awesome creepy dick pics men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny penises reddit sexual harassment

Breaking Boner: How a dick-pic receiver got her revenge

The fine art of conversation.
The fine art of conversation.

So that’s the beginning to what has to be my favorite creepy convo I’ve seen posted to the Reddit CreepyPMs subreddit yet. I don’t want to SPOIL anything, but let’s just say that the pink lady in this conversation comes up with a rather unique way to send this dick-pic-posting male correspondent packing.

See here for the rest, and here for the Reddit thread. Oh, and don’t worry, you won’t have to look at his c*ck, or any other horrifying thing, and nothing else will be spoiled if you scroll down through all the pics. (You’ll get what I’m talking about in a second.)

kittehserf

So, Sam, if you meant toe, you’d say ankle? They’re not the same.

Uses male nym, spouts standard MRA rape apologia … hardly surprising you’re assumed to be male, trollboy.

Sam: yes, use vulva.

You could be a woman, but your extreme rape apologia and the fact that you seem to think that dick pics are a great opener kind of point toward no. If you are a woman, I feel sorry for all the misogyny you’ve internalized.

Nice try at deflection, dirtbag.

So making crude suggestions is not harassing someone. Good to know.

hellkell

Kittehs: Please do come to the Judgement Corner. There’s plenty of comfy seating.

vaiyt

You’re making a moral judgement on what he did. That’s a slippery slope.

Slippery slope to where? Oh no, if we start requiring people show a modicum of empathy towards each other, what’s gonna happen next?

Fade
Fade

ust I specifically say vaginal opening or vulva? And why do you assume that I have a penis? Have I ever stated my gender?

I am confused as to why you are conflating genitals with gender?

also, please address a) why you think he would’ve taken no for an answer (I mean literally, it’s the first thing he says after the “you’re beautiful”; it seems like he only got into the conversation to send a dick pic) and b) how this changes the fact that she obviously didn’t freaking care about his dick and tried to change the subject, which he changed back, and c) why on earth we should care and d) the only “bad” thing that happened is he got a tv show spoiled. The horror!

cassandrakitty

“Vaginal opening”? Oh no, that doesn’t sound creepily detached at all.

Sam
Sam

Hellkell is sexist.

I will come to the Judgment Corner and I will bring The Judger from Basic Instructions to preside.

cassandrakitty

I just made some tea, if anyone wants a nice sharp mind to judge with.

Hellkell is sexist.

LOL. I’ve been called worse by better. Dance, monkey, dance.

Why don’t you answer LBT’s question?

Marie
Marie

@Sam

You’re making a moral judgement on what he did. That’s a slippery slope. Slut shaming is based on a moral judgement. Like I said, if a woman asked a strange guy if she could send send a vagina pic, you guys would say she was expressing sexual agency.

Ah, yes, the neverending similarity between having consensual sex with someone, and sending strangers pictures of your dick. I totally see the comparison. I can barely tell them apart.

/sarcasm, not that sam would know.

Keep saying that all you want, loser, it doesn’t make it true.

@Vaiyt

Next, we might expect people to show more empathy towards each other! Unthinkable! Mass hysteria! Dogs and cats living together!

@sam

Hellkell is sexist.

Lol. Okay, I’ll bite, how?

LBT
LBT

Sam, either answer my question about what you want a citation for, or go to bed. Your mom hates it when you stay up so late on school nights.

kittehserf

Comfy chairs!

I have Converse sneakers on, so if any of the Judgement Corner kitties have a thing for rubbery shoes, they’re welcome to rub their spare furs all over them.

Tea, yes please. Got any Orange Pekoe?

sparky
sparky

Harassment can include “sexual harassment” or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature.

Definition of sexual harassment, per the EEOC

Unwanted sexual attention on the Internet occurs when a harasser uses direct personal communication to harass a victim. Additionally, the harasser uses personal communication to convey messages directly relating to sex and/or sexuality which are unwanted or unwelcome by the victim

Internet sexual harassment, per the University of North Carolina School of Law:

Fade
Fade

/sarcasm, not that sam would know.

aha, pulling the “sarcasm card” i see

cassandrakitty

Nope, but I just made a pot of rose congou.

Marie
Marie

@fade

You got me XD

cassandrakitty

This has to be one of the trolls of yore. Why can’t it be Meller? At least he was entertaining.

kittehserf

But but but demonising male sexuality™ !!!1!!eleventy!

cassandrakitty

If we let gay people get married then everyone will be marrying their dog next! Slippery slope!

kittehserf

Rose congou? Don’t know it, but it sounds lovely. Mr K will probably want to try it, too.

Can it be drunk with milk?

cassandrakitty

Depends if you like the idea of milk plus rose? It’s a good strong Chinese black tea with rose petals added.

That tea sounds great.

kittehserf

Good point. My default is with milk, but it doesn’t really sound the sort of tea for it.

Mr will be pleased. It’s a running joke of his that tea or coffee should never have milk.

Sam
Sam

Marie,

Hellkatt falsely attributed negative behavior to me and stated such falsely perceived negatives as evidence that I am male. That’s sexist and misandous. Goes to show how feminists embrace gender stereotypes as long as they are negative toward males.

Marie
Marie

….

Ok, since you’re kind of entertaining, I’ll bite. Which negative behavior did hellkell attribute to you, how is it false, and quotes/ links, please.

cassandrakitty

Tea without milk I highly approve of, but coffee without milk just sounds like a stomach ulcer waiting to happen to me.

Hellkatt, otoh, sounds like she should be a character in a Russ Meyers movie.

hellkell

Sam: if you’re gonna call me names, at least get my nym right.

Somebody’s flailing. I think it’s past Sam’s bedtime.

sparky
sparky

Wow, Sam, really shifting the goalposts there, aren’t you?

Answer LBT’s question.

Sam
Sam

LBT

Relax before you fall back into depression.

hellkell

Hellkatt, otoh, sounds like she should be a character in a Russ Meyers movie.

That would be fun for day, just to experience a cup size that big if I’m a true Meyers girl.

hellkell

Sam’s meltdown in three…two…one.

Definitely flailing.

sparky
sparky

And, I’d say its ban hammer time, wouldn’t you?

cassandrakitty

You would also need a motorcycle and a gang of friends in leather catsuits to go with it.

kittehserf

Right, I’ve emailed the Dark Lord.

Sam
Sam

What’s a nym?

sparky
sparky

Sam, you are definitely not only a complete and total idiot, but you’re slimy and creepy to boot.

cassandrakitty

All this stressing out about imaginary misandry isn’t good for you, Sam. You should go have a bath, light some nice scented candles, maybe use the embroidered towels.

Marie
Marie

LBT

Relax before you fall back into depression.

Banhammer plox.

@kittehs

Yay

Sam
Sam

Posting here is really fun.

Fade
Fade

sam logic:

1) post random sexist crap
2) flail around and contribute nothing
3) try to use people’s mental illnesses as an insult against them
4) fun?

okay, sam, no one’s falsely attributing anything to you: You are most likely the human embodiment of shit

kittehserf

Too cheap for a domme? Common theme among trolls who’re getting their arses handed to them.

cassandrakitty

If he’s going to expect us to domme him he should at least offer some chocolate as a tribute.

hellkell

Too bad you think posting here is fun, sam, because I think your fun is about to end.

Now I’m wondering which blog herpes strain he is.

kittehserf

I’m starting to get the Pell vibe about now; he’s reached the desperate “which will happen first, banhammer or his mum gets home” level of trying to upset people.

LBT
LBT

RE: Sam

Relax before you fall back into depression.

Because of you? Don’t flatter yourself. You’re more like the leftover reciept in the pocket of my jeans in the washing machine of life.

Now tell me what you want that damn citation for, before David wipes you off this blog. Soon you won’t get the chance!

LBT
LBT

RE: Sam

Posting here is really fun.

Yeah, you sure do sound enthusiastic. It’s okay, Pell, your secret is safe with us.

cassandrakitty

Nah, since he’s clearly a sock Sam is more like the train/bus pass that you washed along with your jeans that doesn’t work any more. At one point it may have had some (amusement) value, but those days are long gone.

LBT
LBT

Sam ever had ANY amusement value? Seriously, I’ve had pocket lint more interesting than this child!