a voice for men antifeminism antifeminist women attention seeking boner rage creepy elliot rodger empathy deficit entitled babies entitlement evil sexy ladies evil women grandiosity heartiste imaginary oppression incel irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA narcissism PUA PUAhate racism

Heartiste takes on an "egotistic, attention starved, solipsistic, passive aggressive, perpetually aggrieved … manlet" who somehow isn't him.

elliothate

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive continues! If you haven’t already, please consider sending some bucks my way. (And don’t worry that the PayPal page says Man Boobz.)

Thanks! (And thanks again to all who’ve already donated.) Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:

Well, the great minds of the manosphere have been going into overdrive trying to explain away the fact that a man who had a lot in common with them, ideology-wise, murdered six innocent people on Friday as part of a “Day of Retribution” that he had hoped would involve a lot more dead bodies, particularly of the blonde, female variety.

We had noted cultural commenter JudgyBitch (Janet Bloomfield) looking at Elliot Rodger, a man who wrote a 140-page manifesto detailing his hatred of women and girls, a manifesto that contained the following paragraph:

Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

.. and which ended with a fantasy of putting all the women in the world in concentration camps and starving them to death, while Rodger took a position in a giant tower built just for him “where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die,” and suggesting that Rodger wasn’t actually a misogynist, because he wasn’t able to get into the sorority and murder all the “blonde sluts” he had hoped to murder and so ended up killing more men than women.

We had pickup guru and sometime date rapist Roosh Val looking at that same fellow, a young man who decided that all the women in the world deserved to die because no hot blondes came up and threw themselves at him while he wandered around campus talking to no one, and deciding that “game” would have saved his life and the life of his victims.

And we had Dr. Helen trying her best to insinuate that feminists were to blame for Rodger’s murders in California because a small group of feminists blocked a lecture by a Men’s Rights celebrity in Toronto and therefore prevented Rodger from getting the proper psychiatric care he needed, even though he had been seeing psychiatrists for years as well as a string of counselors in his final days.

But we still haven’t’ heard from the master of PUA purple prose, the Heartiste formerly known as Roissy. What the heck does he think about poor dead murderer Elliot Rodger?

Well, he has answered that question at last. According to Heartiste, the fallen Rodger was a repressed gay “social retard” who was also possibly a hetero incel beta male member of an omega male brothel. Plus some other stuff. I guess I should let Heartiste explain, because there’s no way to summarize his particular brand of fragrant prose poop.

First, teh gay:

Rodger pings some operational gaydars. There’s his plush gay face. There’s the “try-hard” nature of his manifesto, which reads less like a compendium of genuine pain than a B-movie script of what he’d think a guy with girl troubles would write. … And his narcissism; if you haven’t seen by now, Rodger had a stream of attention whoring pouty-lipped Facebook selfies that would make a dancing bar slut blush.

Setting aside the unproved gay hypothesis, Heartiste considers Rodger’s life as an incel – or “involuntary celibate.”

From what I can glean, Elliot Rodger failed with women because he was a social retard. That’s pretty much all there is to it. … He thought that “putting himself out there” with girls was sitting on a park bench like Aqualung. That making a serious move on a girl was quickly muttering “hi” as he stumbled past her, later delirious with rage that she didn’t reciprocate with an equally prompt blowjob. That bumping into an Asian dude talking to a cute chick, and glaring at them with his twisted angry face, was acting “cocky and arrogant”. That his effeminate passivity and lack of proactive engagement with women was evidence that they were “ignoring” him.

Actually, Heartiste sort of has a point here: Rodger seems to have literally never approached a single woman. His idea of courtship was to put on designer clothes and wander around outside, hoping that some lovely blonde gal would take a fancy to him and invite herself to be his girlfriend.

Heartiste, like Roosh, thinks that “game” could have saved Rodger, but only if he had been gotten to earlier. Alas, Heartiste notes, Rodger turned not to PUA but to the website PUAhate.

Which brings us to PUAHate … It’s not a forum for failed pickup artists as some male feminists licking the taint of their femcunt overwhores will want you to believe. It’s a hangout for socially awkward losers who desperately want to blame their failings with women on their sub-Pitt looks instead of on their awful social calibration and their inability to say two words to a girl without filling their Pokemon underoos.

Again, Heartiste is partly right. No, not that bit about the femcunt overwhores and the fellows in their underwears. That other stuff. PUAhate is indeed a cesspit. While there are some people on the site legitimately interested in exposing PUA fraud, they’re outnumbered by angry incels and misogynistic trolls.

No sense ignoring the race angle.

Oh dear. Given that Heartiste is basically a genteel Nazi and Rodger was half-white, half-Asian, this isn’t going to be pretty.

Mixed race people are more likely to have psychological disorders. And Asian men are especially susceptible to dating market lockouts. Throw in the cauldron a stew of vibrant proximate diversity and it’s a surprise suppressed racial/sexual rage doesn’t boil over more often.

Ok, that wasn’t quite as awful as I expected, though I’m pretty sure Heartiste’s reference to “vibrant proximate diversity” is basically just his way of suggesting that segregation is preferable to a society in which different ethnic groups actually come into contact with one another on a regular basis.

Heartiste decides to end by suggesting that the “effeminate” Rodger may be a sign of things to come:

The title of this post is a broad indictment of this infantile Millennial generation, which daily provides evidence that their ranks are filled with effeminate males who, like women, expect the world to cater their needs, no questions asked, no demands made. Elliot Rodger couldn’t stand how unfaaaair girls were to date uglier men than himself, how unfair life was that his car and clothes weren’t a magnet for hot white sorority chicks, how unfair the cosmic laws were to require of him a little bit of effort if he wanted to put an end to his virginity.

Egotistic, attention starved, solipsistic, passive aggressive, perpetually aggrieved, and unwilling to change when posing as a martyr feels so damn good… there’s your new American manlet, same as your new American woman.

Wait, run that first part by me again?

Heartiste has just described the typical manospehrian, to a t.

Ally S

@Hyena Girl

Now that’s fucking awesome.

cloudiah

:: standing ovation ::

hellkell
hellkell

Hyena Girl: That is so great. More sites should adopt that policy.

Anarchonist
Anarchonist

Hyena Girl: That’s great news! Has there been an influx of freezepeachers yet?

leftwingfox

Hyena Girl: Awesome. 🙂

Zolnier
Zolnier

I have to commend Transhuman Studios for that statement, would like to see more of it on the internet. And on a completely unrelated and frivolous note Transhuman Studios is going to be an odd name if they ever make a high fantasy game or something.

weirwoodtreehugger

Jennie’s use of the phrase “gorgeous girls” sets off alarm bells too. Most feminist women tend not refer to grown women as gorgeous girls IME. That sounds like a guy phrase to me.

sandy
sandy

It has been less than a week since this murder and I am still sickened and saddened by this and cannot even fathom how devastated the victims family must feel. I have been reviewing the archives on this blog, and feel even more melancholy how pervasive the misogyny and hatred there is on the so called manosphere. It seems more and more young men are becoming angrier and violent at women. I just hope that the young men I know in my life such as my nephews can stay immune from the toxic hatred in our culture. Anyone have a solution to this mess?

What can we do to prevent more “copycat” Elliot Rodgers misogynistic murders of women by bitter men?

The recent horrific murder of 7 innocent people by a young angry man who hated women, has shed light on the increase of misogynistic websites and forums on the internet. The hatred that various so called Mens Rights Activists and Pick up Artists convey has led to mass murders of groups of women by men exemplified by an Elliot Rodgers or Georg Sodini.

It seems like there are more and more of these Mens rights Mens forums are popping up on the internet. It appears that more and more young men are angry at women as a whole. Not to say all young men but more and more exemplified by these horrific murders by men against groups of innocent women.

Not to get to overly pessimistic, but my question is how as a society do we put a stop to this so we can prevent future random murders of women by men? More importantly, What happens if so many men are bitter, in the future like each week/ month we read about a murder of a woman by bitter man? I mean if copycat Elliot Rodgers murders happen now wouldn’t this be an embarrassment of our society especially how severed the relations between men and women are?

We need to stop the hate. But this gender touches a lot of nerves and this could be a wave of murders happening. It is too much to ask women as a whole to change their behavior or men as a whole to change their behavior. With all the media coverage of the Elliot Rodgers murder, this is creating an uncomfortable situation where men and women are seen as more alienated from each other. It is embarrassing to our culture.

Davis

You people are no better than Elliot. You folks feel entitled to dog anyone who disagrees with you, just like Elliot felt entitled to dog anyone who disagreed with him. I do not agree with how Elliot handled himself. He should have focused on his money and his status. If I had what he had, I would have started my own business, and stopped caring what women thought of me. I got Aspergers too. I do not get along with women. Therefore, I go to work, make my money, and do not give a damn about women. I make it a point not to donate any money to anything that supports women. When a store says that it is donating a percentage of the money I spend to a woman’s shelter. I do not shop there until the donations stop. I refuse to help women. I work in construction, so I do not have to work around women.

It is best for guys like myself to close the door to women, instead of caring if they like us or not.

I also refuse to get in a line at a store if the cashier is a woman. I refuse to have a female doctor, nurse, dentist, and etc.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Is anyone who’s ever read that guy’s comments or blog post going to be surprised if he goes out and does the same thing Rodgers did? I won’t be

Considering he pretty much promised to if he didn’t get laid? Yeah, I’m just wondering when he’ll finally do it.

He’s already been in trouble for assaulting his parents, so we know he’s capable of violence against those he blames for his situation

He also blackmailed a woman into sex. Not sure if that’s a crime where he is, but it’s sure as hell an act of violence.

The only reason I didn’t immediately assume that it was him was because it happened in the US, tbh. If it had been in Europe he’d have been my first thought.

For a minute I hoped that GGG had decided to go to uni in the U.S. or something. The thought that there’s more than one guy like that…

Actually given the various options for IP tracking, required email addresses and so on I think it might be a better idea for women to avoid commenting on his blog in general.

Shit, I wish I’d thought of that a year ago. And some of his replies to me ended up on his ED page, so those assholes can find me too. Welp, YOLO I guess.

wut

WhatIsThisGravitasOfWhichYouSpeak
WhatIsThisGravitasOfWhichYouSpeak

Little bit of a derail, but I’ve found an article on the LA Times website, who quotes a family friend in saying E.R was never diagnosed with any mental or neurological condition. So, people being ableist and presuming a mental condition? Fuck off.

brooked
brooked

@Sandy

I don’t think the movement is growing per se, the problem is when their rhetoric seeps into general public and reinforces the misogyny already there. While this blog is blessedly mockery intensive, David uses it to make a good case of that this “new misogyny” runs parallel to the equally toxic racist fringe groups, with plenty of crossover, and needs to be critiqued to strip it of it’s shaky attempts at respectability. I’d personally love David to write a book, I bet he could Kickstarter the shit out it, but this website has uniquely and ably chronicled the Manosphere’s toxic fumes for years. Yay David!

As a side note I second, third or forth that the charming “small dick” post warrants a side eye. The classic troll double period ellipsis always raises suspicion with me.

Hyena Girl
Hyena Girl

@ kittehserf
Female spotted hyenas are the awesome.

brooked
brooked

@Hyena Girl

Too bad you weren’t here when Erin was mid-meltdown. After he called use a pack of hyenas you could have popped in with “So what’s your point?”. Well, I would have been amused at least.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Do you really think this is a reasonable or appropriate response to a man who went on a shooting spree because he hated women? There is nothing that women, as a group, did to cause him to do that. He didn’t even approach any women, didn’t seem to ever talk to any outside his family. The Fox News, let’s-be-“balanced”-and-pretend-that’s-fair approach isn’t going to work here. This is not about men and women as groups being alienated from each other, it’s about a small but statistically significant group of men being angry with women and blaming us for everything from why they didn’t get the last job they applied for to global warming.

I’m OK with being embarrassed. I’m not OK with the possibility of being shot. Get some damn perspective.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

The guys in Hyena Girl’s link, otoh, already have that perspective. It’s nice to see that someone does.

(Getting really tired of people trying to Fox News both-sides a murder spree.)

Davis,
Lolwut?
I started to read your false equivalence bullshit, but then…http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/265/035/7ce.gif

I’m not even pretending to give a fuck anymore. You’re a bad joke of an angry bigot. You need to fix yourself, like yesterday. You’ve gone so far off the rails they’d need specially trained dogs and helicopters to locate you. There is no justification for being an ignorant bigoted asshole and you don’t deserve any attention beyond being told to fuck off and pull your head out of your ass.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Criticizing someone’s behavior is the same thing as trying to shoot them. Who knew?

cassandrakitty,

…and when someone does not believe in your equality or bodily autonomy is “just disagreeing” and calling that misogyny is just as bad as wanting to put people in concentration camps to revel in watching them die because they won;t fuck you.

But remember y’all, Elliot Roger’s beliefs are not common in our society and are not commonly behind violence toward women. Heavens no! No one would ever claim that feminists mocking misogyny and misogynists are “just as bad” as a murderer. What double standards? What sexism?
*tagged for sarcasm*

correction:*it is just disagreeing*

@ Lea.

Feminists are never satisfied. Ok so let’s get this straight. Let me know if I am putting your words in your mouth. Based on your logic, you want socially awkward men to keep getting rejected by women. You do not want us to put up a wall of silence and to distance ourselves from women. You’re are a self entitled whack job just like Elliot was.

If a feminist said that she refuses to donate money to any organization that supports men, I would be like “good for you”. Why? I am not a self entitled baby like you are.

dustedeste

Lol, who’s this Davis asshole? Is he pooping in other threads, or just here so far?

@dust

Only this site and a few youtube videos.

dustedeste

Ugh, “self-entitled.” Normally I try not to be a butt about poor word choice, but that is just one of my pet peeves. You want either “self-centered” or “entitled,” bro – both of which are very good descriptors for yourself, honestly.

cloudiah

Can you draw the trail of logic between what Lea said and this statement?

Fine, go your own way. That doesn’t need to include coming here and telling us you’re going your own way. Just go away.

fromafar2013

@ Davis

You have Aspergers? Okay. What does that have to do with you being a hateful little shit stain?

I have friends and a coworker who have Aspergers. One of them is engaged to be married to a good friend of mine and he identifies as a feminist ally. He has never had any trouble talking to women, dated actively in college, works with women, and is generally a joy to be around.

It’s almost as if you are just a hateful misogynist trying to use Aspergers as an excuse to be an asshole to half of the human race.

Stop that. Go be an asshole and avoid women (and while you’re at it, I would hope you avoid most men too, you sound like an unsafe person) but do not throw people with Aspergers under the bus in the process. You are a hateful person, you don’t have to be. You choose to be this way. Own it.

PS: You do realize that this web site is full of women? I thought you avoided women like the plague? What are you doing on a feminist web site?

cloudiah

Criticizing someone’s behavior is the same thing as trying to shoot them.

It’s apparently the same as actually shooting them.

brooked
brooked

Is “dogging” slang for being critical and for shooting 19 people? These kids today and all their kooky new lingo, I just can’t keep up.

@ Cloudiah

Elliot should have done the same thing I did.

At the age of 16, I knew the opposite sex did not want me. Instead of going crazy about it, I focused on making money.

Why should my money go towards a gender that thinks I am wierd and only worthy to be mentally abused?

dustedeste

Gonna back up fromafar with the fact that the friend who married my husband and me has Aspergers. He’s a humanist chaplain and identifies as a feminist, and actively speaks out against ableism, racism, and other oppressive behaviors and ideas all the freaking time, despite being a white, cis, hetero guy with Aspergers.

My goodness, it’s almost as if declaring “I have Aspergers!” doesn’t give you free reign to be a huge, entitled, self-centered, thread derailing asshole! Who would’ve thunk!

Davis,
This is you—->http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52272000/gif/_52272673_crying-baby.gif

Fuck off, sexist jackass. I’m not wiping your butt and burping you, you misogynist crybaby. You has a poopy-butt? Awww, too bad. I’m not your mama and I don’t owe you jackshit.
Women don’t owe you jackshit. This is not a site for helping horrible people get dates. You aren’t awkward, you’re an asshole. Roger’s wasn’t awkward, he was an asshole. He does not get my sympathy and neither do you. The only attention you will get from me is mockery, because that’s what this site is for. If you need a life coach, go pay for one.

dustedeste

Why should we bother trying to talk to you, an asshole who thinks that women are a monolith and a hivemind? You’re clearly determined to be an asshole, and frankly, nothing we say is going to stop you being an asshole.

Just go be your inner asshole somewhere else, Davis, you little shit.

Fibinachi

That doesn’t even begin to make sense
Are you dense?
What’s with the pretense of a stance when what you have is ignorance?
“I disagree with how he handled things, myself”
Shooting 13 people – why didn’t he just build himself?
“Why, if’n I had status and gold I’d be bold, start a business, make a brand!”
Not brandish a gun with the business of racking shells
Into empty sluts too shallow that I placed on too high a shelf!

Fuck you fuck you fuck you
Fuck you one more time
And yet again too
Fuck you!

“Good for you” to support causes as such
But it aint just causes, its much
More that you dont like women as lovers or friends
So stuff your got’chas, nurses count as people too!
Stating differently just to sow dissent shows your intent
On rank ignorance, again –

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you!

Stuff your isolation into Davy Jones locker, Davis
You’re just another off the rails hate wrapped man-baby
Maybe
Some day
You can show respect to discourse, doctors, nurses
Death by guns by mass murderers
But until then I shant relent, I hope to make a dent

Fuck you! Fuck you. Fuuuuuuck youuuuu!

@from

I never said Aspergers had anything to do with the way I feel towards women. I said that I am socially awkward, and women do not like guys who are socially awkward. I cannot accept that. However, my money should not go towards a gender that does not like me.

Lea

I have a son on the spectrum, btw. He has severe problems with communicating. He’s a sweet, kind, loving boy.

Don’t blame the spectrum for your misogyny or your entitlement complex. Aspergers =/= selfish sexist asshole.

Ally S

The straw man factory called. They want their straw men back.

dustedeste

If Aspergers is irrelevant, why bring it up? Also, you’re an asshole, Davis. Women largely don’t like assholes, though many are fine with socially awkward men. We tend not to like people who see us as a monolith, indistinguishable from each other, and without merit; that’s proooobably why women don’t like you. Asshole.

fromafar2013

@ Davis

Clearly, only men can ever be socially awkward! No one has ever heard of a socially awkward woman! And no socially awkward people ever find love or have active dating lives! /sarcasm

Seriously. You do know that being socially awkward =/= being a huge asshole, right?

fromafar2013

BTW, people describe my boyfriend as socially awkward when they first meet him. I’m about to propose to him this weekend. Tell me again how no women ever like socially awkward men? I’d love to hear it.

Davis

You people have entitlement issues.

If Elliot would have distanced himself from those who did not like him, he would not have shot those people.

dustedeste

You people have entitlement issues.

[citation needed]

Davis

I became an asshole, because of the way women treated me. BTW, I am talking about regular looking women.

fromafar2013

@ Davis

Did you even read any of what Elliot wrote? No one was actively mean or bullied him. He distanced himself from friends and family reaching out to him to help. No woman once ever even rejected him, ever.

And we’re the ones with entitlement issues?

brooked
brooked

Actually all genders have no personal opinions of you, it’s a wee bit more abstract than you think. Also, any money spent on people you have a personal relationship is not a payment or donation to half the population of the world. Also, no one else other than the IRS and retail stores cares about what you do with your money. You should look up the word “solipsism” and consider that there is a world of fellow humans around you. Why not donate to charities that focus on men? Why not focus your energy on something other then your persecution complex and palpable bitterness towards all women, the vast majority of whom has fuck all to do with your personal life or you in general.

@ dust

You people feel entitled for men to like women.

No one is entitled to be liked.

Ally S

regular looking women

Nice hopelessly vague and subjectively defined term you have there.

dustedeste

No, Davis, women treat you like the plague because you are an asshole. BTW, you’re an asshole, Davis, and no one wants you here.

fromafar2013

@ Davis

“A few times some women bullied me and were mean, that means I hate all women every where forever!”

Have no men ever bullied you?

Regular looking women? Do you even hear yourself?

dustedeste

No, Davis, I don’t give a shit if anyone likes me. All I ask is not to be treated with outright disrespect because some ENTITLED ASSHOLE thinks that women are a monolith, and that he is entitled to our affections, or that lack of affection from us somehow turned him into an asshole.

Also, stop calling me “dust.” That’s neither my nym nor my name, and you can fuck right off if you can’t deal with the basic respect involved in not nicknaming people you don’t know without their permission.

(As always, anyone on this thread who’s NOT a raging asshole is welcome to call me deste as a familiar name.)

Davis,
Women are individuals who like different things and different people. Grow up. Stop thinking of women as a monolith. It’s incorrect and makes you look like a self pitying moron.

Women don’t like socially awkward men? Says who?
Not women.
Do you know how many girls crushed on Spock from STOS? (He’s on my walls. Kirk ain’t.)
How about Grissom from CSI?
Goren from L&O,CI?
Dr. Reid from Criminal Minds?
Castiel from Supernatural?
Abed from Community?
Ever heard of a little place called Tumblr? It’s full of Sherlock fangirls.

Those were just the “socially awkward guys” on TV with female fans I thought up on the spot. There are more, I’m sure.

The problem is not that you are awkward. It’s that you are an asshole. Stop whining and do something about yourself. Start with realizing that women aren’t being big meanies by not catering to you or fucking you. That would be a big improvement.

You want to know where people treat men who do not conform to their vision of masculinity with constant disrespect? The mamosphere. The misogynists use terms like “mangina”, not feminists.