#gamergate 4chan 8chan drama kings dramatic reading evil SJWs grandiosity gross incompetence YouTube zoe quinn

A dramatic reading of that terrible, terrible 4chan/#GamerGate crowdsourced book

Hey, remember that beyond-terrible “crowdsourced” GamerGate book I featured here not long ago? Well, Zoe Quinn has put together a crowdsourced dramatic reading of it! That’s it, above, if you hadn’t already figured that out.

Enjoy!

kittehserf

Let me know if you’re sick of rapey sockpuppet, people. I can’t ban him but I can dump his teal dear.

contrapangloss

Tedious Tinfoil Tion the “Sort of Racist Wannabee Right-Wing” Annoying Abnoy:

Please stop giving me more fodder for extending your already extravagant moniker.

Tion
Tion

Hahaha, you’ve found me out. 😀

But before I get blocked for the umpteenth time once again, let me tell you that even the upper-class in the homeland become lower-class in the U.S.A., believe it or not. (Another example of what it was like, read actor Dave Bautista’s bio.) And yes, I migrated legally as a toddler. And that’s how I became elite in my country when I eventually returned here as an adult (but I have to periodically return to the U.S. to maintain my green card citizenship), because U.S. dollars to the Philippine peso have a 1:40-50 exchange rate.

So until next time…

sparky
sparky

What a pathetic end to what started out as a promisingly ridiculous troll.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

I guess he’s off to prevent himself from committing a terrible crime. Though one would think his verbal masturbation here would have sufficed.

brooked

@cassandra

But he was keeping it real with phrases like “in my ‘hood”, he even included an apostrophe for extra realness.

kittehserf

Being Abnoy, he’s probably off to fantasise about raping thirteen year olds.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Nope! I know some upper class Filipinos, and they’re just as awesome (and would be just as embarrassed to be associated with this sad creature) in the US as they are at home.

contrapangloss

And now that we’ve played another rousing round of “What a Silly Sock You Have There!”, I really must off to bed. Must do the opening shift tomorrow… and suchlike.

Enjoy your day while I sleep, all you people in daylight hours on this not quite spherical but close enough ball of rock, metal, and carbon we call home!

(and goodnight to my US and Canadian friends, who are also up at an unwise time of night/wee hours of the morning)

mildlymagnificent

Oh. I haz disappoint.

Our last chance at a contender entry for the 2014 troll roll. An ordinary everyday sock.

sparky
sparky

Goodnight, contrapangloss. I’m off to bed too. Goodnight, all except sock-troll.

contrapangloss

Lastly,

Tedious Tion the “Sort of Racist Wannabe Rightwing” Annoying Abnoy, you already are failing your flounce?

Flounce Failing Tedious Tion the “Sort of Racist Wannabe Rightwing” Annoying Abnoy.

dNychus
dNychus

Hey there, I’m a random lurker who noticed something, and thought I would point it out about the fair troll Tion. I think he’s the same guy who goes by Smerdis of Tion on Rationalwiki. If he is the same dude, he had this talk thread there that I thought was interesting, in the crazy-guy-tries-to-rationalize-his-hatred sense.

TD;DR version: He attempts to twist the concept (not the Constitutional Right) of freedom of speech so that dem dern womenz shouldn’t have gotten Bill Frezza fired from Forbes for Frezza’s article about how poor, defenseless frats can defend themselves from drunk women who purposely go to frat parties to claim rape. He tries to show Frezza as a victim of an anti-free speech mob, and other people shouldn’t have been upset at him for expressing his opinion. Because free speech concept-thingie. And feminazis, obviously.

I think I lied about the TL in the TL;DR version, so please accept my apologizes. And my lack of actual linking if it doesn’t link right.

Also, Smerdis of Tion had this strange claim about women being able to press rape/sexual assault charges against guys merely for looking at them directly in the eye that made me consider if a lot of his ideas were due to his own fear of women. As if one glance from a woman would cast a man into some misandrist legal fate, not unlike a Medusa of (In)Justice. Fear of women seems to be a very large portion of Tion’s thought processes as well, to the point I immediately thought of the terrified, and cowardly, Smerdis.

‘Course, could just be a similar name with similar views, too.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

I have to say, a Filipino who worships Japan? Tsk tsk, your grandparents would be so ashamed of you.

kittehserf

I told you I’d trash your comments, Abnoy.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@contrapangloss:

I’m pretty sure you can drop the “Sort of” in Abnoy’s title.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@cassandrakitty:

Well, there would be quite a few things his grandparents should be ashamed of him for.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Yeah, that’s going to be quite the list. Sorry, Annoy’s grandparents, you should probably sit down before reading that.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Why do I get the feeling that when Abnoy was talking about growin up in his ‘hood and angry young men and gangs forming due to sexual frustration, and yet he himself was never burdoned with such matters (as he has claimed not to be part of the groups whose views he was defending), it makes perfect sense that he’d follow that up with a chide that liberals are afraid to criticize “Urban Blacks?”

Yyyeeeahhh, definiely drop the “Sort of” from “sort of racist” in Abnoy’s title.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Replace it with “Rediculously Racist.” That’d do the trick.

kittehserf

There needs to be a Sock-Spotting Award. Contrapangloss definitely won it this time!

thebewilderness

We need a sock spotter award to go along with the troll of the year award. Balance, yanno.

thebewilderness

HA!!

Oh, he’s Abnoy? Bit of an anticlimactic reveal.

weirwoodtreehugger

Ooh. A sock puppet. What do they hope to accomplish by coming back?

marci

Aww I missed the sock! I must say that his use of the terms “human female/male” smelled a bit musty.

That video of “Animals” was some disturbing shit. I don’t really know what Adam Levine’s political leanings are, I know he supports gay rights. But, I have seen some of his other videos and I don’t think he’s a misogynist. I think the video is meant to be disturbing and frankly grotesque. It’s sort of a trend in music videos these days. I could be wrong though, I tend to be a bit of a Pollyanna about most people until they blatantly fling hateful shit my way.

Shiraz
Shiraz

He actually took a dump in this space with his disgusting rape apology, claimed all men are potential rapists/terrorists, then when his identity was revealed, acted like he was the guest villain on the old Batman show. Cripes. I hope no real women talk to him in meatspace. He was so disgusting. Degenerates like that make me wish it were impossible to post anonymous on line — most of these trolly socks wouldn’t have the guts to post if everyone could see their names.

grumpyoldnurse

Well, that’s what happens when I go to bed at a decent hour! I miss nasty, smelly old socks.

I’m glad, actually. I left when I thought he was high on something. If I had found out that he really thinks that stuff when sober, I would have had nightmares!

Bina
Bina

Aw dang, did I miss the unmasking of yet another smelly sockie? That’s what I get for going to bed at ungodly hours to save my sanity…

Phew. I was going to say that it was a good thing #NotAllUpperClassFilipinos, but then again, unlike Annoying here, I don’t subscribe to stupid pseudoscientific racist/sexist ideas about pent-up bullshit cannons who not-so-secretly fantasize about molesting under-age girls, and disingenuously use that as a leverage against feminists.

Also, assuming the sock can still read this and hasn’t been banhammered again yet, I seem to recall that this whole “put up, shut up and put out or be very very afraid” thing was debunked here already the LAST time there was a mass shooting. Or was it the time before that? I’m losing track, because the US doesn’t have anything even vaguely resembling a sensible policy when it comes to guns. Any idiot can own one, and a great many do, because crapitalism. Does that mean I have to walk on eggshells around idiots? No, because I live in Canada, and we do things differently here.

Also, T’Annoy? I’m not a liberal, as you seem to ASSume I am. Nor am I a Nazi. I’m a socialist with some anarchist tendencies. In other words, I’m the polar opposite of a Nazi. Also, I’m one of those red commies that your grandpa probably warned you about, in true paranoid fashion. Booga booga booga!!! Get scared, T’Annoy, we are coming for youuuuuuu!

maistrechat
Reply to  dNychus

I don’t remember Abnoy but I certainly remember Smerdis.
Definitely seconding the removal of “sort of” before racist. “Urban Blacks” describes a narrow majority of my coworkers and the vast majority of the patrons I assist … any outsider who wants to opine on those issues really needs to come to Chicago (or Detroit, or whatever other “urban” area you’re talking about) and listen to some of these people before they open their mouths.

contrapangloss

I’m awake and at work.

“Sort of” was supposed to be tongue in cheek, because you all are totally correct. However, TTTtheSORWRAA doesn’t really deserve tongue in cheekiness, in hindsight. The revised moniker is now:

Flounce Failing Tedious Tinfoil Tion the Ridiculously Racisist and Silly Sockpuppet Annoying Abnoy.

contrapangloss

Ahem, sorry, I can’t spell in the morning, apparently:

Flounce Failing Tedious Tinfoil Tion the Ridiculously Racist and Silly Sockpuppet Annoying Abnoy.

kittehserf

The Dark Lord’s banned Annoy again.

1 5 6 7