are these guys 12 years old? attention seeking matt forney oppressed white men playing the victim PUA racism rape red pill

Matt Forney — yes, THAT guy — dances on Nelson Mandela's grave

Nelson Mandela, RIP
Nelson Mandela, RIP

For more proof that bigotries flock together, let’s take a look at some tweets the always despicable Matt Forney made today after learning of the death of Nelson Mandela:

His “statistical evidence” of an alleged “white genocide” in South Africa? A page that links to a curious document full of unsourced claims and hysterical language, and which refers to South Africa’s former apartheid system as “so-called apartheid.” (It’s a pdf; TRIGGER WARNING for gruesome pictures of murder victims.)

Here’s a piece from Africa Check debunking similar claims of a “white genocide” in South Africa.

Forney’s “statistical evidence” that life was better for everyone under apartheid comes from a publication called “The New Observer.” To get an idea of what sort of publication this is, here are some of the top stories on the site at the moment:

• Liberals Aghast as US’s “25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods” All Happen to be Black
  • The Extermination of Whites in Europe: “We Are the Last 3 German Children in Our School.”
  • If White Americans Don’t Start Having Babies Now, the US Will Vanish by 2100

Here’s another Africa Check piece that takes on widely disseminated Facebook post that also claims things were better under apartheid.

Forney’s “statistical evidence” that “[u]nder Nelson Mandela and his successors, South Africa became the rape capital of the world” is a link to an article in World Net Daily about a single serial rapist in South Africa. There are no statistics in it.

While it’s a bit ironic to see Forney — an admitted girlfriend-abuser who once wrote that “[w]omen should be terrorized by their men [because] it’s the only thing that makes them behave better than chimps” — grandstanding about violence against women, it’s actually rather hard to track down reliable statistics about rape in South Africa, much less statistics about rape during apartheid, because back then the white authorities didn’t exactly give a shit about black victims of rape.

Many of those who’ve studied the culture of rape in South Africa argue that the country’s history of apartheid made the problem far, far worse, engendering “an exaggerated culture of aggression and male dominance, among both black and white,” as one researcher has argued.

My favorite tweet of the bunch, though, is this one:

Yeah. Screw Anne Frank, too. All she did was sit around in that dumb attic.

Here’s “Free Nelson Mandela,” by the Special AKA. When it came out, I never believed it would ever come true.

RIP.

EDITED TO ADD:  Thanks to @HamSushi on Twitter for pointing me to Forney’s lovely tweets!

Emilygoddess
Emilygoddess

@daintydougal, Uhura’s name is actually derived from “uhuru”.

serrana
serrana

Sn0rkmaiden, thank you for introducing me to Claire Khaw, seriously. I have been reading her blog all day – I can’t stop. It’s like a clown-car crash of hate. It’s hilarious. http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.com/

Alex

Chicago existed last summer! I visited. 😀

kittehserf

But does it still exist? Or did you just imagine it existed with your poor ladybrain?

cloudiah

@LBT, I went to SA and Zimbabwe about 10 years ago. (Mostly SA + Victoria Falls.)

It was great. The plane ticket was super expensive, but once I was there everything was really cheap because of the exchange rate.

Here’s a cropped (for anonymity’s sake) picture of me and my sister petting a cheetah.

Here’s the sign at the entrance to Robben Island, where Mandela served 18 years. We rode over on a boat with an ANC youth club, which was cool.

cloudiah

The cheetah is alive. It was purring, just like any kitty. It was at a sanctuary for cheetahs that for whatever reason couldn’t live in the wild any more.

Fun fact: Cheetah fur is mostly very wiry and coarse, but the black spots are a totally different texture: soft and fuzzy.

kittehserf

You got to pat a purring cheetah! I haz all the envy.

I didn’t know that about cheetah fur!

kittehserf

“Man created God to protect him from Woman.”

Does anyone understand the last one?

Sounds like an arse-about-face version of acknowledging that misogynistic thinking gives rise to misogynistic religions. Not “protect from” but “reinforce power over”.

Alex

@kittehs, I was with three males who can confirm it! I was with two females as well, but alas they too have ladybrains.

Bina

CheetahSQUEEEEEE! Oh, I envy you being able to pet such a beautiful big kitteh. My torbie longhair polydactyl kitten is cute (and has quite the tail!), but she’s so…small, compared to that.

And wow, female misogyny. That’s…different.

Bina

Sounds like Michelle Malkin, only the latter is Filipina. But otherwise, a total Asian white supremacist. A special breed of loopy, in other words.

LBT
LBT

Ooh, ooh, I was in Chicago a month and a half ago! And I don’t have a ladybrain, so my male rationality says it must still be there!

RE: cloudiah

That is so cool that you got to go. I’ve never been anywhere in Africa at all, and though I love travel, I’m always a little dubious about traveling somewhere I don’t speak the local language/s. I would really like to visit the ruins of Carthage, though, and Egypt and Nubia and aaaagh I could never choose. The continent is so BIG! There’s too much to see and too many people to meet!

Oh, and guys: BEHOLD! The first of the Feminist Borg critters: the Devon Rex kitten! What do you think? Okay?

neuroticbeagle

I wanna pet a cheetah! Or a lion or a tiger or jaguar!

Borg kitty! squeeeee! Here take my tuna!

LBT
LBT

This is going to be a different way than my usual commissions, since I’m kinda doing them for all y’all instead of my usual one. So I guess I’ll try and churn out two a week, post them as I go, and if there are any problems, poke me. Does that sound all right?

@Alex & LBT:

So that’s several men who can confirm it! PROOF!

BORG KITTY! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Your tuna will be assmilated, neuroticbeagle.

However you want to pace it is fine by me, Rogan – it’s your work, after all. 🙂

@auggz:

She’s a militant atheist who thinks all morals should be based on the Koran

She’s of Chinese decent and she’s a white nationalist. Idk what to do anymore. Is my head supposed to hurt this bad?

OW have you any spare headache pills?

@Bina:

PICS PLZ

Ask and ye shall receive! Here’s my kitten doing the Hokey Pokey:

And here she is, tail-approving a snow shovel:

And here’s one showing her awesome paws:

Bina

Okay, I don’t know why it doesn’t want to link to Instagram. Internets FAIL.

cloudiah

Both borgie kitty and torbie kitty are awesome.

It’s linking now, Bina.

LOOKIT THE FURS LOOKIT THE TAIL LOOKIT THE LITTLE TOES EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*ahem*

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“She made some tweet about how she wouldn’t want a mentally disabled kid, so women should “accidentally on purpose” literally drop zie till zie dies. She backpedalled… To say that she would chose a more merciful method or something.”

The fucking fuck it’s called fucking adoption! Give the kid up for adoption, don’t fucking murder your goddamned child!

Bina

Great, it’s working for everyone but me. Glad you like her!

kittehserf

So – because she wouldn’t want a mentally disabled child (or rather, want to have the trouble of caring for one, because who actually wants their child to be disabled in any way, before the fact?)* she thinks other women should kill theirs?

That makes no fucking sense, apart from all the wrongness.

*Someone with Munchausen’s-by-proxy is the only exception I can think of.

Bina

BTW, here she is being rude:

And here she is, being cute:

Alice Sanguinaria

You know, I like it when people tell me that I’d be better off dead than with mental disabilities. How merciful is it to know that I’m not worthy enough to live?

kittehserf

Bina – kitteh is obviously punishing you via the internets for taking her picture. You have seen (or not seen, in this case) Cat Anger Consequences.

Bina – cat blows raspberries! 😀

Does she have some Maine Coone or one of the mega fluffy breeds in her background? She’s got such gorgeous fur.

Alice – you are the Angel Messenger of Ceiling Cat. Mere humans are not fit to scritch you ethereal kitty ears.

Bina

I think she must be part ‘Coon, she’s definitely got the eartufts. And the super-sweet personality. She’s also just seven months old, and promising to be big if she keeps growing at this rate. And Maine Coons do have a polydactyl gene. She showed up at my door as a stray and promptly adopted me, so I’ll never know for sure. But I’m going to guess that she’s part ‘Coon, anyhow.

BTW, David, you might be amused at this. The Toronto Eaton Centre, the big downtown shopping mall, has a PUA problem, and is kicking the harassholes out:

CassandraSays

But if I drop a child repeatedly on its head and it lives it might turn out like her…

(Too grim?)

In other news, I suspect that she may have a pair of hungry ghosts stalking her. She can call them nǎinai and yéye to be polite, but I don’t think that’s going to make them any less pissed off.

Λυνα
Λυνα

As someone who lived in Japan for several years, I can say that article displays an almost complete lack of understanding of the gender dynamics in Japan. There’s many reasons for the declining rate of marriage in Japan ranging from women seeking greater independence, to the economy just being bad because of continuing fallout from the 90’s economic bust and people not wanting to start a family until they can afford to be financially independent. Putting on something as trivial as men not being “manly’ in the western sense is absurd, especially because they have a different standard of attractive for men there, which actually tends to be rather feminine.

kittehserf

Bina – she could end up Giant Kitty of Cuteness, then!

How lucky she turned up and you were able to adopt her (or be adopted by her).

PUAs going in packs, now? I thought they were all about competing with each other? How can they tell their True Facts Stories about their success rate when they’re all trying their bullshit on the same women?

Of course it does point to another thing behind these alleged attempts to get dates/sex: they’re not really trying to at all, it’s just about frightening and harassing women. They really haven’t changed* since they were in school, bullying the girls.

*including their underwear, probably.

moar info plz!

Λυνα
Λυνα

How is men not eating meat bad? I don’t care if she’s not vegetarian, but that just doesn’t make sense. “Men trying not to hurt living things? How immoral!”

Finer points of the traditional gender dynamic in Japan are harder to explain, but certain diatary habits are considered to be masculine (e.g. eating mostly meat, drinking alcohol, favoring umami-tasting foods) while others are traditionally feminine (vegetarianism, dislike towards things like alcohol and cigarettes, a preference towards sweets). The article she links to doesn’t actually take the stance that men changing their habits to be more feminine is a bad thing though, and in fact it says

All in all, though, Morioka sees the soshokukei phenomenon in a positive light, saying that it is a sign of society becoming more tolerant of individual differences among men.
“Men should diversify,” he said. “It’s good for both men and the society if more men are freed from fixed values.”

She interpreted it to be bad from the perspective of an outsider unaccustomed to Japanese culture.

Bina

*including their underwear, probably.

I think this PUA meetup may have been some kind of contest, to see who could harass the most women in a given time frame, and the same ones kept getting hit on because they happened to be in the wrong place, alone, at the wrong time… I dunno. I’m just glad I haven’t been to the Eaton Centre since the mid-1990s…and if those guys had tried that shit on me while I was taking Wen-Do classes, they’d have all ended up with cracked collarbones. I suppose the prospect of hitting on a woman who’s learned self-defence and isn’t afraid to use it in practice has never occurred to them…

kittehserf

Now that’s a scenario for a video game I could get into – Whack-a-PUA (not blow to smithereens, just frighten the crap out of him).

CassandraSays

It would be hilarious if we started seeing “No Pick-Up” signs in public places – like No Smoking signs, but aimed at PUAs, who’re far more irritating than smokers.

(I’ve heard that these already exist in one bar district in Tokyo.)

Bina

I hope there’s strict enforcement of no-pickup zones, if that ever comes to pass. BTW, I suspect these harassholes picked this time of year because of all the holiday shoppers…they probaby figure on good odds of finding lone ladies in the mall right now.

Some signs:

No Pickups

No PUAs

No MRAs

What are you doing here, I thought you were GYOW?

*probably

Bina

What are you doing here, I thought you were GYOW?

Snicker…oh, if only they would. And STFU about it, too. Just go, and never be seen or heard from again.

Alice Sanguinaria

kittehs – True. People who say that the disabled are not worthy to live are assholes, and unworthy of the honor of scratching behind my ears. This is now final.

*bangs gavel*

kittehserf

Correct! I submit to this excellent judgement from the bench.*

*the one with the comfy cushion and tapestry cover for stropping claws

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Um, I’m not sure a “no pick-up zone” sign would get the PUA point across, seeing how “no drop-off zones” are a thing — the vast majority of people would likely assume it refers to passenger egress from a motor vehicle. (Ah egress, the Latin verb behind that is FUCKING HELL to conjugate)

kittehserf

I thought much the same about the no drop-off zones sign – though I think I’ve seen more “drop off only” types, at hospitals and so on.

Mind you “drop off zone” would have a nice double meaning for telling PUAs to piss off.

neuroticbeagle

Um, I’m not sure a “no pick-up zone” sign would get the PUA point across, seeing how “no drop-off zones” are a thing— the vast majority of people would likely assume it refers to passenger egress from a motor vehicle.

I thought these signs were going to be inside the mall. Theres not usually motor vehicles operating in the mall.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Ah, yeah, they could work indoors. Though I beg to differ about motor vehicles in malls, mall security here sometimes has golf cart like things.

kittehserf

Yeah, but signage wouldn’t apply to them anyway.

CassandraSays

I believe the signage in Japan was using the word “nanpa” which is a lot more specific than “pick-up”, so the meaning of saying “don’t do that here” would be clear.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Mnemosyne:

Where do people keep getting the idea that white people are going to disappear? The way I see it, from a genetic perspective, fair-skinned people will always exist in some form because the alleles that code for it won’t go away. Maybe White Nationalists should take Genetics 101 again and pay attention this time around.

The fundamental problem here isn’t the failure in genetics but the belief that “original races” (as in historically known populations with certain allelic frequencies) are distinct and unique. Then, if you have a blended population, it’s not the same as the original races, regardless of what individual recombinations there might be. This same White Nationalist thinking also applies to culture, often without much bothering to distinguish it from race.

Then, who cares that by this thinking, original non-white races and cultures also go extinct due to blending? If your worldview is very white-focused, racial blending might look like generic “colored” people are taking over the world and your own society. It’s all the more tragedy if you conciously believe that your own people are better than those others.

Also, while some White Nationalists think the world will be racially mixed by 2100 or so, others don’t even consider the implications of racial mixing. They see things in Black and White, and they note that “white” populations generally have birthrates below replacement. This will logically eventually lead to white extinction sometime before the heat death of universe. Who cares that some small white populations like in Iceland still reproduce vigorously.

Then, if you believe that white people are the upholders of civilization, you will be very worried about the diminishing presence (both physical, cultural and political) of white people, both globally and in your own country. Who cares if in year 3000, there are still a few million white people (even not counting Iceland!) or that whites make up some 10% of the ancestry of Brave New Humanity. For all White Nationalist intents and purposes, white people will have gone extinct.

Bina

Re anti-PUA signage: Something with a crossed-out graphic of a man accosting a woman would probably be in order, too.

Bina

(Preferably with the dude wearing one of those silly trilby hats.)