alpha males antifeminism are these guys 12 years old? boner rage evil old ladies evil sexy ladies evil wives evil women hundreds of upvotes hypergamy hypocrisy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny NAWALT red pill reddit

Step 1) Post an 800-word rant on Reddit starting with the sentence “Women are sh*t.”

It's true. All women are exactly the same.
It’s true. All women are exactly the same.

How to get 200 upvotes on Reddit.

Step 1) Post an 800-word rant on the Red Pill subreddit starting with the sentence “Women are shit.”

Step 2) There is no step 2.

TRUE STORY.

I’ve seen the rant, and now you can see it too. If you’re not masochistic enough to click on that link, I’m not going to subject you to the whole thing. It contains so much pure misogyny per square inch that reading it wore me out. So I’m just going to post some giant chunks of it, make a few jokes, and then take the rest of the day off.

Ok, let’s go:

Women are shit. AWALT. Fuckoff snowflakes, nobody cares you think you’re different. Every woman thinks she’s special and different and expects to be treated as such. It’s all bullshit. Women are remarkably similar to each other across the board and HATE being generalised because of their narcissism. They’re so similar psychologically that we can make a fucking subreddit [The Red Pill] that generalises just over half the human race with an incredible degree of accuracy and use that knowledge as a proficient weapon in helping men get the upperhand in a social system where they’re systemically beaten down.

Dude, I don’t want to nitpick but “upper hand” is two words, not one. “Uppercut” is one word. “Upper hand,” two. Continue.

The upperhand is something a man needs if he ever wants to come out unscathed with any kind of social contract with a woman.

Dude, what did I just say? It’s two words. TWO WORDS.

Hypergamy necessitates it. She requires your superiority to be attracted to you, that’s probably the biggest joke about “equality.”

No, here’s the biggest joke about equality:

Have you heard about the constipated mathematician?

He had to work it out with a pencil

Sorry, that wasn’t about equality. But I thought it was pretty good for a poop joke.

Not all women are born equal, but all have a capacity for insanity and machiavellianism. … Never met a bitch who wasn’t crazy or manipulative. [U]nderneath that exterior of upward inflexion, smilies and a face full of chemicals their lurks something far darker and more destructive.

That they have to work out with a pencil? Ba-dum-tish!

Did you see what I did there? In comedy that’s known as a “callback.”

Men need to start living in bachelor pads together, library, gym, pool table. Swimming pool. No bitches living in the house.

Yeah, I think you’ve just invented the frat house. (Well, a frat house with a pool.)

It’s an effective way to avoid this clusterfuck of affairs we call women/marriage/divorce/hypergamy without being lonely/sacrificing a sex life.

I don’t think anyone calls it “ women/marriage/divorce/hypergamy.” That’s kind of a mouthful.

Jealous bitches will accuse you of being gay as an effort to shame you/your friends into adhering to the traditional narrative and wifing up her or one of her friends, laugh in their faces and shame them right back for being homophobic. Lay into them for hating gays and watch them shut the fuck up as you flip their own bullshit back at them.

Yeah, show those shitty bitches who the real hater is … wait, what?

Live your life on your own terms men don’t feel like you have some fucking duty to society and these ungrateful harpies who’ll never appreciate all the sweat and toil you put into making ends meat. Fuck ’em all. Society never gave a fuck about you so don’t feel some disjointed loyalty to it.

Disjointed loyalty? I’m beginning to think this guy doesn’t know how words work.

If you’re not already lumbered with a woman, a woman’s problems, and a kid, sit back, sip a JD & Coke from a cocktail straw and let it all fucking burn.

If it’s all burning, maybe you should jump in that pool of yours to stay safe.

We can literally redefine transactional sex from “shit woman does to control you” to “something women are paid to do and then quickly leave because you don’t want the crazy parasite trying to dig her claws into your life”

Wow. First you invented the frat house, now you’ve invented prostitution. Congratulation.

Wanna know something else pretty? Older women who are single tend to go even crazier. They’re not fucking built to do this alone, yet they’re designed in a way that makes you not want to put up with them.

Wait, single older women are designed to make you sick of them? Who exactly designed them like this? Evolutionary psychology just gets weirder and weirder.

Hahahaha. Couldn’t give a shit about woman’s struggles, everyone’s running around after them, men are the ones in most urgent need of help – mostly emotional support. I get too many messages from guys who want to kill themselves. It’s fucked up. Thanks women/feminism.

In all seriousness, I hope you tell these guys to call their therapist, or a hotline, because they’re not going to get the help they need from you, that’s for sure.

Some guys are desperate for something more meaningful with a woman, love, a proper relationship and blah blah. Fair enough, I understand that desire, but all this shit still applies. You will get fucked. It’s not a question of if, but when. Most people who make it work met very young, you were her first alpha or some shit. A lot of this shit still applies you just have far better odds at working through it.

Well, no, actually people who get married when they’re very young divorce at much higher rates than those who get married later. It’s almost as if people learn and grow from experience and can make better choices when they’re a bit older. The more experience a woman has with men, the less likely she’ll be willing to settle with a wannabe “alpha” asshole like you.

Oh yeah, another thing, any unfavourable opinion of women no matter how rooted in reality makes you a bitter misogynist, might as well embrace the label until it loses any meaning. Much how women call each other sluts and bitches to be cute. Oh you bitter misogynist you, have a soft punch in the arm.

If you think any of these ridiculous opinions of yours are rooted in reality, you’re not only a misogynist, you’re kind of an idiot, too. And possibly 14 yeard old.

NOTE: Thanks to the Red-Pill-watchers in the Blue Pill subreddit for pointing me to this, er, gem.

ceebarks
ceebarks
drmrsthemonarch1

@MoS

The name is a reference. Of course, that could also be “debateable;” maybe I’m lying. Here’s a factsheet on STDs: https://www.bcm.edu/research/centers/research-on-women-with-disabilities/reprod/modules/sexually.html

Most STDs are more easily transmitted to women than to men. Women are twice as likely as men to get gonorrhea, hepatitis B, and HIV (AIDS).

And still, no. Men can freely have sex without protection, too. I don’t remember the Evil Feminist Illuminati passing a law against that. Like women, men face risks every time they have sex, no matter how safe they attempt to be. If that’s your problem, you’ll have to take it up with biology.

MenOnStrike (@MenOnStrike)

@fruitloopsie – hmm, I’ve always gone off the idea of “woman-hater” being more accurate. When someone openly /hates/ all women is when I’d call them a misogynist. But if that definition stands, fine.. he is a misogynist for ‘mistrusting all women.’ I’ll concede that. I won’t concede that his reality has driven him there. I don’t know his background but given the info in his rant I’d say his experiences are far from a trivial “creeper” from women at a bar.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Alright, here we go. The big table of choices to control reproduction, for heterosexual cis couples. I’m only including things people could physically do on their own as well.

Men:
– Not having sex
– Prevent fertilization: condoms, pulling out, vasectomies, etc.

Women:
– Not having sex
– Prevent fertilization/implantation: the pill, female condoms, IUDs, tubes tied, etc.
– Induced abortion of various kinds after implantation.

And thus ends the big table of choices to control reproduction. As you can see, the ones with the wombs get one extra option simply because of biology; there is one intercessory step before baby occurs. Of course, for non-cis couples men with wombs get the same option… so yeah. Thought about why the lists aren’t the same length, came to a pretty justified reason why.

How is this a bad thing, again?

J.J
J.J

He seems familiar to me, but I’m not sure, and I haven’t been here as long as a lot of people. But the ‘guys turn out like this because women treated them badly’ argument is more familiar, and it’s crap. Yes, some women aren’t good people and aren’t kind to men in their lives. Because women are people too, and people can do bad things. That doesn’t mean that it follows that all women, the billions of them on this planet, are innately horrible or that women habitually marry men and then milk it. (especially since child support and alimony, as rare as alimony is, are based on income, so it’s not like it would be enough to support a woman who did nothing all day and lived a middle class lifestyle unless you’re millionaire level rich)

And we don’t know what this dude’s issues are, for all we know he’s mad because some girl in Starbucks told him she doesn’t want his number. He doesn’t really deserve sympathy; someone who decides hating all women is the answer because *maybe* one woman has done him wrong isn’t reasonable. I feel comfortable saying so because I have been insulted, mistreated, abused, and raped by different men. Yet somehow I don’t think all men are bastards, deadbeats, abusers, or rapists. I have a man in my life who I love. I don’t feel sympathy for misogynists like this guy. I do feel sympathy for the men he mentions who talk about suicide. I hope they get help, call a hotline, and realize life is worth living. Oh, and don’t turn into raging asshats like this guy because then they’ll make other people suffer too.

jared
jared

I read that horrible hateful on reddit. As a gay man I was dumbfounded that the hatemonger who wrote that rant accused women of being homophobic and hating on gay men. I had to the thread to my partner, and me and him just burst out laughing. In reality I am not sure whether to laugh or cry or just be angry. I will say this to these reddit mgtow dudes. When I was in high school and picked on for being gay, and bullied , there were actually some people who came to my aid, and those people were women.

So to all these red pill guys on reddit, I have been living as a gay man my whole life and aside from a few exceptions, I have not encountered hatred from women. In fact I have some women friends in my life who love me and I love them. Take that you close minded mgtow’s.I To add further David has posted threads here from various manosphere blogs that have been filled with hatred and insults towards my fellow gay men. So you red pill dolts need to stop with your so called women hate gay men. I find insulting and offensive to me and I am sure many in the gay community would be offended as well.

gorillaella

“toil you put into making ends meat” – is that a Freudian slip?

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Menonstrike
You can’t just change the meaning of a word. There are men out there who say that they love women but treat them like garbage because they don’t see them as human beings but as property, punching bags, sex dolls, etc. And that is also a misognist. Just look up the word in a dictionary.

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Jared
So sorry to hear that and glad that you are ok! 🙂

MenOnStrike (@MenOnStrike)

@drmrsthemonarch1 Ah, see there is my point. Other than STD’s what are the risks to unprotected sex? Pregnancy. And as a man, the consequence is an immediate loss of financial freedom for 18+ years. As a woman? Choices. Options. Empowerment. Even in the cases where the man gets full custody of his child, do you know how much it cost him to get there (on average)?

tinyorc

So completely off-topic, but I keep reading MenOnStrike’s handle as MenoStrike, and I’m like, “Oh no, MENOSTRIKE! LIKE THE MENOPAUSE ONLY WORSE.”

I am quite honestly cracking up by myself in my apartment.

Disclaimer: This may also be because I think I’m getting the flu and am preemptively filling up on mugs of hot lemon and whiskey.

drmrsthemonarch1

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA okay dude. Men have to make a payment, just like any other payment (mortgage, electricity, car) for the child they spawned, but the fact that women have to do that PLUS raise them is somehow MORE freedom? Is it opposite day every day in your world?

MenOnStrike (@MenOnStrike)

@kirbywarp You forgot about safe havens and adoptions where notice was given but not actually received. “Birth fathers” don’t have a say then. Oh, (b/c we are all feminists here) let’s forget about when the mother completely ignores the fact the baby has a father till 12, 15, 18 years later, only to hit him with $100k + in back child support, right?

drmrsthemonarch1

@tinyorc

Great choice. Hot lemon and whiskey will cure anything.

drmrsthemonarch1

MoS

Shockingly, the goalposts have moved. The actions of your imaginary inconsiderate woman are not “reproductive rights.”

fruitloopsie
fruitloopsie

Tinyorc and drmrsthemonarch1
LoL

hellkell

So, long-time commenters, help me out here: is MenzOnStrike a troll who has been around before? Seems familiar.

Nah, just a random piece of shit that wandered in from the sewer of the manosphere.

tinyorc

MenOnStrike:

Yeah, you see those things you listed on the woman’s side are just buzzwords. Let’s try again.

And as a man, the consequence is an immediate loss of financial freedom for 18+ years. As a woman? Abortion (highly dependent on where you live and what your level of access is like). One year plus of painful and often permanent changes to your body. Ongoing health problems. Adoption. Raising a child. An 18+ loss of “financial freedom”, plus lots of other “freedoms” because you’re now the sole guardian of a small human who depends on you for their every need. Job loss. Lack of career advancement.

Mammoth regulars, please note that I do not actually view children as a budget item that would impinge on my financial freedom. I’m just trying to speak to Menostrike in a language he understands.

MenOnStrike (@MenOnStrike)

@drmrsthemonarch1 “men have to make a payment” heh, yeah. except when they don’t… b/c the woman aborted it. You see women don’t have to “spawn a child” if they casually had sex without contraception… there is your “more freedom.”

jojo
jojo

Apparently Mos has never heard of the pill, female condom, IUD…like men’s already have a whole lot of sexual freedom both socially and legally.

It's A Furret (@RicksWriting)

Don’t you know? Literally every woman has the right to get impregnated by some dude then hit him with a bill for his child, which is practically free money! It’s a scam!

hellkell

So why aren’t more of you assholes offering to raise the children if you’re so against abortion? You people make me fuckin’ sick.

ceebarks
ceebarks

I think he IS 8. Possibly 13.

also, seriously, is there a Man O Sphere Constitution somewhere that guarantees everyone with a Y chromosome Financial Freedom? It’s probably the second article in the document, right under “Suppression of Wicked Hypergamy.”

Anyway, it seems VERY important to them; and it’s such an oddly specific bit of lingo that I don’t hear elsewhere– which is weird because most of us have to deal with and worry about money in our lives.

hellkell

MoS: you shitstains just want control, and you’re pissed, oh so pissed you can’t have it. Tough biscuits.

vaiyt

The main problem with that definition is that it goes down the same rabbit hole as defining racism as only the frothing-at-the-mouth-KKK-heil-hitler type. It’s not useful, because it leaves out a lot of experiences that are, in the end, just different gradations and expressions of the same thing. That definition is the reason we can have someone pursue and assassinate an unarmed black man in cold blood, and have people deny, deny, deny that it has anything to do with racism. It’s also the reason the powerful racists of today use dogwhistles, phrases that don’t show obvious hate but are code-words for “we want to hurt black people and put them in their place”.

In fact, you can see the same thing happening here. This guy has basically calls half of the human race narcissistic, evil and insane, and you think that’s not enough to qualify him as a misogynist.

LBT
LBT

RE: drmrsthemonarch1

Women are the only ones who can get pregnant,

*cough* Thomas Beatty.

RE: MenOnStrike

Aw, lookit how hard he’s trying, folks! Look how hard he’s trying to be a good little troll! If he keeps trying, maybe he’ll even rival… you know. That guy, ol whatshisname… the one nobody remembers or cares about.

It turns out “safe or none” are the only options in a lot of areas. Medicine, for instance; working conditions (theoretically); toys and food ingredients and practically everything, really.

But in fairness, I’m sure Manosphere chucklefucks would demand the right to have poisonous medicine and finger-amputating strollers, too. I blame American conservatism.

drmrsthemonarch1

MoS

Then don’t have sex with fertile women. Seriously. What, exactly, do you expect feminists to change about human biology? Or do you just want the “right” to force women to carry or abort according to your desires? Because in that case, the right to abort or carry moves from the Men column to the Women column, and we’re back at that “inequality” you’re so concerned about.

MenOnStrike (@MenOnStrike)

@ceebarks There is a difference between having to “deal with and worry about money in our lives” and being forced into, was has been called modern slavery, a situation where 40-60% of the money you earn is not yours. Additionally, if you can’t make enough… debtors prison.

Financial freedom isn’t a buzzword. It is the ability to choose where your money goes. If that is to the “spawn” (as drmrsthemonarch1 put it) because you are helping raise said child, then that is a pretty rewarding choice.

LBT
LBT

OH MY GOSH IS PELL BACK

CAN THIS BE

DID HIS MOTHER FINALLY GIVE HIM THE INTERNET BACK

vaiyt

Other than STD’s what are the risks to unprotected sex? Pregnancy. And as a man, the consequence is an immediate loss of financial freedom for 18+ years. As a woman? Choices. Options. Empowerment..

Because the mother, apparently, just sits on her ass eating bon bons and the child raises themself! Remarkable.

LBT
LBT

Uh oh, looks like SOMEBODY’s mad that he’s heterosexual today! Poor baby.

jared
jared

@fruitloopsie

Thank you yeah it was all part of my growing but I am at peace with it now. It just really riles me up when I see that “women are anti gay” bs on mar blogs. I have seen on quite a few of that and these red pill guys are truly the ones who are homophobic. So I wish they would stop using that argument that op on reddit had to chime in there. In reality in all my life the only so called anti gay sentiment I have heard from women were usually from right wing Christian zealots ( one woman said that I was a waste and it’s a shame I was gay, so she would pray to Jesus would go straight), but seriously these misogynist have got to stop with their lies. I have read many mar threads here on whim and on blogs like The Spearhead and have seen such vitriol at the gay community it is almost scary that humans can be filled with so much rage at their fellow human beings.

MenOnStrike (@MenOnStrike)

@hellkell – “So why aren’t more of you assholes offering to raise the children if you’re so against abortion?” You really think men aren’t? Have you ever been to family court? They are /paid/ to deny the breadwinner (majority male) custody so child support can be enforced. “Shared custody” doesn’t happen unless the /man/ has a lawyer and pays to for the right to his children.

But…but if it’s Pell, I have to go back and update the Book of Pell! I’d have to read this entire thread!

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

@MenOnStrike, listen up:

“Men are shit. AMALT. Fuckoff snowflakes, nobody cares you think you’re different. Every man thinks he’s special and different and expects to be treated as such. It’s all bullshit. Men are remarkably similar to each other across the board and HATE being generalised because of their narcissism. They’re so similar psychologically that we can make a fucking subreddit that generalises just over half the human race with an incredible degree of accuracy and use that knowledge as a proficient weapon in helping women get the upperhand in a social system where they’re systemically beaten down.”

Men hate or not?

OK, you know, just like we all do, that there is only one answer to that question, and it is affirmative. So stop playing coy and stupid.

drmrsthemonarch1

Yep, vaiyt. It’s very simple once you’ve taken the introductory MRA maths course:

Man impregnates woman + woman carries and births child + man told to pay child support = MODERN DAY SLAVERY

J.J
J.J

Dude, are you serious right now?

The amount that a man has to fork over for child support every month is pocket change compared to the amount of money that is required to feed, dress, house, and otherwise raise a child. And that’s not including the amount of time, energy, and other non monetary things that a kid needs. And this only happens if for some reason there isn’t joint custody, or the child isn’t adopted (which requires the father’s consent as well as the mother’s), or if the kid isn’t aborted. So the ‘dad is on hook for tons of money’ thing? Doesn’t really happen. I mean, enforcing child support half the time is a joke. Plenty of guys owe it and don’t pay it and then the mother has to get the courts involved.

And if the father gets full custody, then he is going to be spending way more money than a child support check once a month. So I’m not sure what that has to do with anything. Stop moving the goal posts, dude.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@MenOnStrike:

Exactly what drmrsthemonarch1 said, that has nothing to do with diverting or altering the course of reproduction. Once there is a tiny human being in the picture, everything changes drastically.

Citation needed. According to this page, retroactive child support usually covers the time period between birth/separation and when the court finally gets around to ordering child support to be paid. It doesn’t go beyond 4 years, and it only applies in limited circumstances. How are you getting 12-18 years, especially since child support stops when the kid is no longer a minor?

LBT
LBT

You know, one of my friends recently had a miscarriage. Even though she planned to abort the baby, the hoops she had to jump through instead meant she miscarried, which was terrifying, extremely painful, and OH YEAH FUCKING DANGEROUS.

The dude? Totally ignored all of it. He told her she was LYING. She actually had to pick up and deal with the fetus herself, all alone bleeding in her apartment, because he refused to have anything to do with her. He helped her with absolutely nothing. All the cost, physically, medically, financially, was on her. He just sat on his ass.

So yeah, MenOnStrike is getting up my nose something awful. I vote ban, because fuck him for saying my friend had everything sweet and easy when actually she almost had to go to the emergency room because she couldn’t stop bleeding. (And none of this would’ve fucking HAPPENED if not for the fucking abortion rules forcing her to delay.)

ceebarks
ceebarks

Huh, was unaware that the obligation to feed/house/shelter/educate/supervise/medicate your child(ren) appropriately (within the limits of one’s resources) constituted “modern slavery” but I WAS aware that it was extremely expensive! Did you look that up all on your own, or did your mommy finally explain that to you? Either way I’m proud of you that some relatively accurate information about life has somehow entered your worldview. Good boy!

I do agree with you that poor parents are often unfairly penalized for simple poverty; I don’t think that’s exclusively a male issue, though. An impoverished woman in Pennsylvania recently died in jail over decade-old unpaid truancy fines; she had neither appropriate medical care for her chronic conditions not resources to parent her kids to community standards, and it killed her in the end.

Sad. Tragic. In need of reform and compassion from middle-class bootstrappers, not condemnation.

But not a “male” issue so much as a “class” one.

hellkell

Have you, dumbass? Your straw judiciary system in your head is acting up.

Child support is on average 200 bucks a month. If that’s 40-60% of your pay, I don’t know what to tell you.

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

@drmrsthemonarch1:

“Woman gets pregnant + woman carries and births child + woman loses wages to raise child alone + woman works to raise child on reduced wages = A free, 18+ year vacation!”

Yep. Among all the stupid and vile manurespheric myths, this one ranks at the top.

LBT
LBT

RE: kirbywarp

How are you getting 12-18 years

I dunno how, but I bet I know WHERE! It’s the place all shit comes from!

hellkell

Oh, and if you’re poor and can’t afford support, you need to be proactive and work with the court. Most of the dudes in jail for non-payment couldn’t be bothered to do that much.

LBT: could it be…ASSFAX?

drmrsthemonarch1

Hi folks, I just realized my posts aren’t trans-inclusive, and I don’t really know how to make them better. 🙁

tinyorc

It really pisses me off when trolls compare paying fucking child support to slavery. Didn’t a commenter here, a long time ago, do a really good breakdown of “When To Compare Things That Aren’t Slavery to Slavery?” (Hint: It’s never.)

MenOnStrike (@MenOnStrike)

@aunt edna – not. Angry feminist rhetoric, maybe. But, I don’t use hate so willy-nilly. Misandry isn’t something I toss in my book of buzzwords so I can pull it out as often as I use the word “angry.” If a woman came to me with this I would first try and calm her, then I would ask, “why?” I’ve done that, many times, on twitter and every time it comes down to rhetoric. Ideologues ranting about some perceived slight that in actuality was at best a symptom of their own reality. How does this apply to this rant? Well, exactly the same. He very well might be using MRA rhetoric. He very well might be an ideologue. Does that mean the reason why he’s saying these things is /completely unworthy/ of an honest discussion and he simply deserves to be mocked? All these replies to my “trolling” i.e. “You people make me fuckin’ sick” also deserve the same mockery and derision that David gave this rant? Are we just drawing a line and ignoring each other’s plights, shouting insults across the sand?

jared
jared

@men on strike

Why don’t you guys just gyow already. You claim you are finished with relationships with women and encourage each other to live in men only fraternity type houses and communes as the op indicated. But for dudes that supposedly have given up on women you certainly like to complain about or write about constantly on your mgtow blogs. So men on strike stop being a hypocrite and go retreat already and stop your obnoxious trolling here.