antifeminism evil women female beep boop I'm totally being sarcastic lying liars men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men reddit shit that never happened straw feminists

Today’s completely true totally not-made-up story of Feminazi misandering from the Men’s Rights subreddit

Totally real high school teacher
Totally real high school teacher

Ok, folks, brace yourself, because this story of anti-male oppression is tough to read. Not because it’s badly written and completely implausible — no, no, not that — but because it reveals the evil workings of the feminazi oppressors at their most vicious: when they are targeting high school juniors for no other reason than because they are walking down the hallway too close to FEMALES involved in the annual Eating of the Fetuses Women’s Mentor Day, during which the school’s FEMALES are given inspiring talks and free lunch and gift certificates for, I dunno, let’s just assume they’re for some of those “Boys are Stupid, Throw Rocks at Them” t-shirts.

Anyway, so it’s Women’s Mentor Day, and young Zorfsic is going about his business:

I was walking to my 4th hour class that just so happen to stray near the Women’s Mentor Meeting. Thinking to myself “That time of the mont… I mean year, again!”. When all of a sudden a woman who does not work at the school grabs me by the arm and throws me onto the stairs as if she wanted me to sit. “What are you doing here! This is for females only! That mean girls, if you aren’t smart enough to catch on!”. My friend and my girlfriend came to me and as he planned it for year my buddy yells “Back off! This young man has nothing to do with you Feminist Nazi camp! He was just walk to his class!”. She grabbed him and took him to the office. My girlfriend was trying to help me up but another woman told her to stop and said “Let him do it. He doesn’t deserve your help.” and at that moment the schools security came to take me to the office. After explaining what happened me and my friend got suspended for trying to “stop a school planned event” that we tried to stay away from.

I cannot believe how completely true this story is. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything more true than this. It’s true SO HARD I had to put the especially true parts in bold. Apparently a good number of Men’s Rights Redditors agreed, as the post got more than a dozen upvotes, and poor misandried Zorfsic got mostly supportive comments from the crowd.

Granted, one dude — who was quick to point out that he totally thought the story was true — did suggest that Zorfsic might possibly consider trying to improve his writing ability, given that his post was “written with some level of theatrics and could easily be posted on an anti-MRM website to discredit what MRA s work for.” But, you know, every true prophet has his naysayers.

Note: I found this story through a post in the AntiMensRights subreddit. Amazingly, some of the people there doubt its veracity. Or at least they’re pretending that they do.

Note 2: In case any MRAs come by and get mad, yes, I Googled it, there actually is such a thing as Women’s Mentor Day, which is an annual event at one Arizona High School, and, yes, girls do get free lunches and gift bags. It’s the rest of the story that seems a tad made-the-fuck-up.

Xariit

“That time of the mont… I mean year, again!” Oh he must have felt good writing that one, what a witty honest man.

cloudiah

A good 60% of the posts on r/mr are also totally not-made-up completely true tales of misandry, I swear.

sparky
sparky

Poor guy. He was just walking to his class when all of a sudden a Feminist Nazi swoops in out of nowhere and throws him on the stairs. Gotta watch out for them Feminist Nazis swooping in out of nowhere. They’re like hawks. Or pigeons.

Good thing his buddy was right there and had a plan. The plan being to yell “Back off, Feminists Nazis!” Which sounds just like something Capt. America would say. And it took a year to come up with this plan. Or, this was the plan for this year. It’s really hard to tell because the writing is so bad.

But whatever happened, I’m sure it was metal. Or not.

DreamingRainne (@DreamingRainne)

posted on an anti-MRM website to discredit what MRA s work for

Not discredit, mock. It’s right there in the title!

The author took the quoted response (meant as constructive criticism) in stride. Seems to be a recurring theme amongst guys like that: They’re often perfectly nice people… as long as you first give them what they want up-front. Then you have earned decency.

Ivy Shoots

I was walking to my 4th hour class that just so happen to stray near the Women’s Mentor Meeting…My friend and my girlfriend came to me and as he planned it for year my buddy yells “Back off! This young man has nothing to do with you Feminist Nazi camp! He was just walk to his class!”…me and my friend got suspended for trying to “stop a school planned event” that we tried to stay away from.

When you try to stay away from something, you don’t stray near it. If you have to pass it to get to your class, you do so as quickly and as far from its entrance as possible.

That being the case, your friend doesn’t presciently plan for a year to speechify in your defense, in the unlikely event that you innocently stray too near to what you are intentionally trying to avoid.

Luzbelitx

Because nobody likes referring to themselves as “females” as the totally real misandrists out there!

Andrew Johnston

Here’s another totally plausible bit from earlier in the post:

I, thinking this was all a bit to odd, asked my 6th hour teacher “Do we get a Men’s mentor day?” she replied with a pissed off look on her face “No, Men don’t need a day for mentoring. Women are being brought down by men and that is why they are getting a boost of moral support.”

If Redditors are going to keep telling these Totally True Tales, maybe they should take some screenwriting classes – something to get the hang of this whole “dialogue” thing. They could start by learning how to master appropriate voice, so they don’t have sixteen year-olds saying things like “Back off, this young man has nothing to do with you!”

Brooked
Brooked

I do enjoy the screen capture from Rock and Roll High School accompanying this post. Miss Togar is definitely an OM (Original Misandrist).
“Do your parents know you’re Ramones?” Good times.

Skye
Skye

Not only does the imaginary horrible feminist talk like an MRA, she has the same subject verb agreement problem as OP. Funny, that

grumpycatisagirl

My favorite part of any comment over there is now:

… of course ONLY the writing of the men will be so harshly judged

sparky
sparky

Clarity and plausibility of the written word is misandry!

emma
emma

David, you should have given an explicit trigger warning here. For me, as a Pole of a certain age, this brings painful memories of the Nazi occupation, because it is totally exactly like it and the same, if not more.

My heart breaks for the oppressed. I think.

nilvoidwhy

And then I unsheathed my katana and the FILTHY FEMINAZI turned tail and ran and then the whole cafeteria started applauding and I got my own campus holiday.

hellkell
hellkell

Cool story, young bro. Perhaps you should have been paying attention in English class.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

I like how he prefaced his tale of misandrist oppression with a totally-not-misogynistic crack about women and their periods. He’s as funny as he is convincing.

cloudiah

Katana, pfft! Today’s enterprising young mister won’t be seen with anything but a genuine ulfberht!

grumpycatisagirl

I think this is a fine example of the English language suffering curly, as a recent troll put it.

nilvoidwhy

File photo of the author

weirwoodtreehugger

The biggest tell that this story is made up is that the misandrist teacher called the girls “females.” Feminists object to calling women and girls females. That redditor should have researched the feminazi wymmenz speak before posting. Nice try!

vaiyt

Think about it, he makes a point of making a PMT joke to himself when passing by the event which he was totes ignoring. Then he gets a friend with a conveniently planned script right as people try to take him away, along with a convenient girlfriend to work as a shield and as a prize to show off to his fellow alphas at r/mr.

There’s more to this story than what was told.

trans_commie

Thinking to myself “That time of the mont… I mean year, again!”.

Yay for thinly veiled misogyny right at the beginning. -_-

Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne

No, he needs to improve his writing ability because his grammar is atrocious.

Lady Ballsnip
Lady Ballsnip

Obviously it’s true and these things DID happen. Lying is for sad, attention-whoring ‘females’, and men (especially MRA’s) are too intelligent to come up with such a story so it must’ve happened. Those horrible, mean feminazi’s! So much SUFFERING due to that part of the month/year…. 🙁 Poor poor kid. The cunt controlled matriarchy, eh.

Samantha
Samantha

Oh, gosh…All the women in the world sat down and had a meeting – way back when we met in “consciousness raising” groups – and decided to train certain of us as matron thug types to throw poor, innocent young males around whenever they got too close to our secret Feminazi indoctrination events. We had hoped that we would never be found out.

We will just need to be more subtle in the future, what with world conquest almost within
our grasp.

Sigh. One would think that if these were the smart, strong and wise fellows they insist we see them as, they would do something REAL with their lives. You know – like address real issues, support those men who DO get harmed, put their efforts into ending the wars they claim women force them to fight. But NOOOOO…they sit around their computers, spewing hate everywhere, creating delusional “situations” to complain about…oh, wait…WE WON!!!!

Muwhahahaha – our evil plan worked!

Luzbelitx

“That time of the mont… I mean year, again!”.

I can’t help but imagine this is the only real part of the story, and the total feminazi happened to be a lady who overheard the remark, then pointed at a calendar and told him the difference between “a month” and “a year”.

Samantha
Samantha

By the way – What is “gender feminism?” I just got back from reading the whole exchange on the link David provided above and this is a term I have never heard.

breadandrosesblogger

Everyone’s a tough guy on the Internet…

freemage
freemage

Samantha:

MRAs and other anti-feminists have created their own lingo. Traditional feminism, they disparage as “gender feminism”, which basically means “anything that might impugn on male privilege”.

They often contrast this to something they laughably call “equity feminism”, which is pretty much the status quo, where you have laws preventing direct workplace discrimination, but don’t worry about things like rape culture, hostile work and education environments that steer women into lower-paying fields, leaving the higher-paying STEM jobs to be dominated by men, and so on.

Essentially, they claim to worry only about direct, one-on-one discriminatory acts–societal forces like the patriarchy, they either:

A: Deny the existence of;
B: Insist have no real world effect;
C: Try to co-opt by noting that aspects of patriarchy hurts some men, too, so it’s not sexist.

It’s claiming that a race between a horse-rider and the driver of a Formula 1 car is ‘equal’ for the racers, because they both start at the same line.

contrapangloss

… And then ignoring the fact that the car has a nicely maintained lane, but the horse-track is mixed gopher holes and hedges.

markb
markb

“Mont…” How do you break off in the middle of a digraph?

sparky
sparky

…And the car is in tip-top shape, but the horse hasn’t seen a farrier in years.

Robert
Robert

Criswell voice on/
“Can you prove it DIDN’T happen?!”
Criswell voice off/

Samantha
Samantha
Reply to  freemage

Wow. I have been out of the loop for a while. My son was the one who steered me to the MRA bunch. Thanks for the education!

I have read and heard, on youtube, that these fine fellows claim that rape of women is a feminist lie – that only men get raped – and that they want the laws changed to reflect that. Also, I have read that they feel that men do not abuse women and that the law should allow them to “chastise” the women in their lives.

Basically, the picture that I am getting is that they want the right to behave as badly as they like and never be held accountable for their actions. I have had three-year old kids who were more mature then that.

I have to say that this is NOT what the men’s movement started out to be back when they actually worked WITH the feminist movement. I recall conversations with men about pay equity. If women made the same money as men, for the same/similar work, the burden of supporting the family would not be borne by men alone. Then men, as well as women, would have the time to relax, be with the kids etc. Seemed good to me. Real feminism is for men as well as woman.

Of course, a good look at corporate culture and ITS lies wcould shed a light on the hijacking of both movements.

Actually, I may leave a lot of the male side of feminism to my son and the other men here, as I really cannot speak to men’s issues.

BreakfastMan
BreakfastMan

Yep, that sounds like a totally real thing that actually happened. Certainly not wildly unbelievably in a way that makes most Christian indie dramas look plausible. Totally real-happenings here, surely. -_-

Also, shouldn’t a high-school junior have a better grasp on the English language? I mean, “He was just walk to his class”? That is simply embarrassing. Like something straight from a bad fan-fic.

vaiyt

Maybe it is imitation of bad Russian accent.

theladyzombie

No no no NO! To really make the story extra super duper believable, she should have been speaking German.

Scene opens as our young hero makes his way to class. An officious Feminazi holding a truncheon steps around a corner and spies him.

Feminazi: HALT!

Young man: [looking around] Are you talking to me?

Feminazi: WAS MACHEN SIE HIER?!

Young man: I’m sorry, I don’t understand you.

Feminazi: ZEIGEN SIE MIR IHRE PAPIERE!

Young man: You’re starting to frighten me.

Feminazi: MACH SCHNELL! MACH SCHNELL!

Completely bewildered and very scared, our hero tries to run but the horrible Feminazi grabs him by the arm and flings him onto the stairs.

Feminazi: SITZEN DA!

Suddenly a friend of the young man’s appears and drives the Feminazi away.

Friend: Back off! This young man has nothing to do with you Feminist Nazi camp! He was just walking to his class!

The scene closes as the Feminazi slithers away in defeat, but vowing to oppress men every chance she gets.

leatapp
leatapp

We’d have gotten away with it to, if t weren’t for those meddling MRAs and their posting of totally truefax on Reddit!
*holds flashlight under chin*
Muhahahaha!

…And the Formula 1 car doesn’t have the Renault power train.

/2014F1seasonjoke

saintnick86
saintnick86

In other words: you were late for your class (or skipping it) and reprimanded by a hall monitor – to which your friends came along and whined about how “unfair” it was. Oh, and it just happened to be Women’s Mentor Day and that just totally pissed in your white guy entitlement cereal.

Are MRAs ever capable of coming up with believable made-up stories? They’re incapable of subtlety and (as pointed out by others) have dialogue wherein characters have the same speech patterns. While I’m sure reciting anecdotes from memory are bound to be an inaccurate to some degree, given that’s just how memory works, at least they’re more grounded in reality than this shit. Even when I’m hearing someone talk about an argument they had with another individual – there’s some attempt to make it sound like them than project for a convenient horror story.

weirwoodtreehugger

I think this heartwarming tale calls for this classic gif. This is probably what the evil feminazi indoctrination agent looked like.

weirwoodtreehugger

The horrible result of the feminazi camp is captured by this terrifying gif.comment image?w=500&h=281

Btw, if this did really happen, his friend should be getting at least a serious talking to for his use of “Nazis.”

Bina
Bina

Oh lord. Instead of a Female Mentoring Day, maybe they need a Remedial English Day for Budding Misogynists.

Also Remedial History, since the Nazis had a women’s auxiliary exclusively devoted to opposing feminism.

LBT
LBT

Wow. What a story. M. Night Shamylan would’ve done better.

Though this reminds me of how at my high school, we had career day. I said comic book artist, because I figured WHY THE HELL NOT and much to my surprise, they actually dug up a local comics pro for me to visit and learn the lingo of. It was actually incredibly cool, and I’m grateful to my school that I was able to do it! (And actually learn what a pro comics artist does all day–color other people’s strips, mostly.)

ladysunami
ladysunami

Adela Grando, assistant professor with ASU’s Department of Biomedical Informatics, talks to high school students about opportunities for women in health and health care.

Faculty mentors from the College of Health Solutions at Arizona State University recently advised young women interested in a career in health. These young women were from Mountain Pointe High School in the Tempe Union High School District.

Women’s Mentor Day, a half-day program, introduced students to the vast realm of opportunities in the health care industry. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, just 24 percent of the science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) workforce is female. The College of Health Solutions mentors are hoping to increase that number.

Alison Essary, director of student affairs for the college, was enthusiastic to introduce the young women to new areas that may not have been previously emphasized.

“It was a great opportunity for ASU faculty to create meaningful connections with female high school students interested in health professions,” she said.

Essary discussed her own pathway to health care along with Adela Grando, assistant professor with the Department of Biomedical Informatics; Erin Harper, instructor; and Shannon Ringenbach, associate dean of Barrett, the Honors College.

“Most of us took indirect pathways to achieve our current careers. None of us imagined we would hold our current positions in academia,” Essary said. Before coming to ASU in late 2012, Essary was a physicians assistant.

In addition to finances, they also discussed the importance of including women in prominent positions. “Neglecting the skills and talents of women will lead to a workforce that fails to represent our patient and student populations,” Grando said.

The mentors encouraged the young women to stick to their goals: “Don’t feel limited by the ‘traditional’ model of career and family,” Essary said.

Women’s Mentor Day demonstrated ASU’s commitment to mentorship at all stages of education. The mentors supported all career aspirations. “Follow your academic strengths and passions,” Ringenbach said. “Those will lead you to the most productive and fulfilling careers.”

Essary said she was thrilled by the young women’s enthusiasm, and is looking forward to continued mentoring of others: “We are so happy to be working with these students – the future of health care!”

A day encouraging women to get into science and medicine? Misandry!!!

Considering what the Women’s Mentor Day is all about, if they did have a Men’s Mentor Day it would probably be about encouraging men to take part in women dominated fields. I imagine this would still lead to claims of mysandry… It would go something like, “How dare you tell boys it’s okay to pursue secretarial work, nursing, or other ‘feminine’ jobs! You’re eroding their masculinity!”

Shaenon

Whew, good thing he and his buddy spent a year planning on what they would yell if he just happened to accidentally walk past an event he was totally trying to avoid, accidentally making accidental sexist comments, and someone reprimanded him for NO REASON AT ALL. Because you need at least a year to come up with, “This young man has nothing to do with you Feminist Nazi camp!”

That line is going in my screenplay.

It looks like Women’s Mentor Day is an event sponsored by the Step Up Women’s Network at a number of high schools, with a focus on at-risk girls. Here’s a video for those interested in witnessing the man-hate in action:

Chaos Engineer
Chaos Engineer

I think this was my fault. I’d strayed past the building earlier in the day, on my way to my 3rd hour class.

One of the registrars grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the building. “Hurry!” she said. “We need you for the Women’s Mentor Meeting!”

“Why me?” I asked. “I thought the mentors were supposed to be women?”

“Yes, but we just found out that ‘-or’ is a masculine suffix. A lady mentor is called a ‘mentrix’. Look, can you just fill in until the new brochures get here from the printer?”

Anyway, long story short, I found myself mentoring some of the younger students. “To begin with,” I said, “I hope you’ll all take at least the introductory year of Muggle Studies courses. Some people say it’s a soft option, but really the future of our profession…” And at this point I was called a bunch of insulting and bigoted names (which I won’t repeat here) and ejected from the building.

So it sounds like I ruined everything for the other potential mentors. I’m not sorry, though. Frankly there’s no room for that kind of silly blood-prejudice in today’s fast-paced global economy.

Derp
Derp

Please take a look at this guys blog. The fact he apparently has access to vulnerable people and his general outlook on how superior white men are scares me beyond belief.

mellie
mellie

His friend was waiting for a year to yell about feminazis? If there’s any element of truth in there, I imagine it’s because he was harassing the group.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Oh, this made me laugh — and everyone’s comments, too hilarious. Thank you everyone, with special props to ladyzombie.
“This is a class for females?” Way to out yourselves, MRA assholes.

1 2 3