a woman is always to blame boobs butts creepy men who should not ever be with imaginary women ever men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny red pill reddit

Red Pill dude: Women are "barely-sentient organic sex toys," insufficiently enthusiastic hobbyists.

Why can't women take up interesting hobbies, like men? (Note: this is a real book.)
Why can’t women take up interesting hobbies, like men? (Note: this is a real book.)

Now that he’s taken the Red Pill, the Reddittor who calls himself F9R recently announced, he’s “started seeing women as people rather than as magical beautiful goddess creatures.” That’s a good thing, right? Seeing women as actual human beings rather than some imaginary construct?

Well, not so much. Because it turns out that women are just terrible as human beings. No, it’s true! In a rambling comment in the Red Pill subreddit with more than 100 upvotes, F9R reports his scientific findings on the ladies of the world.

Now I’m disillusioned with them because women, for the most part, are boring people. 95% of them spend more time on their appearance than anything else, so as a result they never really have interesting hobbies or develop respectable skill in any particular area. This, in my opinion, could be one of the reasons that women have historically under-performed in almost every activity/industry.

Ah, that explains it! There haven’t been any women presidents, or Popes, or Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, because the ladies are spending way too much time fussing with their lipstick and trying to find the exact right shade of eyeshadow.

There haven’t been more women inventors, not because women were denied education for thousands of years or because STEM fields are filled with angry manbabies who cry oppression whenever a woman comes near, but because women don’t have any fascinating, mentally stimulating hobbies like the Red Pillers of the world have. You know, like weight-lifting, or “Game,” or “saying terrible things about women online.”

So you swallow the pill, look around you, and see two groups of people. The first group, men, generally have no innate value and have had to work for everything in life. This is why the loser-winner spectrum is so broad for men; don’t work at all and you’ll end up homeless, work your ass off and you could make millions. The second group, women, have considerable innate value and don’t spend nearly as much time fighting to stay respectable, because they can always fall back on their female safety net; this is why there are almost no homeless women, but it’s rare to find a female CEO.

Ah, the old “female safety net.” You know, the free reserve of rent money and bon bons that all women have access to. Or does he mean “well, if worse comes to worst, you can always become a prostitute”

Not quite as easy to understand as the concept of an oppressive patriarchy, but demonstrably more accurate.

He’s got that right: it’s definitely not as easy to understand.

Tying this in with sex drive: an RP’er will have a hard time respecting plates or women they meet at the bar, because when looking at these women as people rather than as magical, mysterious women, the man will be underwhelmed by her bland personality and/or her obnoxious attempts to seem less bland by being a loud annoying cunt.

Still, if she’s got a nice pair of tits and a round ass, you can forgive her personality and lack of emotional development.

Gosh, I am shocked that a whiny manchild who refers to women as “plates” can’t find anything interesting about them besides their sexy bits.

But then let’s say you get her in bed, and you fuck her, and you’re having a good time. As soon as you finish and are in that refractory period, you look over at the person next to you and see them differently. The tits and ass lose a bit of their appeal since you just finished, and now you see the person next to you for the immature person they really are, and it’s like you’re lying in bed with a child.

Huh. Just a thought, but if you want to date mature women you might want to start by dating, you know, mature women, instead of creepily fixating on women and girls much younger than you are?

Or maybe what’s really happening is that when you look over at the woman you just had sex with, she’s looking at you with disgust, wondering how the hell she ended up in bed with such an asshole, and you rationalize away her disdain towards you as her being “immature.”

It’s weird as fuck and you start to question your life choices. Next time you go out to the bar, you remember that moment, and decide to raise your maturity standards a little. To your dismay, no women measure up.

I hate to tell you this, but I’m pretty sure there aren’t a lot of mature women who see your bitter, immature ass as much of a prize.

That’s the Catch-22 of the Red Pill. It gives you all the women you could ever want, but you see them for what they really are.

Yeah, I’m sure that’s the problem. You’re dizzy with success.

So you’ve got two choices: work on your game and improve yourself in order to keep fucking barely-sentient organic sex toys, or go your own way and focus on your life instead because the game just isn’t worth it to you.

The grapes barely-sentient organic sex toys are definitely sour.

Men who choose the former are Red Pill alphas, and men who choose the latter are MGTOW. Blue Pillers just ignore the game and continue to get screwed over because they have no idea what they’re doing.

Keep telling yourself that.

And seriously, go your own fucking way already. Just do it. The further away, the better. If you think of women as barely sentient organic sex toys, stick with the non-organic, non-sentient variety of sex toy and leave the actual human beings alone.

Oh, and speaking of needlepoint, here’s my favorite song about crocheting. I know I’ve posted it before, but I don’t care. It’s not every day I have such a good excuse to post Julie Ruin.

sparky
sparky

Oh, and Lucio Fulci’s The Beyond still scares the shit out of me.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

The first movie I remember getting really freaked out about was Jumanji. No, not the creepy monkey boy that looked less human than the Whos in the live action version of The Grinch. No, not being hunted by a trained killer. No, not mosquitoes that can pierce through the metal of a car or a windshield to suck your blood.

The frikken scene where the kid gets sucked into the game for the first time. I literally closed my eyes at that part when we watched it in grade school. That scene terrified me.

These days I occasionally visit SCP or other creepy-pasta sites thinking that I enjoy them. Then I go to sleep with the lights on. For about a week.

Falconer

I just couldn’t get why they needed to switch the kids ages and aspects of their personalities.

It’s been forever, but I seem to recall that in the novel the girl had the computer network savvy that advanced the plot, while the boy knew dinos.

I also seem to recall that the movie gave the boy the computer savvy and left him the dino savvy and thus rendered the girl redundant.

I saw the movie while it was in the theater, and I had this big sense of wonder at watching dinos that were fast and deadly rather than sluggish and tail-dragging. Also I was right down front and it was deafening.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@LBT:

I had no idea you were so tall! Who knew they made Bootsy that big!

Bootsy is all sizes at all times. Bootsy is whatever Bootsy wants to be, and therefore whatever you need her to be.

Praise her!

Falconer

@kirbywarp: I hear you. The only thing I had to cover my eyes for recently was Rorschach’s flashback in the Watchmen movie, the one where they changed the plot Because Saw Did It.

I wasn’t expecting them to twist it like that, but I saw it coming just in time and threw my hands over my face.

I wish they’d stop trying to make movies out of Alan Moore’s comics. They don’t translate well.

Shadow
Shadow

Well, like I said, It the movie was my first intro to King but I was way too small to know that. The first time I actively sought out King was when I was in secondary school, so around 9 going on 10. I picked up Christine and had the complete opposite reaction to you Lea, I was so disappointed I didn’t read another King novel for years. I was finally bored and decided to read Pet Semetary which I loved, and then moved on to The Talisman and The Stand and finally understood exactly why people were raving about him.

The only horror movie that has consistently scared the piss out of me is The Exorcist. Movies like The Omen, I enjoy and appreciate how well done they are, but I never have any qualms about throwing them on at any time of day. I still turn The Exorcist off sometimes if I’m watching it alone.

Also, is anyone else still having problems with the Post Comment button. I know when I first encountered it a couple people had that issue, but it just keeps cropping up randomly and it’s been months now.

Shiraz
Shiraz

That’s funny, I started reading King in grade school too, at 8 or 9.

When I was that age, there were all these old eco-horror movies from the ’70s that they’d air on Saturday afternoons — those freaked me out, though now they’re just funny.
Have you ever heard of Frogs? Sam Elliot actually starred in it. I can’t remember any frogs actually killing anyone in the film, but good god damn I remember the giant hairy spider that cocooned a guy. Ewwww, jesus. Kingdom of the Spiders, more ewwwww. When I was little, Creepshow did a number on me. Funny enough, it was the segement starring Stephen King as a backwaters farmer who touches a meteorite and begins to grow green hairy shit all over his body.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

I love Stephen King. I think my first book by him was actually “The Eyes of the Dragon,” more of a fantasy book. Watched Kubrick’s The Shining before I read the book and was amazed at how different it was. Loved Misery, read a bunch of others that I don’t remember the titles of, but not the famous ones like Pet Semetary. Even when I started realizing the pattern and samey-ness of his stories, I still enjoyed them. I guess I’m a sucker for the “drama in a realistic world with a supernatural element.”

Those books never frightened me, really. Got some chills from The Shining because I read it when I was old enough to understand how creepy it was, but that was about it.

maistrechat

I was never hugely into horror as a child (my parents we’re very laissez-faire when it came to my media consumption, but I was terrified of everything as it was) but I had a lot of friends who were.

I somehow ended up convinced that there were vampires in the bathroom whenever the light was off. I was so terrified of this that my parents told me if I just reached around the corner and turned the light on before actually entering the bathroom it would be safe.

It became such a habit that I still do it.

maistrechat

@kirbywarp

Pet Sematary is by far my least favorite King novel. I disliked it so much that I swore off the author entirely for a while. You’re not really missing anything.

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

My most embarrassing memory of a movie monster that scared the shit out of me was the librarian ghost from [i]Ghostbusters[/i], right when she freaks out at the main characters making noise in her library. Years after that, every time I watched the movie, I would skip that part or, when with company, excuse myself and leave the room when the scene came up.

In my defense, I associated the flowing hair and the hollow eyesockets with a recurring nightmare monster I saw as a kid (a floating, screaming corpse of an old woman dressed in a flowing, tattered gown, with her hair flowing wildly – kind of how I imagine a Banshee might look). When I worked up the courage to watch the scene years later, I was both relieved and embarrassed at having been irrationally scared of a what looked like a member of the Finnish hard rock band [i]Lordi[/i].

Other than that, I don’t scare very easily. I love horror movies, and I’m always looking for one that could make me feel at least a bit terrified. The “omnipotent serial killer” trope is just boring and predictable (of course the bad guy’s going to win! How else would the story end?), and movies that rely on shock effects make me yawn. About the only modern horror film that actually had me side-eyeing the shadows for a long time was [i]Lights Out[/i], one of the short horror film entries in the Who’s There film challenge. That one was genuinely creepy, although I do think there’s something seriously wrong with the protagonist’s common sense for not running out of her apartment screaming at the first sign of the entity. It isn’t exactly subtle.

LBT
LBT

Our original girl was scared to fucking death by Shaun of the Dead. Had nightmares all night and insisted on sleeping in our parents’ room. Oddly, I can’t remember any movies giving ME nightmares, though Sneak still gets zombie nightmares every once in a while.

But then, I’ve found I have a pretty high tolerance for psychological horror. It’s gore and jump-scares I can’t stand. (FUCKING JUMP SCARES. They aren’t frightening, they’re sheer reflex, like snapping your fingers in front of someone’s eyes. I hate those!) But I’m a TANK for psych horror!

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

Okay, I was trying out the toolbar on the wrong setting, and it seems it gave me the wrong brackets without me realizing it. This sucks.

Shadow
Shadow

@kirbywarp

The only King books on my shelf are The Stand and The Eyes of The Dragon. Maybe it’s because I’ve always been more of a fantasy fan than anything else, but I’ve definitely enjoyed his more fantasy leaning books. I don’t know if you’ve read The Talisman, but it falls in this category as well. I’ve enjoyed his horror books but I’ve never felt compelled to reread any of them, which is not the case with those three books.

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

Oh my god yes that’s what i’ve been saying for years i’m glad i’m not the only one man fuck jump scares they’re cheap and lazy and makes your film stupid

Seriously, I was really annoyed at the trailer for Paranormal Activity. “See how the people in the test audience jump at loud noises and sudden movement! Aren’t we masters of horror or what?”

Shadow
Shadow

@Anarchonist

I’m also not sure if i works for WordPress anymore. They changed it to em a while back.

Test

Shadow
Shadow

Never mind, i still works

Also, holy shit this Post Comment thing pisses me off

Shadow
Shadow

I’m with you guys on Jump Scares. If I can recover from the scares in 2 seconds, it’s no more a horror movie than your mate jumping out of a closet and saying boo

Ally S

I never read any fiction when I was a kid, besides The Grand Escape by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor and Dune by Frank Herbet (which I was never able to finish).

Most of the books I read as a kid (specifically ages 7-13) were non-fiction. I read books on meterology*, geology, anthropology, geography, Oriental history, astronomy, and cultural studies. I also read maps and dictionaries on a regular basis just for fun.

*Intellectualization was a coping mechanism for me during the worst of my lilapsophobia. Instead of constantly being afraid of tornadoes, I tried to make myself feel better by learning about tornadogenesis and trying to apply whatever I learned to help my family avoid being killed by a tornado. Yep, I was a weird kid.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@maistrechat:

I had something similar, but I never really settled on what was in the shadows. Sometimes it was wolves, sometimes it was something else. I just knew there was a monster waiting in a darkened bathroom, waiting for me to let my guard down as I passed by to get some water at night.

I had to run wherever I went as a kid when it was late at night.

RE jumpscares:

My brother and I had this thing when we were kids where we’d hide around a corner at the top of the stairs or something and wait for the other to pass by, jump out at them, and then laugh when they jumped and screamed. Then we grew up and realized it was a reflex.

I’d say “I hope the movie industry realizes this lesson,” but then they’d actually have to put effort into their horror films.

hellkell
hellkell

Shadow: Have you read Black House, the sequel to The Talisman? It’s not bad at all.

I’m with you on The Exorcist, saw that way too young, and NOPE.

Ally S

Speaking of watching terrifying movies at an inappropriately young age, my dad forced my older brother – who was 4 at the time – to watch Silence of the Lambs. Yeah…

Lea
Lea

I don’t mind a jump scare now and then. Too many make the movie funny instead of scary though. My eldest and I were going to see horror movies at the theater when few other people were there for a while just to watch movies like Sinister. They were not horror gems. We went so that we could get jump scared and creeped/sqicked out while also laughing our butts off. The jump scares in some movies are so predictable that we’d whisper to each other, “Jump scare in 3, 2, AHHHHH!”

I am a horror fan. The kids all want to watch spooky stuff with me. I keep it age appropriate, but some of the stuff geared toward kids is still pretty creepy. One night when the same kid was much younger, I rented a Goosebumps movie and ordered a pizza. Just at the point in the movie where the werewolves were being extra scary, there was a loud knock. My daughter screamed a blood curdling scream and climbed me as I stood up and tried to answer the door. It took me a minute to answer the door.

Just imagine what the pizza guy heard on the other side of that door.

By the time I made it to the door and opened it, the look on his face…

Lea
Lea

The only devil movie that ever really spooked me was Mr. Frost. Jeff Goldblum was so eerie in that film.

That scene gave me nightmares for literally years.

Falconer

OH GOOD you can stream Jumanji off of Netflix.

Just a heads up slash content warning.

Falconer

And oh hey, I looked at a pic of Robin Williams and didn’t start bawling.

I think I’m getting better.

gilshalos

Mr Frost!
I got that on dvd having seen it as a rented video about 20 years back. Never found anyone else who had heard of it before! 🙂

I was a little disappointed by The Descent. It was advertised as creatures in underground caves. Fine. Then you get most of the movie about caving horrors and the hints of a secret about the dead husband of one of the group, and disintegrating group loyalties which was actually pretty good psychological sorta horror. Then suddenly, close to the end, after you’d forgotten about them..cave creatures! Like they’d just kinda thought..oh..horror movie. Throw in the monsters!

The Kurt Russell version of The Thing scared me senseless for decades. I first saw the beginning of it at uh..7 ? on a hotel room film channel. Nonw of the actual horror, just the start with the helicopter chasing and shooting the wolf, and the theme music and…for some reason it terrified me. At Uni, I still couldn’t sit and watch it, even in a room full of other people. Then in my 4th year a group of male friends rented it, and I decided I was going to try it again and loved it. Laughed at the artificial respiration shock bit.

gilshalos

I forgot, read too much backscroll at one time.
Event Horizon is wonderful.
So is In the Mouth of Madness.
For a mindfuck, I reccommend watching Event Horizon just after In the Mouth of Madness, and letting your impressions of Sam Neill carry over 🙂

Skye
Skye

Falconer, nope. The boy was nerdy and into dinosaurs and computers, which his horrible father ridiculed him for (he wasn’t a proper boy). The girl was into sports. She was also the younger one, so it made sense for her to be looking to her older sibling for guidance and being generally more scared. The movie made her older (though still sort of dependent on her sibling because boy?) and the one good with computers.

Phoenician in a time of Romans
Phoenician in a time of Romans

I was impressed by the original “Rec”, less so by the remade “Quarantine” – but both are pretty good if you don’t know what’s going to happen. I actually felt scared for the characters at one point – “Wait, the building they’re in is being wrapped in plastic by the cops? Okay, that’s not good…”

Skye
Skye

When I was younger, I was terrified of that wolf in The Never-ending Story.

I still get wigged out by Anthony Perkins staring blankly at the camera at the end of Psycho

Falconer

@Skye, well I guess I got that entirely backwards. Never mind. :blushy smiley:

Skye
Skye

Falconer, actually, you bring up a good point. Since the movie took the dad with strict gender role ideas out of the film, maybe they needed to give the girl something to do (other than cower and follow her suddenly younger brother’s lead). I did think the dinosaurs were animated well.

rutile
rutile

Funny this subject is brought up. I’ve always been passionate about a few hobbies and found that some types of guys have not the least interest in that. In fact when I was very young I remember I had this actual, tangible *fear* I had, of falling for one of these types of guys, and then they’d encourage me to quit my beloved hobbies. Looking back, I realize I wouldn’t have abandon my hobbies, that no one would “make” me do it, but instinctually I knew that these types of guys did not give the least damn about a girl’s hobbies, and by all means would never be proud of a girl for having them, and wouldn’t encourage her in continuing with them.

It’s damned if you do, damned if you don’t. If you love your hobbies, they’d rather you stop. But if you don’t have hobbies, you are a shallow, boring idiot.

weirwoodtreehugger

I hear you. I’ve turned off guys talking about politics before. Even my mom once said I should tone it down if I want a boyfriend. I disagree because I wouldn’t ultimately be compatible with someone who doesn’t want to talk about political issues. The thing is, I’ve always known the fact that I like to talk about these things severely limits my dating pool.

There are a lot of great guys who like women with substance out there. But let’s face it. There’s a lot of guys who are intimidated by it too.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

I would say damned either way, but you’re arguably worse off if they take some sort of actual interest in you…I mean, they aren’t even interested in putting in the work needed to be a good one-and-done.

rutile
rutile

It’s a good way to weed out undesirables. A guy who couldn’t care less if a woman has hobbies (or he simply isn’t curious to know more) would not be a good match for me, that’s for sure.

I hasten to add that I know plenty of men who are enthusiastic and supportive. It’s the more immature types, or the types that really don’t care about a woman as a *person* who will be apathetic about a woman’s other interests. Because why should he care? Her personality is not why he’s hanging around in the first place.

pallygirl
pallygirl

The only horror movie that really scared me was Nightmare on Elm Street, which was the first horror movie I saw ignoring the Hammer Horror ones on Sunday night television.

But the first film that freaked me out was one I watched in biology class that covered hydatids. I wouldn’t eat anything until I saw a friend who was raised on a farm who explained how unlikely it was for me to get hydatids. They showed the cysts, explained how they had to remove them intact otherwise you’d get hydatid eggs(?) throughout the area that couldn’t be flushed out… ewwwwwwwwwww.

kittehserf MOD
kittehserf MOD

And the remake of The Blob, which is a really stupid movie(the remake, not the original. The original has a certain corny B-movie charm).

Hee! The original was the first horror film I saw, probably. Scared the bejayzuz out of me – I think I was pre-teen – mostly because DID THE DOG DIE?

My brother and I noped out of watching John Carpenter’s The Thing so very fast.

I saw that when I was 18. Only reason I stayed was ‘cos I’d paid for the ticket, dammit, and didn’t have much money then.

The end scene of Scanners wasn’t as bad, but it was bad enough (the famous exploding head didn’t bother me, oddly).

The mummy crypt in Raiders of the Lost Ark scared me more than the melting Nazis, I think.

I liked the Hammer films when I was in my earlier teens, in the days of the Midnight Movie on telly. I don’t remember them as really scary (apart from The Creeping Flesh, argh) but I’ve long since lost interest in watching horror. Or the endless stream of police series that turn into “Hey we’ve got another serial killer grotesquely murdering people, usually women, isn’t that unusual?” (Prime Suspect, Wire in the Blood, you name it) and I hate those, just hate them. As for splatter movies or what amounts to torture porn, forget it, nope, never. I don’t enjoy being scared or tense while watching things and I really side-eye stuff like that anyway.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Re: Jaws, when I was little, I didn’t like the deep end of the indoor pool at the YMCA because 1) it was way over my 3-foot-tall head, and 2) I was convinced it had sharks.

You too? For a while I would circle the perimeter of pools checking for sharks before getting in. Which wasn’t just because of Jaws, it was also the James Bond movie where the bad guy kills someone by releasing sharks into a pool that he’s in? So I would then swim around the edge and check all the filtration bits with the grates over them too.

Also, remember the bit in Friday the 13th where the girl is stabbed through the bed from underneath? I checked underneath beds for a while after that before getting into them.

Falconer

@cassandrakitty: I’ve never seen Friday the 13th. I remember being unimpressed with Halloween, though.

I think the sharks-in-pools thing was an expression of a general fear of the water, because I couldn’t swim well and I knew there was a drowning danger, even though there were lots of people around.

I got over the pool thing, but even today I have a thing about drowning/choking and I don’t like people’s fingers on my throat.

Falconer

I think my brother and I did go through a period of leaping into bed so the monsters couldn’t grab our legs, though.

Howard Bannister

I have always loved horror movies, and been simultaneously completely unable to hold my shit together all the way through a horror movie.

Holy crap, sitting up at 1 in the morning watching a cheesy horror movie will make it a heck of a lot better. Cheapest special effect of all.

Falconer

It doesn’t actually do much to improve Schindler’s List, though. I was all, ooooooh, pretty, wait, what is going on? OMG red jacket!

LBT
LBT

Funny story I’ve got about scares! Me and Sneak like to watch horror game Let’s Plays. (Gigi sometimes joins in, but she’s REALLY picky so usually wanders off.) By trying to understand how games make people afraid, I think Sneak’s trying to get a better grip on what makes ZER afraid.

So, late at night, we were watching the Let’s Play for Corpse Party, which is even worse than it sounds. We finish very late and decide to go to bed.

This was during the homeless year. “Bed” was here. Tiny, cramped, pitch black, with nails coming out of the roof. You couldn’t walk to bed; you had to crawl on your hands and knees, to avoid whacking your head.

So we crawl into bed. Of course, there’s that lingering fear of a horror game, but I’m like whatever, it’s late.

There I am lying in pitch blackness, when suddenly, there’s a huge CRASH. Which of course, I have no way of knowing where it is because PITCH BLACK.

I am not ashamed to say that I sat bolt upright, screamed, and slept on the couch. (Of course, by that point I’d been in that fucking closet for nine months, so I was fucking sick of it already, but godDAMN that crash didn’t help. It was Sneak’s box of art supplies falling down, by the way.)

RE: Anarchonist

I wish they’d go out of style, but they’re fucking EVERYWHERE. Seriously, it’s like moviemakers can’t tell the difference between fear and reflex.

RE: Shadow

Our younger brother and us did that to each other. You know, when we were FIVE. Then we grew the fuck up. And yet, adult filmmakers…

twincats
twincats

And what the fuck is a “female safety net”? Is it a raft of maxipads, stitched together with tampons? How the hell does it work, and if it is real, where do I go to buy one?

I love the sanitary pad and tampon raft, but, yeah, they seem to mean the prostitution/get a rich guy to take care of you/all that sweet government feminist lucre things. BTW, can anyone tell me where to get the forms to fill out for all that government feminist free cash?

Also, I’ve always been a Stephen King fan. Even his apocalyptic stuff (Needful Things, Dreamcatcher) but always read the books first and have seen few of those films. Some I won’t see such as Pet Semetary and Misery because the books were tense enough. That’s what causes anxiety for me as an adult. Even dramas with too much tension put me off.

When I was a kid it was anything with eyeballs; I’d run out of the living room to my bedroom whenever Twilight Zone came on with that creepy doll’s eye opening. Anything like that still freaks me out if I’m caught by surprise.

Tracy
Tracy

TIL the red pill turns you into someone who believes that:

Men have no innate value. No men are valuable unless… they are ‘winners’, I guess? All their value comes from external factors.

You can either not work at all and be homeless, or work your ass off and possibly make millions. These are the two outcomes. There are no people who work their asses off and still wind up homeless, or ‘working poor’, or or or.

There is a female safety net. Not sure if it’s like Aqua Net.

There are almost no homeless women. Anywhere. In the world, I presume.

There are few women CEO’s because women don’t have to fight to stay respectable, because we have Aqua Net or whatever.

Dude, you are taking shitty pills. Seriously. There are far better pills.

Tracy
Tracy

Oooh! Horror movies. First one I ever saw was The Exorcist when I was about 9 or 10, still creeps me out. Other than that one film and some zombie movies, I am very hard to scare – and ugh, I hate jump scares too. Like, you’re not even trying with a jump scare.

Re: toilet/bathroom fears as kids – for some reason, I was always afraid that when I went to the bathroom at night, I’d lift the lid and there’d be a severed head in the toilet. No clue where that came from. I did watch a LOT of horror movies…

1 5 6 7