awesome creepy dick pics men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny penises reddit sexual harassment

Breaking Boner: How a dick-pic receiver got her revenge

The fine art of conversation.
The fine art of conversation.

So that’s the beginning to what has to be my favorite creepy convo I’ve seen posted to the Reddit CreepyPMs subreddit yet. I don’t want to SPOIL anything, but let’s just say that the pink lady in this conversation comes up with a rather unique way to send this dick-pic-posting male correspondent packing.

See here for the rest, and here for the Reddit thread. Oh, and don’t worry, you won’t have to look at his c*ck, or any other horrifying thing, and nothing else will be spoiled if you scroll down through all the pics. (You’ll get what I’m talking about in a second.)

talacaris
talacaris

Sam- i was:

Lots of talking of asses, asses are important,; my ass is the center of the universe, that is fact.

LBT
“Do I have to make more bad penis puns at you”
That’s against the penile code.

katz: “such as the amusing yet baffling assertion that, if a poem is open to multiple interpretations, God must not exist”
That’s nothing compared to if anyone would actually divide by zero, the universe would implode, and if the correct interpretation of Finnegan’s Wake does not exist, that would be terrible news I darenot say in such a public place

Fade
Fade

@argenti

hey, i think that conversation happened during one of my “on” periods at manboobz

Marie
Marie

@sam

Well, lets try to hit all of the ways you are wrong. (this might take a while)

Of course, if a woman had sent pics of her private parts under the same circumstances, she would be practicing sexual agency.

nope. Still creepy. And I’d like you to find a feminist who disagrees.

Feminism’s double standards are as prevalent as ever. “Creep shaming” – YES! “Slut shaming” – HELL NO!

Nope. “creep shaming” is just not liking it when dudes are acting creepy. Slut shaming has to do with how much sex (usually a woman) has, or how someone (usually a woman) dresses.

And the spoiler only came after the guy kept going on about his dick pic. So….

leftwingfox

Yes, how dare we shame people who harm others, and not people who do not harm others.

Shocking.

vaiyt

“Creep shaming” – YES! “Slut shaming” – HELL NO!

Because those two things are totally the same!

RE: katz

such as the amusing yet baffling assertion that, if a poem is open to multiple interpretations, God must not exist.

The fuck?

RE: auggziliary

We’re still kinda waiting on why you asked LBT to cite himself.

I’m starting to suspect he doesn’t actually know and just said it with the hopes it’d impress us or something.

RE: talacaris

That’s against the penile code.

Well done. You passed my testicle. Now, for the oral exam!

kittehserf

Argenti – that’s the one. I couldn’t remember whether Nepenthe had zir AsshatAtheist™ hat on in that thread, but it was the sort of thing that segued into it. For someone who’s suffered mental illness, zie’s very quick to slap the “delusional” label on all sorts of people who happen to have different beliefs/ways of living from zirself.

That is a really good thread.

Sparky – might have known.

The fuck?

Seconding that. I’ve written poems that people have interpreted all sorts of ways (all wrong, heheheh). What the heck does that have to do with deity?

talacaris
talacaris

“Well done. You passed my testicle. Now, for the oral exam”
I’m not sure I have balls enough for that, so I go fo the traditional one , with penicil and rubber. Besides, I thought Freud was to fixated on sex, so I read up on Horney instead. There will be a break to smoke a cigar on the exam, won’t it?

RE: talacaris

Well done! You have passed the preliminary rounds of sexual education! This means that you’ll get to the Pro State round! The admission cost is one cow per gland. Lunch will be served with condomints. Don’t cock it up!

talacaris
talacaris

I’m obliged to show vas deferens to your wisdom and seminal instruction.

LBT

I… dammit, talacaris. I’ve run dry. YOU ARE THE COCK OF THE WALK. Well-done.

That’s definitely the first vans deferens pun I’ve ever seen. Well played.

Sam
Sam

Let’s not play the “sarcasm card”. Nothing she said appeared sarcastic and no sarcasm tag was present. The only reason you people are claiming sarcasm is because she tossed the notion out there when some called her on her expressed desire to received the offered penis pic. She tried to play it off by stating that redditers don’t do sarcasm well, but we know good and well that she intentionally prompted him to send the pic so that she could use it as a topic on that “creep shaming” page.

Either way, the guy apparently took her literally.

hellkell
hellkell

Sam: do you really think it’s OK to ask a complete stranger if they want to see your dick?

kittehserf

What hellkell said, Sam.

What sort of skeeve has the instant reaction of not just asking a stranger if she wants to see his dick, but saying he wants to see her face right next to it?

Do you think flashers are poor misunderstood and put-upon men too?

LBT

No, you fools! Don’t ask him! He’s going to say YES!

(Hey, Sam, you’re so beautiful. I’d love to see a photo of your face next to my cock. You’re totally okay with that, right?)

sparky
sparky

But, Sam, you’re ignoring what comes after. She directly states that jas no interest in his dick, and he continued to talk about his penis anyway.

But then again, you’re good at ignoring facts that directly contradict your little world-view. Speaking if which:

1. Why did you ask LBT for a citation for his personal experience?

2. Which rich white men created and funded feminism, and why? How?

sparky
sparky

“jas” = “she has.”

But autocorrect, “jas” isn’t even a word.

Ugh, I feel dirty now.

No, Sam, I don’t actually want to send you dick-pics. Like, at all. And I don’t know why I’m even bothering, since you’re dense as lead and probably think this just proves something about the hypocrisy of creep-shaming or I don’t even know.

The thing is, I would hope you DID find me saying that creepy. Because just going to random strangers and being like HEY WANNA SEE MY DICK is really rude and creepy unless you’re at a freakin’ sex club. And the Internet is not a sex club.

Why am I even explaining this to you, I might as well try and explain evolution to NWOslave. Or fictionkin to Nepenthe.

Hang on, I wasn’t quite right–it’s not that multiple interpretations mean God doesn’t exist, it’s that the multiple interpretations are somehow a theodicy problem? I don’t know, see for yourself.

kittehserf

and he continued to talk about his penis anyway.

I read that as “talk to his penis”.

Which really wouldn’t surprise me, considering.

Or fictionkin to Nepenthe.

::snicker::

katz – I’d say it’s more an asshatidiocy problem in this case.

The hell is a theodicy?

Fade
Fade

omfg i’m gonna burst a gut laughing.

the “sarcasm card”?

Ok, sam, in your opinion, is the kind of guy who immediately starts a conversation with “wanna see my dick?” actually going to take no for an answer? especially with all the other unsolicited dick pics people’ve gotten? (and don’t say “Oh he was flattering her w/ compliment or w/e to start it, because that was just his tactic of trying to get her to hear his dick pitch).

Viscaria
Viscaria

Sam, do you think there are women out there who are desperate for a look at your junk? Do you think you will find them through random chats with strangers? Stop thinking that. It is a wrong thing.

LBT

Viscaria, Sam seems to think and believe a lot of wrong things, and that has never stopped him before.

Robert
Robert

“A man came up to me and said ‘I’d like to poison your mind,
With wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind.'”

Apparently, some men claim to believe that sending unsolicited dick pics to women they don’t know is somehow a Good Thing. I am skeptical that they actually believe it, but certain that they want others to believe it. I used to wonder at catcalling men – ‘Dude, does that EVER work?’ Now that I realize the actual goal of such behavior, I realize that it does work. The woman being catcalled feels objectified, belittled and demeaned. The u.d.p. serves the same function. ‘Hey, b!t€h! You think you’re a person? If you were, could I get away with doing THIS?’

Theodicy is the problem of evil, ie, if God exists, why zie allows bad things to happen. Which is an important and difficult theological question, don’t get me wrong, it’s just strange to classify “poems open to interpretation” as one of the “bad things.”

kittehserf

Robert – yes, and potentially she’s frightened, too, which is part of keeping her in her place. It’s a less-than-subtle threat.

kittehserf

The Odicy, epic poem by Homer.

::ducks::

Sam
Sam

Hellkell.

You’re making a moral judgement on what he did. That’s a slippery slope. Slut shaming is based on a moral judgement. Like I said, if a woman asked a strange guy if she could send send a vagina pic, you guys would say she was expressing sexual agency.

Fade
Fade

sam why are you so intent on putting words in our mouths? You have no evidence for us saying its okay except you inexplicably think tat?

CassandraSays

Are we sure this isn’t Pell? Has the same 8 year old’s sense of ethics and the same tendency to attempt gotchas that fail horribly.

“I said that made-up thing twice. That makes it EXTRA true!”

sparky
sparky

Sam, address my point. This guy deliberately made a gross and unwanted sexual overture to a woman who had made it abundantly clear that she was not interested. That is wrong behavior; that is creepy behavior.

kittehserf

So, Sam, you think shaming a man for sexual harassment is the same as shaming a woman for having sex with more than one man? That’s what these two things are.

Or are you one of these “rape = male sexuality” types who thinks it’s cruuuuel to stop men forcing unwanted sexual attention on women?

As for us supporting a woman sending vagina pics – want to tell us where you got that notion from? Oh, it would be your arse, because you won’t find anyone here saying it (quite apart from the difficulty of sending pics of an internal organ).

Cassandra – if it’s Pell he’s hiding his usual Professor of Everything persona quite well.

Argenti Aertheri

Why the FUCK is this concept known as “not harming anyone else” so damned hard?

Slut shaming => shaming women for something harmless; calling dickpic senders creeps => shaming someone for something potentially harmful, as in causing distress // annoyance // whatever it’s still sexual harassment.

Slut shaming => shaming women for acts between consenting adults; dickpics => one person not consenting.

Why is this hard!!??!!

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

How would one send a picture of one’s vagina, anyway? Get your gyno to take it for you?

I’m guessing that our friend Sam doesn’t realize that the vagina is the big on the inside.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Bit, not big. I’ve been making some epic typos recently, huh?

kittehserf

Big on the inside – vagina as TARDIS, that sounds interesting/alarming.

Argenti Aertheri

Question — what’s the cutoff for a slut anyways? I need to know, for, uh…science! Yes that’s it, science!

For both organs involved in PiV sex, please.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

Some moral judgements are extremely problematic, therefore all moral judgements are invalid. It’s a slippery slope, people!

hellkell
hellkell

Yes, I am.
No, it’s not.
Slut shaming is the product of tiny dipshit minds.
No, you fucking creepy fool, asking strangers if they want a pic of your junk is fucking rude no matter who you are.
It was mentioned before, but needs repeating, but you can’t take a vagina selfie.

Why do I think Sam is a dude who sends random, uninvited dick pics?

hellkell
hellkell

In SamWorld, slut-shaming=creep shaming. I’d rather be slutty than creepy.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Yeah, I’m going to keep judging people who show their genitals to strangers without permission.

hellkell
hellkell

Come to my judgment corner, we have wine (or soda) and kitties.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I will bring the caramel popcorn.

kittehserf

Judgement corner party! Can I come too? I have chocolate biscuits.

RE: Sam

Uh, no, we’d say she was being fucking creepy. I don’t know where you’re getting your stupid ideas from — oh wait, yes I do. Your ass.

I do not want anon vulva pics. I do not want anon dick pics. If I want to look at genitalia, I have the whole fucking Internet, plus mine and my husband’s to keep me busy. It’s not like they’re lacking.

You ever going to acknowledge anything I say, buddy? WHAT CITATION DO YOU WANT?

Sam
Sam

Viscaria,

She gave him permission after he asked. He made a crude suggestion, yet he did not harass her.

Hellkatt,

Must I specifically say vaginal opening or vulva? And why do you assume that I have a penis? Have I ever stated my gender?