a woman is always to blame advocacy of violence antifeminism creepy evil sexy ladies evil women grandiosity kitties men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny patronizing as heck PUA reactionary bullshit red pill rhymes with roosh

Pickup artist: "If God ever created a better replacement for women, we'd exterminate them overnight."

The problem — well, one of the many problems — with a lot of so-called pickup artists is that they think with their dicks, and then use their relatively underpowered brains to rationalize their dickular preferences as The Way The World Should Be.

By contrast, the problems with Lance Christopher, a so-called pickup artist who hangs out in the comments section on Roosh V’s Return of Kings blog, really start when he stops thinking with his dick.

Lance Christopher • 7 days ago  I've always come back to this stark reality about women after I cum, and think is my dick my friend or enemy? Literally I'd go through tedious hours of the most boring conversations about bullshit. The moment I'd tried to bring up something substantial, it would be the same vapid look of cluelessness. So as an insurance policy to get the pussy, you just play along. But my God, how we (intelligent men) debase ourselves for these people. I've even tried to talk with some women about their respective fields of work and for the life of me, I don't understand how these bitches get jobs. I tried to go into a detailed discussion with this blonde the other day about why the Ukraine and Crimea are Russian due to the history of the Kievan Rus' and the Tsardom etc etc... (because her field is "international relations"), she said with a serious so-called academic look that, "I really focus on gender studies in the Mideast, mostly in Pakistan." So I said, "let me guess, the right of women to go to school in Islamic societies, right?" And bingo!!! She has a "Master's Degree" for this. Needless to say I got her business card despite her having a boyfriend (sorry man lol). If God ever created a better replacement for women, we'd exterminate them overnight.  3 • Reply • Share ›

Some dudes roll over and fall asleep the moment after they come; Mr. Christopher contemplates genocide because women don’t want to hear him pontificate about Ukrainian history.

In case you’re wondering, no one else in the discussion suggests that Mr. Christopher’s opinion here might be a teensy bit extreme.

No, the commenters happily share terrible opinion after terrible opinion about the inferior creatures known as women.

SpaghettiBoy • 7 days ago  Pretty much what this boils down to is that women do not and cannot rationalize, visualize, believe in, conceptualize and realize the following ideas:  1) Philosophy 2) Science 3) God 4) Higher existence  They are, however, exceptionally gifted at direction their total existence with unwavering dedication towards:  1) Me, me, me, me, me, me, memememememmeme 2) Dick  And men are dogs? Nigga, please.  11 • Reply • Share ›

Oh, it gets worse.

Brigadon • 7 days ago  And that's why you cannot treat women as having agency. The biggest mistake the catholic church ever made was in deciding that women were actually human. Humans are intelligent creatures capable of influencing their environment, responding cognitively to change, communicating meaningfully, and making informed decisions. Women are capable of a stilted form of communication that cannot convey real meaning, only emotional states. They have no agency, cannot meaningfully influence their environment, and cannot react cognitively to change or override their instincts to make informed decisions.  The only way to 'fix' things is to understand they they are at best animals capable of performing some simple tasks, and understand simple directions. Stop treating them like they should have some say in their own destiny or our shared culture, since their very nature precludes this possibility.  Hell, the very structure and exercise of 'Game' only works by acknowledging the complete inability of women to exercise control over their animal nature. If they were thinking creatures, game would never work. It indisputably does, which is undeniable proof of female lack of sapience.  You can love them, but love doesn't work if it exists in denial of reality... you are only hurting them and yourself by assuming that your love can be returned.  5 • Reply • Share ›

Cleanup in the pompous misogyny aisle!

You’ll notice that all of these comments have upvotes, by the way.

There may be some even more terrible comments in that thread, but I gave up reading them after a few screens full of this sort of garbage.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

The biggest mistake the catholic church ever made was deciding women were human.

When did this happen?

steampunked (@steampunked)

Buttercup, you just reminded me of an event that occurred at my High School Reunion, which I went to for no conceivable reason. I had a wretched high school in a mining town full of bigots, but I overheard the following conversation and laughed my head off.

Guy: Oh, it’s you!
Highly attractive gal: Uh. Hi. How are you?
Gal: I’m a neurosurgeon.
Guy: What’s that?
Gal: I fix brains.

Whatever the guy wanted to say next was drowned out by my laughter. A pity he skedaddled before I asked her whether she thought she could fix his.

Lyn McAleer
Lyn McAleer

Anybody know what this Lance Christopher does for a living? He’s trying to make himself sound like an intellectual. In reality he probably sells refrigerators at Best Buy. He should remember that 100 years ago his ROK brethren wouldn’t have considered him human either because of his color. His people were oppressed, now he wants to be one of the oppressors.

kittehserf

steampunked – I just read that out to my boss. We laughed our heads off and he’s still muttering about “What’s that?” and “Please explain” (old Oz reference to a really stupid politician) under his breath.

Did you ask the neurosurgeon if she thought she could fix guy’s brain? I guess the answer would be that there wasn’t enough material to work with.

Leum
Leum

When did this happen?

I think that’s a reference to a (probably satirical) argument put forth by a medieval theologian that women didn’t have souls.

Robert
Robert

Putin worship would seem to fit for some of these wowsers. He has the dead-eyed stare, impassive face and frequently displayed torso of an Ayn Rand fanfic hero. Which is actually funny, if you can hold your gorge down long enough to get the joke.

The idea of the OP finishing a sexual encounter and realizing “oh, no, now I have to pretend to care whether she lives or dies long enough to make a clean getaway” is depressing. Certainly doesn’t sound like my idea of a good time. No wonder some of them dream of sexbots and artificial wombs.

barrakuduh

. . . *throws up*

Shaenon

“So, blondie, what are you into? Please say anal.”
“Er, I’m pursuing a doctorate in international relations.”
“Oh really? In that case, you can nod appreciatively while I recount a half-remembered Reddit discussion I read about the Ukraine. See, the Ukraine belongs to Russia because it was historically owned by the Tsars–”
“Er, that’s highly debatable, and anyone from the region would tell you there’s a complicated history–”
“Shh, a non-blonde is talking.”
“And it’s ‘Ukraine,’ not ‘the Ukraine.’ But I don’t really know much about that region.”
“Of course you don’t. You’re a woman. That’s why you need to shut up and let me explain it to you.”
“No, I mean that’s not my field of study. My focus is on the Mideast.”
“Oh, what, some feminist bullshit about how women should be allowed outdoors and stuff?”
“That’s part of it, yes, since women are half the population of–”
“BO-RING! And stupid.”
“I don’t find it to be either of those things.”
“If I don’t know anything about a topic, it’s boring and stupid. Now keep those pretty lips shut so I can ramble for 20 minutes about this thing I kind of remember about the Ukraine. It turns out it contains both moose and squirrel, so–”
“Yeah, uh, I should get back to my thesis. Bye.”
“Women! They are so self-absorbed!”

hellkell
hellkell

The animal thing again. I really wish they’d find a new way to call us stupid, I’m getting tired of this hoary chestnut.

barrakuduh

God, I noticed the baby in Brigadon’s profile pic, too, and just the thought makes my skin crawl.

hellkell
hellkell

That poor kid.

samantha
samantha

Just a bit of info about women who, according to SpaghettiBoy, do not have the intelligence to converse on and understand philosophy, science and theology. Enjoy! :

Philosophers:

And this is one of my faves:

Scientists:

And for an analysis of why thereare not more:

Theologians:

The fact that men write us out of history does not mean that we do not exist.
Dumbass.

kittehserf

And he really needs to keep that shirt on these days. /s

samantha
samantha

Sadly, the ideas of our non-humanity, non-agency and the need for our extermination have been, and continue to be, very popular amongst a surprisingly large number of men around the world. And the theological notion that women have no souls has been popular since the advent of monotheistic religions.

I am not intending to insult anyone’s religious beliefs by that last statement, but I do believe that when deity was seen as both god(s) and goddess(es), we at least belonged and had spiritual reality and purpose. And the idea of our extermination being a good thing was probably not considered.

J.J
J.J

You’re using women as means to an end. Kant indicated that using someone as a means to an end is wrong, including yourself. OMG WAIT I CAN READ PHILOSOPHY BOOKS AND I’M A LADY.
And how are there women who listen to these guys? Their entire philosophy is about how much women suck.
And if women have no agency, how is it that women go to school and get degrees and get jobs and support themselves, not requiring male support? That’s a little beyond ‘Fetch’ ‘Sit’ ‘Stay.’ Wait, wasn’t Roosh whining about women doing their own thing just a little while ago?
Oh wait these guys fail at consistency and logic. Are this guys so bad at logic that they don’t realize it? Is it the Dunning-Kruger effect?
And I really hope that kid isn’t his.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

steampunked – that’s awesomely hilarious, especially the “What’s that?” comment. Sounds like she might have broken his brain even more.

These guys are just like Mr Mybug with his “Do women have souls?” opening line, only even more tedious and disgusting.

And the women they talk to are like Flora: bored out of their minds by these entitled asstrilbys, unable even to feign interest, which results in a lengthy “Why are Western women so frigid?” rantwank on Reddit later that evening. Rinse and repeat.

samantha
samantha

I almost want to look through his eyes, just to see what the world looks like. I imagine it as hilarious, but I’m sure it would actually just be terrifying and depressing.

@Hry

Oh, no! If I looked through his eyes, I am afraid that the ugliness and sheer volume of two dimensional, grey hideousness would burn out my soul.

Oh….wait…I do not have one of those. Whew!

samantha
samantha

I wonder if these guys have mothers! Do they compartmentalize women they’re related to from potential sperm repositories?

@AuntieAlias

That is an excellent question! After all, for most of human history, including now, most people – excluding many adopted folk – know who their mothers are, but many may not know who their fathers are.

Since we all are born of woman, what does that say about the attitudes of those who hate women? Sadly, I have to include some women in that. My mother despised women…had two daughters and it was only her sons she considered her REAL kids. Granted, some may hate women because their mothers were abusive.

Brooked
Brooked

@Buttercup Q. Skullpants

This guy is so full of it. And what does her hair color have to do with anything, other than being lazy shorthand for “ditzy”?

He’s just making it clear that he was chatting up an attractive female, rather than talking to a actual person. I normally throw all TeRP’s tales from the field into the “cool story bro” pile, but this has a tinge of truth because few things get ill informed, pompous asses bloviating like foreign policy. He’s no doubt playing fast and loose with the truth, since I doubt she only studied “the right of women to go to school in Islamic societies” while getting her Master’s degree. I bet she knew a hell of a lot more about the Middle East than he does, but of course he has to pretend he’s always more knowledgable then all women everywhere.

I love how he acts as if getting her business card is some grand achievement. I’ve given and received hundreds of business cards, and those exchanges have led to sex zero times. You got her contact info Casanova, big whoop.

Not sure how he gets from thinking she’s doesn’t know anything about the Ukraine, despite her degree in International Relations, and believing she’s a slutty cheat, because she gave her business card to a man while having a boyfriend, to “PUAS ARE MASTERS OF EARTH! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!”. I guess it makes more sense if you hate women a whole lot.

kittehserf

Heheh it’d be pretty cool being Flora.

LBT
LBT

RE: girlsmarts

I haven’t gotten the “What did the philosophy major say? Do you want fries with that” joke from any women, but I have gotten it from a few different men.

I’ve gotten that joke. (I majored in Linguistics.) It gets even worse if I admit I’m an artist. (I didn’t get schooling for that, though. I don’t know if that makes it better or worse.) Since I’m disabled, and art is one of the few things I can do with my health, I have been sore tempted a few times to go, “AND UR TAX MONEY FEEDS ME MWAHAHA!” But I feel that’d just feed their idea that all disabled people are moocher and parasites.

RE: steampunked

<em.Guy: Good, good. Haha, so what are you doing these days, married to hubby, right? Always figured you would end up just a trophy wife.

Wow. That’s incredibly assholish and condescending. What the hell, dude?

RE: Brooked

I love how he acts as if getting her business card is some grand achievement.

I know, right? I go through maybe a hundred of ’em at a con! OH MAN I HAVE SUCH GAME.

Kim
Kim

Whenever anyone here posts about how some men literally see us sub-human, it always seems a bit hyperbolic. But then I see things like this that men write – so matter of fact as well, not even rage wanks – and it’s clear it’s not hyperbole at all. It’s still hard for me to wrap my head around though – that anyone can think this way.

Are the bigots who believe others (of any group) to be sub-human obvious about it? Is it possible I know someone with beliefs like this and not even realise?

Kim
Kim

*by posts I mean comments

Lili Fugit
Lili Fugit

“The biggest mistake the catholic church ever made was in deciding women were actually human.”

Really? THAT’S the biggest mistake the Catholic church ever made? Assuming the Catholic church is the arbiter of… well, anything, um, yeah. Pretty sure I could flip open randomly to any page in western history and I’d come upon a bigger mistake the Catholic church made. Pretty sure I could flip open a random newspaper right the hell now and come up with something.

LBT
LBT

RE: Lili Fugit

THAT’S the biggest mistake the Catholic church ever made?

I dunno about biggest, but I still stand by that the most HILARIOUS mistake the Catholic Church ever made was that time there were three popes and they all excommunicated each other. HISTORY! 😀

samantha
samantha
Reply to  Lili Fugit

@Lili Fugit

Really? THAT’S the biggest mistake the Catholic church ever made?

According to their logic, I suppose that, going along with the above notion, the Inquisition was the biggest good thing they ever did. Must be, since most of the people tortured and murdered were women.

Funny…I feel distinctly sick to my stomach right now.

gelar
gelar

I know I’ve read too much of this stuff when it’s the only the bit about Ukraine that makes me recoil.

Runic
Runic

I think that guy might be confusing women with dogs.

cloudiah

After reading about this chucklefuck, does anyone need brain bleach in the form of a short video about a very sweet man doing something nice for a younger fan?

Of course you do!

cloudiah

That should be younger sports fan.

LBT
LBT

Hakeem the Dream! *is so pleased to actually RECOGNIZE an athlete*

Nitram
Nitram

Huh. I never realized it was the Catholic Church that decided women were human. I guess “feeling” human doesn’t count because that’s lady brain fe fe stuff. He’s so rational intelligent and speaks of such substantive stuff like pussy and game.

Auntie Alias
Auntie Alias

Oh, Samantha, that’s so sad. My mother is the opposite: she hates men and I have a brother. She tries to be kind to him, in her own way, but sometimes her disdain for men seeps out. It really makes me cringe. I’ve begun to suspect the reason why she’s like that but she’s in her 80s now so I’m not sure it’s wise to bring up the possibility of her being raped decades ago. 🙁

For the PUA types whose mothers abused them, I almost feel sorry for them. That’s the worst betrayal of all – not that it’s an excuse to harass and rape women. As for MRAs, they seem to mainly be embittered by their past romantic/sexual relationships with women. Women can do really shitty things to their partners yet there are men who don’t let it turn them into hateful monsters.

Cloudiah, brain bleach was much needed and appreciated!

TheModernMisandrist

I’m a ROK frequent because it too fuels my blogging (I pronoun switch) and I can tell you they hate mothers too. I first saw a comment about how single mothers are awful because even if he left her no fault then she should have picked a better man (?). Then there was a discussion the other day about how ALL mothers are terrible- and that they hate their own, it was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen

Brooked
Brooked

@Shaenon

I enjoyed your episode of TeRP Theatre, “My Dick, My Friend or My Enemy? The Ukraine Incident”.

gelar
gelar

@Runic: Switch “confuse” with “compare” and it’ll actually be more accurate! Blech.

Nitram
Nitram

“Also, I’m not entirely persuaded the Catholic church DOES think women are actually human. From what I’ve observed, all Catholicism seems to admit about women is that they are incubators for fetuses that must be kept pregnant at all costs, and that nuns are okay because they work great as unpaid diocesean labor. Oh, and Pope Francis has said women can nurse their babies in church. Gee, thanks!”

Can we not catholic bash please? I am a practicing pro choice, pro gay marriage catholic and I’m not the only one.

scott1139
scott1139

Ugh, I just finished reading through all the comments on that RoK article… 🙁
I feel like many of the commenters there are cruel and dangerous people. They seem to delight in the possibility of the things they say hurting people emotionally. It’s just so disgusting… 🙁

scott1139
scott1139

Thanks for the video, cloudiah! Seeing people be kind to one another makes me very happy. 🙂

Robert
Robert

Nitram – if it helps at all, here’s my perspective. Holy Mother Church is sorta kinda like the USA. Many people, both inside and out, confuse the management with the whole. The Curia and hierarchy are NOT the church, any more than the Federal Government is the United States. When someone slags ‘the United States’, it’s usually about something maybe two thousand people are actually responsible for. There’s more to The Church than the US Conference of Bishops. I hope that helps.

But someday I hope to be able to tell this to a ranking prelate and watch his head go splodey.

saintnick86
saintnick86

Comparing Kevin Klein’s character in A Fish Called Wanda to these guys isn’t far-fetched, at all. They mistake ego for wisdom and seem to perceive things far differently – not in a good way, obviously – than everyone else around them.

I mean, Lance Christopher – for some weird reason – assumes a woman giving him her business card means she has the hots for him. I’d also argue that bringing up her boyfriend might be a sign she didn’t want to be hit on and could tell that was his intention. Then again, these are people who don’t get the concept of consent. “No” is just another way of saying “yes” to them. It’s also kind of pathetic he’s personally offended by someone not being interested in his rants on Ukrainian history – as if not being into the same things he’s into means there’s something wrong with you.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

And not even the whole female; just a body part. Women are always “a blonde” or “a brunette” or “a redhead” to these guys (until they refuse to sleep with him; then they become an expletive, a resentful synonym for the one part of the body he doesn’t have access to). PUAs don’t even care about hair, except its ability to signify fertility, status, and desirability to other men. When you think about it, it’s a pretty ridiculous way of relating to people,

“So, I was chatting up a butt the other night…”

“I was lecturing a pair of boobs on foreign policy, when…”

“Let’s ask that bunch of freckles where the nearest Starbucks is.”

weirwoodtreehugger

“That thigh gap actually thought she could talk to me about philosophy!”
“Phalanges can’t do science.”
“American small intestines are too feminist. Not like Eastern European small intestines. They know their place and can please an alpha male.”

teiresias
teiresias

I can’t help but note that his defense of Russia’s invasion of Ukrainian territory sounds an awful lot like “well, bitch used to be Russian, so she can’t complain when Putin goes after her…”

Alice Sanguinaria

Today I learned that I cannot conceptualize the ideas of philosophy, science, God, and higher existence. I guess my BS-in-progress was just a fluke?

girlsmarts
girlsmarts

re: LBT

That would be hilarious if you did do that though… it would probably send any of the MRA guys into a rage spiral since they like to claim state support and funding is the poison that has made females so autonomous and “hypergamous”. (Yeah, it doesn’t make any sense to me either.)

I usually just laugh when people insult my major, and then kind of make an awkward face, like “wow, that was kind of obnoxious”, and leave them to try to pick up the threads of the conversation. It really amuses me that people thing my majoring in philosophy somehow reduces my job options to that extent. Anyway, I guess neither one of us can possibly have been good at our majors since we’re women and automatically inferior at such fields compared to the brilliant commentators at ROK.

and to Cloudiah:
That video was exactly what I needed. What an awesome dude.

Xen
Xen

Is it just me or are their attempts at gaslighting getting more desperate? And I’m pretty sure a lot of men would be pretty mad if some guys decided they wanted to eliminate the world of women. You know, some men actually treat women like the humans they are and truly love them, and not just in a sexual way.

Do these guys realize they don’t have to think about women and “how terrible they are” all day long then rant about it? They’re not obligated (despite what they think) to date women or anything. I think they’re getting some perverse rise out of this and poisoning themselves with their own hatred.

When I hate something I may get upset about it for a while but I know it’s in my best interests not to obsess over it, that’s very damaging.

But hey, I’m just a subhuman creature, what do I know?

girlsmarts
girlsmarts

to Xen:

I think they think that by taking themselves out of the dating game, women will be hurt or feel panicked. Like, “oh no, this dude that thinks I have the intelligence of a dog and have no greater value than a blow up doll doesn’t want to date me! I better shape up soon!” I’m assuming shaping up would be quitting your job and agreeing to abide by 1950s housewife standards… although then that would be setting a dude up for “divorce rape” and proving the idea that women are lazy idiots. So I guess there’s really no way of winning here for women, or for atoning for the sin of merely existing as a female on the planet.

But I think that’s what they’re going for/why they post so much. I’ve read more than one comment claiming that lots of women lurk on MRA sites, and I think they’re hoping that some women will read this ridiculous shit and really take it to heart. And start loathing herself as a result of it- that seems to be the only option they want from women.

emma
emma

LOL @ *relatively* underpowered brains

Love your sense of humor, David.

Reading these musings from “higher existence” (but of course), I’m reminded of this famous text:

“All wickedness is but little to the wickedness of a woman. … What else is woman but a foe to friendship, an unescapable punishment, a necessary evil, a natural temptation, a desirable calamity, domestic danger, a delectable detriment, an evil nature, painted with fair colours. … Women are by nature instruments of Satan — they are by nature carnal, a structural defect rooted in the original creation.”

It is from Malleus maleficarum (The Hammer of Witches), published by Catholic inquisition in 1486, an anthem of “deranged misogyny” used to justify the greatest gendercide in history, the witch hunts of early modern Europe.

Apparently the more (misogynist) things change, the more they stay the same.

Kel D

What would happen if they just boycotted women? Have they thought of that?