a woman is always to blame advocacy of violence alpha males antifeminism boner rage creepy elliot rodger empathy deficit entitlement evil sexy ladies evil women incel internal debate men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA patriarchy playing the victim sympathy for murderers western women suck

CoAlpha Forum member on Elliot Rodger: "Had he just butchered as many sorority girls as he could he would have been a true hero."

A makeshift shrine on the lawn of the sorority targeted by Elliot Rodger
A makeshift shrine on the lawn of the sorority targeted by Elliot Rodger

Most of those in the manosphere, whatever their real feelings, have been relatively circumspect about expressing sympathy with, or support for, Elliot Rodger. Sure, many manospherians – from MRAs to PUAs to MGTOWs – have long been half-warning, half-threatening those of us in the “blue pill” world that angry young men are going to rise up and take a sort of self-styled revenge upon their supposed female and feminist oppressors.

But when one man actually launches a “Day of Retribution” intended to punish the “blonde sluts” of the world (as well as any man who roused his ire or got in his way), most manospherians have tried to change the subject, denying any connection between his ideas and theirs, and in some cases even trying to pretend that the man who wanted to watch all women die in concentration camps wasn’t even a misogynist at all.

That’s not the case over at the CoAlpha Forum, a self-proclaimed “Reactionary Free Speech Forum” given over to a strange and scary patriarchal variant on manosphere ideology.

The main thing keeping the CoAlphas from celebrating Elliot Rodgers as an Incel Hero? He killed too many men – and didn’t “butcher” enough “sorority girls.”

In one thread immediately following the shootings, the CoAlphas wondered why Rodger didn’t kill more women. Cornfed complained:

The guy seems to have killed mostly men for some reason. I would have much more sympathy for him if he had confined himself to shooting up a sorority house as per his original stated intention.

Fschmidt, one of the site’s administrators, offered a distinct lack of sympathy to the victims, and indeed any victims of any killings in the United States.

America has a population of over 300 million human vermin, so if a few are killed, it hardly matters who they are because the numbers are insignificant.  A guy like him would have been useful to us alive.  The question is how to reach guys like him before they snap.  Maybe I should have posted to PuaHate (where he posted).  The average IQ there seemed pretty low, which is why I didn't post there.  But if that forum comes back, I will take another look.

Vegeta2 just came out and said it: In his eyes, Elliot would have been a true hero — if he had only killed more women.

Dont waste your time on Puahate. it is a cesspool. I've lurked there There are, I believe thousands of men like Elliot. Once in a while one of these men will want revenge for being rejected, humiliated and bullied. Had he just butchered as many sorority girls as he could he would have been a true hero. My problem is that his killings were random. For all we know there could have been a fellow Incel among his victims

Cornfed was also less than impressed with Rodger’s “haul” as a spree killer:

The dead victims of this guy appear to have been three Chinese nerds, some random guy and two skanks. Not a very admirable haul. People really should not do this, but if they do then they ought to put more thought into it.

In a second thread started several days after the killings, fschmidt postulated that Elliot Rodger’s real problem was that he was a “man of integrity” who suffered because he was pressured to “try to fit into a depraved culture that he could never really be a part of.”

And suprisingly, he got some pushback from one commenter. Though Moralmoe91 made clear that he “agreed with most of Rodger’s criticisms of: women, society as a whole, and the messed up male/female dynamics that are rampant today,” he just couldn’t agree with the killing, which he thought was wrong because, you know, killing is bad, and also very likely to cause big problems for incels and antifeminists like him.

Fschmidt offered a rather chillingly blase response to Moralmoe91’s contention that killing people was not such a great idea.

I don’t understand the point of condemning his actions.  I mean, I don’t approve but I am not particularly against the death of Americans.

In a series of coments, poor Moe did his best to explain to fschmidt that Rodger’s actions might end up hurting him too. And he repeated his apparently quite controversial notion that murder is actually bad.

You guys don't seem to understand what i'm trying to say... I agree with all of you about how messed up American Culture is, particularly the women. I can also identify very strongly with Elliot's pain... However what he did was wrong and only hurt our cause. Feminists have been assassinating our character and calling us hateful for years and because of guys like Elliot they now have evidence to support all of the negative shit they have been saying about us.  His actions did nothing to help dateless men.... It only hurt our image and made us look bad... That is part of the reason why dateless men have got to condemn his actions. The biggest reason being that murder is morally wrong.

No dice. Fschmidt was convinced by none of it. Not even the bit about murder.

Murder?  Killing is only murder when one kills a member of one’s own culture.  Modern Western culture is not my culture, so I do not consider killing its members to be murder.

That may be the creepiest thing I’ve read since Elliot Rodger’s manifesto.

Andrea Harris (@SpinsterAndCat)

I hope the FBI is keeping an eye on this “CoAlpha” website.

kittehserf

That’s only the second time I’ve seen the term CoAlpha.

The other time, it was GGG.

Kay
Kay

The humor inherent in these dudes casually excluding themselves from ‘Western Culture’ is just too much. Putting aside the fundamental ridiculousness of saying that you aren’t a part of the culture you live in — has there ever in history been anything that more screams ‘Western Culture’ than a bunch of white guys talking about how much they love the idea of butchering anyone who isn’t a white guy?

Effie Lou
Effie Lou

Maybe I’m just too cynical, but I’m not at all surprised to see the manosphere lauding the murder of innocent human beings in the name of hating women. In fact, that is exactly what I expected them to do. How sad is that?

cassandrakitty

So that’s one person (Moe) who has at least a basic sense of how to do PR (and, you know, ethics – “murder is morally wrong”, apparently a controversial statement among incels), and the rest of them just want to wank about the possibility of a second Rodger killing targets who they’re angrier at? Go ahead and draw more attention to your various creepy little internet forums, guys. It doesn’t win people over to your cause, but it does indeed demonstrate the fact that feminists were right about you all along.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

You aren’t familiar with Fschmidt? That disgusting fucktard has been around forever. Reading his shit made my skin crawl years ago.

hellkell
hellkell

Wow, there really is no bottom to this barrel.

“Reactionary Free Speech Forum.” I guess “Pack of Assholes With No Sense of Shame” didn’t have the same ring to it.

hellkell
hellkell

Nobinayamu, hello! How’ve you been?

cassandrakitty

Hey, at least they openly call themselves reactionaries. Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom and all that crap. Shame they stopped at step one.

Claribella
Claribella

That Cornfed arsehole says on another discussion on that site “No female is my equal” and then “you must have very low self esteem to regard entities with one sixth of your grey matter as your equal. It would be like regarding dogs as your equal”.

magnesium
magnesium

Killing is only murder when one kills a member of one’s own culture.

Where did this guy get his dictionary?

LBT (with an open writeathon!)

You got to love how these guys are worried about how this murder is going to affect THEIR REPUTATIONS.

Keep shoving your heads up your asses, guys. You might see the sun if you’re not careful!

weirwoodtreehugger

I wish I could say any of this shit surprises me. Considering the amount of defensiveness and anger coming from our recent troll influx, it doesn’t at all.

Bostonian
Bostonian

i wish these clowns would get locked up. They should not be allowed to wander around in public after threatening people like that.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

It’s sort of fascinating when internet rocks are lifted up and you see all the slimy creepy-crawlies that live underneath, in total darkness.

Sunlight isn’t their friend.

pinkfluffyunicrone

Manospherian: “Feminists are making us look bad!”
No, sweetie- YOU are making you look bad

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Vegeta2 is also a member of the love-shy forum. I recognized that name from the Shy Boys: IRL documentary, which I just now watched because I wanted to know if he appeared on camera (one of the guys merely has a phone conversation with him).

I didn’t notice the first time I watched it, but one of the GGG guy’s posts is also shown onscreen in that doc.

weirwoodtreehugger

Is that doc on Netflix or YouTube?

Lili Fugit
Lili Fugit

Murder is only murder when you kill someone from your own “culture”?

The fuck is that shit? I mean I’m not shocked, these guys aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed, but yeesh.

And all of them are absolutely members of and products of Western Culture. Their woman hating race baiting nonsense is the absolute underpinning of Western Culture. I don’t know. I’m fairly confident most of them couldn’t find the safety on a gun if I handed one to them, and I’m fairly certain most of them are sad little men hiding in the safety of the internet acting persecuted and tough and martyry for the benefit of their fellow wank buddies, and I’m fairly persuaded most of them think they could do “better” at murdering folks but they actually can’t because they have neither the training nor the guts for it, but at some point you’ll run across yet another Rodger, I have no doubt.

This just proves there’s definitely more where he came from.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Do I even want to know what “CoAlpha” means?

Nobinyamu, I’m pretty sure the -tard ending is not appropriate :-/

So, what’s a co-alpha?

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Murder is only murder when you kill someone from your own “culture”?

The fuck is that shit?

I’ve heard that offered as an explanation for why the Biblical Israelites were able to get away with killing their enemies despite it apparently going against one of the Commandments: the argument goes that the original wording implies a distinction between killing amongst yourselves and killing your enemies.

In otherwords, it’s xenophobic and archaic.

pinkfluffyunicrone

Person A= “Murder is wrong.”
Person B= “That has no basis in logic!”

mildlymagnificent

Oh shit.
Oh fuck.
Oh poop.
Oh damn.

It turns out that all these barrels are bottomless. No scraping needed.

Whenever you get near what looks, possibly, like the bottom, it turns out to be a mirage obscuring quicksand. Very odd, because this quicksand is apparently made entirely from turds.

Do these people have any idea at all what they sound like to anyone else? You don’t need to be a feminist, or a woman, or any other specific kind of person to see/ hear/ smell just how awful they are.

Chris Wilson

Ah, that “women have 1/6 the grey matter of men” canard. If that were true don’t they think it would have been noticed in dissections long ago?

If I recall correctly, according to a study women have 1/6 the grey matter of men in a small area of the brain, where they perform the same tasks with their 10x the white matter.

pinkfluffyunicrone

Thanks for that, Chris. Of course- the response I’ve heard to that point is pretty much that “the white stuff is where lies and treachery come from.”

druidwinter

And hating women to the point of wishing them dead in genocide; why is this not yet a hatecrime?

cloudiah

Quicksand made entirely of turds is an amazingly apt metaphor for these dudes.

kittehserf

I see there’s an article in The Age today about what scum the PUA and PUAhate mob are, and naming and quoting Douche V. It also reminds the “Oh but he wasn’t a PUA!” crowd that PUAhate is all about failed PUA suckers, and they come from the same stew of rampant misogyny.

So what IS “coalpha” supposed to mean? I Googled it but only come up with links to their websites or MGTOW ones, and stuffed if I’m going anywhere near them (I notice that someone cited in the Google list on MGTOW was asking “So what is this coalpha bullshit?” – if even MGTOW are laughing at you … )

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

Come be a co-alpha with us! No betas here! Can you SMELL the testosterone?!!?

pinkfluffyunicrone

I wonder if it has to do with teaming up with another alpha in terms of the pua “wingman” concept.

cassandrakitty

Because there’s nothing more “alpha” than being too scared to trot out your gross negging pick-up lines on a woman without a buddy there to hold your hand and help you psych yourself up for it.

Vegeta2
Vegeta2

I stand by my words

cassandrakitty

This virtual meeting place will offer matchmaking marriage services between lone men and none-feminist women (d)

Where are they planning to find these women who want to marry angry incels?

Ally S

@Vegeta2

Fuck off you murderous piece of shit.

hellkell
hellkell

I stand by my words

It’s nice to see you admit you’re an angry creep.

weirwoodtreehugger

It kind of sounds like a secular version of the FLDS. I wonder what’s stopping them from getting a commune and fucking off away from the rest of us. I suppose they must be having trouble finding women to join their little cult.

Ally S

WWTH: I hope they never have any luck in finding women, for women’s sake.

weirwoodtreehugger

It’s not like women don’t join cults. They do. But there needs to be a cult leader with some charisma and charm. If any of these guys had either of those things they wouldn’t be incels in the first place. It just doesn’t seem like a workable model.

cassandrakitty

BTW, co-alpha dudes, remember that kidnapping is illegal! You can’t just go round up some random women and then “matchmake” them with your members! Which is a bit of a problem for you in that if any of you could find women to date then your little internet club wouldn’t exist in the first place.

pinkfluffyunicrone

Sounds like a cult.

cassandrakitty

I mean, does the internet only version of this club have as many female members as male members? Does it have any? If the answer to either of these questions is “no” then it’s not going to work IRL.

Killing is only murder when one kills a member of one’s own culture.

Forget mass murder; this guy is going to commit genocide.

cassandrakitty

If the FBI doesn’t have these groups on a watchlist yet then they need to get on that ASAP.

weirwoodtreehugger

Since they think of themselves as outside any culture besides their own little cult, I think they’re trying to say it’s OK to murder anyone besides another “CoAlpha.”

kittehserf

Let’s see –

Praising the idea of mass murder of women/men who aren’t as loathesome as themselves – check

Wanting to live in a non-feminist society (because societies around the globe are just soooo feminist) – check

Whining about how haaaard it is to be a white dude with all those icky subhumans around stealing the other subhumans, ie. women – check

And these fuckwits wonder why they’re alone and friendless? Really?

If it wasn’t that they are at least potentially abusive and outright murderous little shits, I’d be laughing so hard at them.

1 2 3 5