antifeminism armageddon citation needed evil women homophobia imaginary oppression mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men PUA red pill rhymes with roosh

Return of Kings: “You must recognize feminism for what it truly is: one of the arms of Communism.”

From cosmarxpolitan.tumblr.com
From cosmarxpolitan.tumblr.com

Today, some cutting edge POLITICAL SCIENCE from the fellows over at Roosh Valizadeh’s Return of Kings blog. Specifically, one fellow named Samson Lamont who offers up some warnings about a dire threat to western civilization that most people have probably forgotten about: COMMUNISM.

Yes, it seems that the wily Communists are still trying to take over the United States. Only this time they’re not threatening us with missiles and stealing our atomic secrets and recruiting our young people into Maoist sects. (Well, a few of them are doing the latter.) Nope, they’re trying to sneak it past us in the form of FEMINISM. Let’s let Mr. Lamont explain:

It is a mistake to look at dealing with the effects of feminism as just putting up with spoiled, entitled bitches and learning how to deal with their endless shit tests so you can get in their pants.  It is not some phase or fad that will eventually fade away.  You must recognize feminism for what it truly is: one of the arms of Communism, with its goals being to break up the nuclear family, effectively weaken the country from within, and to eradicate any form of masculinity or aggression, thereby reducing the number of people who can engage in dissent.

But golly, you may say, I know a bunch of feminists, and I’m pretty sure none of them are – what did you call them? – Communists. But that’s where you’re wrong!

Now some of the younger readers might not be too familiar with the term Communism.  That’s because you know it as Socialism, Progressivism, Liberalism, or Social Democracy.  Same shit, different bull.   I don’t use any of these synonyms because, just as we should engage in fat-shaming and slut-shaming, we should engage in Commie-shaming.

One of the Left’s favorite tricks is rebranding.  Communism is still a bad word here in America, especially with the Baby Boomers that grew up during McCarthyism and the Red Scare in the 50’s and 60’s.  So the Left refers to them only as “socialists” or “progressives” now, to disguise their true intentions.

Ah! Just like some guys refer to themselves as “pickup artists” rather than “date rapists.”

Anyhoo, so all this Communo-Feminism has pretty much destroyed everything good about the good old U.S. Of A.

[I]n a span of less than 50 years, creeping Communism has eroded all the hard work and sacrifice of our ancestors.  … Our populace is lazy, spoiled, arrogant, and fat, while we build nothing of value here anymore.

We all know what happened to our women.  Thanks to feminism, the nuclear family is gone and homosexual perversion is not only deemed normal, but is now openly promoted, accepted, and forced on us.  Honor and integrity are now quaint remnants of a bygone era, existing only in small pockets of civilization.  Workers are basically drones or expendable cannon fodder, known more by their number designations than by their names.  If you are a man, the validity of your rights is determined by man-hating feminists and homosexuals and you are now guilty until proven innocent.  Long story short, we are inexorably headed towards … hell … .

The only solution? Stop talking about equality and accept that attractive rich people are simply better than you.

This may be hard to swallow for some, but there is no such thing as equality.  Life isn’t fair.  Deal with it.  Strong/weak, beautiful/ugly, tall/short, smart/dumb, rich/poor—some people are just simply better than others. …

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.

Wait, what? I think I’m going to stick with the Communo-Feminists and the Homosexual perverts, thank you very much.

NOTE: I don’t like giving Return of Kings traffic, but I feel obligated to link to my sources, so I’ve hidden the link somewhere in the text above, if you feel the need to investigate further.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

They learned everything they know about politics and feminism from the movies. WOLVERINES!!

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

And from Rush Limbaugh. How could I forget Rush on a Roosh.

Bina
Bina

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.

“Some animals are more equal than others! Four legs good, two legs bad!” Etc….

(Promptly followed a few pages later by pigs walking on two legs to be more equal to humans. Which may rather handily explain where these pigoons really get their ideas from.)

trans_commie

Break up the nuclear family? As in, dismantle the system that marginalizes non-nuclear families and abolish the role the nuclear family plays in the maintenance of capitalism, heterosexism, and patriarchy? Sure, I’m down.

I love how MRAs and their kind whine about the “destruction of the nuclear family”, given that the nuclear family is really just a manifestation of patriarchy. It’s almost like they want to keep their privilege.

kittehserf

These guys will never be equal to pigs. Or slime mold.

cloudiah

When I first saw that Napoleon gif, I laughed so hard that the guy in the next office (I call him 4662052337) came over to see what had set me off. So I showed him, and he laughed so hard someone in another office (don’t know her name, but I think it starts with a 6) came over, and basically it started a chain reaction of laughter.

And then we were fed into cannons again. Man, I hate being cannon fodder known only by my number.

steampunked (@steampunked)

*Pedant*.
You can’t be a worker AND a drone in the bee metaphor. Workers are female and drones are male. Workers do nothing but work, and drones do nothing but mate. Actually, in this situation, they’d probably _want_ to be a drone. Right up until the workers executed them before winter, of course…

*More Pedant*

“Some people are just simply better than others. Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.”

But how can you earn ‘equality’ if some people are simply better through circumstance of birth? *furtivelook*

GodlessK
GodlessK

Seeing this sort of ignorance of political/economic definitions and distinctions used to be torture to me, but then I encountered someone who used the phrase “communist ruling class” in complete seriousness. Now nothing of this sort, no matter how absurd, can faze me. I suppose I should be grateful to the bozo who “overdosed” me, but he’s an awful person.

You can’t be an actual communist and NOT be a feminist, BUT
You CAN be an actual feminist and NOT be a communist.

Sure, you won’t be a very effective feminist, because feminism is a reaction to exploitation, and the only way to end that won’t be through capitalism or neo-liberalism, but hey. Y’all give it your best shot. The rest of us will still be around when you get through, because communism and all of its bajillion majority of human history prequels ain’t going anywhere.

Um.

trans_commie

I’m a commie as well, but I think the abolition of patriarchy is possible within capitalism. Regardless of whether patriarchy began as a tool of capitalism, it now exists as a distinct system of oppression whose existence isn’t inherently tied to that of capitalism.

ignotussomnium
ignotussomnium

Oh lawd this is hilarious. Good old Communist Bogeyman, so nice to see you. I especially like this bizarre concept of earning equality. I make fun of these types of assholes misquoting Orwell all the time, but that is basically just a rewording of “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” That quote deliberately misses the point of the concept of equality. This guy genuinely does not understand the concept.

vaiyt

The ridiculousness in the affirmation that equality is something to be earned becomes clear once you try to fill in the blanks. Who’s going to grant such equality in relation to whom? How can you even HAVE equality when there’s people who are granted the ability to decide whether the others get it or not?

It’s like how mods on a forum can make other people mods. You know, you start out with just one person who has equality, and then he gives someone else equality, and then the people with equality get to vote on who has equality next. And eventually you get a big enough group that nobody can ever agree on whether or not the new person should get equality and the whole thing collapses in a big pile of drama.

weirwoodtreehugger

Sadly, my cats haven’t given me equality yet.

cloudiah

My cats are more equal than me. I know that sounds nonsensical, but /r/mensrights assures me that people fighting for equality for women are somehow fighting for supremacy. And this is how I have determined that while my cats and I are equal, they are more equal than I AM.

opium4themasses
opium4themasses

Somewhat off topic but I just saw this week’s Oglaf and it really seems to describe the thought process of these guys. Just imagine the customer actually believes what he says.

So 30 years of Reagan’s legacy, flat wage growth, concentration of wealth, anti-union, right-to-get-fired bullshit in the US and this chucklefuck wants to blame Communism?!

Just looking at the reception of the Tea Party compared to Occupy Wall Street tells you which side the powers that fleece supported. I didn’t see the Tea Party getting arrested or maced in any significant numbers.

Sorry kinda US-csntric on this response.

Still, they read Orwell and sided with the Communists. At least based on their quotes.

BigMomma

At work, I’m known only as 3005621882. People I’m friendly with just call me 1882, but it can get a little confusing ‘cos there’s a guy in Receiving whose work-name is 5881371882, so sometimes people call me “1882 in operations” and then he’s “1882 in the mailroom.” And then we all have a laugh about how we have the same nickname.

Good times… At least until our overseers load us up into the cannons and shoot us at the approaching enemy forces.

cloudiah, you always make me laugh but this one nearly ended me.

kittehserf

opium4themasses, that Oglaf customer is totally an MRA. 😀

Humans shall never be equal to cats. It simply isn’t possible, because SCIENCE.

kittehserf

True! I should have said all the Furrinati, but I am of course brainwashed by kitties.

Those rules are the best. The progression in the third made me lol, and reading the second, I could just see Mr K sitting on the couch, trying to eat something while being looked at with BIG SAD PUPPY DOG EYES.

Wetherby
Wetherby

Has anyone here had “homosexual perversion” forced on them, as is allegedly happening all the time these days? I have plenty of gay friends, and I’ve never so much as been hit on once.

And my nuclear family was doing just fine last time I checked (this morning, when the kids were dropped off at school).

zippydoo
zippydoo

I’m so ashamed! There’s no way for me to live that isn’t in shame!

I mean, if I let guys into my pants, then I’m s-shamed. If I don’t let them into my pants, then I’m entitled-b-shamed. If I go with liberal policies, I’m commie-shamed. And since it is physically impossible for me, with my bone structure and height, to ever be a size 0 and weigh under 130lbs without dying, I should be fat-shamed.

My life is nothing but shame!

Best survival strategy ever! Perpetually shame, stress out, and berate ‘the females’! It totally works for animals, and will definitely ensure a strong nuclear family structure! And as we all know, animals show absolutely no signs of homosexuality! Or communism!

Kitten
Kitten

But but… I am a communist (and an anarchist for that matter) and a feminist, David. 😐

Melissia (@MelissiaKuromoi)

Because intelligence is something OTHER people need to have, not the MRM.

Jessay (@jessay)

Why yes, of course, it’s COMMUNISM that has caused all those things, it couldn’t be CAPITALISM that created circumstances where we’re eating chemically altered food we can’t tolerate and not producing anything in this country (unless it’s being manufactured by prisoners). COMMUNISM is what created food deserts, made it so expensive to eat healthy foods and so cheap to eat empty calories, and made a gigantic industry of unsustainable dieting methods that leave us worse off than when we started. Blame COMMUNISM for the way this capitalist society functions. Makes total sense!

I just can’t.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

1. Break up the nuclear family.

2. Fission particles, like wedding rings thrown away at high speed, start breaking up other nuclear families.

3. Safety!

4. ????

5. Infinite energy! But no profit, because socialism.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Indeed, I understand that terms “honor” and “integrity” are used by the religious right for the idea that young men should at least pretend to remain virgins until marriage. Both Roosh and Heartiste seem to be catering more and more to diehard conservatives rather than pick-up artists. Not that there isn’t overlap, but still.

Seranvali
Seranvali

“Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.”

I’m torn. On one hand I want to slap my hand on my heart and get teary-eyed, like the good Socialist I am, and sing along with this:

But considering the subject under discussion I thought this might be more appropriate:

yama

Um, it fits their whole “perpetually stuck in the 1950s” shtick.

sn0rkmaiden

‘effectively weaken the country from within, and to eradicate any form of masculinity or aggression,’

This reminds me of the ‘Crab People’ episode on South Park.

leatapp
leatapp

The nuclear family is no more?
Then who the hell are all these people calling me “Mom”?
I’ll go ask my husband. Maybe he knows.

SredniVashtar
SredniVashtar

‘Workers are basically drones or expendable cannon fodder, known more by their number designations than by their names.’

How bitterly ironic, when these people literally refer to individual women by number designations (HB8, HB6 etc) to indicate their expendability and interchangeability.

vaiyt

It fits pretty well with their Bizarro World version of an equal rights movement: we’re discriminated against, let’s drag everyone down to our level.

opium4themasses
opium4themasses

@Wetherby Being forced to accept the existence and humanity of LGBT people is considered forcing “perversion” on society by a depressingly large population of people.

in the US, these freedom of religion arguments sound a lot like freeze peach. They want to maintain their privileged position by denying other people their freedom.

I should avoid another rant, I took off work today to finish up classwork.

Shaun DarthBatman Day

Hi kitteh! Feel awful. Hit adrenal failure and it’s taking a long time to recover. Am exhausted and cranky at all times, but at least my ischium quit aching, so the only pain in my ass is metaphorical. Thanks!

How are you? Anything super exciting I can live vicariously through you (I can’t end this sentence, someone help me for the love of Darwin!)?

emilygoddess

Does Roosh even write for RoK anymore? I feel like we’re just seeing an endless parade of guest bloggers, and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Roosh was just letting everyone else do his work for him.

The idea of having sex with someone you actually like is really lost on these guys, isn’t it?

Feminism is the means by which Communism feminizes people, removing the aggression required to motivate dissent. Which is why you never see feminists protesting anything.

I feel like there was a movement created to address this problem, but its name escapes me at the moment… (/sarcasm)

The whole idea of “cultural Marxism” just boggles me. How are things like gay sex and freedom from gender roles supposed to advance the cause of Teh Reds? It’s just more of the kind of lazy thinking where you assume all the things you don’t like are connected somehow.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Cloudiah:

It”s hard work in the human cannonball industry, especially with this constant war against Eurasia. Not only do you get shot to Wherethefuckistan before every payday and have to mail yourself back home, there’s so many of you in the business you need impossibly long number series for identification.

emilygoddess

Has anyone here had “homosexual perversion” forced on them

Man, I go looking for homosexual perversion and I can’t find any!

leftwingfox

Cloudiah: I hate to say it, but I think someone improved on perfection:

(And Hi Shaun! So sorry to hear about the kidneys. 🙁 )

LBT
LBT

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.

Oh good. I’m sure you’ll have no problem with us rounding you up and shoving you in a cell until you earn your equality then.

RE: Wetherby

Well, I dunno about anyone else here, but I certainly had HETEROSEXUAL perversion forced upon me, since my rapist I’m pretty sure perceived himself as straight, whatever gender I happened to be.

RE: opium4themasses

Which I find absolutely HILARIOUS, considering my history noted above. These guys really don’t know what having perversion forced upon them is like at all.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Does Roosh even write for RoK anymore?

He’s too busy vacating in Poland. Somebody on Stormfront told him there’s a resort in Oswiecim where you can live role-play some key events in the history of Aryan people. He said an old Roma friend of his will be there too.

vaiyt

live role-play some key events in the history of Aryan people.

I would love to see some photos of Roosh play-fighting as a Xerxes-era Immortal or a Sassanid king.

BabyLawyer
BabyLawyer

LOL. Holy shit. How could he have forgotten to address water fluoridation? We all know the fellas at RoK are concerned about their precious bodily fluids.

Also:

Assuming any of that is true, I’d venture a guess that much of that’s attributable to corporate deregulation/shitty mass-produced processed foods, new tech, and off-shoring. So basically the opposite of Communism.

opium4themasses
opium4themasses

All they need to do is yell “BENGHAZI!!!!!!” and “AGENDA 21!!!” and their site would be indistinguishable from a lot of right wing comment sections.

emilygoddess

OT: Hugo Schwyzer is back. The article does a great job of exposing him for the predator he’s always been. ALL THE TRIGGER WARNINGS for the article and for the rest of this comment.

He’s still preying on young women. His newest girlfriend is 22, a fellow patient from the psych ward where he was hospitalized. He’s encouraged her to start self-injuring again. I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone this much.

Shaun DarthBatman Day

Leftwingfox, “adrenal” not “renal”. Still serious, but I can make a full 100% recovery, it’s all good. I’m just impatient. Thanks so much. <3

Leftwingfox: I watched the whole three minutes of that. I am not ashamed.

Falconer

What the EVERLOVING CRAP

sparky
sparky

I think I’m going to throw up.

kittehserf

Argh, Shaun, that sounds horrible. What’s caused it, if you don’t mind me asking?

Main news here lately is that I got retrenched a few weeks back and finish work in a bit over a week – not as much a shock as it might be, since we’ve suspected our scumbag general manager would close our branch eventually, and making it impossible to operate is how he killed off the Brisbane branch.

In other news, I bought a splendid pair of leggings with tabby cats on ’em. 🙂