announcements BINGO! MRA PUA red pill

MRA Bingo Brainstorming Thread!

In it to win it.
In it to win it.

A couple of years back. with the help of the commentariat here, I put together an MRA Bingo Card Generator. I’ve been meaning to do a new and improved version of this for a while — as well as a companion PUA/Red Pill Bingo Card Generator, and possibly even a couple of others (Derailing Bingo? Dark Enlightenment Bingo? GamerGate Bingo?).

I know some of you all have been playing Troll Bingo in the comments. So let me know which of these card generators sound like the most amusing to you. And then let’s brainstorm about what to put in the list for each!

Also, if you can come up a way to actually play MRA Bingo, let me know. Certainly in every big thread with trolls in it, commenters could print out cards for themselves and see how many squares they can fill. Or we could set a specific time, and one of us, acting as Bingo Boss, could send you all to a particular MRA post or discussion thread elsewhere and you all could compete to see who could get a bingo first.

I’m kind of thinking this could become a thing.

Anyway, let’s get brainstorming!

kittehserf - MOD
kittehserf - MOD

For Dawkins fanboys
“I’m an atheist, therefore my misogyny is logical and scientific.”
“Rebecca Watson!”

Dawkins will have his own card the way he’s going; he won’t need his fanboys to help.

“Not aborting Downs fetuses is immoral!”

Comparing being raped while drunk to drunk driving

Dear Muslima

kittehserf - MOD
kittehserf - MOD

A general MRA one, if it hasn’t been mentioned already: Having no idea what Confused Cats is about.

strivingally

I can’t help wondering what set of life experiences would lead a woman to a place where dating a man who described rape as affirmative action for men seemed like a good idea to her.

Rape … as affirmative action …

Sorry, cassandrakitty, I understand the individual words, but I don’t understand the sentence. O.o

Alex

Well, don’t know if I’ve got anything that hasn’t been listed yet, but:

PUA:
-Direct game
-Foreign Asian women are better than foreign white women who are better than North American and British white women who are better than North American black women
-Women are old after the age of 25/18
-Women’s brains stop maturing at 9 years of age, so the age of consent beyond that is pointless
-Enriching vibrants/vibrating enrichers
-Thug boys
-Cock carousel
-Coercion, boundary-pushing, and use of alcohol to get sex totes isn’t rape!

MRA:
-Pussy pass/get out of jail free card
-Unemployment is a man’s equivalent of rape for women
-The age of consent is sexist toward men because some adult men may have trouble relating to adult women; therefore they should be allowed to have sex with adolescents
-Fathers present during childbirth is misandry
-Fathers not present during childbirth is misandry
-Hamsters
-No true MRA
-#notallmras

MGTOW:
-Women (because why the fuck are they talking about women when they should be going their own way?)
-Sexbots will make women obsolete
-I had sex with a woman once; it was no different from humping a pillow

Alais

FeMRA bingo?

Incoherent babbling about bonobos and chimpanzees

WHORES!

Not wanting to be punched by a man is just a sign that you think that women are made of spun glass and are too fragile to take it.

I HAVE AGENCY!

Feminists are the real misogynists.

You need to be more compassionate towards these men.

I’m a woman, and I can’t STEM; therefore, women can’t stem.

All women suck, except for me because I’m speshul.

Alais

Oh! And for FeMRA bingo, we can’t forget, “I’m better than you because I have masculine hobbies.”

Fibinachi

Rape … as affirmative action …

I tried writing out an explanation, but somewhere in the fifth sentence the entire text document was replaced by me endlessly copypasting “All rape and no empathy makes Fibi a very dull boy”.

Myoo
Myoo

I just remembered a couple more:
-That creep might actually be autistic, therefore it’s okay for them to be a creep;
-“Creep shaming” in general

Alais

Fibinachi, was that an Emma the Emo quote? Or was that E. Berge? I remember reading one of his pieces wherein he claimed that rape was a valid reproductive strategy.

Fibinachi

Don’t know who those two are, but I bet they’ve read A Natural History of Rape. It was a The Shining reference (“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”)

Alais

Lol. I got the Shining reference. I was just wondering who wrote the “rape as affirmative action” piece. Turns out, it was E. Berge. Emma the Emo, a FeMRA blogger who sympathizes with incels and the like, defended him and became his girlfriend, which he claims stopped him from killing feminists who enforced his celibacy.

Anyway, here’s his post. Massive trigger warning. He explains his, er, philosophy in more detail in the comments.

A Wolverine
A Wolverine

[X] isn’t a real game

Aitch
Aitch

On Berge, I find it illustrative that of all the violence and hatred he’s been spewing no one decided to take any serious action until he began hating on the police. Won’t someone think of the bourgeois institutions!!

Diogenes
Diogenes

-Uses two pages of text to say nothing
-No citation to back up ludicrous claims
-“Cultural Marxism”

strivingally

… feminists who … enforced his celibacy … again, individual words make sense, just not in that order.

Holy shit. And people don’t understand why I find incels scarier than MRAs, PUAs or MGTOWs. They’re like the distillation of the worst of the manosphere IMO – the narcissism and hostility to consent of PUAs, the entitlement and false victimhood of the MRAs, and a big heaping of self-loathing and whining about how the world is unfaaaaaaaaaaaair that a lot of them seem to Honest-to-the-Elder-Gods believe justifies violence and murder.

I think it’s telling that Elliott Rodger’s rambling manifesto reads more like incel dogma than any of the other flavours of misogyny.

hippodameia8527
hippodameia8527

Hard chairs
“Apex Fallacy”
No woman has ever accomplished anything in a given field if MRAs haven’t heard of her
If MRAs have heard of her, she was cheating/stealing a man’s work/a horrible person

Alex

Oh! I forgot “Dalrock’s Law”! Are they still passing that one around?

strivingally

Any reference to the “apex fallacy” used in the same thread as the same author using a particular woman’s achievements as “proof” that sexual discrimination doesn’t exist anymore.

You’d think the cognitive dissonance would give them pause, but no, apparently not.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

@ Creepy 30-somethings:
..Just because you have the emotional maturity of a 12-year old doesn’t mean you get to date one.

A Wolverine
A Wolverine

Am I completely off base when I consider “cultural Marxism” and bringing up the Frankfurt school just a slightly disguised way to bring up anti-semitic conspiracy theories? (Sort of like “human biodiversity” is used as cover for other forms of racism)

Aitch
Aitch

It may have started from there but it’s used by anti-Muslims who therefore support Israel as well, these days. I don’t think anti-semitic is the right word for that flavour of extremist.

I usually grok it as the pseudo-intellectual version of “politically correct”.

twincats
twincats

I don’t know what list this belongs to but this one is my favorite:

HAMBEAST!!!

Please don’t let it get left out!

strivingally

Oh GamerGate/gamebro ones, I have a ton.

– “This isn’t about Zoe Quinn anymore, but here’s why hassling her was justified” (actually, any “stop talking about ZQ, this is bigger than her” garbage)
– “Anita Sarkeesian hates games/wants to take away games she doesn’t like/thinks all gamers are evil!” (because examining themes is apparently Stalinist Russia and Nazi Germany rolled into one)
– Any attempt to ally themselves with a “silent majority”
– Any attempt to refer to GamerGate as a “movement” (sounds pretty appropriate, if they mean the kind you flush :D)
– Any impassioned call-to-arms about collusion/corruption that’s incredibly vague about what those words actually mean
– Any Twitter account or blog that claims GamerGate is a grassroots movement of people whose simmering frustration with journalistic corruption has finally boiled over … but that hasn’t once mentioned it (or existed!) before August
– Anybody who responds to claims of sexism by trying to focus on their ethnicity (you realise those are two different things, even if you’re NOT a sockpuppet, right?)
– Anybody whose dedication to “journalistic integrity” just so happens to coincide with a track record of hating on feminists/SJWs
– “GamerGate is much bigger than 4chan”
– “handful of trolls in an IRC channel”
– “Harassing Zoe Quinn/Anita Sarkeesian is obviously not okay, BUT…”
– Anybody who claims ZQ slept with people for good press but dodges any attempts to actually nail down the good press she supposedly received
– And my personal favourite, any time one of the SJW-battling tactics specified in the IRC logs is blatantly applied while arguing that their interest in GamerGate has nothing to do with ZQ.

strivingally

… okay, that was less short bingo card boxes and more me just venting. Sorry.

Skye
Skye

-I have the right to start a conversation
-You can’t stop people from looking
-Sexual harassment laws are misandry
-All countries are US (or England or Germany, etc. We just seem to get a lot of US laws are everywhere trolls here)
-X country has been ruined by Feminism (extra bonus if includes France/Australia don’t allow paternity tests)
-The Hobby Lobby ruling in US isn’t misogynistic because of religious freedom/I shouldn’t have to pay for your birth control
-Periods are gross, therefore women are

Syburi

PUAs:

– Spermally bonded (my least favourite. Has me crossing my legs up to the neck every time.)
-Hate fuck.

Gamergate:

– Anita is a liar.
– Demonising every man who ever played a video game.
– Troll baiting 4chan
– To get sympathy/money

There’s a bunch of others being repeated by young women at the moment (fake geek girls, anyone?) but it’s too obnoxious for me to waste the memory on.

Shaun DarthBatman Day

Dawkins, Hitchins, and Harris.

Can we do an athiest dudebro Bingo? They seem to be fans of evopsych which totes proves that women are inferior…

Shaun DarthBatman Day

ADB examples

-Dear Muslima
-Pig Abortions
-Women aren’t funny
-EvoPsych!
-Stay at home moms are heros!
-I’m not sexist, you’re just too emotional to see that.
-Men are just better at critical thought
-But I love women (Male tears)

Aitch
Aitch

I like.

ADBs:

– Hard science solves everything
– Men have solved everything
– Hyper-rational argument
– Doesn’t use critical thinking on own arguments (stolen from mildlymagnificent in the other thread)
– Won’t learn anything from others POV
– Contradictory studies are politically biased
– Wild extrapolation

They’re usually libertarian as well, though not all I suppose.

(I’m not good at keeping these short)

Shaun DarthBatman Day

I just think limiting this to Dawkins and his fan club removes responsibility from the group as a whole and they continue to prove how misogynist they (as a group) are.

Remember Elevatorgate, aka the Atheist Dudebro Alamo.
Also the anal rape threats to the child on Reddit because she got a book and was excited and wanted to share her joy with the atheist community.
We really need a square to be Not All Skeptics (NASALT), point is that atheism is rife with systemic hatred of women and even when women are *asked point blank* how to improve gender equality they are almost universally dismissed and despised for having opinions.

GardenGallivant
GardenGallivant

For gamers or for atheists – males, being “objectively” right, entitles them to defend their rightness by any means necessary. Objective logical opinions trump subjective, emotional opinions, even those with supporting data.