antifeminism armageddon citation needed evil women homophobia imaginary oppression mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men PUA red pill rhymes with roosh

Return of Kings: “You must recognize feminism for what it truly is: one of the arms of Communism.”

From cosmarxpolitan.tumblr.com
From cosmarxpolitan.tumblr.com

Today, some cutting edge POLITICAL SCIENCE from the fellows over at Roosh Valizadeh’s Return of Kings blog. Specifically, one fellow named Samson Lamont who offers up some warnings about a dire threat to western civilization that most people have probably forgotten about: COMMUNISM.

Yes, it seems that the wily Communists are still trying to take over the United States. Only this time they’re not threatening us with missiles and stealing our atomic secrets and recruiting our young people into Maoist sects. (Well, a few of them are doing the latter.) Nope, they’re trying to sneak it past us in the form of FEMINISM. Let’s let Mr. Lamont explain:

It is a mistake to look at dealing with the effects of feminism as just putting up with spoiled, entitled bitches and learning how to deal with their endless shit tests so you can get in their pants.  It is not some phase or fad that will eventually fade away.  You must recognize feminism for what it truly is: one of the arms of Communism, with its goals being to break up the nuclear family, effectively weaken the country from within, and to eradicate any form of masculinity or aggression, thereby reducing the number of people who can engage in dissent.

But golly, you may say, I know a bunch of feminists, and I’m pretty sure none of them are – what did you call them? – Communists. But that’s where you’re wrong!

Now some of the younger readers might not be too familiar with the term Communism.  That’s because you know it as Socialism, Progressivism, Liberalism, or Social Democracy.  Same shit, different bull.   I don’t use any of these synonyms because, just as we should engage in fat-shaming and slut-shaming, we should engage in Commie-shaming.

One of the Left’s favorite tricks is rebranding.  Communism is still a bad word here in America, especially with the Baby Boomers that grew up during McCarthyism and the Red Scare in the 50’s and 60’s.  So the Left refers to them only as “socialists” or “progressives” now, to disguise their true intentions.

Ah! Just like some guys refer to themselves as “pickup artists” rather than “date rapists.”

Anyhoo, so all this Communo-Feminism has pretty much destroyed everything good about the good old U.S. Of A.

[I]n a span of less than 50 years, creeping Communism has eroded all the hard work and sacrifice of our ancestors.  … Our populace is lazy, spoiled, arrogant, and fat, while we build nothing of value here anymore.

We all know what happened to our women.  Thanks to feminism, the nuclear family is gone and homosexual perversion is not only deemed normal, but is now openly promoted, accepted, and forced on us.  Honor and integrity are now quaint remnants of a bygone era, existing only in small pockets of civilization.  Workers are basically drones or expendable cannon fodder, known more by their number designations than by their names.  If you are a man, the validity of your rights is determined by man-hating feminists and homosexuals and you are now guilty until proven innocent.  Long story short, we are inexorably headed towards … hell … .

The only solution? Stop talking about equality and accept that attractive rich people are simply better than you.

This may be hard to swallow for some, but there is no such thing as equality.  Life isn’t fair.  Deal with it.  Strong/weak, beautiful/ugly, tall/short, smart/dumb, rich/poor—some people are just simply better than others. …

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.

Wait, what? I think I’m going to stick with the Communo-Feminists and the Homosexual perverts, thank you very much.

NOTE: I don’t like giving Return of Kings traffic, but I feel obligated to link to my sources, so I’ve hidden the link somewhere in the text above, if you feel the need to investigate further.

neuroticbeagle

True! I should have said all the Furrinati, but I am of course brainwashed by kitties.

It’s ok. I just happen to have a snoring beagle here to remind me it’s not 100% about the kitties (more like 80% kitties, 10% doggies and 10% other).

leftwingfox

Shaun: Whoops, I misunderstood. Glad to hear you’re recovering!

(And holy fuck.. that Schwyzer piece…

“I look forward to getting out of this hole” he said, digging furiously.)

Ew ew ew ew ew. How could anyone have ever thought he ought to be given a platform to speak about anything?

cloudiah

@leftwingfox, I am laughing so hard at that video. I have to figure out a way to use it in Artistry for Feminism…

trans_commie

[Content note: self-harm, suicide]

He’s still preying on young women. His newest girlfriend is 22, a fellow patient from the psych ward where he was hospitalized. He’s encouraged her to start self-injuring again. I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone this much.

The interview in the article suggests that he is teaching Amber to self-harm in order to relieve suicidal thoughts. It actually is true that self-harm can serve as a coping mechanism for suicidal people – although it’s unhealthy, dangerous, and should obviously be avoided – and I find that my self-harming thoughts keep me distracted from suicidal feelings.

BUT Schwyzer is still an abuser, and Amber made it clear that she wishes she didn’t self-harm per his suggestion, which to me implies that he’s being a manipulative shit. So the fact that he’s actually telling her to self-harm is setting off all sorts of red flags.

cloudiah

Oh FSM, Hugo Fucking Schwyzer.

On another note, after a long hiatus, Artistry is back:

leftwingfox

The same could be said for a lot of recreational drug abuse: starts as self-medication, ends as yet another layer of problems that need to be solved.

And anyway it doesn’t sound like *she* was using it as a coping mechanism, it sounds like *he* was using it as a coping mechanism and getting her to go along with it.

RE: emilygoddess

OT: Hugo Schwyzer is back.

I am completely unsurprised.

He’s still preying on young women.

WOW LOOK AT ALL MY SURPRISE. Seriously, can we just get rid of this fucker already? He’s just a chronic asshole.

RE: leftwingfox

Yup. My starvation started out as a coping mechanism. GUESS HOW THAT TURNED OUT GUYS. It definitely helped keep me alive longer, but I can not recommend it to anyone, and there’s a reason that it’s listed in Kate Bornstein’s Hello Cruel World: 101 Alternatives to Suicide as extremely dangerous, too easy, and the first sentence in the entry is “starving yourself is a valid alternative to killing yourself, but only just barely.”

leatapp
leatapp

Homosexual perversion forced on me?
No. My friends seem pretty selective about who’s worlds they rock and I am not on the list.
Well, the straightness prevents me from being much fun in the sack with ladies. Don’t judge.

leatapp
leatapp

When does Hugo start writing for AVfM?

hellkell
hellkell

Hugo really needs to go the fuck away, for real. I need a shower after reading that.

LBT

I… I can not deal with Hugo. Just, he makes me too angry. It’s weird, I’ve been reading a fair bit of rhetoric about the recovery and rehabilitation of abusers, but Schwyzer just URGH.

In nicer news, I actually discovered what looks to be a very well-written, very important book written by a man with the intent of recognizing abusive behavior in oneself and then overcoming it!

talacaris
talacaris

“Hugo really needs to go the fuck away, for real.”
Sure, but probablity he will do that =close to zero. Most probable he will bemoan his badness, pretend to self-criticism, claim to have made amendments and have bettered himself, and then start the same thing again. I guess he’s quite skilled at being manipulative in-person so somebody will soon be giving him a platform again.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

I would love to see some photos of Roosh play-fighting as a Xerxes-era Immortal or a Sassanid king.

Just to clarify, I was attempting a joke that was possibly way too unclear, too insensitive and too godwining. I was referring to the following things off my memory:

1. Recently Roosh made a photoshoot of himself in a museum replica Stasi cell and then pranked his followers, claiming to be jailed in Poland after a fistfight with some other jerk who happened to be Roma. You know, the usual alpha male life.

2. Roosh seems to be a sort of white supremacist, with an emphasis on “Iranians are white like Westerners and Indians are a dark lower race”. He would hang out with Stormfronters, but most Stormfronters might not hang out with him.

3. Aryan actually refers to Iranian and Indo-Aryan people, but the historical Nazis used it to all Indo-Europeans and then claimed that only lily-white people are pureblooded Aryans. Indo-Aryans include the Roma, whom the Nazis genocided as part of the Holocaust.

4. Oswiecim, better known by the German name Auschwitz, has a famous Holocaust museum, presumably like the DDR museum where Roosh posed as a prisoner, although it probably won’t let you pose either as a concentration camp prisoner or a guard.

5. Roosh would totally share with the Nazis on the Aryan identity thing and view of Roma as inferior, even if he wasn’t really on board with the Holocaust thing. The Nazis might or might not deem Roosh himself as slightly more than halfway human.

Apologies if this is all insensitive or incomprehensible or stupid.

RE: talacaris

Yup, I’m pretty sure you’re right. I mean, it seems to be what he’s been doing the past fifteen years, why on earth would he change now?

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Because he’s an expert manipulator. The semi-anonymity of the Internet probably didn’t help, either.

And speaking as a recovering addict, if someone pushed me to deal with my depressive self-loathing or intrusive thoughts or obsessions by drinking again, they would be harming me. Add in that Hugo is a known abuser and that he’s also currently self-harming, and I really fucking doubt he’s thinking of her needs at all.

As an abuse survivor who is constantly worried about repeating that shit on her partner (and possible future children), I’m very interested in this.

Also, I apologize if me bringing up Schwyzer upset anyone. I am one of those people who believes the best remedy for his ilk is to keep shining the light on them so they can’t sneak up on anyone again, and I forgot that his shenanigans are legit upsetting to some people here. I’ll discontinue the discussion if y’all want.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Man, I go looking for homosexual perversion and I can’t find any!

If you’re ever in the Bay Area I may be able to give you some directions.
(Or if you’re in London, but my directions there may need some updating.)

RE: emilygoddess

Okay! Let me get out the book — it’s mostly coached to men, but I don’t see why most of the advice couldn’t be monkeywrenched. It’s called My Darkest Hour: The Day I Realized I Was Abusive, and it was written by Harold L. Turley II. Also, a disclaimer: for obvious reasons, I have a hard time reading this book, so I haven’t gotten that far to it and he very well might say something awful later, but what I read seemed to be very down to earth, very restrained. He seemed to be interested not in blame, but in responsibility and recovery. I haven’t seen any other book like that.

Also, this might sound bizarre… but while Schwyzer gives me the screaming meemies, I suddenly feel perversely thankful. I mean, I’ve been staggering around with mental illness problems for years, and yet at least I haven’t been as big a douche as him! At least I seem to be able to use my problems to help others, rather than just sucking other people into my whirlpool of shit.

RE: emilygoddess

You might also find this comic, Something Terrible, useful.

J.J
J.J

LBT, thanks for posting that comic. It was a little triggering, but it helps. Plus Batman.

And count me in the ‘Where is all this forced homosexuality?’ crowd. Is there some roving band of homosexuals handing out pamphlets and offering goody bags and raffles? I’d take that over sweaty club guy trying to grind into me and soaking me with his chest sweat, tyvm.

RE: J.J

Sorry about that; I should have warned before linking to the comic. (For the rest of you, it talks about child abuse, it’s an autobio comic, and while it’s not explicit, it still deals with really tough stuff.)

I make it my business to keep hands on educational comics like this, and self-help books that are actually HELPFUL.

J.J
J.J

Is okay. It was a good read and eased my mind a little.
I could probably use a self help book that was helpful. And doesn’t talk about Jesus. People keep telling me that Jesus makes everything better.

Also, has everyone seen this? http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2014/03/socially-awkward-isnt-an-excuse/

Speaking as a socially awkward person, I have this to say about it: Yes.

kittehserf

@ kittehs
How do the kitties like the leggings?

That’s a gorgeous pic … and those are the leggings I wanted originally (still do, but I’ve yet to find any available in my size).

Fribs hasn’t taken any notice of these ones, but Mads has given her approval, I think. At any rate she’s wiped off some spare furs on them. Maybe she wants the tabbies to look more realistic.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Ew, that article about Hugo. It’s a tricky situation, because I want people to know what he did so that maybe it’ll be harder for the next abusive dude to work his way into feminist circles, but otoh writing about him is just fuelling his narcissism.

Bina
Bina

kittehserf

Tell ’em to try harder, Bina!

kittehserf

LBT – that Something Terrible is amazing, and so moving. I love the panel where he goes into the TARDIS and sees them all – and the all-important revelation that there really isn’t a correlation between being abused and becoming an abuser. I hadn’t known that, either, though I’ve always side-eyed that claim when it’s used as an excuse.

J.J – that Dr Nerdlove piece was excellent. It even took till page 2 of the comments before I started seeing real chuckfucks cropping up!

weirwoodtreehugger

Yeah, my city is about as LGBTQ friendly as anywhere gets so I grew up with TEH HOMOSHECKHULS and somehow they never converted me and I ended up straight. I must have a strong invisible perversion repelling wall around me.

kittehserf

TEH HOMOSHECKHULS

I read that as homoshackles and thought, wow, TEH PERVERSION!

RE: J.J

Was there a specific topic you wanted? I have ones on recovering from sexual trauma, toxic family relationships, mindfulness, and DBT (which involves mindfulness, emotional regulation, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness and some other thing), and so on.

RE: Cassandrakitty

otoh writing about him is just fuelling his narcissism.

The way I figure, warning possible future victims trumps his ego. Because let’s face it, he’ll find SOME WAY to make it about him.

RE: Kittehs

I’ve read in other places that there is a slightly increased chance you’ll abuse someone if you’re a survivor yourself, and I actually got into a pretty heated argument elsewhere on the Internet over it. This comic definitely helps me feel a little better about it — especially since sexual abuse of men is very rarely talked about.

And completely off-topic, I am ready to fucking burn the healthcare system to the fucking ground. First they screw me around with my disability benefits, now they’ve lost ALL MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE DOCUMENTS. And the system is so broken I can’t upload them again, because I just keep getting error fucking messages.

ALL I WANT IS BASIC FUCKING HEALTHCARE. GIVE ME WHAT YOU OWE ME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Alice Sanguinaria

kittehs – That sounds… kinky, actually. >_>

Alice Sanguinaria

“How the hell does one go about catching the Homosexual Perversion? Because I have all kinds of LGBT friends, but I have yet to turn into one myself.”

That’s classified information, Bina. You are not cleared to receive information on the homosexual agenda.

LBT

Wait! False alarm! The Medicaid application site and the sorting site are completely different, so I was on the wrong one all the time. I’ll have proper health insurance next week.

Sorry about the freak-out, everyone. For a moment there, I was panicking and thinking I was hosed. BUT EVERYTHING’S OKAY. 😀

Alice Sanguinaria

Huzzah LBT! 😀

Woo for health insurance!

cloudiah

Yay for LBT not being hosed!

kittehserf

LBT, yay!

kittehs – That sounds… kinky, actually. >_>

Heheh – like a moment in New Tricks last night. Superintendant Pullman was arresting a creeptastic bloke in his bedroom and held up two sets of handcuffs – “Yours or mine?”

Alice Sanguinaria

kittehs – LOL

kittehserf

Pullman gets all the best lines in that show. Like the time Standing was waxing sentimental about his third-grade teacher and said he always liked older women, and Pullman answered “Now there aren’t any.”

Alice Sanguinaria

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kittehserf

That’s my reaction every time I hear it! 😀

kittehserf

Come to think of it – there’s an episode where they deal with an MRA type (he calls Standing a mangina) and I’m just wondering if he’s based on Warren Farrell. He even looks a bit like him.

LBT

*is just embarrassed from twigging over nothing*

sparky
sparky

LBT: I don’t think you have anything to be embarrassed about. Healthcare is a necessity, health insurers are evil and/or incompetent (for the most part, it seems), and the whole system is bogged down in red tape. It’s just frustrating and confusing to navigate, period, and the thought of them losing all the paperwork is enough to make anyone angry.

The good thing is, you’re getting insurance. Hooray!

Seranvali
Seranvali

LBT:

Please don’t appologise. It happens to us all when scary stuff gets really close to home.

Thank you for the comic. It was clever, helpful and interesting. I don’t believe for a moment that people who were abused become abusers. My evidence is anecdotal but I know far too many kind, awesome abuse survivors to believe that.

bekabot

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given

Now wait. How are you supposed to earn something that doesn’t exist?

kittehserf

Am I the only one reading “Return of Kings: “You must…” in the sidebar as the opening lines of As Time Goes By?

trans_commie