are these guys 12 years old? attention seeking creepy evil old ladies evil sexy ladies evil wives evil women mansplaining marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny playing the victim red pill slacktivism YouTube

Actual Video Footage of Man Going His Own Way

If you’ve ever wondered what the carefree, unencumbered-by-women-and-their-cooties life of a true Man Going His Own Way looks like, you’re in luck, as the video above presents ACTUAL FOOTAGE of just this. Apparently, Going Your Own Way looks an awful lot like Hanging Around and Pestering, at least if you’re Vention1MGTOW, a YouTube videoblogger who regularly offers up little glimpses into his awesome life.

In the video above, our hero, in between fits of giggles, gleefully relates how he “trolled” a cutsey YouTube video showing a high school coach who’d gotten his team to help him propose to his girlfriend. Vention1MGTOW did his best to ruin the mood by posting “a few strategic comments” (that is, endless screeds) attacking marriage and women and, well, you know the drill. My favorite line from his comments, which he proudly reads aloud:

I’m sure some old wrinkled up, STD, ex-party party girl would love to move into my home and begin diverting my income for her own use but I don’t really see a benefit for me in that deal.

I hate to break it to you, dude, but I’m pretty sure even the most thoroughly wrinkled-up ex-party girl would rather die alone and unloved than have to put up with you. Hell, I’m pretty sure the only reason your dog (he has a dog) puts up with you is because he has no idea what you’re saying.

If you check out the coach’s video, you can see that a whole swarm of MGTOWers have descended upon the comments. Vention1MGTOW’s comments are actually some of the more polite from that bunch.

Vention1MGTOW – from his choice of snack (ramen noodles) to his, er, casual sense of interior decoration – seems like such a perfect embodiment of MGTOWer stereotypes that it’s hard to believe he’s for real. But he is. He’s got 82 videos up on his YouTube channel detailing his various obsessions: MGTOW, Bitcoins, hugelkultur gardening, doomsday prepping. Oh, and he’s got a Segway.

If the video above merely whetted your appetite for more of Vention1MGTOW’s trolling, here’s a video in which he successfully infiltrates the YouTube comments for an Enya video in order to inform the women there that they’re all going to get old and ugly and no one will want them.

I may have to come back to him again later. He’s a charmer.

Many thanks to the unknown hero on Reddit who brought this fellow to my attention.

grumpycatisagirl

The dudebros really miss the point, as ever. Nobody gives a shit about his *cough*lifestyle*cough*.

Yeah, it’s boggling that any of those dudebros can read these comments and still think we’re angry and upset that guys like this are leaving women alone. No, we just think you should *really* leave us alone.

Snarge
Snarge

Yeah Vention1MGTOW is great. He’s discovered the power of saying no, that would be no to women. It is HIS “choice” right? You feminists familiar with that concept? Here’s another one for you; he’s discovered a gold mine, i.e. the earnings from his own labor not obligated to others. Check out some of his other videos and you’ll see a guy who’s fundamentally happy doing what he likes to do. A low drama lifestyle, in great financial shape even though his earnings are just moderate, full control of his life, and not having to answer to anyone but his employer. Nice deal for that guy.

Oh by the way, anyone notice how domestic efficiencies have freed women to work paid jobs outside the home? Nice for them, but have any of you noticed it’s also freed men from needing a wife? Interesting how that can work both ways. Seems to work for Vention just fine.

Do any of you really understand what saying no means when it’s said by a man? Think about it for a bit, has it occurred to any of you that the generosity of a man is optional? I can think of fifteen or so men who’ve made the conscious choice to say no, that is no to commitment, no to women, no to families, children, etc. And these are successful men (engineers, business men etc.), It is quite sobering just how well they do. Men saying no, what a concept, and know this; their generosity is not an obligation, it truly is indeed optional.

Anyone notice how feminism is always making demands of men? Yet never any reciprocity? That’s fine, you can go your own way yourself, I mean you’re strong and independent, right? But if you don’t need men then quit making demands of them. And remember; your behavior, your laws, your unrealistic expectations of men only drive more away. You need to ask yourself who loses in this situation? Good luck thinking about that one.

Lastly, am I trolling this website or am I expressing my view, as in free speech? If this post gets blocked I must be trolling. If the post stands then the owner of this web site can actually withstand a bit of counter view. What’s it going to be? Time will tell.

weirwoodtreehugger

Oh, honey. We’ve covered this already. Did you read the rest of the comments? Nobody has a problem with men choosing not to marry or have children. The thing with MGTOWs is, the never really go their own way. Instead of going out and living life, they spend hours online, typing misogynistic screeds and trolling comments sections to harass women. We’ll stop mocking MGTOWs when they finally go their own way and leave us alone.

cassandrakitty

Yep, going out of your way to pick fights with random people on YouTube is definitely a low-drama lifestyle.

PS If feminism drives you and men like you away? A clear win for the ladies, that, even the ones who aren’t feminists.

Fibinachi

Come on in, rest your feet
tell me how you’ve been this week
are you cursed, are you blessed?

Comment policy is no blocks if you don’t act especially rude. You seem able to write and exress your opinion well! Be welcome!

How’s life?

Viscaria
Viscaria

I am absolutely THRILLED that this guy hasn’t married a woman, because I don’t want any woman to have to deal with his misogyny on a constant basis. I hope he never gets married to a woman. I just want him to stop inflicting his misogyny on random strangers.

mildlymagnificent

Well my husband and I have managed to not drive each other away for near on 40 years now. Neither of us has lost anything by it. Both of us have gained a lot by it.

And it’s not just luck. It’s two people in love doing their best for each other and our children.

You might be surprised to learn that many other women and men here are also happily partnered up, some of them with children as well. Others are happily single. Others are open to a variety of options.

We’re not the miserable gits looking for people to moan about or yell at. And we’re certainly not looking to butt in on people who are happy about events in their lives and complain that they’re doin it rong.

cassandrakitty

Do demands actually work, in terms of driving whiny misogynists away? Here, let’s give it a go.

I DEMAND that in the future you tame your teal deers and herd them more efficiently, so that readers don’t fall asleep in the middle.

Iamtheone
Iamtheone

I simply learned a bit of PUA now I manipulate women for sex. That is really all they are good for, other than sex women are irrational and annoying! I make my money enjoy my life and dont have to worry about children or women stealing my money. Enjoy your cats miserable ladies. But wait maybe you can settle for a pathetic mangina. MGTOW rules!!

grumpycatisagirl

Snarge, did you actually leave your teal deer directly under the comment were I said precisely this:

. . . and then frame your argument with us as if we’re angry and upset about guys like this leaving women alone?

Octo
Octo

Considering the feminist movement was about getting *rights* women should have been able to enjoy in the first place, in what ways are they supposed to “reciprocate”?

sparky
sparky

Wow, Snarge, nobody fucking cares if a man doesn’t want to get married or have children or date or have anything to do with women at all. Nobody fucking cares. People are free to do whatever they want to do with their lives.

What people do object to is a man leaving nasty, hateful comments in an attempt to tear down other people who are freely going about their lives. What we find so creepy is a man taping himself while making those comments and chuckling gleefully over what he believes to be the pain he is bringing to others.

Wanting other people to suffer and taking great pleasure in other people’s suffering? Not the characteristics of a “great” man.

Sadly, you seem to have entirely missed the point.

leatapp
leatapp

Another idiot misogynist who doesn’t know what free speech is.
Here’s a hint, “Snarge”: It isn’t being able to make people listen to you or host your rants on their own personal blog.

If going your own way so awesome, why are you here seeking attention from women?

Yeah, we’re all worried about not being able to marry greasy, miserable, knobs like the kook on the video above. Our tragic loss, I’m sure. Woe is us.

leatapp
leatapp

correction “is so awesome”

cassandrakitty

Can you imagine having to live with that Muttley-like giggle? You’d be keeping whichever lucky company manufactures earplugs in business.

sparky
sparky

lamtheone: So wait, you freely admit to manipulating people…and you’re proud of this?

That just kinda speaks for itself there, doesn’t it.

sparky
sparky

So, now that Vention1MGTOW has posted a video about this post, does that mean we’re going to get inundated with all his whiny men-not-really-going-their-own-way fans? Bummer.

weirwoodtreehugger

Is Iamthedumb Snarge’s sock puppet? Or did he rustle up a buddy for reinforcement?

cassandrakitty

I DEMAND that if people are going to sock they at least try to be sneaky about it.

emilygoddess

Yeah, ’cause men have NEVER demanded anything of women…

@Iamtheone, you’re trying WAY too hard.

We’re an army now?

I vote we allow Eddie Izzard to join.

emilygoddess

He can bring the flag.

cassandrakitty

I can’t think of any good army songs, though. Can we all sing In The Navy instead?

Fibinachi

Oh, by the way

… anyone notice how domestic efficiencies have freed women to work paid jobs outside the home? Nice for them, but have any of you noticed it’s also freed men from needing a wife? Interesting how that can work both ways. Seems to work for Vention just fine.

Domestic effeciencies free women to do paid work outside the home and live their own “Strong and indepedent lives”.

And it frees men to… not require a wife to manage their home, because they can do it themselves.

And this is “interesting how it can work both ways”, with women being able to hold down paid jobs and men not requiring wives to clean their laundry.

That’s uhm… That’s erh… Yeah, that’s really some kind of something.

And the generosity of the people is now optional, because they don’t need a slave, and this is a sobering thought because all those people are well-to-do and part of the Haves ’cause they go their own way! And their generosity is entirely optional, because they aren’t forced into unions they don’t want to have on some surprious social requirement but can rather dedicate their lives to doing the things they want to do, with the people they want to do them with!

TAKE THAT, FEMINISIIIIISS—ohshitwaitasecond. Uhm.

Yeah, never any reciprocity from all these women who hold down their own jobs and pay for their own dinners and don’t expect a man to give them a financially secure life, a house and a livelyhood but would rather join him because of his great company and charming personality. Yeah, the lack of reciprocity is driving men to go their own way, so you women can damn well go your own way too… because you’re strong and indepedent and don’t need men in your lives, so you can go your own way, which is bad, while the men go their own way because they’re driven away by your unrealistic expectactions, which is good except you going your own way is bad, as I said.

And when the men go their own way, someone definitively loses something, because then women have to go their own way, and that’s definitively a loss for someone, somewhere…. somehow.

That’s uhm… this is all definitively…

erh…

Uhm.

Yeah, I need you to run that by me again.

And then our uniforms can be the Village People!

Viscaria
Viscaria

Women are irrational and annoying. Iamtheone’s singleminded pursuit of sex and his deliberate manipulation of other people is the most rational and a very endearing trait. Also rational: the belief that lots of cishet sex with different partners is a great way to avoid producing children.

Bina
Bina

Yeah Vention1MGTOW is great.

Fess up…you’re him, aren’t you.

Bina
Bina

Excuse me, you seem to have dropped your [/sarcasm] tag. Here you go. You’re welcome!

kittehserf

And then our uniforms can be the Village People!

Village People in tabby

cassandrakitty

I call dibs on the sexy policeman’s hat, since one of my besties had one just like it in high school.

leatapp
leatapp

How can our lives be miserable if we’re enjoying our cats?

I do enjoy my cats. That why I have them. I watched one play fetch with the littlest kids today. She gets as excited for her catnip mouse as my lab does her tennis balls. Their combined antic were very entertaining.

That’s so much more than I can say for the trolls on this thread.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Today has been 10 out of 10 depressions and both kitties have, at different times, curled up beside me, grabbed my arm and purred. Much better than misogynistic asshats.

cassandrakitty

“Enjoy your cats” has to be the least effective putdown ever. What’s next, “I hope you have a lovely meal this evening”?

Bina
Bina

Oh, but women never have depressions! We have all that sexual power over penises. And no one expects anything of us. We’re just sponges for sploodge, is what we are… >eyeroll<

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I did have a very lovely meal this evening, due to the fact that my pantry doesn’t consist entirely of Tang and #10 cans of Beef-a-Roni.

cassandrakitty

Please tell me about your lovely meal! I need a distraction before I go all verbal Hulksmash in the other thread.

emilygoddess

As long as we’re agreed that no one can wear the war bonnet unless they’ve earned it.

Viscaria, I’m sorry about your depressions. Depression fucking sucks.

kittehserf

Great Ineffective Curses Of Our Times:

May those shoes you love be affordable and comfy.

May your picnic be cursed with beautiful weather and no insects.

(I’ll leave it to more inventive people now, but doesn’t it say it all that a troll’s curse boils down to wishing happiness on someone? They can’t even grasp the idea of people loving their pets.)

emilygoddess

Everyone knows women only get cats when they can’t get men to marry them. It’s not like we actually enjoy their company!

Bina
Bina

Yeah, cats totally suck. Compared to dudes who only view women as interchangeable sets of body parts to be alternately hated, fucked and ignored, that is.

cassandrakitty

May your marriage be long and happy.

May you truly enjoy your job, which if you’re a woman you shouldn’t have anyway.

If you’re a man, I hope you enjoy cuddling your girlfriend!

(Remember when someone actually tried that one on pecunium? Good times.)

hellkell
hellkell

Dibs on the cowboy hat in our MBZ Army Village People.

Just came from a wedding, it was delightful.

hellkell
hellkell

Wow, another “have fun with your cats” troll. Honey, my cats are more fun than you’ll ever be.

Ally S

Enjoy your cats miserable ladies.

I would much rather have a fuzzy cat sit on my lap purring than be stuck dealing with a smug, creepy dudebro who thinks that all women want to fuck him.

cassandrakitty

Do his children normally steal his money? I guess he should have brought them up better.

weirwoodtreehugger

My cat is lounging behind my laptop and peeking at me. He’s a lot cuter than MGTOW trolls.

kittehserf

Cane toads are cuter than MGTOW trolls.

Robert
Robert

Cassandra – I was fervently hoping that that was just a rhetorical device, and that he’d not actually engendered anything with his Liquid F’ing Gold.

In the unlikely case that he has, anyone want to guess how well that’s turned out?

cassandrakitty

Unless the dust bunnies in his apartment are capable of bearing children the world has probably been spared that particular misfortune. Or at least I hope so, because no kid deserves that kind of parent.

kittehserf

Now there’s an image I didn’t need …