a woman is always to blame advocacy of violence antifeminism creepy evil sexy ladies evil women grandiosity kitties men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny patronizing as heck PUA reactionary bullshit red pill rhymes with roosh

Pickup artist: "If God ever created a better replacement for women, we'd exterminate them overnight."

The problem — well, one of the many problems — with a lot of so-called pickup artists is that they think with their dicks, and then use their relatively underpowered brains to rationalize their dickular preferences as The Way The World Should Be.

By contrast, the problems with Lance Christopher, a so-called pickup artist who hangs out in the comments section on Roosh V’s Return of Kings blog, really start when he stops thinking with his dick.

Lance Christopher • 7 days ago  I've always come back to this stark reality about women after I cum, and think is my dick my friend or enemy? Literally I'd go through tedious hours of the most boring conversations about bullshit. The moment I'd tried to bring up something substantial, it would be the same vapid look of cluelessness. So as an insurance policy to get the pussy, you just play along. But my God, how we (intelligent men) debase ourselves for these people. I've even tried to talk with some women about their respective fields of work and for the life of me, I don't understand how these bitches get jobs. I tried to go into a detailed discussion with this blonde the other day about why the Ukraine and Crimea are Russian due to the history of the Kievan Rus' and the Tsardom etc etc... (because her field is "international relations"), she said with a serious so-called academic look that, "I really focus on gender studies in the Mideast, mostly in Pakistan." So I said, "let me guess, the right of women to go to school in Islamic societies, right?" And bingo!!! She has a "Master's Degree" for this. Needless to say I got her business card despite her having a boyfriend (sorry man lol). If God ever created a better replacement for women, we'd exterminate them overnight.  3 • Reply • Share ›

Some dudes roll over and fall asleep the moment after they come; Mr. Christopher contemplates genocide because women don’t want to hear him pontificate about Ukrainian history.

In case you’re wondering, no one else in the discussion suggests that Mr. Christopher’s opinion here might be a teensy bit extreme.

No, the commenters happily share terrible opinion after terrible opinion about the inferior creatures known as women.

SpaghettiBoy • 7 days ago  Pretty much what this boils down to is that women do not and cannot rationalize, visualize, believe in, conceptualize and realize the following ideas:  1) Philosophy 2) Science 3) God 4) Higher existence  They are, however, exceptionally gifted at direction their total existence with unwavering dedication towards:  1) Me, me, me, me, me, me, memememememmeme 2) Dick  And men are dogs? Nigga, please.  11 • Reply • Share ›

Oh, it gets worse.

Brigadon • 7 days ago  And that's why you cannot treat women as having agency. The biggest mistake the catholic church ever made was in deciding that women were actually human. Humans are intelligent creatures capable of influencing their environment, responding cognitively to change, communicating meaningfully, and making informed decisions. Women are capable of a stilted form of communication that cannot convey real meaning, only emotional states. They have no agency, cannot meaningfully influence their environment, and cannot react cognitively to change or override their instincts to make informed decisions.  The only way to 'fix' things is to understand they they are at best animals capable of performing some simple tasks, and understand simple directions. Stop treating them like they should have some say in their own destiny or our shared culture, since their very nature precludes this possibility.  Hell, the very structure and exercise of 'Game' only works by acknowledging the complete inability of women to exercise control over their animal nature. If they were thinking creatures, game would never work. It indisputably does, which is undeniable proof of female lack of sapience.  You can love them, but love doesn't work if it exists in denial of reality... you are only hurting them and yourself by assuming that your love can be returned.  5 • Reply • Share ›

Cleanup in the pompous misogyny aisle!

You’ll notice that all of these comments have upvotes, by the way.

There may be some even more terrible comments in that thread, but I gave up reading them after a few screens full of this sort of garbage.

Caitlin

Please, guys, stop thinking with your dicks and leave us alone. We beg of you. Our feeble female brains can’t handle your magnificence, so why do you keep inflicting it upon us?

Amy
Amy

……….wow

Victoria
Victoria

This is iconic in its stupidity.

weirwoodtreehugger

I really hope that baby in Brigadon’s avatar is himself as a baby. It’s really best for humanity if that POS doesn’t breed.

dlouwe
dlouwe

Consider my ghast flabbered. Not just treating women like they have no agency, but literally arguing that they have none to begin with. bwugh.

Hry
Hry

The worst mistake the catholic church ever made was in deciding that women were actually human … they are at best animals capable of performing simple tasks

For someone who mentioned women’s lack of comprehension of science earlier in his post, he doesn’t have a very sound grip on biology.

I almost want to look through his eyes, just to see what the world looks like. I imagine it as hilarious, but I’m sure it would actually just be terrifying and depressing.

Hry
Hry

Fail. Post conflation.

tealily
tealily

It’s amazing the things those guys tell themselves. What I want to know is if “game” works so well, why does the MGTOW admit that it doesn’t, and why are all the guys that are patting themselves on the back about their innate brilliance sitting on the computer complaining about getting no action?

Sarka
Sarka

I love manboobz. Because reading this anywhere else would have pissed me off, but here, it’s comedy gold.

I don’t know if it’s little brains or little dicks that are responsible for these primitive ideas. I suspect little dicks.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

I want to say something clever, but all I have is ‘ewww’.

kittehserf

Funny, isn’t it. The minute a woman suggests this is how some men – not all men, just some – think of us, we’re told what man-haters we are, and that Men Aren’t Like That. We’re told how insulting it is to suggest they think with their dicks.

Well, here it is. These losers are saying it themselves, right there for anyone to see. More proof of how difficult it is to Poe any of these self-infatuated idiots.

Emma
Emma

The comment section of ROK is pure gold when you are looking for ridiculous, illogical examples of misogyny to pass the time. Lance Christopher in particular specializes in multi-paragraph diatribes that somehow or other always relate back to how Islam in particular has done a fantastic job of keeping women “in line” and how women should be forced to wear burkas, etc etc.
It’s also funny to me that they claim women cannot conceptualize philosophy most of all. I’m a philosophy major and the most disapproving, judgmental people of that tend to be men working in business fields. I haven’t gotten the “What did the philosophy major say? Do you want fries with that” joke from any women, but I have gotten it from a few different men. Obviously, his list is idiotic, but that struck a particular note with me.

opium4themasses
opium4themasses

@tealily Stop Creepshaming! How dare you suggest that men who treat women as a means to a sexual but unsexy end spend lots of time bitter and alone!

girlsmarts
girlsmarts

Also, on Roosh’s ridiculous post “The Female Hierarchy of Needs” last week, which posited that women, if reduced to a third-world kind of situation, would react completely differently and stop being so focused on gender equality. I posted something (under a male pseudonym since female commentators are not allowed) saying that the entire article was ridiculous since ALL humans, male or female, would react differently if placed in a situation in which their most basic needs were not necessarily going to be filled. And that men in that situation would probably spend less time thinking about pick-up game and complaining about women. Somehow the comment got up voted and was the highest ranked for a while, which I found funny. But of course I was promptly banned and the first comment in response was the lovely “drop dead, faggot.” Just shows you the absolute brilliance and intelligence displayed by the ROK/Roosh commentators.

weirwoodtreehugger

Women being manipulated by men doing Game = evidence of women being irrational programmable animals.

Women manipulating men using her feminine wiles to gold dig = evidence of men being irrational programmable animals. I’m kidding of course! It’s misandry!

girlsmarts
girlsmarts

The comments section of ROK is an absolute goldmine of illogical, laughable misogyny if you are looking for a way to pass the time. This Lance Christopher is an especially prolific commentator who often leaves multi-paragraph diatribes that inevitably relate to the gender relations of Islam and often insults Jews. He loves to posit that Christianity and other “permissive” religions (but ESPECIALLY Judaism) have led to the downfall of society, and that women should be forced to wear burkas, should not be allowed to be educated, blah blah blah. It’s a real indictment of the ROK commentators that THIS MAN is routinely up voted and considered to be one of the more intelligent voices.

weirwoodtreehugger

Any other GoT fans here? Stannis and Davos would like to express their disgust with these dumbasses.

titianblue
titianblue

I’m trying to imagine the woman with the masters in international relations telling the story from her view point:

This idiot tried to pick me up and would not leave me alone. Found out I was in International Relations so mansplained to me about the Crimea. Could not get him to shut up. Finally got a word in edgeways & told him I had a Masters in gender studies in the Mideast, hoping to put him off or at least change the subject. Nope, he even mansplained my thesis to me. I told him I had a boyfriend – still couldn’t get rid of the parasite. In the end I gave him my “business card” – you know the one with the fake name and phone number on it. There’s an hour of my life I’ll never get back.

freshlysqueezedcynic
freshlysqueezedcynic
freshlysqueezedcynic
freshlysqueezedcynic

aw man, the link tag messed up,

cloudiah

Ukraine and Crimea are Russian? Piffle! Lancey-boy needs to have a little word with the Scythians about that. They have first dibs.

tealily
tealily

Exactly, titianblue. Isn’t it also funny how they get to choose what topics are interesting? The poor woman was probably bored and fed up with his arrogance.

freshlysqueezedcynic
freshlysqueezedcynic

Cersei needs a drink after listening to that bullshit

(i am so freakin’ excited for game of thrones)

freshlysqueezedcynic
freshlysqueezedcynic

Yeah, cloudiah, when we’re using the Crimean Rus as a thing that validates the Russian claim as opposed to just current geopolitical (and domestic) realities, you might as well say that the Vikings have first claim to the Crimea.

And why aren’t I living in the Kingdom of Ystrad Clud? Misandry, that’s why!

kittehserf

Sorry, I assumed this was on Roosh’s thing, not RoK.

Return of Kings is Roosh’s blog.

girlsmarts
girlsmarts

It’s really funny to me that Spaghettiboy mentioned women having no conceptualization of philosophy. I majored in philosophy, and if there is one group that specializes in making disparaging remarks about my degree, it is men who work in the sales/business realm. Not once have I heard from a woman, “What did the philosophy major say? ‘Do you want fries with that?'” with some big, delighted grin. But I’ve heard it from a lot of dudes. Not saying all men feel that way, or all women, but for a group (the manosphere) that routinely degrades jobs which involve brain over brawn (and love to claim that the entire world would shut down if men decided to go on strike, because they do the labor oriented jobs- and yet would continue going on as usual if women did the same), it’s funny that suddenly they have such an appreciation for a cerebral, relatively artistic field like philosophy.

fromafar2013

@ freshlysqueezedcynic

I’m excited for GoT too!

Here’s Martin refuting the OP. I was never a huge fan of the books, but I gotta love this “where the hell do you think, genius?” quote.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Lance sounds like a scintillating conversationalist.

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

You’re getting uncomfortably close to body-shaming there. I agree that they’re irrational idiots, but there’s no actual correlation between dick size and being an awesome or horrible person.

(I concede that our hyper-masculine society does encourage assholish behaviour in people who are trying to compensate for their perceived physical shortcomings.)

vaiyt

Well, we all know that this is what lurks under the veneer of humanity these guys project, but it’s still shocking when it comes out unrestrained.

Hey, shitweasels, if God invented a better replacement for women THEY would get rid of YOU.

Auntie Alias
Auntie Alias

Yowsers. Christopher had some horrifying things to say about harems, too. I’m not sure which words are filtered so I’d best leave it to your imaginations.

If women have an unwavering dedication to “Dick”, what’s Pastaboy whining about?

Here’s a highly intellegent response to him:

Dogs are like men. Women r like cats (Only respond to u when u do something). Ive owned several dogs and cats and i appreciated dogs more than cats.

Let’s see: a PUA dog running around with his tongue hanging out, begging, or a dignified cat who doesn’t stoop to such degrading displays.

fromafar2013

@ Auntie Alias

That’s interesting, considering I was just thinking that I recognize more agency in my pets than these assholes recognize in women. I honestly can’t wrap my feeble feeeeemale brain around refusing to acknowledge or develop the most basic of human empathy.

weirwoodtreehugger

Titianblue,
Something tells me your version is closer to the truth.

The confirmation bias is strong with these guys. They often seek out shallow and vapid women who are easily manipulated and then conclude that women are intellectually inferior. It’s not like one would have look hard to find stupid men either. There shallow mindless idiots everywhere. It’s got nothing to do with gender.
Then, when they accidently try to pick up an intelligent women, she’s boring for talking about the subjects that interest her instead of just deferring to him. So they just tune her out. Why do these douches even try to pretend that they were interested in having an intellectual conversation anyway?

titianblue
titianblue

This all boils down to these piss-pots trying to justify their appalling behaviour. The argument goes:

1. I treat women like shit.
2. It is horrible to treat people like shit.
3. I can’t be a horrible person.
4. Therefore women cannot be actual people.

weirwoodtreehugger

He thinks you can own cats? Haha!

titianblue
titianblue

i appreciated dogs more than cats

The more important thing is, of course, what did the cats think of him?

Auntie Alias
Auntie Alias

fromafar2013, I wonder if these guys have mothers! Do they compartmentalize women they’re related to from potential sperm repositories?

sparky
sparky

It’s like they’re all trying to win the “Biggest Asshole on the Internet” contest.

I would think that, once one starts to consider whole groups of people as less than human, then that would be a major wake-up call to start examining one’s ideologies. How does a person just say, “exterminate them all,” like that’s totally reasonable and morally just?

These people are truly, truly horrible people. It’s downright bone-chilling.

kittehserf

What’s the bet that “women can’t conceptualise philosophy” translates in real life as “women are bored to tears by your endless wanking about Nietzche et al and can do without your attempts to use philosophy to demean us”?

These guys are just like Mr Mybug with his “Do women have souls?” opening line, only even more tedious and disgusting.

fromafar2013

@ Auntie Alias

I’m sure their mothers are in the ball park of 20-30 years older than they are, and therefore don’t exist (at least not as real women, but as some amorphous asexual other). These are the same chucklefucks for whom a woman hits a ‘wall’ and becomes unfuckable and unlovable at the magical age of 30.

titianblue
titianblue

Someone mentioned Nietzche …

titianblue
titianblue

cohenafterworld
cohenafterworld

These men make me ashamed to be a human at all.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Even PUAs agree that their ideas are explicitly about dehumanizing women. But don’t call it misogyny! That’s the REAL problem, that word.

I must say, though, that I really enjoy the rich irony of a dude using such atrociously bad reasoning to conclude that it’s women who are incapable of sapience. But then again, that’s pretty much a necessary condition to reach that conclusion.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I tried to go into a detailed discussion with this blonde the other day about why Ukraine and Crimea are Russian due to the history of the Kievan Rus’ and the Tsardom etc etc

Uh……Wasn’t the Rus’ invaded by the Mongols back in the 13TH CENTURY, at which point it ceased to exist and Ukraine and Russia diverged? That’s like arguing Istanbul is culturally Italian because it was once part of the Byzantine Empire.

This guy is so full of it. And what does her hair color have to do with anything, other than being lazy shorthand for “ditzy”?

(because her field is “international relations”) she said with a serious so-called academic look that “I really focus on gender studies in the Mideast, mostly Pakistan”.

I was recently trying to talk to a doctor about dermatology (because she has a ” medical degree”), and she said, all pretend-smart like, “I’m actually a brain surgeon”. What a dummy!!!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Wow, blockquote turducken.

Brooked
Brooked

>Why the Ukraine and Crimea are Russian.

Tell that to someone from Western Ukraine or a non-Russian Ukraine anywhere, dipshit. They will very much disagree and not have sex with you either.

>Kieven Rus’

Does this guy think modern nations should be based on the political realities of the Middle Ages? If he’s US citizen and not a Native American, I’m guessing no. In fact if he’s defending Russia’s “annexation” of Crimea, I’d wager he’s a Putin fanboy.

>Tsardom, etc

So Lithuania, Poland and other countries that were part of the Russian Empire at one point are all Russian as well? If that’s what he believes, he avoid discussing politics when he’s on a sex tour in Eastern Europe.

Brooked
Brooked

Whoops, I momentarily forgot how to do blockquotes. I can’t even blame the Blockquote Monster, that’s on me.

Brooked
Brooked

*he should avoid discussing politics

I do wrong things.

kittehserf

Speaking of Putin, did anyone see Boris Johnson’s (yes that Boris Johnson) piece where the ghost of Stalin comes back and gives Putin absolute hell for not having all the chunks that used to be part of the USSR? That was a hoot.

1 2 3 5