abortion antifeminism armageddon cuckolding evil moms evil sexy ladies evil single moms evo psych fairy tales gloating grandiosity hypergamy I'm totally being sarcastic lazy women eating bon bons mansplaining men created civilization men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny only men pay taxes apparently oppressed white men playing the victim that's completely wrong

Evo Psych Sunday: “Women have an amorality similar to lower evolved animals that steal.”

Prehistoric women gathering foodstuffs.
Prehistoric women gathering foodstuffs.

So over on MGTOWforums — the festering hive of misogyny that is the internet’s largest forum for so-called Men Going Their Own Way — one of the regulars was so impressed with the Evo-Psychy insights of a YouTube commenter by the name of Moe that he decided to share them with the gang there. And I have decided to share them with you.

Brace yourself, though, because Moe is bringing some hardcore SCIENCE to the topics of feminism being awful and why women are such terrible selfish child-murdering monsters.

Moe starts off with some MGTOW basics:

Feminism is a natural development of women’s desire to hate, manipulate, exploit, and discriminate against men for women’s personal gain.

Yes, Moe, but why?

Women do not and cannot love men.

Dang. That’s rough.

Women only like gathering stuff, because they are biologically driven to gather as much stuff as possible. Women actually get an emotional rush from buying stuff and receiving stuff. They do not get the same rush from creating, achieving, or earning stuff.

Oh, because cavewomen were gatherers! You can’t argue with SCIENCE like that. Mostly because it isn’t science. It’s just words arranged in such a way that they sound vaguely like science to people who have no idea what science is.

Women see men as their competitors (advisories) and providers of resources. This all means women have an amorality similar to lower evolved animals that steal or do anything possible to procure resources.

Uh, so pretty much all animals then? I mean, evolutionarily speaking, animals basically need to do two things: they need to survive and reproduce, and eating is sort of essential to the first task.

Also, if you’re trying to relate womens’ interest in buying things with their role as gatherers in hunter-gatherer societies, wouldn’t that mean that men would be similarly interested in killing and eating stuff? How is killing and eating animals any less amoral than, you know, picking berries?

The government provides them with an opportunity to force employers, all men, their men (yes they like to cuckold), education institutions, and even other women to provide for them.

Wait, how did we get from gathering to cuckolding?

IMO Many women do not feel the need to have children. When big daddy government will take care of women from birth to death, then women will have less or no child(ren). Children were just an old age policy for women: something to use when their man-slave dropped dead.

Yeah, women carefully arranged all that pregnancy and childbirth stuff with Mother Nature — also a woman! — so they’d have children and grandchildren to sponge off of.

Women also used to practice infanticide overwhelmingly on little girls throughout history, because those little girls provided less future utility (use) to the the woman. Also boys are easier to manipulate and will be needed asap if their man-slaves drops dead quickly.

So, killing girls is actually a form of discrimination against … men.

The modern divorce laws in western nations also allow women to get the greatest utility from the ex-husband through holding the child(ren) hostage, while having multiple new men to exploit for even more resources and other benefits. This is the reason for the high divorce rate. Women do not want or need men, and given the option they will be happier acquiring more stuff from government, multiple men, and the babies daddy.

Never mind that welfare payments are dinky and that roughly 30% of custodial mothers don’t receive any of the child support money they’re owed.

The real fatal flaw of feminism, all women doing this in mass creates a situation where the population declines, while the welfare system increases. These women are illogical, because they just assume: men will continue to put up with their shit … .

Oh, dear. Is the apocalypse near at hand? I have the strange feeling that the apocalypse is near at hand.

Well, welcome to the new reality women: almost 25% of you will never be married. Discriminating against men pisses them off and drives them from education and work, so your hypergamous needs will be unfulfilled. The single men will produce less, so the government will receive less. Employers will leave the country, in order to flee high regulations, taxation, and lower productivity female employees.

And here it comes, right on schedule!

Women have less desire to produce as much as men, so they are inefficient employees in comparison. Lower standards and female accommodations also lower business productivity, and increase costs.

Oh no! Damn those lazy women.

Hey, while you’re at it, can you work lazy brown people into the mix somehow?

The government will increase immigration, because it needs more slaves to pay the growing women’s needs, but the new slaves are of a different culture that does not value the 40-60 hour week westernize male slave system. Also, the immigrants will take full advantage of your welfare system more so than the natives.

Thanks! Misogyny and racism, two great tastes that taste great together!

Welcome to a diminishing economy, where less men will give a shit about women. Your wants will increase, but the resources will decrease. Haha I am going to love seeing the world turn to shit in the next few years!

Well, I guess we can’t argue with SCIENCE.

eli
eli

Wait a sec, if there’s all this cuckolding going on, how come there are no babbies?

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

Interesting how misogynists appear to think that childbirth is no big thing, and that women have not historically died in large numbers during pregnancy and childbirth. For a large part of history, men went through multiple wives because death during childbirth was so common.

bbeaty
bbeaty

It isn’t that big a leap from gathering to cuckholding. It just another form of gathering.

Now I suddenly have a mental image of a woman skipping through the woods with a basket, gathering nuts and berries and men.

Bostonian
Bostonian

No babies because abortion!
Or something.

Myoo
Myoo

Haha I am going to love seeing the world turn to shit in the next few years!

…aaaaaaany day now, just you wait!

JetGirl

What a fucking gobshite. Sorry, that’s all I’ve got.

BritterSweet
BritterSweet

Why do these guys seem so obsessed with the end of the world and society falling apart anyway? It’s like they love to see suffering…oh.

tcwill00
tcwill00

It took me a minute to work out what Moe meant by “advisories” (adversaries).

Merriam Webster. Learn it, love it, live it.

grumpycatisagirl

Dude, it just blows me away that people like this are actually under the impression they are smart.

MaudeLL

When someone uses a term like ‘lower evolved’, you know they don’t understand evolution.

Unfortunately, she gave birth to twin daughters, and her plan was ruined by a new batch of resource sucking thieves!

Catherine
Catherine

“Women see men as their competitors (advisories) and providers of resources”

My competitor could also be an advisor, I suppose, but competitors are rarely the providers of resources for those whom they compete against. This one is not only hateful, he has a problem with linguistic reasoning.

eli
eli

Employers will leave the country, in order to flee high regulations, taxation

And women are responsible for outsourcing and tax havens. Or is it just feminists?

Somehow in the 21st century, the assumed prehistoric role of women as gathers will bring about the collapse of the US (I presume) economy?

We don’t just have SCIENCE, we’ve got lots of LOGIC, too.

tcwill00
tcwill00

@BritterSweet: It’s partly because they honestly believe that they’ll get to be Mad Max rather than Corpse #23 or “thin strips of Objectivist jerky.”

eli
eli

If the world turns to shit, they won’t be watching it, they’ll be standing in it.

scott1139
scott1139

“Haha I am going to love seeing the world turn to shit in the next few years!”

Wow, what an awful person. :/ Rather childish, too–wanting everyone to suffer because women aren’t behaving how he wants them too.

moldybrehd

Children were just an old age policy for women

Actually, children were an old age policy for both women AND men. And it wasn’t as though the elderly expected to coast along, riding on their kids and grandkids; they were generally the primary care-givers of the grandkids while the parents worked the fields & did the heavy chores.

kittehserf

Women see men as their competitors (advisories)

::snicker:: Mr Sciency doesn’t know the difference between an adversary and an advisory, I see. Also, are dudes meant to be our providors or our competitors? Science is hard.

Reading the rest – every time I think these guys can’t get more stupid, they do. Not that there’s anything new here, he’s just rearranged the words a bit.

Also I want those hats in the picture, except not in blue, kthnx.

MGTOW: the ones getting bumped off by the redshirts.

eli
eli

That pic has to be a still from the Stepford Wives, right?

kittehserf

Good guess, eli, it is! (I clicked on it, I haven’t seen the film.)

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

It is astonishing the lengths these guys will go to convince themselves the problem cannot possibly be them.

eli
eli

Aww, shucks. I took an Austrian friend to a double feature of The Stepford Wives and The Stepfather a few years ago (or was it almost 10?!?). We had so much fun. I remember her swishing down the aisle in the 70’s long dress.

sparky
sparky

“Women like to gather gather stuff because women like to gather stuff!”

Holey circular reasoning, Batman!

serrana
serrana

If women don’t do what the smart men say, the population will drop. Ohhh noooooo!

Diana Adams
Diana Adams

They believe that this will reset the system and will abolish the evil feminism. They believe that if society falls appart and chaos errupts and people start killing each other off like wild animals for survival it will be their time to shine… over women atleast. They’d rather see the whole world burn than women having any freedoms at all and as long as women suffer that’s all that matters. That’s how sick those people are.

kittehserf

Or that the problem they fantasise about, complete with Teh Apocalypse, exists.

Bina
Bina

Mo(p)e, you say that like it’s a BAD thing. If the choice is between marrying a jackass like you, and not marrying at all, the latter looks damn good.

How do YOU know what our desires are? You don’t even understand our habits for shit, Mo(p)e. And you sure as hell know nothing of the economic reality of what it is to be female. We aren’t inherently less productive, we are more discriminated against from the outset. We are less likely to be hired, more likely to be fired, and if we have a kid, we are often sure to get canned. Because we are expected to stay home and rear the kids, even when we have less inclination to do so than our partners. People think it’s a woman’s job to be less productive, thanks to ovaries and uteri.

I write poetry and fiction. I have translated two books from Spanish and have more in the works. Those things ARE creating, achieving and earning. And if you think I don’t get a charge off of that, your brain is shit.

Well, actually, it’s shit anyway.

Bonelady
Bonelady

Dear God (and I mean that very devoutly), how I wish these guys would take a couple basic anthropology/human evolution/human prehistory courses and actually PAY ATTENTION. I teach this stuff, and if I didn’t know how futile it was, I would explain his errors to this guy point by point. Don’t get me started on his writing.

So Moe can’t wait for things to fall apart. He hasn’t figured out that if society collapses, it will be collapsing around him? He’d better find one of those women who are so good at gathering resources and try to convince her to be his advisor rather than his adversary.

kittehserf

Diana – be interesting to know what, if any, survival-post-apocalypse skills these clowns have. Even excluding the basic essentials like cooking (y’know, the ones these keyboard warriors would expect a woman to do for them), I don’t see them having any knowledge at all about surviving outside a modern urban environment.

kittehserf

Bina – but it doesn’t count if a woman gets a rush from making or doing things unless she’s doing them for Teh Menz. My satisfaction from knitting my own clothes prolly doesn’t count, because I’m selfishly getting pleasure from owning and wearing my own work, instead of giving it to some random dude.

serrana
serrana

This is terrible news! A bunch of us aren’t going to get married even though we need men so much! But wait…

Women do not and cannot love men.

Okay, I get it. This is tragic because we need men, but we don’t know it.

Women do not want or need men

So it’s bad that we won’t get married because we won’t be there to have sex whenever Moe wants and then pick his underwear up off the floor? Yeah, that sounds more like it.

shayla
shayla

Always gotta laugh when one of these dudes goes with the “you won’t get married!!!” line as if it’s supposed to just destroy us with fear. Sorry, but I’ve got learning, hobbies, ambitions, interests, friends, and enjoy myself– if I happen to find a lovely person to walk alongside that’ll be wonderful but if not my life won’t be OMGZ RUIIINED.

The ending of that post sounds like the Going Galt fantasy, to which the answer always is: go ahead, plenty of people would be happy to take your place & you won’t be missed.

kittehserf

Yeah, if we don’t need, like or want men, and can’t love them, why is it a bad thing for us not to be married to them? Isn’t Moe supposed to be GHOW, anyhow? Or is it just that he’s having a sulkwank about being one of the men nobody would want? Couldn’t be could it? Nah …

OT “Moe” makes me smirk ‘cos there’s a town in Victoria by that name, which has a reputation for being full of feral rednecks. Moe = Moccies On Everyone. Not a fair image, but lasting.

I suspect this Moe would fit right in.

Bina
Bina

Well, the publisher for whom I translated those two Mexican books is a d00d, as are at least half the editors who’ve accepted my literary submissions. I guess they must count, mustn’t they?

I knit too! And crochet, and sew. But yeah, if you mostly wear your own work, I guess that must be the end of productivity as Mo(p)e knows it. Don’t anyone tell him about all the women selling their crafty homemade goods on Etsy!

kittehserf

Etsy crafters are probably cancelled out by the other women GATHERING their stuff.

What sort of things do you knit/crochet/sew? Are you on Ravelry? I know several manboobzers are.

theladyzombie

Maybe it’s because my Dysthymia has hiccuped again and is trying to send me into another clinical depression, but this idiot has really upset me. First of all, these misogynists can’t decide if they hate women for having children (thus extracting resources from men) or for not having children thus eschewing their biological function or some shit.

I never had children. Didn’t want them. And I knew at age 10. I made a decision to break a dysfunctional cycle that is in both sides of my family. How selfish of me not wanting to subject a child to that!

And because I’m a woman, I’m not as productive as a man? Fuck him! I’ve worked his “40-60 hours” per week. When I was in my 20’s and putting myself through school, I would get so tired I’d become numb.

And when I got divorced, I didn’t get shit. In fact, I went into debt trying to get rid of my asshole ex. I also know plenty of women who got divorced and didn’t hit this mythic lottery he thinks exists.

And he thinks I’m a lesser evolved animal? Fuck this joker.

Kim
Kim

@Bonelady
The MGTOW won’t listen, but I’d be fascinated to see a point by point take down.

Marie
Marie

So, killing girls is actually a form of discrimination against … men.

Of course mras would take killing girls as discrimination against men. I’m trying to feel surprised but I’m really not.

Wow this guy doesn’t want to marry me such heartbreak so tragic much tears.

Bina
Bina

Are you on Ravelry?

No…at least, not yet. I don’t do enough right now to frequent it, but I’ve heard of it.

Diana Adams
Diana Adams

During such events surviving against other people and not against the nature is the hardest part, it has always been the case.

Those clowns they believe they have an advantage to pillage, rape, murder and all the “good” things that come with total societal collapse and the law of the jungle.

Bina
Bina

Actually, Mo(p)e, YOU’RE the illogical one…for assuming WE will continue to put up with YOUR shit. Women are the ones going their own way, and it scares the hell out of you, because we’re not washing your dirty socks or picking up after you anymore. We don’t need you. We don’t need to over-reproduce anymore. And with over 7 billion people in the world, a population decline is actually NOT a bad thing, but a boon. Less resource competition + healthier people = greater odds of the human race not choking to death on its own excrement.

But what would I know, I’m apparently a member of another, lesser-evolved species. Yeah. THAT’s logical!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Little-known fact: nudibranches have a terrible shoplifting habit.

kittehserf

Even then, they’re making assumptions about their own abilities and others’ lack of them that just aren’t based in reality.

Still wouldn’t help them when they couldn’t feed themselves or even get fresh water.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

Men want to produce, you see. They are genetically programmed to be economically productive because back in caveman days, any man who didn’t work hard enough on his dinosaur-crane at the quarry would be fired by Mr Slate! He would then be unable to provide bronto-burgers for his family without first going through a series of hilarious misadventures. Animated farce is misandry!!

kittehserf

Little-known fact: nudibranches have a terrible shoplifting habit.

Well of course they do. They can’t get paid work and they have to get clothes somehow.

LBT
LBT

I don’t even think the stupid chestnut about women being unproductive is TRUE.

One of my roommates is unemployed, but she cleans, cooks, mends and customizes clothing, beta-reads my writing (yes! after all these years, I finally have a beta-reader!) and is generally an awesome person. And even if she didn’t do all those things, even if she couldn’t, why should I be like, “HOW DARE YOU?”

I mean, I’ve worked some pretty menial jobs as a warm body. I wasn’t “producing” much of anything, it was just getting paid to stand there and smile. Why should we as people be rated purely on how much we produce? Shouldn’t it matter more to be kind, be generous, and all that other stuff?

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

True story: when we had no running water this past week (caused by MEN! — I assume, because aren’t construction workers who break water mains always male, on account of women are too weak and stupid to do the work?), the person who went out and carried home a couple of buckets of potable water was ME. The man of the house was out at a bar, because they had running water and beer. I texted him when it was safe to come home.

Thank GOD I have a man in the house!

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

@LBT, also, some people are better at coming up with ideas than materializing them, and some people are better at maintaining a system than creating the system. A good working team has people contributing in different ways, and they’re all valuable.

We can ooh and ahh over how much of a genius Leonardo da Vinci was, but he had workshops of people supporting him. Great Men™ are often helpless without their assistants. Really smart Great Men™ don’t go shitting all over their support systems.

As some army guy said on a Gene Simmons show (why do I know this?), “Without the cooks, the elite don’t eat.”

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

…That was a little more elitist than I intended it to be…

catgirl
catgirl

Idk about you guys but I have a man for each day of the week.

1 2 3 6