antifeminism evil women GirlWritesWhat I'm totally being sarcastic imaginary backwards land men who should not ever be with women ever misandry misogyny MRA no girls allowed pussy pass reddit vaginas woman's suffrage women in tech

Upvote, downvote: Men's Rights Redditors on the evils of "p*ssy privilege" and women being encouraged to go into tech

Many Men’s Rights Redditors see themselves as fighting a noble fight against genuinely evil, misandrist radical feminists on the internet. One of their most powerful weapons: the deadly downvote.

Reading through one old thread on Men’s Rights last night, I noticed how some Men’s Rights Redditors had deftly deployed their downvotes to fight off the evil feminist misandry lurking in this comment:

SweetieKat -7 points 20 days ago (23|27)  As a feminist, I think the tech community does NOT work fine without females women. Women should be encouraged to enter the tech community if they want to. I'm glad people are speaking up and trying to make opportunities available.

Outrageous! A statement that could have been ripped straight from Valerie Solanas’ SCUM Manifesto!

Kudos to the brave Redditors who saw this vile misandry for what it was.

Elsewhere in the same thread, I happily noticed, Men’s Rights Redditors were helpfully upvoting the reasonable and uplifting sentiments of decent fellows, like the Men’s Rights Redditor who goes by the name theboners, who offered a sensibly critical take on the always controversial question of whether or not it was a good idea for men to give in to “pussy privilege” and let ladies have the  vote:

theboners 2 points 11 days ago (5|3)  It makes sense. Women gained suffrage without having to sacrifice anything (no draft, for instance). They probably got it purely thanks to pussy privilege (husbands afraid they'd withhold sex), and therefore they don't understand the responsibilities that men do.  As a result, women tend to vote for socialists, authoritarians, and other anti-freedom candidates.  GirlWritesWhat has a video about how women's suffrage results in a net loss for libertarianism, and I agree with her.

Oh you irresponsible women! Why do we let you do anything?

I mean, aside from letting GirlWritesWhat make YouTube videos; that’s ok.

It might be time for that blinking

gif to remind possibly literal-minded readers that I do not actually agree with theboners or think SweetieKat is a reincarnation of Valerie Solanas.

jefrir
jefrir

Oh, piss off Asixpack. You know fuck all about either the military or women, so why the fuck should anyone care about your opinion of women in the military?

Amnesia
Amnesia

There’s vagina-operated elevators now? Why haven’t I heard about this before?

titianblue
titianblue

Wipes coffee out of keyboard. Confuses colleagues by saying”It’s amnesia!”.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

No, no, you see vaginas actually double as hovercrafts, it’s just that they don’t work that way if you’re a slut (here defined to mean that Asterix doesn’t approve of your behavior).

I just hope that when he finally fucks off he leaves Dogmatix behind.

Bina
Bina

I apologize for that part if it seemed offensive.

Non-apology not accepted. You MEANT to do that. It was part of your ongoing campaign of muscle-flexing and chest-thumping. You might think that women are weak in both body and brains, but you’ve been repeatedly handed your steroided ass. Let’s face it, dude…all you’ve got over any woman is your dick, and being a dick has become the whole of your nature.

It’s fucking pathetic, really.

fromafar2013

Vagina hover crafts!? Is that option only available on the Touring edition? That’s what I get for being cheap and only getting trim level 3. At least I got an aux port so I can use it to play music.

Children of the broccoli
Children of the broccoli

All those women fought for only women and minority groups. Noone actually cared enough to fight for men’s rights as a whole no matter how trivial it is.

So what you’re saying is, black men’s rights don’t count as men’s rights. So are you saying that black men are not real men? And you’re still ignoring the fact that women are fighting to improve labor laws, which help everyone in the working class, including men.

sparky
sparky

Asixpack:

Gladly. 😉 Fucking is my specialty.

Eww. Creepy.

pecunium

Sorry, im not an expert on this whole feminists-MRA war or whatever. I didnt actually want to call it privilage that these women got promoted over the more qualified male counterparts but just the ownership of a vagina gave them a chance to get promoted but the guys without vaginas obviously didnt have this opportunity you see. It’s not actually forced but the women did have an option of using their vaginas to go up or just avoid the creepy boss and continue their work.

Gave them a chance the men didn’t have? Yes. The men didn’t have the chance to have their boss think he could say, “If you want a promotion, you have to fuck me.”

Some advantage. As to the last have of drivel… you really think the boss who just tried to leverage his position over them to force them to have sex with him is just going to forget it? That they can, “just avoid the creepy boss”?

Are you that thick-headed and naïve? Or are you just that disingenuous.

I did not know about the firefighting methods and stuff mainly because i havent ever been in a real flaming building nor have i cared enough to do a detailed research on it.

That, son, seems to be the story of your life.

Im have no real idea about the manosphere you talk about but i seriously care about human rights as a whole and not just women’s rights. So when i see injustice, i speak out.

Yup…. the grave injustice of women “using pussy to get promoted”. You didn’t stop to think it might be the boss using the threat of discharge, and the promise of promotion to force a woman to have sex against her will.

Your sense of “injustice” is skewed.

I know there are some women who are pretty strong for their size. Its just that i havent yet met a woman who could beat me in bare strength probably because i didnt spend my teen years playing call of duty but working out a lot and regular cardio and as a result there are just a few men i know who could wipe the floor with me.

Oh, for fuck’s sake, this shit again. It’s not our fault you’ve led a sheltered life. I know a lot of women who can beat me in bare strength. I’m slightly built. I’m fit, but not large. I also didn’t spend my youth “playing” Call of Duty. That said, I’d lay odds I can wipe the floor with you.

I know a lot of women who can do the same. Why? Because I put those scare quotes around playing for a reason. If you recall I asked you some questions when you started blithering nonsense about women in combat, and how Manly Men Defend Their Homes, yadda, yadda, yadda. I asked those questions because I did a career in the Army. I know a lot of women who are/were soldiers.

Are you stronger than some of them? Yes. Can you do more push up than some of them, perhaps (I’m talking about push ups which meet the Army Physical Fitness Test Standard). If you trained you can probably do more than they can. But push-ups are a bad test; because the physiology of men and women differs, and they have a different CG, which means the efforts aren’t equal. They have to work harder for each one (again, you didn’t care, so you didn’t study… sort of like the stupid shit you said about women having it easy because they can let their boss pressure them into sex [a form of rape] and get a promotion).

But being a soldier isn’t about being “strong” anymore than being a firefighter is. It’s about being tough. It’s about knowing your TTP (i.e. Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures), and it’s about mindset. The biggest differences between soldiers and civilians, when a fight starts, is how they respsond The soldiers have practiced, which helps them recover equilibrium, and move from reaction to response. Then comes attitude. They aren’t in a bar-brawl, where the end is bruises and beer. They are in it to kill.

And they’ve practiced killing, With weapons and their bare hands. Which, howevermuch you may think you are “in it to win” isn’t something most people have prepared themselves to do. It’s what causes hunters to have, “buck-fever” and newbies to choke. So we do drills, and we practice. And we do training, and we practice. And we talk about killing. We think about killing. SO that when it comes to it, we can kill.

Because soldiering, for all the bullshit about humping an 80lb ruck. I’ve done it. It’s work, but it’s almost never a long term thing; because that much stuff slows you down, even if you are the living incarnation of an angry Bruce Banner; a smart commander takes advantage of transport to keep non-essentials (i.e. enough beans and bullets to get through the expected fight; and enough gear to deal with the expected weather; so as to avoid heat/cold injuries). We have these things called vehicles, they can hold that other stuff. We have these things called radios; they can bring in support (air assets, artillery, reinforcements).

So the “brawn” required is that to carry personal gear, ammo, food, and (as needed) run out; take hold of the grab strap on the back of the body armor, and haul someone out of the line of fire.

Anyone can do that. Really. Because the only thing which the previous restriction on women in Combat MOSs did, was keep (cis)women out of those jobs. The scrawniest motherfucker who had a pair of testicles could be an 11B. Never mind that he can barely pass the PT test, is hauling 1/3rd his body wieght (with a standard ruck) and all that jazz. You lump all women as, “less capable”.

Which is bullshit. I’ve seen women in action. I’ve seen men in action. Some of both weren’t up to it. Most did the job just fine. The percentages were about the same.

And the women had more to do, because fuckheads like you will come along and say, “oh, well she only got promoted because she was willing to fuck the commander”.

Im no war expert but i cant take you seriosly when you undermine the lives of men who went to fight for your freedom in war zones by claiming they were not the primary victims of war. Can you provide sources for your claims that dosent link to a feminist website?

I am a War expert (in that I’ve not only lived through one, I’ve studied it for decades). Allow me to school you (some more). Civilians, across the board, suffer more than soldiers. Go and study the Thirty Years War. Think about what it means when an army sacks a city (say the end of the Siege of Troy, which detailed the rapes, by heroes, and listed the women they killed).

They kill the men. They rape the women. Sometimes, when they are done, they kill them too. Other times they take them home as slaves. That means they can force them to work for them, and they can also rape them whenever the feel like it.

. The Illiad, with those rapes and murders, was seen as 1: entertainment, and 2: meant to set up role models for good behavior. So good behavior for warriors and soldiers was mass rape and murder of civilians.

And, BTW son; when you decide to trot veterans, and soldiers out as rhetorical points to cover the ignorant twaddle of your violent fantasies, you insult them.
Those who see it are likely to take some offense. They may even mock you; or use bad language, calling into question the quality of your parents, the ability of your schooling, the failings of your shriveled, and narrow-focused, moral compass. In short the feeble attempt to use someone else’s sacrifice to bolster your attempts to keep half the human race from full participation in their economic, political and social lives is cheap, tawdry, pathetic, puerile, facile; deserving of nothing more than scorn and derision.

You, are an (ignorant, by your own admission; and choice) asshole.

pecunium

Asspack: Jefrir, I do agree with you on that one, women who can prove themselves worthy of that role by passing the SAME criteria kept for men for that particular role should be allowed to do it and should not be denied that role just because she is female. But i guess there are certain limitations for women in combat roles due to obvious biological reasons.

You guess wrong.

. On that note, i dont really support the proposal to lower physical requirements for women just to increase the number of females in the army.

Since that’s not happening, you shouldn’t have any complaints.

I believe in the ‘best man/woman for the job’ philosophy.

So long as that person is a man.

But both people should prove their worth and not get a free pass just because of their gender which i hear some feminists supporting.

pecunium

Asspack: But when you are out on the battlefield carrying guns under extreme conditions, you have to have more than reasonable fitness. The last thing the squad need is someone slowing them down. My grandfather used to serve in the army and he always used to tell us that he had nothing against women but he would never trust his life with one on the battlefield.

So the apple doesn’t fall that far from the tree.

I not only would so trust women in combat. I have. I’m still here to tell the tale. Because women are people, like other people. When push comes to shove, they do the job.

Im not a woman so i dont know the physical aspects of being female.

Well, that’s a first. You aren’t a firefighter, but you were willing to tell us about that.

You aren’t a soldier, but you sure as hell have opinions about that.

You weren’t in the room with the women you say used sex to get ahead, but you are sure it was all them; not the boss.

On none of those did you let your utter, and absolute, ignorance stop you.

So it seems there may be some limit to your folly.

pecunium

Asspack: I apologize for that part if it seemed offensive.

That’s not an apology. There was nothing which, “seemed” offensive. It was offensive. As with the shitty way you choose to treat women, own your shit

I can understand why everone is mad at me but they dont have to dismiss everthing i say by telling me to fuck off when i really wasnt talking about my life here but rather an opinion on the topic at hand.

We are telling you to fuck off because you are offensive.

That you are willfully ignorant, and pretend your opinion is more important than facts is no small part of what offends us.

That, and the way you treat your fellow human beings.

titianblue
titianblue

I do love it when Pecunium pwns a troll.

pecunium

Sorry, I got a bit lost on one of those grafs:

Because soldiering, for all the bullshit about humping an 80lb ruck, isn’t about brawn. I’ve humped that 80lb ruck. It’s work, but it’s almost never a long term thing; because that much stuff slows you down, even if you are the living incarnation of an angry Bruce Banner; a smart commander takes advantage of transport to keep non-essentials (i.e. enough beans and bullets to get through the expected fight; and enough gear to deal with the expected weather; so as to avoid heat/cold injuries). We have these things called vehicles, they can hold that other stuff. We have these things called radios; they can bring in support (air assets, artillery, reinforcements).

Soldiering is about killing.

fromafar2013

I do love it when Pecunium pwns a troll.

Cheers.

suri
suri

Careful now,with asixpack ‘fucking’ specialty,he might accused you of exploiting his weakness and using your pussy privilege

Howard Bannister

Ditto the firefighters. I’ve been at it about a decade, long enough to see how few women try their hand at it, because they’ve heard time and time again that women CAN’T.

Long enough to see those women who do try excel time and again.

Stop enforcing those CAN’Ts. I need more firefighters. The ranks are thinner every day. When you start by cutting 51% of applicants, by telling them CAN’T, you do a great disservice to everybody.

I don’t just SAY that I would trust a woman with my life; I have done it. I have gone into burning buildings where the person on my six, the one I’m trusting with my life, was a woman. And I was damn glad she was there, because she can outdo half the men on the department any day of the week.

This is not rhetoric and points-scoring I’m talking about here; I’m talking about life or death moments.

Asixpack:

Yeah, that’s kinda the problem. Remember that your opinions are about other people’s LIFE. Maybe it’s just an intellectual exercise to you; but only to you.

contrapangloss

Good grief!

I’m going to act all confident about knowing everything and whine about how women have it easy when I don’t know ANYTHING about the actual hiring process, or the reason behind requirements!

Thanks for sludging though the miasma of the troll’s ‘facts from the institute of his rectum’ and refuting them so wonderfully, Pecunium!

Howard, you’re awesome, too. I kind of want to frame that last comment, and hang it on my wall.

I was imagining a prehensile vagina climbing a rope.

Michelle C Young

Titian, I read it that way, too.

There are vagina-operated elevators? I want one! My poor lady-fingers are so tired from punching the buttons.

Michelle C Young

I love Asterix and Obelix! And Dogmatix is just adorable.

Michelle C Young

Thank you, Pecunium!

Robert
Robert

Seconding the Pecunium love. Nicely done.

I’ve studied enough history to know that the only thing worse than being a woman in wartime is being one right AFTER the war. The US has a distorted image of WWII because, alone among participating nations, we were neither bombed to rubble nor occupied by hostile armies.

Bina
Bina

Once more, I am struck by the cognitive dissonance and irony-impairment of it all: The same guys who insist that women are unfit for combat roles, because ladyweakness…also insist that male power is a myth, because DAT ASS. Well, guys, which is it? Our hormony ladyweakness, or the mighty muscles of our glutes?

LBT
LBT

RE: Asixpack

Way to stick the flounce, genius. I thought you said you didn’t need feminists mocking your dysfunctional life?

Sorry, im not an expert on this whole feminists-MRA war or whatever.

We noticed. You aren’t an expert on the army either. Ah well, I suppose we’ll keep cleaning your clock for as long as it takes.

Fucking is my specialty.

We know. You’ve been masturbating your ego all over us for days.

I wish i could edit posts.

Oh, I bet you would. Too bad for you, your dumbassery is enshrined.

they dont have to dismiss everthing i say by telling me to fuck off

Oh yes, because I totally want to have a reasonable conversation with a whiny piece of shit who hasn’t gotten over his high school girlfriend dumping him three years ago and thinks women are holes to fuck. Yeah, you’re totally worth my intellectual energy and time. *eyeroll* No, you’re only worth my mockery.

Point of order: Repeat flounces are cumulative, so Asixpack is now losing 4 points for each post. It also applies to cross-thread posting.

LBT
LBT

I suspect that dear Asixpack will keep coming back. He seems to feel he has SOMETHING to prove.

Robert
Robert

Little does he realize he’s already proven it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Felisha
Felisha

Any reddit site that makes an issue of defending notorious MRAs has MRAs as mods, including AgainstMensRights.

Asixpack
Asixpack

Wow, i dont think you can misinterpret my posts any better.

When i mentioned my grandfather, i was talking about the cultural stigma that exists in society which bars women from such roles. I DO NOT share his opinion about women(notice the smiley) because its clear from my posts that i hate the current system denying people the right to a certain job based on gender alone. Gender should never be a criteria for any job and i believe that women who CAN do these roles just as good as any other man should defenaitly be allowed to do it. Bringing gender into the equation totally ignores the men and women who do not fit into the traditional defenitions of male/female. Differentiating between male/female is a black and white view of gender as we know today. Genetilia of a person should never matter for anything.

“I believe in the ‘best man/woman for the job’ philosophy’
I really do.

I totally respect the women who really worked hard to enter male dominated fields and we as a society should get rid of that stigma which paints all women as weaklings and encourage more women to join these fields so that they are no longer ‘male dominated’. This should not be done by lowering standards for women but rather by encouraging women to meet the present standards like everyone else and telling them that THEY CAN DO IT. Im really tring to find common ground here. But all you guys are doing is bullying me.

Im not accusing anyone here but the more i read your posts and insults, the more i see the resemblence between everone here and rape apologists. The kind of people who bring up the sexual history of women in courts to prove a point even if the women’s claims are legitimate. My history dosent matter here. Im talking about how to get more women into traditional male dominated fields and everyone here is accusing me of hating women when in fact i am talking about getting more women in the army and firefighting who CAN DO their jobs as well as any other firefighter or soldier and how a person’s gender shouldnt matter for any job.

My whole issue is with the lowering of standards on grounds of gender whereas gender should not even matter for a job. I just hate the whole “women in the army are not feminine and men who are nurses are not masculine” argument. Everyone has the right to be whomever they want if they have the required qualifications.

Please dont cherry pick my words and harass me. Im just trying to understand the whole issue here. Are you suggesting that gender should matter while recruiting?

Fibinachi

So that’ll be 5 from now.

‘cept for when you want to think of women as “walking pussies” who are worth nothing but the joy you can get out of ejaculating inside them.

r. Not arguining that we should ban females from service but limiting their roles to suit their abilities is always a good thing. I’m more worried about the security of the nation rather than letting some random woman fulfill her war fantasies. Im more worried about the women firefighters and soldiers who are given easier tasks during screenings and therefore the more suitable male candidates for the aforementioned roles are avoided. No gender is superior, but if im trapped in a building on fire, id like my firefighters to be able to carry me( 6 ft tall, 160 pound man with broad shoulders) if i was unable to walk. Thats not sexism, thats the ‘best man for a job’ criteria.

Nope, it is and still remains “Best man for the job, and men for the jobs” hidden as “I’d like to give women a chance” – but the unspoken “But none of them will pass” ruins all that.

Jefrir, that sounds reasonable to me too. Bit i still oppose lowering standards on the basis of gender but if a particular role like being an officer only requires reasonable fitness, then a reasonable lowering of standards is acceptable. But when you are out on the battlefield carrying guns under extreme conditions, you have to have more than reasonable fitness. The last thing the squad need is someone slowing them down. My grandfather used to serve in the army and he always used to tell us that he had nothing against women but he would never trust his life with one on the battlefield. 😛

oh that sounds reasonable i completely believe in the best man for the best job BUT MY GRANDFATHER ALWAYS SAID AH-ha-ha, he was a cad, and besides, sure, they can pass “reasonable” but those are EXTREME conditions, and also, I want the person rescuing me from a burning building to be able to carry my 160 pound frame, which no woman can do oh wait they can oh shit best man so I guess I was wrong but…

‘Cept a loving partner or in a relationship based on mutual trust, because you’ll be there
in the shadows
waiting for the crack in the facade of their facsimile of joy
to stick your penis in the opening
left behind by a discarded toy
and if won’t be you
it’ll be some other boy
because oh boy
all those women who cheat will go for any meat, and if not yours, then someone elses
and besides, extreme conditions
physical things
I don’t know what being a female entails
but I’m sure it means things that’ll mean they can’t do the things
I mean, it’s mean, but that’s life, right?
————

Dude, for the love of fucking god, just, please, go talk to the on-staff campus aid centre and say you’ve been having a bit of a few bad days lately and you think maybe you drink too much and want to casually revenge-fuck the world.

If you DO believe in the best person for the best job, that sure is great, and wonderful, and worth jack shit when you still think that woman are nothing but untrustworthy walking pussies and no human being will ever be trustworthy again.

Just… Come on, man. Grow up a little. Read a book. Go for a walk. Hug someone. Volunteer as a firefighter. Draw. Make a silly gif. Study.

Was it really his high school girlfriend? That just takes it to another level of pathetic. You were teenagers! Teenagers do stupid things! Teenagers feel like the world is going to end over things that aren’t really that important in the grand scheme of things! Get some perspective!

weirwoodtreehugger

Asspack, nobody is harassing. You are choosing to come back time and again. Nobody is doxxing you or locating your social media and inundating you with abusive messages. You lost the benefit of any doubt when you repeatedly stated that you view women as sex objects who are all liars and cheaters. You also didn’t do yourself any favors by claiming “pussy privilege” exists in the workplace because sexual harassment is somehow a good thing.

In the real world, white straight cis men are the ones privileged in the work places. They are the default human. They only have to show up to be taken seriously. Everyone else to work much harder to be seen as worthwhile. It is not a fucking privilege to be a woman. When you get into the real world and have to work, maybe you will see that white men are promoted because they can easily buddy up to the boss and chat about sports while the rest of us are doing all the work and getting passed over.

weirwoodtreehugger

Should have clarified, I’m not saying no white men work hard.

titianblue
titianblue

TW: Rape analogies thanks to Asspak:

Asspack to English translator engaged:

Im not accusing anyone here but

J’accuse! I accuse you all!

the more i read your posts and insults,

You meany meanpants! You made me actually read your comments!

the more i see the resemblence between everone here and rape apologists.

I’d like to call you all rapists for being such meant mean pants but even I see that as over the line. So what’s the next worse thing? I know! Rape apologists. Let’s accuse you of that then. Even if I don’t really understand what it means, it sounds good.

Referring back to all the assholy things I said is like victim-blaming a rape victim. Somehow. Honestly. It is the worst. Me coming on here and commenting is like someone raped me and now you’re being mean to me.

My history dosent matter here

You should ignore every asshat thing I’ve said and only read my latest comment. Otherwise you are totally victim-blaming me for something that isn’t my fault. Because me writing bullshit – that id totally something horrible that someone else did to me. So there.

Disengages translator. Washes brain out with images of kitties.

titianblue
titianblue

See, I’m being really kind to you, Asspack, by just mocking you. And now, having slurped my coffee and thought about it, I’ve changed my mind.

Coming onto a social website where a number of the commenters have stated that they are rape victims acting like criticism of your own comments is the equivalent to victim-blaming a rape victim? That proves what a vile contemptible piece of slime you really are.

I have emailed the Dark Master and I hope he bans your ass.

And I apologise to everyone for being stupid enough not to treat this as the shittiness it is.

contrapangloss

*whoops! Titianblue, not WWTH.

My brain is AWOL, apparently.

neuroticbeagle

“Washes brain out with images of kitties.”

Have a kitty butt wiggle:

titianblue
titianblue

Aww! Thanks, folks.

Kim
Kim

You’re forgetting Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa – which is actually quite a few of the countries on the Allied side. Australia had 700 civilian casualties, and the others none at all.

I only mention it because the US has a distorted image of who participated as well. Just in the media, it’s not often you see anyone other than Americans or English shown in American WWII movies/tv.

You have American privilege. 😛

Myoo
Myoo

@asixpack

We can go back and read what you said, dude:

You’re a sexist asshole that is quite happy to expound on how women can’t do certain jobs, even when you have no fucking idea what those jobs actually entail. You then lie about saying those things in the first place and accuse people of misreading your posts. Why should we take anything you say seriously?

mildlymagnificent

I lost count. Is that the third or the fifth or the sixth time you’ve said that military (and emergency personnel) standards would have to be lowered for women to be admitted?

What we’re telling you, boyo, is that there are now and. there. have. always. been. women who meet the same standards as the men who do these jobs. There’s a world of difference between saying that women should be admitted for testing on the same standards as men and presuming that women cannot meet those standards and must be given separate “lower” standards.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Telling someone to stop being sexist is bullying, just like telling someone to stop being so racist is. Yep, that’s a totally reasonable attitude to have and not at all likely to result in people in social justice focused spaces telling you to GTFO.

hellkell
hellkell

We’re rape apologist bullies now? Oh, please, asixpackofbullshit, flail more. Deal with having your ass handed to you, preferably far away from us.

Ally S

Within dominant discourses about women’s inclusion in the military, there is always a concern about women not being as physically capable as men due to biological deficiencies in women. In truth, even if there were no cis women who met the standards of the military (which is false), there are plenty of “male-bodied” folks who are women: trans women. Yet they are completely barred from all military professions. Cis misogynists constantly whine about trans women entering women-only athletic competition due to the “unfair biological advantages” of trans women, yet those same advantages are never even considered in discourses about women in the military. It’s as if the exclusion of women from the military is rooted entirely in misogyny.

Ally S

(I should note that I’m not implying that all trans women are fit for the military, but rather that there exist trans women who technically have bodies similar to those of cis men.)

Lea
Lea

Asspack,
I have a friend who lost the use of her legs in the service. Fuck you for calling her service “war fantasies”. Last night a young woman from my eldest daughter’s old Girl Scout troop stopped by. She’s always been smart and athletically talented. She could do anything. She’s off to boot camp after school. Fuck you for disrespecting her.

You and your pathetic-ass, entitled, tale of high school heartbreak can kiss my lily white ass. You are not a victim. You’re a snot nosed, Dorian Grey-wannabe, sexist little shit in turns insulting women and then whining that they aren’t wrapping you in swaddling clothes and putting you straight on the titty. Grow up. Fuck off. Get help. Grow a conscience.

Lea
Lea

Isn’t it though?

Bina
Bina

Are you suggesting that gender should matter while recruiting?

No, YOU are.

Also, you’re the rape apologist, since you seem to have women mistaken for glory-holes.

Now FUCK OFF.