all about the menz alpha males antifeminism beta males creepy eek tattoos evil fat fatties evil sexy ladies evil ugly women gender policing hypocrisy imaginary oppression men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA rapey rhymes with roosh

Pickup guru Roosh V: “I’m a clown.”

Just like Pagliacci did, I try to keep my sadness hid
Just like Pagliacci did, I try to keep my sadness hid

Oh, dear. Our old friend Roosh – the rapey, racist expat pickup guru – seems to be having some sort of existential crisis. In a new post titled “Men Are Nothing More Than Clowns To The Modern Woman,” – yes, really – he laments the sad fact that women are no longer forced to rely on men.

There is definitely not a single woman alive in the Western world who needs a man. While in the past a woman had to put forth effort to obtain a husband who would help her survive, today she is protected by a welfare state that ensures she will never go hungry or spend one night on the street.

The HORROR!

Well, Roosh can rest easy, because, at least in the United States, his nightmare of women not going hungry or being forced to sleep on the streets is just that, a bad dream. Presumably he will be pleased to learn that lots of women (and children) go hungry. Lots of women (and children) are homeless.

Even a child she has out of wedlock from a drunken night out will not have to suffer from her mistake, and that’s in spite of the fact that many nations already provide her with free contraception to compensate for her lack of judgement in selecting worthy mates.

A tad ironic coming from a dude who constantly brags about “raw dogging” it – that is, having sex without a condom – with drunk women he’s just met.

Anything required for a woman’s survival or pleasure can be easily achieved without her having to put forth commitment, sacrifice, or labor. She can shave her head, gain 50 pounds, and disfigure herself with tattoos yet still have many suitors to—at the minimum—have sex on demand.

Such a terrible injustice, that women Roosh finds unattractive are actually able to have sex.

Her food and shelter will be provided by a state which has embarked on an extraordinary effort to compete with men for her devotion and loyalty.

Again, in the US, not really.

So instead of looking for women who say that they “need a man,” Roosh has begun to focus on women who say that they “want a man.” Unfortunately, when he’s asked women if they want a man, “[o]nly in a few instances did a woman outright say yes, and these usually happened in Ukraine.”

Huh. Not sure that’s a real scientific poll there kiddo, as I imagine that very few women are going to answer “yes” to that question when it’s asked of them by this guy:

Do you want a man? Do you?
Do you want a man? Do you?

Anyhoo, so all this has given poor old Roosh a sad. Because women who don’t need men, who actually have options in their lives, are less interested in jumping into traditional long-term relationships than those with few options in life other than hooking themselves to a male provider.

And so, Roosh has sadly concluded, the typical young women of today

will treat you as a distraction to her more important job, girls’ nights out, and social networking validation happy time. Men have become an utterly replaceable and expendable commodity in a girl’s life. Her interest in a man is not unlike her interest in a new television show or Apple product … .

Huh. Or perhaps this is because you’re dating women at least a decade younger than you, in their early 20s, and this is how people in their early 20s often approach dating?

When I look at myself in the mirror, I don’t see a man who has improved himself over the years to be the best that his genes allow—I see a glittery skirt that a girl encounters in the mall.

You see a what now?

Is the skirt too expensive or is it on sale? Is there only one left of her size or is the rack full of them? Does she already have something similar or is it totally novel? Does her friends think it’s cute or just alright? After trying it on, does it flatter her body or make her look fat?

Dude, this metaphor really isn’t working for you.

We are like glittery pieces of fashion to women—items that she truly doesn’t need. Not only has she already collected so many of them, but she can easily obtain more within walking distance from where she lives. She can even browse online from home while in her pajamas through a nearly unlimited selection.

Oh no! WOMEN HAVE CHOICES!

We are not men in the traditional sense—we are clowns.

Well, some men are.

With our tight game we have to be entertainers who create drama and excitement in a girl’s life, just long enough so that she spreads her legs and makes sexy noises, and even though she did commit such an intimate act with us, she will soon lose interest or simply get bored, and then move on to the next shiny cock that catches her eye.

Gosh, who would imagine that the women you have one-night-stands with after meeting them in a bar would treat you like a one-night-stand?

Also, if your penis is actually shiny, you might want to check with your doctor about that.

The other side of this coin is that we no longer need women. We don’t need them to maintain our home or cook good meals for us. We don’t need them in an age where having children is no longer important or valued.

That is true. Men are not incapable of cooking. I can even manage a grilled cheese sandwich once in a while. And, no, you’re not obligated to have kids. Heck, as a man you can get away with not having kids and not even have to take a lot of shit about it.

Whatever natural connection that once existed between the sexes has now been severed. Neither sex needs each other so we dedicate ourselves to corporations, entertainment, and base pleasures instead, and this is a great tragedy that most people believe is a sign of progress, a cause for celebration.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I think Roosh think’s he’s had some sort of profound insight here. All because the 22-year-old women he spends his life pursuing don’t seem interested in properly genuflecting to him as a real man.

For the next girl I meet, I’m not going to ask her if she needs a man, because I know she doesn’t. Instead I will simply ask her if she wants a man, and if the answer leans yes, I will perform like the good clown I am so that she is entertained enough to have sex with me. Either she or I will eventually get bored and the relationship will end. Then I will simply repeat my performance on a someone new, because I’m a skilled clown, and that’s exactly what women today want.

You do that, Roosh, honey. Just try to make sure she’s actually sober enough to consent to your “performance” first. I know you have a little trouble with that.

Here’s a little video for Roosh to watch the next time he’s feeling down.

RandomPoster
RandomPoster

Yeah, homosexual marriage. But by and large, they don’t breed. Nightmare future scenario:

Demographic timebomb due to marriage strike by heterosexuals (ex. Japan) and social breakdown due to the dysfunction of the rise of single-parent families (ex. inner-city ghettos).

Oh well, the West survived its first Dark Ages anyway…

cassandrakitty

Oh, you’re one of those people.

HTMLGBTGTOW
HTMLGBTGTOW

I’ve read before that Roosh openly admitted to raping someone but never found his qoute until today surfing your blog. So like you I wonder how is it that the guys over at RoK or any blog that links to it have not addressed this? Their M.O. is that men, MRAs or Manospherians to be exact, are the moral high-grounders and feminists in particular but women in general are the degenerates, so why no calling Roosh out on his own admission to rape, if they are such pillars of civilization?

I’ve also heard that Mark Minter’s ex-wife has been posting here and I’d like to here what she has to say about that officially minted idiot.

trans_commie

If people want to marry, that’s up to them and I wish them well. But regardless, non-marital relationships aren’t less legitimate or unable to serve the same function as marital relationships. I don’t get why people act like marriage is the cornerstone of all societies.

HTMLGBTGTOW
HTMLGBTGTOW

This quote;

“While walking to my place, I realized how drunk she was. In America, having sex with her would have been rape, since she legally couldn’t give her consent. It didn’t help matters that I was relatively sober, but I can’t say I cared or even hesitated. I won’t rationalize my actions, but having sex is what I do.”

The SPLC is already onto him but I wonder if he deleted this from his blog? If only that woman, wherever in the world she is, could read this, connect the dots and get Interpol after him. And she’s probably not the only one. Previously I had thought he was skeezy but now I’ve got proof from his own mouth that he’s a rapist, and not even an “alleged” one, since he openly admits it.

shaihalood
shaihalood

@titianblue

Oh sorry. I thought I actually had to provide a link to a comment I was quoting or someone would ask for a citation anyway. .

Rutile
Rutile

Roosh is probably my “favorite” misogynist/PUA blogger because he is so over the top and awful. I find this blog entry… interesting. Completely hypocritical. Revealing. (Angry because women have *choices*?) And the self-pity schtick… hilarious.

I don’t take this guy completely seriously because I have to think that *some* of it is hyperbole (right? RIGHT?) but at the same time I know he means a lot of what he says, because no one could make this kind of stuff up completely.

If he’s truly sad about how his situation, then that can only be a good thing. I don’t anticipate any meaningful change, but still, it’s something. A small morsel of something.

contrapangloss

RandomPoster, you still aren’t random. I fixed it for you!

New RandomPoster poster, with some real stochastic elements!

First families and to due large social breakdown. Demographic they strike due. Dark of by well heterosexuals timebomb homosexual. Yeah the breed the West Nightmare marriage.

(ex. Japan) Anyway (ex. inner-city ghettos).

Rise of to but don’t future its single-parent marriage survived and scenario the Ages by…

Oh dysfunction.

kittehserf

Random Brain Cell is one of those twits who thinks people have to marry in order to have a committed relationship, or to have children, I see.

Someone should tell him (yeah I’m assuming this nincompoop is a duder – emphasis on dud) that a piece of paper isn’t actually a prerequisite for either.

just not with pieces of glittery and abusive cloth like you.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA

kittehserf

contrapangloss – I had to look up stochastic, ‘cos I read that in Yoda’s voice. 😀

cassandrakitty

I’m not even getting into how much “marriage strike” isn’t an accurate description of what’s going on with the falling birthrate in Japan.

calburn88

Reblogged this on Discombobulate.

zippydoo
zippydoo

With RoK, it isn’t enough to feel superior to women. This latest lament, while focusing on women, seems to be about needing to feel superior to men. If women don’t act like the property of men, and instead go around all independent, then sleeping with a woman is just sleeping with a woman, instead of taking property from another man such as her father or husband. He doesn’t want another woman to be co-dependent on him, he wants the choice to use her or to leave her to be up to him, and he wants her to be outcast after he’s done with her. That isn’t a clown, that’s just being a disgusting predatory omega.

Fibinachi

Oh well, the West survived its first Dark Ages anyway…

… Well it is random to maintain that marriage is a requirement for childrearing and then maintain in the same breath that childreading itself leads to social decay.

Lady Mondegreen

Funny how he reveals himself here as somebody who can’t see himself except through women’s eyes (his idea of them, anyway).

“Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size.”
–Virginia Woolf, A Room of One’s Own

And women refuse to serve that function any more. Oh, the humanity. Poor, poor Rooshy.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Thanks, but nobody here ordered the word salad with racism and misogyny on the side.

When people like you say “single parent families”, what you really mean is “uppity women”. The fathers who helped to create those kids and then abandoned responsibility for them are always suspiciously missing from the Societal Breakdown pie chart of blame. So are other, more important factors, like poverty, access to good schools and living wages, affordable childcare, unequal incarceration rates, etc. Those things don’t fit in with the convenient narrative that unattached women are scary and have to be stigmatized/shamed/threatened back into submissive dependency and ownership so we can return to some imaginary golden era. Sure, the 1950s were a great time to be a straight white male…but they sucked for just about everybody else.

You’re confusing your personal need to be worshipped with what’s good for society. Society includes other people besides you.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Glittery skirt in the mall? Nah. Roosh is more like a strange, dusty object you’d find at a flea market – a corset, or a leech jar. You’d look at it, briefly pity the people that used it, and move on.

NiroZ

besides the vapid angst, I think what Roosh is saying is actually quite revealing. He’s worried women will treat him like he treats them, as objectified dolls which which can treat as he wants.

cassandrakitty

It is funny that he continues to see himself as an enticing object. Objects that are enticing don’t have to work to capture people’s attention, they just do so naturally. Anyone who has to put as much effort into getting people to pay attention to him as Roosh isn’t exactly glittery.

zoon echon logon
zoon echon logon

Fertility rate correlates inversely with per capita GDP. Even Iran’s fertility is falling–I don’t think it’s due to homosexuals and uppity feminists.

Demographic contraction could be managed and is not necessarily a bad thing (it would certainly be a benefit for sustainability), but this would require some fundamental reevaluations of the way we care for people as a society.

Regardless, the US doesn’t need to worry about it because we have a steady stream of young, productive, fertile immigrants. If current trends continue, we’ll eventually pass China in population.

mildlymagnificent

If current trends continue, we’ll eventually pass China in population.

Not gunna happen. Try this talk for starters. http://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_religions_and_babies

10knives
10knives

“Sure, the 1950s were a great time to be a straight white male…but they sucked for just about everybody else.”

I respectfully disagree. The Cold War was fresh and the Soviet Union was killing folks all over, remember? Mad Men notes that they could smoke and drink at work, but that’s because they’re under severe stress and not just from the constant threat of being nuked.

Also, no internet.

Perhaps I’m just being foolish, but this str8 white guy prefers the modern day to the cruel insanity of nineteen fifty whatever. Nostalgia is a silly thing.

Octo
Octo

Yeah, progressive, social policies lead to population decline. That’s why in Europe, the Scandinavian countries, this cesspit of evil feminism… has the highest fertility rates of the continent.

RandomPeter does have a point when he talks about a “marriage strike” in Japan. Or a “childbearing strike”. But it’s worth pointing out what that “strike” of sorts is against. Japan is one of the most socially conservative industrialized nations. When Japanese politicians talk about family friendly politics programs or programs to encourage families to get more children, they invariably have the “classical family” at mind, with the mother staying home. Hardly any politician in Japan offers alternative suggestions to that. As I understand, in Japan, once a woman marries, it is just expected she ends her career. Given all that, wouldn’t you enter a “strike”, too?

There won’t ever be a return to the “good old days”. They’re done for for good. Women rightly refuse to stand back behind men anymore. And given that, it’s actually socially reactionary politics which drive fertility rates down. In Europe, it are those countries who have the best daycare infrastructure and best mother protection laws which also have the highest fertility rates. In industrialized countries, it’s progressive politics leading to higher fertility rates!

But the conservatives, of course, don’t care about such pragmatism. They want to push their ideology, their warped vision of society, through no matter the cost. That’s the reality! As always, it’s the conservatives and reactionaries who are the ideologically stuck up side.

leftwingfox

Aw, look. Cirque du No Lay is in town.

I’m late, but damn that was funny.

Octo: Do you have a cite for that? I was under the impression that the Scandinavian countries had slightly negative growth rates.

And yes, I see that as a good thing. Planet cannot withstand unlimited population growth, and maintaining a stable, if slightly smaller global population is a good thing, especially when it happens without coercive government policies.

The trick is to design an economy which doesn’t rely on unlimited growth to improve the lives of citizens.

cassandrakitty

The idea that a shrinking population is always terrible is just not very smart. Sure, it can cause economic problems, but a continually growing population is an environmental disaster waiting to happen. The planet has a limited carrying capacity. It would really be better if we as a species didn’t test what the exact limit of that capacity is. Given how much bigger a chunk of those limited resources each person in a highly developed country consumes compared to each person in a less developed country, the fact that the birth rate is falling in many developed countries is a good thing.

(Which still doesn’t solve Japan’s social security issue, but there’s a lot more going on with that than the sort of “herbivore guys are just like us and hate women and see that means that feminism is doomed!” shit that clueless woman-hating dudes keep puking all over the comments on feminist blogs.)

Octo
Octo

Leftwingfox: So do all European countries, though. But the Scandinavians are slightly less bad off than the rest. And it would be rather silly to compare Norway to, say, Mali or Thailand. Comparisons within Europe are much more meaningful.

And shrinking populations *are* a problem, especially if it happens at European or Japanese rates. Who will take care of the elderly – and more importantly, who will pay for them? The entire pensions system here is built upon the assumption of population growth, basically. Sure, *globally* we may have some problems with overpopulation, but “global carrying capacity” is a bit of a simplification. What matters more is how much single regions or countries can endure population growth. And here the problem is that many developing countries cannot economically endure the high population growth rates they have, while industrialized countries could endure a much higher population growth rate – and would in fact benefit from it.

some problems with overpopulation

LOL

Kootiepatra
Kootiepatra

Slightly off-topic, but after reading the comment thread, I hoped I could ask: Is “egalitarian” now code for “basically MRA without admitting it”?

I ask because I study theology, and the theological position of believing that God does not prefer men over women is known as “egalitarianism”. If that term is being widely internet-ized into something else, I’m going to have to figure out how to be clearer about which one I’m representing.

cassandrakitty

The internet does seem to be transforming “egalitarian” into “neener neener I’m so much better at social justice than you stupid femazis”.

weirwoodtreehugger

At worst the people who claim egalitarian or equalist on the internet are just trying to cover up the fact that they’re MRA’s or some other kind of bigot. At best, they are ridiculously naïve and are buying into the just world fallacy.

Regarding Japan, don’t they have one of the strictest immigration policies in the world? Letting some young immigrants into the country would be a much easier way to alleviate their demographic problems than trying to force women into giving up their jobs and lives to become traditional housewives.

I know that’s easy for me to say because I’m American and our national identity isn’t based on any specific ethnicity and our immigration policies are fairly liberal (not that aren’t still many problems with them). It does seem that other countries – not just Japan, many European countries too could do with loosening immigration policies if they face problems due to low fertility rates.

Of course, racists here wring their hands over the fact that this country is getting browner and white people aren’t having enough babies to balance that out. Letting immigrants into a country always seems to lead to reactionary racism.

tedthefed
tedthefed

“Even a child she has out of wedlock from a drunken night out will not have to suffer from her mistake”

in the realm of Insane Libertarian Counter-Logic, this is amazing. They just get so ANGRY about people acting “unconventionally,” they want not only the individual to suffer, but also innocent children. Meanwhile, these same people will turn around and bemoan that no one understands that government intervention is the only thing keeping everyone from having an equally fair chance.

cassandrakitty

Considering that they’ve run “you better start having babies or we’ll have to let foreigners in” public education campaigns, I really doubt that immigration is a solution that the public will accept in Japan.

@ Auggz

You have to love that particular piece of racist dumbassery. Yep, Asian men are too “effeminate” to make babies, and that’s why there are a billion people in China.

ceebarks
ceebarks

What a weirdo. I wonder if he ever looks around and notices that people from many walks of life are busy going about their lives, having meaningful relationships of both a sexual and nonsexual nature, all without taking any of his stupid advice? Maybe he just handwaves that off somehow.

Also, demographic timebomb! Ha! Do people ever look back in history further than 1955?! I suppose not. Human population is higher than it has EVER been, and still growing, and people are worried that we are under-reproducing! I have a pretty big family by current standards, so I’m not a dour ZPG kind of person. But with a population of 7 billion, everyone doesn’t have to knock themselves out to bear and raise 2.5 or 6 or 12 kids if they’d rather not. Evidence suggests that when faced with viable options, most of us would actually rather not marry at 19 and work 12 hour days to feed six kids til we can marry them off in turn. People talk about a tidal wave of seniors being expensive and demanding to care for. So is a tidal wave of kids!

Japan seems like a great example. Last I checked, median population estimates put them in 2100 around the levels they had in 1940. Hardly extinct. Far as I know, it is not like Japan’s government is coercing people into having fewer kids than they want, but the people themselves choose to have fewer kids and invest a lot into the few they do have.

Live and let live, ignorant jerkazoids.

grumpycatisagirl

Off topic: has anyone seen the amazing atheists response to Ban Bossy?

No. Is it anything not predictable?

barrakuduh

This isn’t exactly contributing to the current discussion, but this whole Roosh thing reminds me of those comments someone wrote on the Ferrel’s Follies article a few days ago (I think it was cassandrakitty?), talking about how it would probably break the brains of PUA-types if women actually WERE okay with just having casual sex and then were completely done with the man afterwards.

Case in freaking point.

barrakuduh

*Farrell’s -__-

cassandrakitty

And now you see why I chose this nym.

Fibinachi

Huh.

So I just finished reading the Handmaid’s Tale, because what else am I going to do on a Tuesday (Although really, I just wanted a short break from working on my time machine) and it keeps occurring to me that all those jokes about how the MRA and PUA really seem to just want to live in that world is… pretty much spot on (at least very specifically that fun bit with “Well, according to the stats, the marriage rate was plummeting, so we went ahead and set up an oppressive theocracy! Yay for proactive problem solving, now let’s play more scrabble)

Kyriarchy theory is racist! Pick-Up Guru’s complaining about women being available for casual sex! You must pass endless shittests to sleep with those women who are also sluts you must shame for endlessly sleeping with everyone! And keeping all of the above in mind will help you fight the communist menace!

God the MRA mindset is odd. I’ve never quite encountered hate on such a banal yet complex level before.

vaiyt

Because they don’t think rape is wrong.

Luzbelitx

@trans_commie

I don’t get why people act like marriage is the cornerstone of all societies.

Marriage IS the cornerstone of a hetero-cis-sexist society.

Some people simply want all societies to be like that.

As to what kind of people, that’s a whole different story….

samantha
samantha
Reply to  cassandrakitty

Eh, marriage is doing fine. The fact that people who don’t want to be married no longer have to be is not a societal disaster.

I could not agree more! In the bad old days, women married because there were damned few options. And a woman who wanted a kid but did not want the dude who was supposed to go with it? That was right out!
Family is changing, or, rather, the definitions and shapes of family are changing and I think that that can only be a good thing. There will always be marriage of the more traditional sort for people like me, who CHOOSE to build a life with one other person, kids optional.
I see all kinds of families now, and the important thing is that love, compassion and friendship have more ways to be expressed.

samantha
samantha
Reply to  RandomPoster

Are you serious? Do you REALLY believe that creating new and different forms of family is a bad thing?
I could not disagree more. And if “civilization” is so fragile that simply expanding “acceptable” options and creating more ways to experience family and love, then that civilization deserves to fall. We either grow up and make room for all kinds of families or we re-create the unacceptable and vile days when choice itself was deemed evil.

AL3H
AL3H

I live in Japan and there are people going out, having kids and getting married. Interestingly, all the families I personally know have one or two kids. I walk past streams of kids (going to school/daycare) on the way to work … so there are kids … at least in my bit of Tokyo.

I do think married mums have it tough here though. While my collegues don’t openly complain (as it is seen to be rude) from comments, it seems that my collegues that are married and mums do the lion’s share of the childcare/housework. If people don’t want to put up with all the extra work (and so have no or fewer kids) I don’t blame them.

In terms of japanese immigration policy, I don’t see that changing any time soon. For example, the government had a policy aimed at trying to get people who were ethnically japanese (but born elsewhere) to leave and not come back. 🙁

(I can’t remember how to link websites so the above is plain text)

Binjabreel
Binjabreel

I love these idiots talking about civilization collapsing.

You know what happens to the people when a civilization collapses? Nothing. They keep living their lives like they always have. There’s a reason the languages spoken on the yucatan penninusla are all Mayan- because when the Mayan civilization “collapsed” everyone just moved.

I can’t remember where I read it, but I remember a sci fi short story where civilization collapses and nobody notices. The electricity turns back on after a couple days, because all the engineers have nothing better to do than keep going to work. In short, everyone just keeps doing their thing, which is what actually makes civilization happen.

Arete
Arete

I’m laaaaaaate because y’all move threads FAST here!

Anyway, as awful as the whole “women should need a man” thing is, I think asking “Do you want a man?” reveals way more about how this asshole sees women than even he knows.

If I were asked that, my response would be basically “Uh…????” because I don’t want “a man” as though anything man-shaped would be fine. Do I want a partner? Do I want someone funny? Do I want a co-parent? Do I want someone who shares my values? Do I want someone with whom I have enough common interests to share, and enough different interests to maintain an interesting conversational life?

Having a great partner is better than not having a great partner (for people who want partners, natch), but having no partner is way better than having a shitty one. The question is dumb. I don’t see men as interchangeable. Luckily, I don’t need one either, so I can avoid the ones who see women as interchangeable.

samantha
samantha
Reply to  HTMLGBTGTOW

I cannot even BEGIN to express how disgusted, outraged and just plain grossed out I am by this. I am positively shaking right now.
I hope, in the names of every force for good that has ever been or will be in the world that this guy gets caught and put away…forever!

samantha
samantha
Reply to  HTMLGBTGTOW

Precisely BECAUSE they see themselves as the moral high ground. Since they are, they can do no wrong. Therefore, since they rape, rape is consensual sex. Oh, and since men are biologically wired to spread their seed far and wide, it is a moral wrong to call rape on them.
Makes perfect sense…to a morally bankrupt degenerate who desperately needs to convince himself of his superiority in order to justify simply getting upright (pun intended) in the morning.

samantha
samantha
Reply to  zippydoo

That isn’t a clown, that’s just being a disgusting predatory omega.

I like that – calling him and those like him Omegas. Those are the BOTTOM wolves in a pack…the ones that the other wolves are allowed to tease and chase away from the best food. The Alpha will protect the Omega from serious damage, but that is about all.
These guys really are bottom feeders.