antifeminism armageddon citation needed evil women homophobia imaginary oppression mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men PUA red pill rhymes with roosh

Return of Kings: “You must recognize feminism for what it truly is: one of the arms of Communism.”

From cosmarxpolitan.tumblr.com
From cosmarxpolitan.tumblr.com

Today, some cutting edge POLITICAL SCIENCE from the fellows over at Roosh Valizadeh’s Return of Kings blog. Specifically, one fellow named Samson Lamont who offers up some warnings about a dire threat to western civilization that most people have probably forgotten about: COMMUNISM.

Yes, it seems that the wily Communists are still trying to take over the United States. Only this time they’re not threatening us with missiles and stealing our atomic secrets and recruiting our young people into Maoist sects. (Well, a few of them are doing the latter.) Nope, they’re trying to sneak it past us in the form of FEMINISM. Let’s let Mr. Lamont explain:

It is a mistake to look at dealing with the effects of feminism as just putting up with spoiled, entitled bitches and learning how to deal with their endless shit tests so you can get in their pants.  It is not some phase or fad that will eventually fade away.  You must recognize feminism for what it truly is: one of the arms of Communism, with its goals being to break up the nuclear family, effectively weaken the country from within, and to eradicate any form of masculinity or aggression, thereby reducing the number of people who can engage in dissent.

But golly, you may say, I know a bunch of feminists, and I’m pretty sure none of them are – what did you call them? – Communists. But that’s where you’re wrong!

Now some of the younger readers might not be too familiar with the term Communism.  That’s because you know it as Socialism, Progressivism, Liberalism, or Social Democracy.  Same shit, different bull.   I don’t use any of these synonyms because, just as we should engage in fat-shaming and slut-shaming, we should engage in Commie-shaming.

One of the Left’s favorite tricks is rebranding.  Communism is still a bad word here in America, especially with the Baby Boomers that grew up during McCarthyism and the Red Scare in the 50’s and 60’s.  So the Left refers to them only as “socialists” or “progressives” now, to disguise their true intentions.

Ah! Just like some guys refer to themselves as “pickup artists” rather than “date rapists.”

Anyhoo, so all this Communo-Feminism has pretty much destroyed everything good about the good old U.S. Of A.

[I]n a span of less than 50 years, creeping Communism has eroded all the hard work and sacrifice of our ancestors.  … Our populace is lazy, spoiled, arrogant, and fat, while we build nothing of value here anymore.

We all know what happened to our women.  Thanks to feminism, the nuclear family is gone and homosexual perversion is not only deemed normal, but is now openly promoted, accepted, and forced on us.  Honor and integrity are now quaint remnants of a bygone era, existing only in small pockets of civilization.  Workers are basically drones or expendable cannon fodder, known more by their number designations than by their names.  If you are a man, the validity of your rights is determined by man-hating feminists and homosexuals and you are now guilty until proven innocent.  Long story short, we are inexorably headed towards … hell … .

The only solution? Stop talking about equality and accept that attractive rich people are simply better than you.

This may be hard to swallow for some, but there is no such thing as equality.  Life isn’t fair.  Deal with it.  Strong/weak, beautiful/ugly, tall/short, smart/dumb, rich/poor—some people are just simply better than others. …

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.

Wait, what? I think I’m going to stick with the Communo-Feminists and the Homosexual perverts, thank you very much.

NOTE: I don’t like giving Return of Kings traffic, but I feel obligated to link to my sources, so I’ve hidden the link somewhere in the text above, if you feel the need to investigate further.

sparky
sparky

Wait, I thought we were the left big toe of Communism, not one of the arms.

hellkell
hellkell

This guy really does live in 1955 if he thinks that the Red Menace is alive and well in 2014.

titianblue
titianblue

IWhy do I think he wanted to include “male/female” and “white/black” in his list.

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.

So what did Mr Lamont do to earn his equality, precisely?

hellkell
hellkell

titianblue: He was just born with his. These dudes really don’t realize they are playing on the easiest setting.

DreamingRainne (@DreamingRainne)

Aggression can promote dissent from authority, but that requires courage. It’s more often used in support of authority. Just look at how aggressive they get when their authority of (unearned) Privilege – which has otherwise left them “lazy, spoiled, arrogant, and fat” – is taken away!

It can be very revealing to give someone power, and see how they react. It can be even more revealing to take (unearned) power away, and see who they really are.

Bina
Bina

What a pity. He starts out all right:

…which is true. Feminism does not turn us into “spoiled, entitled bitches”; the goal is female emancipation. Which, I guess, doesn’t sit well with these guys. And what’s this about “endless shit tests so you can get in their pants”? Dude, if that’s all you want, and you’re trying to employ trickery and psychological abuse to get some, you don’t deserve any. So yeah, BIG mistake.

But then the whole thing just degenerates into yet another capitalist-pigoon argument. Boring, boring, BORING, boring, boring.

BTW, I have actual communist friends. They’re very cool guys, NOTHING like Roosh the Douche and his sad crew of wannabe kings. They actually treat women with dignity and respect. Talking to them is a real joy. Which is why, surprise surprise, they have good relationships with their girlfriends and wives. Much better than any of these would-be lords and masters will ever get, even if they go to their graves spouting canned neg-lines.

nilvoidwhy
nilvoidwhy

Lol whatever you say, McCarthy.

BreakfastMan
BreakfastMan

Oh my. Sorry everyone, this man has us found out! Our evil communist plot to destroy masculinity is foiled! Oh, we wicked commies will get you next time, and your little dog too! XD

Tabby Lavalamp

“just as we should engage in… slut-shaming”
Now I know logic isn’t their strong suit (despite all their claims otherwise), but if their goal is to “get in their pants”, wouldn’t slut-shaming be self-defeating?

Bina
Bina

Also…le sigh…one would think that in the last 60-odd years, all these free-minded, free-market capitalists would at least come up with ONE original idea between all those madly sparking brain cells. They haven’t. All they do is what this guy complains of about “Socialism, Progressivism, Liberalism, or Social Democracy” doing…or, in his oh-so-original eloquence, “Same shit, different bull.” They seriously think that we can’t smell their repackaged bullshit for what it is? Pickup “artistry” was old even when I was a kid, junior. Like so much else under capitalism, it’s a scam. Whatever you paid for your slick, zippy package of it, it was too much.

Fibinachi

Huh, that’s odd. Samson Lamont qouted the wrong part of Child Harold’s Pilgrimage.

He went for

“There is the moral of all human tales;
‘Tis but the same rehearsal of the past,
First freedom and then Glory – when that fails,
Wealth, vice, corruption – barbarism at last.
And History, with all her volumes vast,
Hath but one page…”

But obviously he was supposed to have gone for:

” Whilome in Albion’s isle there dwelt a youth,
Who ne in virtue’s ways did take delight;
But spent his days in riot most uncouth,
And vexed with mirth the drowsy ear of Night.
Ah, me! in sooth he was a shameless wight,
Sore given to revel and ungodly glee;
Few earthly things found favour in his sight
Save concubines and carnal companie,
And flaunting wassailers of high and low degree.”

I mean, if you’re going to quote Lord Byron’s poetry and you’re trying to make a point on a PuA site…

kittehserf

Tabby Lavalamp – ah, but it’s not enough to just get into our pants. They have to make sure it’s distressing for us, whether by outright rape or by abuse, slut-shaming, whatever, after the act. Women enjoying sex is one of the many things that outrages them.

Shaun DarthBatman Day

“Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.”

What the actual fuck? We are not equal, therefore you must work harder to still not be equal? So much fucking headdesk in that one tiny sentence.

Hello all!

Shaun DarthBatman Day

Ok, I figured it out. MRA logic means that being born privileged means you earned your privilege and anyone wanting equality is stealing your earned birthright.

That’s so fucking depressing.

breadandrosesblogger

McCarthy would be proud.

tinyorc

Hahaha. Oh dear. Liberalism and socialism are not the same things AT ALL.

Though Lamont behind all the misogyny and homophobia, Lamont does have a vague point (in a “stopped clock is right twice a day” kind of way). As I’ve become progressively more feminist, I’ve also become progressively more socialist, because I’ve come to realise that patriarchy and capitalism are deeply intertwined.

Laurie Penny sums up my views on this pretty accurately:

Feminism has not yet achieved all the aims it set out to achieve in the 60s and 70s and before that. Not just equality within a system designed, built and run for men, but equality within a system that we haven’t even envisioned yet, a system that is totally different from the one we’re living in right now. We hear about women in boardrooms as if this is some magic symbol of how equality should be. Personally, I’m a revolutionary socialist so I couldn’t give a damn about boardrooms. I think we should get all the women out of the boardrooms, and all the men out of the boardrooms, so we can then set fire to the boardrooms!

In conclusion, I would vote for the Communo-Feminist Homosexual Perverts Party any day!

kittehserf

Hi Shaun! You feeling better today?

kittehserf

the Communo-Feminist Homosexual Perverts Party

D’you reckon they’re connected with the Deviated Preverts of Dr Strangelove fame?

Bat Guano would be an apt name for all these MRA/PUA types, come to think of it.

Gregory Lynn

Can I just interject a question here?

What is it with the political and social right and their weapons-grade projection?

tealily
tealily

Leave it to the dregs of the male gender to not only assume they are superior in every way to women but that they get to decide the standards of equality, who is entitled to it, and who gets to “bestow” it. This guy refers to women in this country as “our women”, yet he (they) can’t pass a shit test to get in anyone’s pants. Deluded much? The irony of the whole thing is that at first I thought when he was talking about some people are just better than others, he was talking to his readership about how other men are better than they are! Silly me to think he would actually have a minute of clarity.

Dude, the hands of time will never be turned back and there is not one thing you can do about it, so YOU deal with it.

kittehserf

I can see them passing a test if it was “Have you shit your pants today or at least left skid marks?”

That’s if passing = yes, of course.

Other than that, what this twerp calls a shit test is what other people would call being a decent human being 101, so no, they’d never pass. They wouldn’t even qualify for remedial classes.

tealily
tealily

I just thought it was funny that he thinks that we are just property and calls women “our women”, but claims to fail the “shit” test to get a woman. Don’t get these guys at ALL.

armondikov

Given that there’s an entire branch of “Marxist feminism” that red-baiters can take a pop at, is there any need to make shit up like this?

vaiyt

Life isn’t fair. Deal with it.

I’ve had it up to HERE with people who use inequality to justify inequality like it’s some sort of fantastic insight. Life isn’t fair, no shit, but that’s no argument for why it SHOULD be unfair, or why should we strive to make it as unfair as possible.

Robert
Robert

Tealily – the idea that women can, should and sometimes actually DO have agency regarding who ‘gets into their pants’* is, in his view, an example of how the Nachrul Order of Things has been corrupted by Communo-Feminism. I remember a male housemate back in college bemoaning a female housemate’s inexplicable refusal of his interest by saying, “you just can’t HAVE her!” Well, no, dude, SHE has her. She’s under no obligation to you or your naughty bits. But I was an arrogant young queer boy, and had no sympathy.

*One of my least favorite euphemisms for it. Heck, ‘bumping uglies’ at least implies some degree of collaboration.

kittehserf

“Getting into someone’s pants” always makes me think “You wouldn’t fit.” Hell, I have enough trouble finding pants that fit me, why would they fit anyone else? 😛

Never much liked “bumping uglies”; I don’t think of bits as being ugly. Well, depending who they’re attached to, of course. Makes all the difference for me.

This is the first time I’ve been actually called inferior based on my height.

kittehserf

I guess that makes Alexander the Great and Napoleon and a good few other famous dudes inferior too, if short is inferior to tall.

…This is a thing he think happens in real life?

Does he live in Fritz Lang’s Metropolis?

Angela Jones-Parker

What I don’t understand is where do the feminazis fit in all is?

zoon echon logon
zoon echon logon

Perhaps they should unite. He makes it sound almost like they have nothing to lose but their shackles.

Also, if our young people want to try Maoist sex, I say we should let them. It’s only a phase.

Nitram
Nitram

“This may be hard to swallow for some, but there is no such thing as equality. Life isn’t fair. Deal with it. Strong/weak, beautiful/ugly, tall/short, smart/dumb, rich/poor—some people are just simply better than others. …”

If he truly believed this he would just accept his fate as a dumb weak and ugly douchenozzle headed for “hell”. I mean, life ain’t fair dude!

weirwoodtreehugger

Oh, where to even begin?

It is not some phase or fad that will eventually fade away.

We agree on one thing! Sorry bros. Feminism is not a fad and it isn’t fading away. It’s pretty pathetic that the thought that human rights could ever be a fad would ever cross anyone’s mind.

Now some of the younger readers might not be too familiar with the term Communism. That’s because you know it as Socialism, Progressivism, Liberalism, or Social Democracy. Same shit, different bull. I don’t use any of these synonyms because, just as we should engage in fat-shaming and slut-shaming, we should engage in Commie-shaming.

Stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen! Red scares are not a thing anymore and the cold war is over. Also, it’s telling that this guy takes it as a given that people should be fat shaming and slut shaming. Even most people who actually engage in fat and/or slut shaming have the sense to deny that’s what they are doing.

while we build nothing of value here anymore.

Is he talking about outsourcing? That wasn’t the idea of the far left. That’s the “free market” at work. Companies decided it would be more profitable to do their manufacturing in countries with few protections for workers. That’s all the right and corporate centrists.

cloudiah

Workers are … known more by their number designations than by their names.

At work, I’m known only as 3005621882. People I’m friendly with just call me 1882, but it can get a little confusing ‘cos there’s a guy in Receiving whose work-name is 5881371882, so sometimes people call me “1882 in operations” and then he’s “1882 in the mailroom.” And then we all have a laugh about how we have the same nickname.

Good times… At least until our overseers load us up into the cannons and shoot us at the approaching enemy forces.

Strong/weak, beautiful/ugly, tall/short, smart/dumb, rich/poor

Dexter/sinister? Blue-eyed/brown-eyed? Left thumb on top/right thumb on top?

I just have no idea what this guy would qualify as a trait that makes you superior.

Lady Mondegreen

@Angela Jones-Parker

What I don’t understand is where do the feminazis fit in all is?

The feminazis hate the femicommunists, but they hate superior dudes like Samson Lamont more, and so we must all put aside our differences as we work toward the Overthrow of All that is Good. Later, when the Gynocracy is firmly in place, we will deal with the feminazis, comrade.

Arete
Arete

Word to the wise–watch out for I-330. Can’t trust a woman like that, for sure.

Dexter/sinister? Blue-eyed/brown-eyed? Left thumb on top/right thumb on top?

That kind of Little-Endian wishy-washyness will not be tolerated.

What I don’t understand is where do the feminazis fit in all is?

They have a non-aggression pact.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Are we behind the Kitteh Curtain?

cloudiah

Speaking of Napoleon… I really don’t see how anyone could consider him inferior after seeing that.

Lili Fugit
Lili Fugit

Actually I am a communist, and a feminist. The red scare is alive and well, which the idiot MRAs know, because if they live in the western world they are swimming in it every single day. What the MRAs don’t know is this:

You can’t be an actual communist and NOT be a feminist, BUT
You CAN be an actual feminist and NOT be a communist.

Sure, you won’t be a very effective feminist, because feminism is a reaction to exploitation, and the only way to end that won’t be through capitalism or neo-liberalism, but hey. Y’all give it your best shot. The rest of us will still be around when you get through, because communism and all of its bajillion majority of human history prequels ain’t going anywhere.

Bina
Bina

I’m not a communist yet, but reading these political idiots makes me want to be one…in the worst way. As it is, I’m a democratic socialist, so I guess by their dim lights, that makes me one!

J.J
J.J

I don’t…I don’t even…what the hell? What the actual hell? It’s like this guy lives in some sort twisted time warp that combines 1955 and the Cold War. I love these crazy theories. It just ruins their credibility. See, this is why people who are actually interested in men’s rights stay as far away from you guys as possible.

My favorite is that ‘equality must be earned’. Um. No. You don’t earn the right to be treated equally. I mean, it doesn’t make any sense. What would be the criteria? Why would you even attempt this? Life isn’t fair, so let’s make it more unfair on arbitrary grounds? Logic where? (And no, sweetheart, being born a white heterosexual assbutt doesn’t mean you deserve to be treated better than anyone else. You’re acting like a little kid who is whining about having to share.)

And I’m assuming ‘nuclear family’ is one stay at home mom, one dad, and two kids with a fence? ‘Cause the meaning of family has expanded, and that’s a good thing!

And um, if we ladies are so inferior and weak etc, how are we and the homosexuals suddenly determining and running everything secret. What in the hey hey? Consistency? Maybe? No? Anyone? Bueller?

drst
drst

But… feminism existed before communism, didn’t it? (Women’s rights movements in the west beginning in the late 1700s, communism not created until mid-1800s?) Shouldn’t that be the other way around, then?

saintnick86
saintnick86

We all know what happened to our women.

“Our women”? Jesus Christ….

Thanks to feminism, the nuclear family is gone and homosexual perversion is not only deemed normal, but is now openly promoted, accepted, and forced on us. Honor and integrity are now quaint remnants of a bygone era, existing only in small pockets of civilization

Um, is this guy a time traveler from the 1940’s or something?

Weird, for a man who goes on and on about Communism – he certainly takes issue with the dehumanizing aspect of capitalistic enterprise. Unless, like, he means that literally (which he probably does)…

Equality must be earned, and cannot be given.

Ah yes, that old elitist chestnut!

I’m pretty sure their privilege wasn’t “earned” either – but apparently that doesn’t matter as long as they keep the undesirables out. No matter how much they work or willingly assimilate, they will be seen as inferiors to their “self-evident” superiors. If they reach one arbitrarily established goal post, it’ll be moved again with an excuse attached as to why it is “not enough.”

J.J
J.J

Bother, I have italicized my entire comment after a certain point. How did I do that? I did This.

kittehserf

cloudiah, that is the best. gif. ever.

Just think, if Hannibal had giant penguins (whores or otherwise) in his army instead of elephants, history would have been very different.

Workers Humans are basically drones or expendable cannon kitty fodder, known more by their number designations than by their names.

FTFY. We are indeed behind the Kitteh Curtain.

“Human #3 report to feeding station duties immediately.”

contrapangloss

Communism, Socialism, Progressivism, Liberalism, and Social Democracies are all very different, actually. Also, Communism, Socialism, communism, and socialism are also different from one another!

It’s crazy, like uppercase letters actually matter some times!

Sorry, econ-nerdism holding over as a remnant of high-school and a few college econ classes taken for total kicks and giggles. 🙂

contrapangloss

Oh, and facism is completely different, so I find it odd that they still like using the ‘troll name’ for feminism that conflates feminists with a facist regime as well.

You can’t have it 64 different ways! Seriously!

contrapangloss

*fascism and fascist. I apparently cannot spell after that lab…

1 2 3 4