#gamergate alpha males are these guys 12 years old? bad boys beta males boner rage creepy dark enlightenment davis aurini dudes who look like anton lavey entitled babies evil fat fatties evil sexy ladies grandiosity men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny nice guys oppressed men PUA red pill sarkeesian! YouTube

Misogyny Theater Presents Davis Aurini in "Women are flitting dogs."

I thought I’d give the Misogyny Theater treatment to our dear friend Davis Aurini, the woman-hating, Anton-LaVey-looking “filmmaker” who is busily raising money for the documentary about Anita Sarkeesian and the Social Justice Warrior Menace that he’s allegedly making with his friend Jordan Owen.

I made him into a vampire and set him in a Dollar Store filled to the brim with Halloween decorations, but, alas, I fear that even this is not enough to match the level of exquisite ridiculousness of his own YouTube videos and/or his short film Lust in the Time of Heartache, which I featured on WHTM not long ago.

But what the heck. The video is only a minute and a half long. WATCH IT!

The audio for the video is an unedited chunk from the video you can find here, in which Mr. Aurini offers some reflections on women and why they’re like a bunch of untrained dogs. Aside from the dog bit, most of this is pretty standard manosphere stuff. But it is kind of amusing to see a grown ass man still this bitter about the girls who wouldn’t date him in high school.

#GamerGaters: if you really want to convince the world that you’re not a bunch of misogynistic asswipes, you might want to jettison this guy from your movement.

Ok, I lied about the unedited part. At one point Aurini set down his scotch glass and it made a clunk. I edited that out. The rest is unchanged from the original.

For more on what’s wrong with Mr. Aurini, I would recommend the video below, which goes through some of the arguments Aurini and Owen have made about Anita Sarkeesian and shows just how illogical many of them are. It’s a bit of a time commitment, but I think it’s worth it.

H/T — TheBluePill

ikanreed
ikanreed

Never allege a conspiracy when a disagreement can be adequately explained with a massive-media-inclusive conspiracy instead.

Johanna Roberts

I think you really captured his inner self, David. Really and truly.

tinyorc

The Sarkeesian Conspiracy video is well-worth thirty minutes of anyone’s time. I watched the full thing last night. Even if you have no interest in Sarkeesian, videogames or aggrieved gamerbro nonsense, it does a really good job of breaking down the anatomy of the conspiracy theory and how you can turn literally anything into a conspiracy with enough tenuous causality and random dot-connecting.

Also, red lines drawn on fuzzy screenshots in MS Paint. Key feature of any good conspiracy theory.

saphy
saphy

@tinyorc
It’s the red-twine-of-delusional-connections for our computer-centric age:

Luzbelitx

I MIGHT regret this but I just hit “play” on that last video.

Chaos-Engineer
Chaos-Engineer

Is “dogs […] that are bouncing and flitting about” supposed to be an insult? It sounds cute. I’m picturing a little Jack Russell terrier with dragonfly wings. I’d totally adopt one of those if it turned up at the local animal shelter. (I wouldn’t buy one, though, because I don’t want to support backyard genetic engineers.)

What kind of animal does Aurini think women should act like? I bet it’s something boring like stick insects.

weirwoodtreehugger

I thought dogs were good and manly and cats were bad? Do manospherians just hate all domestic animals now? They’ve gone after hamsters too. What’s next? Guinea pigs? Bunnies? Goldfish?

I’ll give it a try.

Women are like bunny rabbits. They pretend to be cute. They lure you in by nibbling on carrots and lettuce like women should. No meat, dairy and sweets for them! But then, their real motivations are revealed. They live to breed like rabbits. They just want your sperm. They want to have lots of kids so they can take your money and use it to eat bon bons with. Bunnies are sperm jackers!

Leah
Leah

“women spend their prime chasing the Alphas and then hit the wall and wants to settle with a beta bla bla bla…”

Misogynists surely make original, copelling ‘arguments’ that are not at all redundant, amirite?

sparky
sparky

The grapes, they are sour.

They sure do love comparing women to dogs. I wish they’d be a little more creative with their crappy metaphors. Don’t limit yourselves just to dogs, dudes! There’s a whole world of animals out there! Why not try, say, giraffes or ring tailed lemurs? Elephant seals or snow leopards? Nurse sharks or jack rabbits? The possibilities are endless!

Lea
Lea

First and most importantly, I call Decadent Sluts as my new band name.

Second, he sure has some elaborate fantasies about why women won’t go out with him or strive to please his boner. He mad, bro. No one wants to marry him. That’s such projection. I would not normally point this out, but he brought looks into it: This dude is not attractive. He’s not easy on the eyes. His personal style is comical. He’s not fun or smart or kind or interested in hobbies other people would like to share with him. That’s what all his fakey, cliche mannerisms are about. He’s trying so hard to be interesting. Nihilism, cruelty, stupidity and misogyny aren’t an attractive combo. Whiny, “Poor me. No one went out with me in high school! Wimmins don’t appreciate what a ubermensch I am! I hate them! Wahhhhh! Why are other people happy while I am such a ball of hate and denial?” screeds are not interesting or fun. It isn’t other people’s failings that cause them to think he’s a cold turd instead of hot shit. It’s his. Speaking of weapons grade projection, he actually called women bitter in his sneering rant about how no virginal, young and pretty yet humble and pennant in his presence women want his sad boner.

No self awareness. None.

Why? Because you have two thing he can never have.
1. Control over your life
2. Even the slightest bit of self-esteem

This is a guy who hates his life so much that he has had to invent an elaborate fantasy world in which women have ruined everything by not thinking he (he describes a rejected type of man and you know he thinks he is that sort of man) is Lord God Studmuffin (an actual title once passed around among my peers) and accepting his benevolent “training”. He’s so frustrated. These make believe women have made such a mess of things for him. It’s not his fault. He’s brilliant! Just ask him. Why, his potential would blossom and he’d be celebrated as something other than an ass pimple hack on Youtube if only the women would start thinking he was sexy and the boss of them.

vaiyt

Women are [insert everything but human beings here], [doing something frivolous], therefore [exortation to remove agency from them], take eleventy billion. Yawn.

Lea
Lea

I also notice that he thinks all men who have sex with women are just awful and beneath him. If he thinks your female lover is hot, you could not possibly love or respect her and you’re probably an abuser. If he does not, then you are a stupid beta settling. If you are single and dating, you are a user. If you are married, you’re a dupe. Either way, he’s sure you are the worst. Why else would women choose you over him?
Sorry, I mean choose you over men who happen to be exactly what he thinks he is. 😛

Also, LGBT people? What are they? He does not know. It’s straight, fat sluts all the way down in this guys world.

Kevin K
Kevin K

Women are sluttyslutsluts who gangbang alphas every week, and therefore are fat? Wut?

You’d think these guys would try to write down their “thoughts” (using that term extremely loosely) before they spewed all over the screen.

Lea
Lea

Kevin,
Thanks for pointing that part out.

Men women fuck are awful, beneath him AND there are so damn many of them!

Sex with men who aren’t me is misandry and it’s ruining humanity!

tinyorc

vaiyt:

Yeah, they really are getting very repetitive. Also more transparent. We get it, dude. It’s super annoying when women won’t just do what you want all the time. Poor you.

idledillettante

ROFL @ 1:16 where you can hear Aurini drinking something out of a rocks glass

idledillettante

Being a misogynist is thirsty work.

starkidnina

Ooh, are we comparing women to random animals? Let me try!

Women are like sloths. Their arms are longer than their legs, so they constantly hang upside down. They live most of their lives in trees, which leads to hypergamy, because they are obsessed with being high up. Women also have long, curved claws and a thick coat of fur.

Did I do it right? Let me try again.

Women are like bees. They live in hives, made up primarily of hexagonal structures. They are also deeply interested in flowers, specifically because they use the nectar from flowers as a primary food source. Aerodynamically, women should not be able to fly, but they do.

kirbywarp

Whenever this guys speaks, I’m always going to hear slightly-too-loud, grating film noir music in the background. It makes his drivel a lot easier to listen to, imagining that it’s all just a pretentious speech in a confusing indie movie.

Holytape

Wasn’t Anita Sarkeesian on the Grassy knoll? Or was she the chick that faked the moon landing?

taitaisanchez

Actually Alex Jones has gotten on board with Gamergate.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF_oVMoBkC4&w=560&h=315%5D

I’m guessing Anita Sarkeesian, with help from the NWO, Illuminati, the Luciferians, the Trekkies, and Mothers Against Drunk Driving, was sent back in time toe the second shooter on the grassy knoll help out the shape changing lizard people who control our world.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

“Women have become sl*ts, gang banging every weekend”

Virgins (including me) and lesbians don’t exist I suppose in his sad little world.

“Women are flirting with the scumbags”

How come women never flirt with you then?

“They post their pictures all over facebook and twitter”

Yep men NEVER do that

“We will have the most disgusting, fat women who thinks they’re hot stuff”

Fat Women and them having self esteem disgusts you?

“Women are untrained dogs”

Dogs are mans best friends

Bina
Bina

What is it with these MRA types and their penchant for fonts that look like crudely smeared blood? It isn’t compelling or convincing. It just makes you look like a feckin’ serial killer wannabe.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Bina
Reminds me of the ‘are we the baddies?’ Mitchell and Webb skit

Hellboy
Hellboy

I’m disappointing in Log1c B0mb’s Sarkeesian Conspiracy video.

Don’t get me wrong, it was a good, thorough refutation of the more recent conspiracy-theories surrounding her, but he didn’t mention the earlier, even more batshit stuff from Jordan Owen about how she attempted to use Neuro-linguistic mind-control techniques in he Kickstarter vid that were taught to her by a handwriting-analyst-turned pickup-guru (evidence by the fact that she put adverbs in front of verbs, used “and” in a certain way, and gave the direct command “donate what you can”).

brooked

He seems to be including himself in the group of non-bad boys who want to treat women with “love, dignity and respect”. For some reason I’m not really picking up a love, dignity and respect vibe from him, not sure why.

Bina
Bina

He’s bitter, because whether he presents himself as a Good Guy or a Bad Boy, the women all smell that he’s a phony and avoid him. No wonder he can’t stop drinking. (Another point against him, and I say this as someone who formerly dated a “charming” boozer — a dude who quickly lost his charm the drunker he got.)

grumpyoldnurse

Just played the first video for Mr.Grump. I almost had to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on him! He’s OK, though he did have to get a new cup of coffee.

If women are dogs, may I please be a Dire Wolf?

ej
ej

@fruitloopsie

“Women are flirting with the scumbags”

How come women never flirt with you then?

Thank you for this. I got such a good laugh out of it.

@Hellboy:

Neuro-linguistic mind-control?

… you mean a persuasive argument?

leftwingfox

He loves women like he loves objects; only if they’re his.
He treats women with the dignity he believes they deserve; Not much.
He respects women the way he respects a well made tool; Only when it works as intended.

kirbywarp

Oh my god, neuro-linguistic programming/neuro-linguistic mind control is a real thing. Well, in the same way that PUA is a real dating method. And like PUA, they take a couple seeds of actual psychological things (like how body posture can affect mood, or various aspects of charisma) and take it way overboard by calling it brain washing and building up a mythos around it.

This is hilarious. Apparently, just by looking at how someone’s eyes dart around, you can, with 100% accuracy, figure out if they are lying, how their brain processes information, and how best to make them do what you want them to do.

Not sure how this translates to text, but still.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie
tinyorc

Hellboy:

I thought this must be (quite a good) joke parodying the tinfoil hatness of these guys, and then I Googled, and HOLY HELL.

Leah
Leah

Lea: “I like how he openly announces how angry it makes him to see women happy. Having a happy sex/no sex life on your terms instead of his? He hates that. Single over 30 and yet still having standards and expecting to be treated like a human being? He hates that. Happy with your body and totally unconcerned about this wannabe Scooby Doo villain thinks of it? He hates that. ”

I think you describe Aurini as well as other bitter misogynists mentality to a T here. They spend so much time obsessing over Things that are completely beyond their control.
And even if they were right that women at 30+ could only get a boyfriend if they lowered standards significantly, who cares?
I’d take being single over being with a person who treated me like shit any day. What’s the fun of being in a relationship if you’re only together because you can’t get anyone else. it’s like they think that for women the only path to happyness is marriage.

vaiyt

Alex Jones has gotten on board with Gamergate.

For real?

Karalora
Karalora

With the aid of the Saucer People under the direction of the Reverse Vampires?

cloudiah

He makes a pretty convincing vampire.

I won’t sleep tonight.

kirbywarp

One of the examples of NLP I saw during my brief google search was saying “Diet, exercise, and sleep with me are the most important things for a healthy lifestyle, wouldn’t you agree?” Because if you say it fast, someone might miss the “sleep with me” part. When they agree, LOL, they just agreed that sleeping with you was important.

Truly a level of psychological manipulation not seen since the golden days of losersayswhat.

cloudiah

Way back when I worked as a cashier in a party supplies store, my fellow cashier and I made a game of ending transactions with rude customers with a chirpy “Fuck you very much, and have a great day!” Not sure it’s exactly the same principle, since we weren’t actually trying to sleep with them, but it made us very giggly as teenagers. And we were never caught!

Lea
Lea

If you are willing to trick people into fucking you with subliminal manipulation, you don’t care much for consent and you don’t think very highly of yourself. The fact it doesn’t work at all makes it funny that these guys are so horrible.

kirbywarp

I wonder how many evil hypnotizing words Owen uses in his video. Actually, scratch that. I wonder how you could possibly speak a sentence without using one of those evil hypnotizing words.

Even I just hypnotized you to “scratch that.” If you find yourself waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, pawing at your curtains, I apologize.

Bina
Bina

See, if you work the phrase “below me” into a conversation, you subconsciously convince the person you’re talking to to blow you.

Well, if any of them ever tried that on me, I guarantee I’d be thinking, “Yeah, I’d like to blow you. Off, that is. Which is the general direction in which you need to fuck.”

What a shock it must be when, after all this manipulative conversational wordfuckery, no one actually sleeps with them. Of course, by then, whoever sold them the NLP tapes is $100 richer and laughing up their sleeve, so…ha, ha.

@Bina:

The funny thing was that example I found wasn’t on any sort of MRA or PUA-style site. It was on what appeared to be a conspiracy site, in a post that was trying to teach you how to avoid being NLPed, mostly in the context of deal with salespeople.

The greatest tip was to randomly roll your eyes around to prevent the NLPer from getting an accurate read on your eye movements, and therefore on your brain processes. Needless to say, after reading that I think I’m going to be immune forever.

vaiyt

The Ancient Aliens mindset at work. State your premises, assume them to be true and use them to support whatever you want.

Bina
Bina

Well, eye-rolling I can most definitely do. In fact, it’s my default reaction whenever I hear a blaring barrage of bafflegab.