a woman is always to blame antifeminism divorce excusing abuse hypocrisy I'm totally being sarcastic imaginary oppression mantrum men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men PUA red pill reddit

Red Pill Dude: I don't hate women. I just think they're vindictive, hurtful, hateful, solipsitic child-stealing sociopaths who deserve no respect.

accusing2

You know, maybe I’ve been unfair to these manosphere fellows. I’m always saying that they hate women. But what if they don’t really hate women? Like hate hate. What if they just don’t respect women, you know, for totally understandable non-hatey reasons that aren’t misogynistic at all?

I mean, there’s nothing misogynistic about refusing to show an entire gender any respect because of some reasons you came up with, right?

Anyway, what’s got me wondering all this is a recent stickied post on the Red Pill Subreddit, home to ALPHA DUDES who totally score with the hot women like all the time. The post, by a dude with the totally non-lady-hating name of bitchdantkillmyvibe is titled “I don’t hate women, I just don’t respect them, and unless many changes within their gender come about, I never will,” and really, I don’t think I’ve ever read a less lady-hating title than that.

So let’s hear this dude out, huh?

TRP gets regularly blasted for ‘hating’ women. TRP does not hate women, bar the vitriolic men usually new to TRP who are still overcoming their understandable bitterness and resentment.

Exactly! Red Pillers totally don’t hate women, except for the ones that do.

TRP just sees women for what they are, and the ways they behave, and treats them accordingly.

Exactly! We don’t hate women for being women, we just hate them for acting like women.

Oh, wait, we don’t hate them.

TRP does not hate women – TRP does not respect women, and they give us reason after reason not to.

There are a number of reasons I do not respect women. Again, as creatures of fun and entertainment, I love them.

Like, seriously, how can you hate something if you like to stick your penis in it, huh? PURE STEM LOGIC.

I never feel feelings of hatred towards them, more annoyance, dissappointment and, as mentioned, a severe lack of the respect they claim they so desperately want.

Yeah, bitches are always claiming to desperately want respect. What’s that about?

So anyway, bitchdantkillmyvibe goes through his list of reasons for not giving the ladies the respect they claim they so  desperately want.

His list begins with all those terrible fatties who want to be treated as human beings despite being terrible fatties.

The fat acceptance movement is one of the clearest and best examples of how women completely lack any sense of agency and how they demand the most respect for the least amount of work or effort. ….

In reverse, you never see anything close to a fat acceptance movement among men, when men still face a lot of the issues about image and self esteem. Men get just as bombarded by the media about what is attractive and what isn’t, and instead of trying to rewrite the rules to our benefit, we either shape up, or don’t.

Yeah, I mean, it’s not like men are actually more likely to be overweight or obese than women or that women are actually likely to face more criticism and outright discrimination based on weight or anything. And it’s not like most diets actually fail and that dieting in the end often backfires and can cause people to gain more weight. Or that stigmatizing fat people is completely ineffective at causing them to lose weight and, yep, can also cause them to gain weight instead.

Oh wait, all of those things are true.

But bitchdantkillmyvibe is on to his next topic: child custody.

The way women embrace the broken system surrounding child custody laws is another example in women’s solipsism, and worse, their complete disregard and almost sociopathic lack of care for not only their husband/partner/lover, but the father of their child, their offspring, who without, would never have been able to grant her such a gift to begin with.

Yeah, I mean, it’s not like judges grant primary custody to the person who’s been doing the bulk of the child care and that this person is usually the mother.

In my opinion, the way women abuse child custody laws is reason enough to lack complete respect for women and is the biggest reason, personally, I will never respect their gender. Taking a father’s child away from him is one of the most horrible, disgusting, vile, vindictive, malicious and heartless things you can do to a man. I don’t care how much he may have hurt you, or how badly you want to get back at him, taking his seed away from him eclipses almost any wrongdoing he may have done to the woman.

Wait what? If the father has been, say, beating the crap out of the mother, wouldn’t it make sense to keep him away from the kids so that he won’t beat the crap out of them too?

This shows the true nature of modern women – that they only care for themselves and lack compassion almost entirely. I wouldn’t take a man’s child away from him even if he was the lowest of scum.

Uh, really? I’m pretty sure kids are a lot better off when they’re not being raised by “the lowest of scum,”particularly if this particular scum has a history of violence.

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy, and for women to do that to someone they once loved and who once loved them back, and most likely supported them in a number of ways, not only dumbfounds me, but it scares me.

Hmm. I’m sort of beginning to wonder if this bitchdantkillmyvibe fellow might actually hate women. And possibly children too.

Oh, but he’s not done yet. He next takes on the specter of FEMINISM.

I’m a bit conflicted, because while the feminist movement did succeed in earning women some basic human rights that they shouldn’t have been denied, it is also largely responsible for the dismal state of the modern woman now.

After the world gave women almost everything they demanded, they still want more. …

For all this talk about ‘male privilege’, if you are born a white women with relative attractiveness, you are living life on easy mode.

Ah, yes, because all women are “white women with relative attractiveness.” And because that’s all it takes to become massively successful and powerful in the world today. That’s why 95.6% of CEOs of Fortune 500 companies are “white women with relative attractiveness.”

Oh, wait, I’m being told that 95.6% of the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies are actually men, not women. Sorry.

The feminist movement is now about the most trivial ‘rights’ being awarded to women and continuing to uphold the image that women are ‘oppressed’, when this could not be further from the truth. Women are more privileged than ever and get more pussy passes than in any point in history.

Here is a chart showing the increase in pussy passes over time.

00424447pot

Oops, sorry. That’s actually a chart showing the average annual output prices for potatoes in Scotland from 2003 to 2012. So in case you were wondering about that, you’re welcome!

I’m not sure where to look to find the historical data on pussy pass distribution.

The feminist movement is an example in how if you give an inch with a woman, she will take a mile. We were wrong to entertain their demands to begin with, thinking that if some of their demands were appeased, they would be content and more productive members of society. But …  no matter how much more we continue to give them, they will never be sated and never feel content.

Yeah, I’m not detecting any misogyny here. Nope. None whatsoever.

And now we move onwards to rape. Well, “false rape culture.”

[F]or all the talk about ‘rape culture’, we are living in a society where women are taking more and more liberties with the law that already aggressively favors them by accusing men of rape for their own benefit.

Exactly. And there are so many benefits women get from accusing men of rape! Let’s see. They get to collect the $10,000 “rape accusation bounty” that’s placed by the government on every able-bodied adult man. And …

Wait. I’m being told there is no “rape accusation bounty” and that “you just made that up.”

Here we have another example of the vindictive, hurtful nature of women, where they only care about themselves and benefitting themselves, even at the behest of another man’s livelihood. Note, it’s not because they hate men – it’s because they hate everyone, or more appropriately, women are completely solipsistic and anyone’s wellbeing outside of their own is an afterthought.

Definitely no misogyny here at all.

This is the real reason ‘rape culture’ exists, to continue the victimisation of women and the benefits they reap by being society’s victim. They create a problem that isn’t there so they can exploit it to their own advantage. They willingly destroy men’s lives, careers and reputations, marking them permanently for the rest of their life, purely for their own gain. Men are completely disposable in a woman’s eyes, and this again is reason to not only disrespect them, but fear them.

But don’t get too sad, ladies, because, “as creatures of fun and entertainment,” he still LOVES you!

For all of men’s downfalls, nothing comes close to the manipulative, cold and psychopathic nature of women, not to mention that many of the slurs launched against men only apply to a small subset – rape is minimal and women are lucky to live in an age where the overwhelming majority of men view this as a most heinous act. …

However, the reasons I have listed here apply to an overwhelming majority of modern women …

Until these fundamental changes occur within the female gender – which I highly doubt they will – women will never be deserving of our respect and for them to demand otherwise is completely laughable.

But, ladies, remember – he still likes putting his penis in you!

Again, I do not hate women – I love women, I love fucking them, I love laughing with them, I love having fun with them, and even sometimes losing myself in the emotional rollercoaster that is their feminine nature which I am unable to experience.

Yep. “The emotional rollercoaster that is their feminine nature which I am unable to experience.” Which is located right next to “The Emotional Ragin Cajun that is their feminine nature which I am unable to experience” at “The Emotional Six Flags Great America that is their feminine nature which I am unable to experience.”

But respect them? Never. Not until these horrible rituals are called out as the disgusting, inhumane practices they are.

Ladies, he’s single! He’s horny! He loves to laugh!

Marie
Marie

@shiraz

I love razzlberry. My favorite, by far. It’s very…berryful. Idk how else to describe it.

So, silly question, what brought on the pie talk? Not that I mind. Though I am hungry now.

sparky
sparky

Fade: I love polar bears 🙂

Pies: Only 3? This is going to be difficult because I love all pies.

1. Dutch apple (the one with the crumbly topping)
2. Peach
3. Cherry

Now I want pie.

chimisaur
chimisaur

@shiraz
MEAT PIE! (Shepherd’s pie? I guess – really anything but chicken works for me here)
Pumpkin (sans nutmeg)
Key lime (yellow, and with actual cream and not that weird cool-whip base I encounter from time-to-time)

Yeeaahhh…I cook; it makes me a weird food snob.

titianblue
titianblue

Favourite pie?

Pecan
Pork with red onion marmalade
Blackcurrant

Shiraz
Shiraz

Well, Marie, I thought anything was better than the Retha Show. You know?

Shiraz
Shiraz

And you guys, in turn, are making me hungry. And alas, I have no pie here.

hellkell
hellkell

Pies:

Pecan
Cherry
Lemon

I can’t bake for shit, so pies are always better to me when someone else makes them!

hellkell
hellkell

Oh, and Key Lime pie with real buttery graham cracker crust.

Fade

i am incredibly saddened by my lack of pie, too.

@titianblue

mm that pork with red onion marmalade sounds sooooooo good right now. i’ve never had one before, but sometimes things you haven’t had sound yummy 😛

Marie
Marie

@shiraz

Well, Marie, I thought anything was better than the Retha Show. You know?

That makes sense :3 And I definitely didn’t mind, I was just curious.

@sparky

dutch apple? With the crumbly top? Cuz that’s the kind of apple pie I like too 😀 I like others, but it’s my favorite apple.

re: baking pies

I should learn how to bake pies. I usually do cakes. I’ve never tried a pie, but I bet it’s a lot different. Maybe I’ll ask my mom if she wants to do baking pies with me 😀

cloudiah

I think the only pie I really like is key lime. (With, as hellkell specifies, and lovely graham cracker crust.)

Maybe I haven’t had good enough pies.

hellkell
hellkell

If you ever find yourself in Syracuse, NY, go to the Dinosaur BBQ and have their Key Lime pie. Their BBQ is fantastic as well, but that pie is perfection.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Oh! I didn’t mention ricotta pie! And Italian Easter treat.
Oh, so many happy pie thoughts.

leftwingfox

Lemon Meringue with Graham Cracker Crust.
Strawberry Rhubarb with a lattice crust.
Chocolate soy-silk pie.

Pumpkin
Apple Blueberry
Key lime
coconut cream
help
Cheesecake
Bumbleberry…

pecunium

Ash: Don’t go. If I can put on my observational hat (from years of teaching some applyied psychology): one of the things which happens to people when they study a new thing is the tendency to try and apply it (it’s a new tool, and shiny, and seems to apply to so many things).

We’ve all done it. We will (most of us) do it again. It’s not a grave moral failing. That you know you made a mistake, and owned up to it, means it’s just a thing.

Come on in, the water’s fine.

pecunium

Looks like Scalzi scored a hit with that one. They can’t really refute the idea, so they have to co-opt it.

leftwingfox

And hugs to LBT.

pecunium

Degrees in the US:

AA/AS Associate in Arts/Science

BA/BS Bachelor of Arts/Science

MA/MS Master of Arts/Science (MFA is a Master of Fine Arts)

Ph.D Doctor of Philosphy.

Some lines of study have specialised degrees, such as JD, or MD, which confer a Doctorate for Master’s level work. Others, such as Occupational Therapy have different sorts of doctorate for different lines of study once the Master of ‘X’ has been attained.

moldybrehd

Strawberry-rhubarb, peach, & apple.

weirwoodtreehugger

Let’s not leave cake out. Cake is delicious too.

Chocolate with chocolate fudge frosting because ladeez be lovin’ chocolate amirite?
Red velvet
Black forest torte

Mmm chocolate. Not that I’m on my period or anything…

moldybrehd

I find certain fillings taste better as tarts than in pies. Like, they’re too intense/sweet as pie, maybe? The farmer’s market near where I live has a great lady who comes in once a month who makes the most fabulous lemon or cherry tarts. Mmmm, must see when she’s next in town…

Doad says he only likes two kinds of pie: Hot pie and cold pie.

moldybrehd

I actually prefer white cake. I’m not sure why. I once had the most amazing cake made from a box mix, it was a white cake, but it had little red flecks of goodness all through it, and I have no idea what it was, but it was way too tasty.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Oh weir, I love Oreo cake with cream cheese frosting.

Marie
Marie

Chocolate cake any kind of chocolate cake that is all.

…i like chocolate. :p

Lea
Lea

I will eat all the pies!
No cake for me though. I’m not a fan of cake.

I just bought some awesome shortbread cookies for the kids.
They’re wild for cookies.

hellkell
hellkell

I love a good chocolate or red velvet cake.

lea: shortbread cookies are one of my faves.

Now I’m hungry and have no pies, cakes or cookies anywhere in this house. Boo.

Ally S

My all-time favorite pies are French silk pie and pistachio pudding pie. Cherry pie and pecan pie come in at a close second, though.

Also, here in our area there is this bakery/restaurant that sells vegan blackberry pies, and they are absolutely lovely. Vegan pies are surprisingly good.

dustedeste
dustedeste

Mmmm, pies…

My favorite pies that I’ve made have been 1. Lemon meringue, 2. Blueberry custard, 3. Margarita pie (it’s like a lemon merigue, but with limes, tequila, and a pretzel crust – so good!), and 4. Wild blackberry. (I couldn’t narrow it down to three, sorry!)

I feel like I should also mention chocolate cream tarts and dark chocolate brownies and coconut cakes with lemon frosting and blackberry crumble bars and bread puddings with amaretto and brandy and dammit now I need to bake something!

Ally S

Key lime pies are also pretty good.

Lea
Lea

Ally,
I’ve always preferred vegetable shortening crusts to butter crusts. When we we’re eating vegan I’d make a tofu pot pie that was yummy!

I’m planning to make a millet teasecake soon. They are vegan and delicious.
Here’s a recipe kinda like the one I use. http://dgmgv.blogspot.com/2007/09/key-lime-teasecake.html

I don’t use raw cashews and I put blackberries on my instead of kiwi. Agave nectar works just as well as maple syrup.

Lea
Lea

PS. I also recommend toasting your millet prior to boiling it.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Favorite pie? Hmm, maybe raspberry? I like sour fruit in pie.

Meanwhile, how many times exactly is Retha planning to poop on the rug? Stepping over it is getting tiresome, and asking her not to do it doesn’t seem to be making much impact.

LBT
LBT

GodDAMN. I missed one hell of a thing. I swear, go to research publishing opps, and you miss EVERYTHING…

RE: Retha

I started participating on we hunted the mammoth under a different name, under which I get no trouble, and stay on topic. If I were actually the person you think I am, that personality would have had trouble by now.

Look, everything else aside, sock-puppeting is like, the one thing that’s a reliable banning offense on this site.

Do you talk of where I talked of person(ality) instead of person? The “person” was for LBT, the “(ality)” was to put it in the language of people who talk of “Multiple Personality Disorder”.

*sigh* It really wasn’t relevant, and I really, REALLY don’t like me, or my husband, or anyone else in my system, getting called a personality. I confess to being really irritated at you, but I still wouldn’t call you a personality, because you’re a person. Emilygoddess has explained this to you. (And thank you, emilygoddess, for doing my job for me.)

Also, the reason I’m irritated at you (besides the personality) bit, is that you still keep assuming that perhaps my husband MIGHT be evil. I am not going to invite you into my bedroom so you can examine our sexual acts for whether they’re acceptable to you. That is what makes me angry. You’re going over my head, over my repeated insistence that my husband is a wonderful loving person, and that’s stripping me of my agency. You keep not getting this, and that’s why people are being so sharp with you.

RE: Robert

LBT, I second WWTH. Wish we all could sing a chorus of “we accept you, we accept you, one of us, one of us!” for you.

Aw, it’s okay. Like, in a way, I can actually handle the assholery on Mammoth, because this is where I come to let off steam. Like I’ve said, I feel obliged to be Mr. Nice Educator 24/7 offline and on, but here I can handle it because the smackdown is hella cathartic. I mean, let’s put it this way: Retha and kladle are the only people who’ve dared pull this shit, and both of them have gotten the royal smackdown!

RE: Monster

I’ve managed to avoid, for quite a long time, talking to people/reading things going on as if multis (among others) are case studies or exhibits in a fucking zoo. Today is my lucky day though I guess.

WELCOME TO MY LIFE. Seriously, all my social skills are devoted to BREAK this kind of automatic dehumanization. This is how I learned to be charming, guys, to force people to see me as a human.

LBT
LBT

And now for good news. My friends! I’m submitting one of my stories to a MAGAZINE! I think I have decent odds of getting in, too! It would pay twice my normal writing rate, which means a possible bonus $60 for me! Yay!

Also, my husband remains awesome and we will soon be watching some cheesy John Hughes movie after he cooks me some quesadillas.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Quesadillas? I just had some fajitas, LBT. Have a good dinner. And good luck with the publishing.

Lea
Lea

YAY! Let us know how it turns out. I may have to run out and get a copy. 🙂

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

I would totally bring you guys some homemade salsa if you lived closer to me.

(Retha can’t have any, unless she learns to stop pooping on the rug.)

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

And yes, Retha, at this point I am being “mean”. If you insist on acting like a petulant child, well, that’s exactly how I’m going to treat you, as if you were a toddler throwing an extended tantrum. Try acting like an adult and you’ll find that the atmosphere here may improve a great deal for you.

Go for it, LBT, you will do great. (Also quesadillas sound like a good idea.)

Who was Retha’s sock?

weirwoodtreehugger

Socks plural? You mind telling us who they are? I’m really curious now.

Marie
Marie

@LBT

Yay! Good luck. I hope you get in 😀

@David

X-ing the ‘curious who her socks were’

dustedeste
dustedeste

Oooh, the magazine thing sounds super cool, LBT! Good luck with it!

(Also I am doing the happy dance for Retha being gone; I just can’t with her.)

Children of the broccoli
Children of the broccoli

I think “Confused” from a few threads ago was Retha, and I said as much in that thread.

Marie
Marie

@children of the broccoli

Yeah that’d make sense. I just hope she wasn’t anyone else, too.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Rea too, probably.

Lea
Lea

You are both correct. Rea and Confused were the sock accounts.

Wow.