#gamergate a woman is always to blame antifeminism are these guys 12 years old? BINGO! boner rage evil sexy ladies evil SJWs evil ugly women geek girls harassment men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny no games for girls no girls allowed oppressed white men playing the victim sarkeesian! the c-word white knights whores zoe quinn

#GamerGate Bingo is HERE!

Uh oh, women are taking over BINGO too!
Uh oh, women are taking over BINGO too!

The long wait is over! #GamerGate Bingo is here! Well, here, actually. Go there for your very own randomly generated bingo card, and get playing!

Also, I can edit the list of phrases that’s being used to make the cards, so if you have ideas for new phrases, or you want to improve the wording of one that’s already there, or you think one of them should be removed for being redundant or too obscure or too obvious or whatever, let me know in the comments!

MRA and PUA/Red Pill Bingo are coming soon!

amygeewhiz

Nicely done. Have you been eavesdropping on emails between me and my delusional teenager? He’s very fond of the “watch this 12 hour YouTube video” mode of argument.

Bina
Bina

*Bracing for cries of “online bingo is not a REAL game!” Because REAL Games, as we all know, involve macho protags, jiggly boobies, and lots and lots of bang-bang guns.

marinerachel
marinerachel

Is that toaster one of the fabulous prizes we wimmenz could be awarded if we win #GamerGate Bingo?

slivarth

Great job, David! Thanks.
Can’t wait till the ‘classic’ MRA Edition is out though – I could really use one literally two days ago.

Misha
Misha

Wohoo! #NotAllGamergaters!

I really hope I get that bingo square each post. It’s my favourite.

pendraegon
pendraegon

The cracked.com is a feminazi front may be my favorite square.

Tiziana
Tiziana

I’ll just leave this here…comment image:large

reptile0009

Well, would you look at that…comment image:large

Misha
Misha

@Tiziana

Why?

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

@David:

Uh oh, women are taking over BINGO too!

Nooo, not bingo! One of the manliest hobbies ever, right between bending steel bars with your bare hands and playing videogames!

Seriously though, great work.

@Tiziana:

Thanks for sharing. Goes to show that GamerGate defenders not only lack arguments and self-awareness, but a sense of humor as well.

sparky
sparky

One of the “pro-GamerGate” bingo squares is “blocked.”

Because someone refusing to be talked at by a gamerbro is the worst discrimination evah!

Kootiepatra
Kootiepatra

I think it’s pretty telling how many of the anti-feminist GamerGate bingo squares are totally subjective, like, “whine whine whine”, where as the anti-sexist bingo squares focus on quantifiable statements and/or images.

Sarah
Sarah

Did you all see Zoe Quinn’s thing in Cracked today?

Good for her. It’s about time we got some real exposure for misogynists and anti-feminists. Maybe, like vampires, they will burn up and disintegrate in the cold light of day.

Zolnier
Zolnier

My brother is into GamerGate right now. I think he still believes it’s a righteous crusade against the Indie Illuminati. Yes he used that term.

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

@Sarah: That article is great! The GamerGate fiasco is a horrible mess of disgusting people being their truest, vilest selves, but the last point on the article ended on a hopeful note. By blowing this whole thing out of proportion, gamerdude misogynists are showing their true colors to the world, and it’s not a pretty sight to behold. The more they and their shitty ideas are exposed to the public, the more they’ll have to face the fact that they’re a dying breed.

I wish all the best for Zoe Quinn in her future endeavours. She is amazingly courageous.

leftwingfox

Sarah: Thanks for sharing that. I have to say, I missed the bit about Adam Baldwin getting involved. I know he’s a shit-heel, but that situation is just so mind-bending. An actor who plays a part she likes in a show she enjoys goes off on her personally online… I don’t think I can properly process that level of surreality.

…actually wait.

I even remember that happening before, when Nick Searcy went after Amanda Marcotte on twitter “banning” her from watching Justified. I keep forgetting just how thin the walls between actor and audience are now.

cloudiah

My favorite part of that Cracked article comes right at the beginning:

A few weeks ago our message board and general inbox were bombarded with demands we address something called the “GamerGate Scandal”, posts written with the urgency and rage one would associate with, say, discovering that Chipotle burritos are made entirely from the meat of human babies. It’s apparently a big deal in some circles, so we followed the links and read the piles of data presented, and had to stop and take a deep breath just to grasp it all. “Gentlemen,” we said amid the stunned silence, “do you realize that if what they’re saying is true, then this is still the most pointless fucking bullshit anyone has ever forced us to read?”

You can’t count on Cracked to get it, but when they do it is kind of glorious.

cloudiah

Oh also at the end:

Editor’s Note: If you found this article from another message board and are about to leave a comment that boils down to, “I don’t condone the harassment, but let me explain why she deserved it!” please just take a deep breath, step away from your computer, and call your mother. Tell her you love her. Call a friend and ask if they need anything. Go outside, gaze up into the sky, take a deep breath, and really appreciate the fact that you’re alive and that you should make the most of it. Thank you.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

Something really is very wrong with our culture.

cloudiah

As a reminder that there are a lot of truly decent people out there too… Remember that gun instructor who died when a 9-year-old girl he was teaching lost control of the weapon? His family has done something very kind for the 9-year-old girl.

Trolls, 4channers, bigots, take note: This is how you human.

drmrsthemonarch1

HAHA I love the “internal misogyny” square of the anti-feminist Bingo card. It’s actually “internalized misogyny,” which you’d know if you took the pacifier out and tried to listen once in a while.

leocigale
leocigale

Ah, someone beat me to it, never mind. 🙂

Luzbelitx

I’ll have one with double lack of self awareness…

Oh, and let’s not forget projection… I see a lot of it there.

I noticed that too… there are at the very least 5 squares which any self-delusional dude could actually fit anything being said to him.

In fact, it does sound a lot like the abusers’ tactic of “translating” the other person’s words into something obviously ridiculous.

They really don’t intend to be this transparent, do they?

Sarah
Sarah

I looked at his twitter feed. At least one person has said that he’s sad to see an actor from one of his favorite shows acting like this, and Baldwin came right out and posted a meme to indicate he doesn’t care about Firefly or Firefly fandom anymore. The same meme made it clear he intends to plow forward with #GamerGate as a righteous cause celebré. So, he’s staked his claim, and it’s pro-misogyny.

Sarah
Sarah

You can’t count on Cracked to get it, but when they do it is kind of glorious.

I really appreciate Cracked. Their After Hours video series has included a discussion of why Star Wars is misogynist and masquerading as feminist, and their executive editor wrote an article many moons ago spelling out why and how it is that men are culturally programmed to hate women. Did that ever get posted here? If not, I’ll try to dig it up and post it.

Aitch
Aitch

OT: Today in tech bro-ism:

A tweeter (@chrisbeach) reacts to a list of all-female tech speakers, naming it ‘gender apartheid’. Further clarifying, he says ‘I think you’re being unfair on event organisers. Anyway why not let the free market decide? It’s naturally meritocratic.’

I never cease to get surprised at how blind people are to the effects of privilege.

I’ll read all the good links, I promise!

Nequam
Nequam

I suspect that it’s gonna be more like cockroaches; they’ll just scurry into (temporarily) less-accessible places.

Though you gotta admit it’d be kind of funny if they sparkled.

pendraegon
pendraegon

Sarah – Really any of David Wong’s opinion articles are pretty great. Here’s a link to that article you mentioned.

pendraegon
pendraegon

Oh and here’s a fun video cracked directed me too from that Anton La Vey looking halfwit. How nice to see he follows the trend of mixing his misogyny with a healthy dose of racism. I suppose I should trigger warning this since he is of course spouting mindlessly racist psuedo-science.

pendraegon
pendraegon

Ok just meant to link that not to embed it. Apologies.

jbgarner58

What makes it such a fun game is that it’s really impossible to loose, thanks to these knuckle-dragging half-wits aping each other. Everyone wins!

FrieVonFrieburger
FrieVonFrieburger

I’ve no idea why, but everytime I try to open the window for GamerGate Bingo, it totally freezes my browser. I’m using Firefox, anyone else have this problem? Seems to work fine on Chrome though.

NonServiam

I’m sorry, but Smokey HAS to be some attempt at satire! Surely he has to be slightly aware of himself. Everyone has some self awareness, right? Right?!

A Wolverine
A Wolverine

4chan has started shitcanning gamergate threads (finally) and the shitheads have totally lost it, making wild conspiracy theories like MODS GOT PAID OFF or 4CHAN HACKED BY SJWS.
I need to lie down because I’ve been laughing so hard

Syburi

@Zolnier and David, yeah “Indie Iluminati” should definitely be on there.

Also, say goodbye to my remaining neurons if I use this as a drinking game. One of the most enthusiastic imports to Australia, from the US, seems to be this amazing lack of grip on reality that is MRA.

Harry Thornton

Oh God. Ok, I’ve seen that “Reptile0009” guy previously in other places, and he’s really terrible.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I noticed that a lot of the squares applied to themselves. It’s a self-bingoing bingo card!

Xanthë

Meanwhile over in the troubled land of atheism/skepticism with prominent douchebagges like Sam Harris, Michael Shermer and in particular, Richard Dawkins twittering little more than rape apologetics on a daily basis, we have Defenders of Skeptical Beacons BINGO; enjoy:

Luzbelitx

Can we have a square for “projection”?

Bina
Bina

Oh for the fuck of holy shit. A rigged system is not naturally anything except fucked-up. And meritocracy is back-to-front bullshit anyway.

Also, “Indie Illuminati”? Dafuq????

Glen H
Glen H

@ Sarah-Newbie here, but liked the Cracked link. They have a lot of good interviews with people like Zoe,

Syburi

Yes, didn’t you know? The Illuminati and Zionists run the entire world and manipulate men into subjugation to female overlords and feminazis. That’s why all the world’s corporate and political leaders are women. Obviously.

chthonicgames
chthonicgames

True story: I thought Reptile’s card was actually a right-way-round #GamerGate bingo card until I read further in the comments, because absolutely everything on it could be scored on a legit card, either as is or if placed in quotation marks.

What’s with the double post, though? Someone mucking up their multiple accounts or something? The stocking-marionette is strong in this one…

kittehserf - MOD
kittehserf - MOD

Illuminati? Pish posh, those who really know about these things know it’s the Furrinati who run the world.

emilygoddess - MOD
emilygoddess - MOD

FYI, Zoe Quinn’s Cracked article links to WHTM, which may explain the sudden troll influx.

Kat
Kat

Best game ever, and I’m a gamer (ppsshhh no I’m not, I’m a woman, BRB dinner and submission).

Robert
Robert

I’ve been reading Cracked for a while. It’s been interesting to see some of the comments lately. Apparently, anything that distinguishes Cracked from, say, Encyclopedia Dramatica is a personal affront to some of these people. Given how butthurt they get over issues like that, a day of actual factual oppression would make them melt like Elphaba in a hot tub.

Bina
Bina

Cracked is much more fun since they started snarking some actually deserving targets. Of course, the bigots would rather they just made fun of kids with Down’s Syndrome and such. That stuff stopped being original in the 1970s, FFS.