block that metaphor crackpottery creepy demonspawn empathy deficit entitled babies evil sexy ladies evil wives men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA post contains jokes post contains sarcasm reddit vaginas

Men’s Rights Redditors agree: “The most important thing any society can do is properly regulate its p*ssy supply.”

Unregulated pussy supply
Unregulated pussy supply

So over on the Men’s Rights subreddit, they’re having yet another invigorating and insightful discussion of economics. Not micro- or macroeconomics. Pussyconomics.

Stalgrim starts off the discussion with a call for more affordable, er, pussy:

Stalgrim 19 points 16 hours ago We need to lower the value society puts on owning a pussy. Some men are so thirsty right now that they're willing to end their lives to be with a woman who's willing to use them until she finds something better and we have women so soulless that they treat men as nothing more than unpaid employees and are willing to walk out on them for someone "better".

The pussy is too damn high!

Demonspawn, a noted pussyconomist, explains the importance of having a well-regulated pussy market:

Demonspawn 9 points 15 hours ago We need to lower the value society puts on owning a pussy. The most important thing any society can do is properly regulate it's pussy supply. Today's society is the result of an unregulated pussy market enhanced with government mandated/replaced male support of women.

When another Redditor claims that the pussy market is already heavily regulated, what with prostitution being illegal and divorce laws and all that, Demonspawn gently corrects these common misunderstandings of pussyconomical thought.

Demonspawn 6 points 15 hours ago Perhaps you don't understand what the pussy market is: Men supply value (goods, services, etc) women supply pussy and reproductive potential. Prostitution is regulation. It sets a cap on the market for the value men must supply in order to obtain sex. Making divorce work such that men are still required to supply value while women no longer supply pussy is not regulation. It's pretty much inversion of the market.

“Perhaps you don’t understand what the pussy market is.”

“Perhaps you don’t understand what the pussy market is.”

“Perhaps you don’t understand what the pussy market is.”

Mammotheers! Your challenge for today is to see how many times you can work “perhaps you don’t understand what the pussy market is” into conversation. BONUS POINTS if you precede this comment with the words “au contraire,” or, even better, “au contraire, mon frère.”

The charming 5th_Law_of_Robotics suggests that we may be headed for pussypocalypse, pussyconomically speaking.

5th_Law_of_Robotics 3 points 8 hours ago I've heard concerns that we're rapidly approaching peak-pussy. I dismiss those as alarmist. Surely when we get near that point some sustainable alternative will have been developed. /perhaps some sort of corn based solution exists . . . permalink save parent report give gold reply [–]Demonspawn 1 point 2 hours ago I've heard concerns that we're rapidly approaching peak-pussy. It's more like a pussy bubble. The government that has been artificially increasing the price/value of pussy collapses and we return to a more natural market.

I’m honestly a little baffled by this discussion. My own pussy supply is quite stable. Except sometimes when it gets bored and bites me.

My pussy supply.
My pussy supply.

H/T r/againstmensrights

saphy
saphy

@Pithy Pseudonym, is that the place with Mary-Ann’s Hammocks?

contrapangloss

I know it was a while back in the thread, but, Michelle, may I borrow this?

“Oh, no. I don’t have a pussy. My landlord doesn’t allow pets.”

It is perfect.

ceebarks
ceebarks

Right, I thought stupid/evil feminists had actually DROPPED the price of pussy to hitherto unknown levels of cheapness, and that we’d all wind up alone and sadz when we turned 25 or 40 or whatever, since we’d all given away the fresh milk’n’eggs for free. This was CLEAR proof of our thoroughgoing incompetence and complete lack of future orientation.

Now it appears we have actually grossly overpriced our sole asset and maintain our market share through ruthless, canny regulatory capture. We’re like Ma Bell up in here.

There are clearly competing schools of pussy economic thought in MRA Land…

lkeke35
lkeke35

Aww man, this entire article is the funniest sh** I’ve read all day. Thsi reads like soem weird comedy routine along the lines of Wanda Sykes “Detachable P*ssy”,only sadder bc you realize these guys are serious about this subject. (If you haven’t seen that routine, please go find it. it’s the funniest and least offensive joke about rape I’ve ever heard.)

Incidentally, we are not allowed to have p*ssy in our house bc we’re allergic to them. This is especially difficult when everyone in the house is female.

vaiyt

@Policy of Madness

It’s easier to understand if you just grok that the Republicans/Libertarians making a panic out of welfare queens just want to fuck over black people. Since overt racism went passé, the old bigots changed tactics to support any policy that disproportionately affects minorities. That way they get what they want – hurting the ones who aren’t them – without being called out on it as easily.

leftwingfox

@Cloudiah: Gah! Well, thanks for the context. 5th Law can have MORE CORN then.

Kane Thari

But I like my cat markets unregulated. It’s how I get cheap catnip.

pallygirl
pallygirl

I only have one question. How did these guys end up with such an overinflated sense of themselves? I know a number of teenagers and young adults, from diverse upbringings and with different capabilities, and not one of them is like this.

cloudiah

Just wanted to plop this here:
comment image

weirwoodtreehugger

Cloudiah,

Love it! I could have used it earlier today. A Jezebel troll was arguing that men should get to freely approach women on the street even if we don’t like it because we need to learn to distinguish cat calling and respectful courting. Then he got upset when I called him a condescending fuck and asked me to not to reply back because I was too rude. He seemed blissfully unaware of the irony, expecting to be left alone when he won’t extend that courtesy to women.

kittehserf - MOD
kittehserf - MOD

Cassie’s Major Domo – well, the bit about being unpaid servants to the Furrinati certainly makes sense! My original nym here was The Kittehs’ Unpaid Servant.

There’s certainly a regulated pussy market here. By law we can only own two, they are supposed to be registered, and there’s an “excess animal fee” (disgusting wording) for having more cats. Same applies to dogs.

cloudiah, that magazine is gorgeous. I love the Grown-up answering their questions.

Hey, pallygirl, how ya doing?

sparky
sparky

“Men supply value…women supply p*ssy.”

The wrongness in a nutshell. Men have value. Women are nothing but walking sex organs.

samantha

Making divorce work such that men are still required to supply value whuile women no longer supply pussy is not regulation. It’s pretty much inversion of the market.

Since most money paid to a woman after a divorce is for child support, this argument is utter and complete bullshit.

All these guyz want is to have access to a woman’s body for as long as they desire…with no responsibility for the consequences, i.e. the children. Which is really weird, if you think about it. I mean, they want us to look sexy, but we are whores when we do. They want us to have sex with them, but we are rotten, vile creatures when we do. They want us to HAVE to accept their seed and let it grow in us, but they want no responsibility for the child (crotchfruit) when it is born – and we are ugly and useless when we are pregnant. And they even want to the right to rape us, while removing all legal recourse we might have.

This reminds me of a member of Congress, about 20-25 years ago, who “jokingly” said that women are so immature and stupid that we should be made legal chattel. I cannot swear to it, but I think he was from Utah. Oh, and he wanted all women to have virginity exams if they wanted to go to college…and yearly for as long as they were in college.

I could go on and on with the list, but why bother?

contrapangloss

“Men supply value…women supply [dude, no]”

So, if this is the case, why are women who have carnal knowledge of many dudes higher in value? If men supply value, than you’d assume that each interaction with value would increase the net value of the thing the value interacts with.

Instead, these guys think that interacting with “value” makes women worth less (which is kind of hard when you value the worth at zero anyway because your posterior makes a fine hat for yourself), which seems to imply that interacting with men reduces value, or sucks value away, indicating that men are a value sink, which to women would mean men supply negative value.

So, men don’t really supply value in the [seriously?] market. Because otherwise they really shouldn’t be so derogatory towards high value, promiscuous [nether regions].

Yeah. This pseudo economics is ugly and not pretty and ew. My econ teacher (who is alive) would be rolling in his metaphorical grave at the mangle-ment of his beloved field.

samantha

@cloudiah –

To really know Demonspawn, you have to read his TRP “field reports.” (Filtered through The Blue Pill sub.)

Oh, YUCK!!!! Bleah! Fehfehfeh! I went – I read – I laughed AND gagged AND felt really…grossed out.

I have to go wash my eyes now. I feel like they might have contracted a disease…

Ledasmom
Ledasmom

Well, the pussy market around here is definitely unregulated. Sometimes, when I want a cat, there is no cat. Sometimes it is the wrong cat. And sometimes, instead of purring, the cat attacks my hand.

Pithy Pseudonym

@ Saphy,

The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock with you.

freemage
freemage

In pussynomics, cat regulates you!

QuantumInc
QuantumInc

There are various examples of discussions like this. The book “Yes Means Yes” is a collection of essays, the first of which discusses how sex is treated like a transaction, and how it is so much better and accurate to just think of it as a fun activity, the essay compares it to playing music, noting that you could do it alone, or with others, maybe in a group, or even for an audience, but either way it wouldn’t make sense to coerce somebody into playing for you. Reading that was a revelation at the time. Then I read manboobz and I see examples of men who understood the transaction and some of its pitfalls, but completely failed to consider the possibility of simply developing a mutually caring relationship with a woman, and having sex there; and then went on to develop a whole set of theory around the transactional model. It feels surreal and worrisome.

I think the idea of “prostitution setting a cap” refers to men ignoring their demanding wives/girlfriends/dates and going to prostitutes instead. Ironically prostitution is more likely to respond to market forces, so it would get much more expensive if men as a whole tried to rely on prostitutes more often. Of course most prostitutes try to “screen” their potential clients, and will refuse potentially dangerous men. So unfortunately for these two crazies, even prostitutes would probably refuse them.

contrapangloss

Hi Quantuminc,

Overall, pretty nice start. However, would you be willing to not call people you disagree with and think are bad (or dangerous) people “crazies”? Although people with mental illnesses can experience disordered thinking or become violent, most are perfectly nice. On the whole, people with mental illnesses are harmed more often and harm fewer people relative to “neurotypical” folks. I can find some studies, if people are interested.

So, here! Have a

Welcome Package that explains a little bit about why calling people like Demonspawn crazies is problematical. It also explains some of the more fun inside jokes, like the value of tigers in butter (or weed).

Also, scented candles. Hard chairs. Penguins!

@freemage

Oh, wow. I had not thought of that.

(I still support it, but only after we actually have a functional social safety net that prevents women from reaching the point of choosing between streetwalking and starvation.)

I remember reading in the news several years back about a poor woman, I believe she was German? Anyway, she lived in a country where sex-work was legal. Now, she had been looking for a job, and was on government assistance, not only for sustenance, but they were also helping her in her search for employment.

One day, the government job-search people offered her a position as a sex-worker. Well, she did not want to do sex work. She had certain morals that prevented her from taking up sex work. She believed it was a sin.

The government told her that sex work was legal, and therefore there was absolutely no allowable reason for her to refuse it. Religion was not an allowable reason, since there is no state religion in that country. They told her either take the job as a sex worker, or lose all your benefits for refusal to accept work, when it’s available.

She refused, and it made the news. However, she then was stuck without the social safety net, and needed to find some way to sustain her life.

Amazingly, the news reporter did NOT follow up to say what she wound up doing after that. They had their “human interest” story, already, and didn’t feel the need to show either that she had found a way up, or a way out, or what.

Stories like this are one reason I am torn on the legalization issue. Because JUST legalization is way too problematic. It has to be legalization with protection and respect. And I’m afraid that’s not going to happen any time soon.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

wangst

*golf clap*

Where I live there is VERY little value put on owning a pussy.
Otherwise they wouldn’t get dumped in my freaking neighborhood by people from further in town who think we trailer-park folks have the money to take care of all their freaking unwanted animals.
GRR!
Speaking of pussy though, the one I have is really bored, keeps shredding my toilet paper rolls and attacking me. I just can’t seem to play with that pussy enough to keep him satisfied.
Seriously speaking though…
If the “pussy market” is a market of any sort, what you’re marketing to the other person is the entire package.
That is, all of you, your entire being, on the line.
…Unfortunately, the red pillers have refused to admit their entire being needs a shitton of work.
I’m wondering…
When y’all go out with someone, those of you who do, or recently have been going out… do you lay it all on the line?
I was told PTSD makes for an intense personality. I’ve had PTSD since I was 4.
I don’t conceal the crazy too much. Either the person climbs on or bails. It’s hard enough faking being normal 38 hours a week at my job, so I’m not going to do it when not getting paid.

kittehserf - MOD
kittehserf - MOD

In pussynomics, cat regulates you!

Truth. You want to do some knitting while cat sleeps on your lap? Nope. That’s when cat will decide that the only way to do lap-sitting is by draping herself under your chin and requiring you to brace her back feet with your hand.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

Dang, I’m getting repetitious,still not firing on all thrusters.

TGuerrant
TGuerrant

Prick market still down, eh? Short sales – there’d be the reason.

kittehserf

Michelle – yes, that case was in Germany.

Even with a safety net, legal prostitution has all the problems freemage mentioned. Working from some brothels is legal here, but that’s done nothing to reduce – it may even have helped increase – the trafficking of women, which is a major problem, along with all the violence sex workers face. The women taking up sex work from choice – no coercion, no economic pressure (the dole is starvation money if you’re on your own, or have kids to care for) – are a minority, probably a tiny minority, here.

I’d go for the Nordic model, if anything. Slam the pimps and the johns.

cloudiah

Speaking of penguins… Apparently a certain actor popular with some Mammotheers can’t say the word:

Michelle C Young

@contrapangloss, of course you may borrow it. Be sure to deliver it with wide-eyed sincerity.

Michelle C Young

@cloudiah – I MUST now find a mod that will allow my Sims to paint landscape, as well as portrait, so that I can post that on my sims’ walls.

I wish I could write my own mods. Ah, well. Google is my friend, and surely someone out there has done it for Sims 2.

Michelle C Young

btw, @kittehs, No luck, yet, on getting someone to simify Louis, but the request is in the request section of boolprop.net, and it will still be there whenever anyone who is good at CAS decides to check it.

That sort of thing seems to go in cycles, I think. People get into a creative mode, and just look for sims to create, and then nothing happens for a long time.

Louis, however, is proudly displayed on the dorm wall. My sim has graduated, but eventually, someone will go back to college, and get a room with Louis already there. Also the Lavender Menace SJW Seal of Approval, and the Bad Feminist comic. I just love those pictures too much to take them down, so they will become heirlooms for future generations.

Michelle C Young

Oh, wait. I just realized. I’m a woman, and am therefore POLLUTING the hobby of gaming, by actually playing a game.

but “The Sims 2” isn’t a “real” game, so….

I’d better up my pollution game, and do a stint at Baldur’s Gate for a while.

Funny thing, though. About ten years ago, I had a computer problem at work, and the IT guy who came to fix it and I were chatting. I mentioned that I loved to play Baldur’s Gate, and his face just lit up. He cried, “Where have you BEEN all my life!”

I just pointed to his wedding ring. Dude’s wife didn’t enjoy gaming, and it hurt him. He wanted someone to share the hobby with him.

Awwww.

@contrapangloss

your posterior makes a fine hat for yourself

May I please borrow this? I love it!

Michelle C Young

Re: the misognyst elected official from possibly Utah:

UGH! I hope not! I’ve lived in Utah, and half of my family come from there, and I don’t like it when awful people give the state a bad name.

However, this reminded me of something. A character I want to include in a story I’m writing. She’s a feminist Mormon from Utah, and she found online that meme about “This is the field in which I grow my fucks. Note that it is barren.”

Being a feminist, she loved it. Being a good Mormon girl, she made an embroidery sampler of a barren field, with the caption, “This is the field in which I grow my fudges. Note that it is barren.”

Of course, she is then confronted with the idea that fudge is a confection, which is cooked, not grown, so her sampler makes no sense.

contrapangloss

@Michelle: If you let me borrow the line about not having a pussy because my landlord won’t let me, then absolutely!

Enjoy!

Welcom Quantuminc!

I see you already have your welcome package, so here, have a pretty picture.

/Users/michelleyoung/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Paintings/Bad Feminist.jpg

I hope this embeds properly.

Nuts. OK, try this.
comment image?dl=0

Michelle C Young

@blahlistic Regarding putting it all on the line.

A while back, I impulsively signed up with a “free” matching service. Well, it’s free if you don’t want to be able to actually communicate with anyone. For communication, you have to pay a fee. But you can look at all the pictures and profiles you want. Sort of. If you pay a fee.

I’ve been largely ignoring it since then. However, I did make it a point to put “I AM FAT” in my profile, and rather emphasize it, because I did not want to waste my time with men who want thin women. I even put in that I have absolutely no intention of ever dieting again. Also that I have short hair.

I still get some weird questions sent my way, which I have chosen to ignore. I’m not paying the fee, so all I get is the random weird stuff. Maybe if I paid the fee, I’d get something real, but I’m just not feeling up to fussing with it these days.

If I ever do get serious about it again, though, “I am FAT,” and “I will STAY that way” will be prominently part of my profile, because I do believe in honesty up front, and weeding out the people who can’t or won’t deal with it.

Also, any man who doesn’t appreciate my body for what it really is, can’t have any part of it. Nor will I let him pet my cat.

Hahaha! Pengwings!

Also, kittehs, my kitten loves to nuzzle and suck and lick my armpit. I let her because, KITTY! However, sometimes my arm gets tired from holding it proper position for so long. Eventually, however, she will flop over and go to sleep, and be cute in another position which allows me to move my arm again, although the rest of my body needs to stay still, so I don’t disturb her.

One night, she hopped up on my chest and meowed in my face to wake me up so that she could nuzzle me. Awwwwwwww! I loves me my kitten.

She gives lots of kitty-kisses, too. To me. Not so much to other people, although she will let them pet her, unlike the older kitty who runs outside at the first threat of human beings coming into the house.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

Every time I read this sort of thing from the abuser lobby complaining that women should not be allowed to leave it makes the hair on my arms stand up and the skin crawl right off my body.

Michelle C Young

Yeah, me, too, be wilderness.

darned autocorrect.

Bina
Bina

I’d go for the Nordic model, if anything. Slam the pimps and the johns.

Yup, me too. I’m a definite “Norma” (Nordic Model advocate). And part of that is because I’m of German descent. I regularly read news items on the prostitution situation in Germany (spoiler: It’s utterly appalling, overrun with trafficked women from Eastern Europe, and very likely run by the mafias, to boot). I regularly translate them for my blog, too. And yeah, the high “pussy supply” there has driven prices down for sex services. Flat-rate brothels now are the norm, and they are dirt-cheap. And everything’s allowed, even without a condom. Naturally this is no good for the women…they have to serve more clients, and they’re not protected from anything. Murder rates have risen and the whole thing has made a mockery of the rationale for the original legalization of prostitution in 2002. Now, there’s a growing movement to rein it in: do away with flat-rate brothels, raise the minimum age from 18 to 21 for prostitutes, open the joints up to police and health inspectors, etc. There’s also a fledgling movement that’s more radical still, and abolitionist, advocating the Nordic Model. It’s supported by trauma psychologists, who see exactly what the system is doing to women and are getting sick and tired of having to patch and repair them only to send them back into the place that fucked them over in the first place. That’s one reason for my coming down on the “bust the pimps and johns” side.

The other reason? Guys like the idiot sons-of-assholes in the post above. They are precisely the kind of mooks one finds in the German brothels, abusing women just because they CAN.

kittehserf - MOD
kittehserf - MOD

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! 🙂

I love this! It’d be perfect for completely baffling pests. Sort of like my go-to with the “But don’t you want a baayyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeee” types over the years: “The child I have will be the next king of France or I won’t have it.” Shuts them up instantly, and I suspect a barren fudge field would have a similar effect.

Hey, have you a screenshot of where Louis’s portrait is in your Sims house?

kittehserf

Bina, yes, exactly. I’ve heard some terrifying stuff about the situation in Germany, too. Apparently it’s reached the point in some towns, like Hamburg iirc, where men assume every woman they see is a sex worker looking for customers, and the harassment has scaled up accordingly.

Anonymouslazycat
Anonymouslazycat

@Michelle C Young

I used to play Sims 2 all the time and had lots of downloads for it, so when I saw your post I went “…I’ve seen something like that, haven’t I? I’ve definitely seen something like that.”

So I did a quick look, and found these. They’re from 2009 and I don’t know how well they work, but it might be worth a try.

Michelle C Young

@Bina – I read “mooks” as the Big Bad’s henchmen. That is how I have seen it used before. Somehow, the way you use it to describe the men who use prostitutes in these dirt-cheap brothels makes me really wonder: Who is the Big Bad?

Does it have another meaning?

Michelle C Young

@kittehs – Now I want to make that sampler, myself.

Screenshots? I’ll see.

comment image?dl=0
comment image?dl=0
comment image?dl=0
comment image?dl=0
comment image?dl=0
comment image?dl=0

These were all painted by Ebil Ladybrainz, the artistic feminist. Who is, btw, a straight cis-woman, and now happily married to her non-violent husband.

Anonymouslazycat – THANKS!

I have been playing strictly vanilla, since my game broke down and I had to do a fresh install, but I’m going to risk this download. Thank you so much!

And Ebil Ladybrainz thanks you, as well.

Michelle C Young

I’m going to play-test it in a brand new neighborhood, which I can delete entirely, if it goes wonky.

Sooooo, off to Sim! I’m excited to try my shiny new plaything! Thanks, again! WooHOO!