antifeminism divorce evil fat fatties evil sexy ladies evil short-haired women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny patriarchy rape culture reactionary bullshit red pill straw feminists

Manosphere blogger: “Feminism is a morbidly obese, sexually promiscuous, short-haired, tattooed, cussing beast whom no man can ever love or trust.”

Beta male oppressed by feminism.
Beta male oppressed by feminism.

Does anyone read newspaper comics any more? Does anyone even remember reading newspaper comics? One of the worst of the bunch is a mawkish little one-panel strip called “Love is …,” with a simple formula: a little drawing of a plump, happy, naked couple (minus sex organs), with a caption starting off with the words “love is.” The more popular strips were turned into greeting cards. I actually have an oil painting someone made of the Love is couple that I found in a thrift store for $1.47. The caption: “Love is … letting him win once in a while.”

The strip began in 1970, and the creator turned it over to the current writer and artist in 1975. I have no fucking idea how on earth he can come up with a new “love is” caption every day. His life must be some kind of existential hell. He must spend hours just staring out the window looking for inspiration. Love is … a dog taking a shit, no. Love is … a fat guy waiting for a bus … no. Love is … sitting alone in my underwear wondering what has gone wrong with my life.

Anyway, the reactionary Manosphere blogger Dicipres has decided to do a similar thing with the phrase “feminism is.” Only without the little naked couple. Here are some of his captions-without-pictures.

Feminism is a family which hates itself.

Feminism is a line drawn inside your home between you and your wife.

Feminism is a woman furious over ‘rape culture’ and who masturbates while fantasizing being beaten and raped. …

Feminism is a woman who cannot be loved anymore since she hates the domineering man she lusts and sexually despises the submissive man she likes.

Feminism is alimony and every other weekend

Feminism is a son hating his father

Feminism is equality as the only measure for progress of a society …

Feminism is a demographic annihilation due to low birth rates

Yeah. I don’t think any of those are going to work as greeting cards.

And what do these guys have against women with short hair?

neuroticbeagle

Feminism is being ruled by the Furrinati.

Feminism is why stores are open on Thanksgiving.

Feminism is my dog snoring.

lana
lana

OK, sorry to go OT, but I just learned of this story from Israel where a Rabbinical court has fined a woman for failing to have her son circumcised.

She’s divorcing the father, and he wants the child circumcised, so they went to Rabbinical court. They want her to pay $140 a day for each day the baby remains uncircumcised.

David, is there any way to bring this to the attention of the MRM? I’m sure they’ll ignore this story if they can, because which way they would jump? With the rebel woman divorcing her husband? Or with the patriarchy–which is insisting on circumcision?

It’s awful for the child and his mother. But I can’t help feeling I’d love to see some MRA heads explode over the story.

Me too I would LOVE to see their opinions on this.

It would thrill me to pieces to see how MRA can spin this as a mans rights violated.(mot of them consider circumcision of males a violation of men’s rights )

They would have to side with the evil woman to be consistent.

neuroticbeagle

Being all alone with cats
Worse than being alone
with hands and socks

cloudiah

Maybe needs a trigger warning?

Worst MRA curse?
“Hope you die surrounded by
dear friends and kittens!”

BritterSweet
BritterSweet

Feminism is an ice cream thief :'(

neuroticbeagle

They had many box cutters
they were very mean
And called me otter.

BritterSweet
BritterSweet

I don’t hate females.
They’re just only good for sex.
Curse you, feminists!

lana
lana

Bittersweet I LOVE that one !

They are. They are afraid of women.

lana
lana

I don’t hate females.
They’re just only good for sex.
Curse you, feminists!

You miss the point .The only thing they want from females they can not get.

Ally S

Rape against men is bad
Triggered by my child rape joke?
No compassion for you

kittehserf

Feminism is the batteries that are not included.

feminism is Canada
banning sexbots
misandry

They had many box cutters
they were very mean
And called me otter.

I <3 this.

cloudiah

If anyone wants to know what r/mr thought of the “debate” tonight, follow this thread.

Lady Mondegreen

I’m loving the poetry. Especially the haiku, and kittehserf’s “I Wandered Lonely as a Dude.”

😀

neuroticbeagle

I go my own way
but you still don’t give me sex
what is wrong with you?

Alice Sanguinaria

[content warning: rape apologia]

No means no and skirt
Means yes, and to say nothing
Means it is not rape.

You can ask for a
Rape just by wearing slutty
Clothes that get me hard.

Next time you mean no,
Don’t dress like a goddamned whore
You dumb stupid slut.

cloudiah

This is all going on Artistry, you know that right? <3

neuroticbeagle

Boner, boner morning height,
In my bedroom in the night.
How can I make it go down?
When females won’t stay around?

~apologies to William Blake~

CassandraSays

Boners are hard
Balls are blue
I hate women
Why don’t you too?

Alice Sanguinaria

“MRA Lament”

Go.
I heard all I need to know.
Sweetie, don’t you know?
Can’t you see that our relationship
Is at its all time low?

Yes it is
For you are oppressing me
With your creep shaming and your emasculating
It’s almost as if you hate me
With your feministing.

You tell me no when I wanna fuck you
And you push me away when I try to get closer.
You say that you love people like me, and then you castrate me
By your going Dutching and your careering
But especially by your ability to dump me and leave me.

Why do you have the choice?
You know what you are.
Fragile are you and slender like glass.
You are sixteen going on seventeen
And I’m forty going on and aging handsomely.
You need someone to show you the way
And I can provide you with what you need,
So why do you insist in saying no to me
When your pussy wets at my authority?

Your words wound my soul
With your ivory tower words.

Why don’t you get down on your knees?
You know you want to, my baby.
That’s where you should be, sweetie,
Just serving me,
Just as it should be.

— with apologies to Trent Reznor for the opening two lines

baileyrenee
baileyrenee

All women trick men
And come into our spaces
GWW said so

Rape is no big deal
I got blocked on twitter
Now that’s sexism

Cyndi Lauper song
Boys also want to have fun
That is misandry

kittehserf

OMG neuroticbeagle, Blake will never forgive you for that, it’s brilliant!

neuroticbeagle

Thank you, thank you. ::bows::

PerfectLikeThis
PerfectLikeThis

Hi, I’m a plus sized person that found this blog through a long trip through multiple links, posted via blogs and other sites that have an association with feminism and the Health At Every Size movement. I can see why I’ve been directed specifically to this post, seeing that it is both about feminism and has they keyword “morbidly obese”, former of which I support and both I’m interested in. Now, I was initially very pleased with this article, and the general theme and content of this blog itself, I can see why it had many recommendations from fellow feminists. What I’m bothered by however, is the fat-shaming present in this blog, specifically the title “Man Boobz”. I don’t understand why this has to be name of a purportedly safe place for a plus sized person or a woman. Yes, it is making fun of men, but more often that that it is making fun of fat persons. I’ve seen this insult thrown at both men and women by fat shaming jerks who wished to hurt them, at it is the women who often suffer most from such size judgemental words. Words such as this are widely known as triggering in the HAES movement, and I assumed in the feminist movement as well, unfortunately this blog seems to be an exception of sorts

Please, can anyone give an explanation or justification for this name? I would love to link to this blog to both feminists and HAES persons alike, but I will not do so until a proper excuse is given for what I currently see as a stain of bigotry in this otherwise progressive website.

neuroticbeagle

Penguin, Penguin what a whore.
Know what those pebbles are for.
To turn the chairs hard as stone,
My sore butt I whine and moan.

kamilla1960
kamilla1960

Actually, that was a very sweet little cartoon. I remember it from my teens. Completely inoffensive.

Snork Maiden

And what do these guys have against women with short hair?
Miley Cyrus, possibly?

Isn’t the term ‘Young Patriarch’ a bit of an oxymoron? I’ll let someone else make the obvious pun, if they wish.

kittehserf

Ba dum tish!

scarlettpipstrelle

Um, alimony is not awarded much any more. Almost never in states like mine. (which by now is most states)

NonServiam
NonServiam

Feminism is a wish your heart makes.
Feminism is for lovers.

I need coffee before I can really get into this.

Cerberus

On the short-hair thing:

Remember that these are the fucks who are having a public meltdown at the very notion that the sexes aren’t regimentally separated by evolution, biology, go in the kitchen because science says.

So to these people, so utterly trapped by toxic masculinity that they are jumping at their shadow less it pass over something that would feminize them, short hair equals boy and long hair equals girl because a fairly modern hair-style tradition in the western countries they belong to have roughly this cultural dimorphism which is of course biological destiny and iron-clad proof of separation of the sexes.

So when a man wears his hair long, he has betrayed his masculinity and is aligning himself with the bedeviled she-creatures. And when a woman wears her hair short, it is a direct attempt to shatter this super strong and totally real separation and “invade male norms” and infect them with her icky girl cooties causing them to flee into the night away from it,”

So that’s the issue for them. It’s also the reason that random subcultures are protected as if the notion that girls enjoy them is equivalent to dropping a nuclear bomb. It’s because to them, once women start to enjoy a past-time with any amount of visible numbers, then it instantly becomes girly and not something they can use to prop up their insecure fragile masculinity and thus must be abandoned. So women liking or doing something isn’t them liking or doing something, it’s “taking something they love away from them”.

So yeah, that.

But it might get extra hate because there was a trend about what 10-20 years ago of lesbian women using short haircuts as signifiers of being a member of the lesbian subculture and women who don’t need a man in their lives either sexually or romantically might be the single most terrifying thing in MRA land.

The reason it is still horrifying and evil to them now that short haircuts have pretty much become a whole non-subculture-specific thing and lots of straight women wear their hair short is because these fuckers are super regressive conservatives and thus exceedingly slow to respond to the march of history passing by their window.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Paid for her dinner
No sex in compensation
Feel the injustice

BritterSweet
BritterSweet

(TW)

Consent is too haaaard.
Way too much to ask of me.
Stop crying rape, you cunt!

melody

Thinking of alimony lead me to check out the census statistics on it.

“Child support payments averaged $5,150 annually”

Only 62.3 percent of alimony owed is paid.

More men than women pay alimony. Though the numbers of women are rising.

“• The proportion of custodial mothers with incomes below poverty (31.8 percent) was about twice as high as that for custodial fathers (16.2 percent).”

Yay, for random fact dumping.

hellkell
hellkell

David: nice riff on a graffiti classic!

Howard Bannister

“Child support payments averaged $5,150 annually”

Welp.

Seranvali
Seranvali

Perfectlikethis:

Actually I think the title is a kind of pun on 1. David being totally (and quite rightly) unashamed of his size and 2. A boob also being a word for a foolish person (meaning MRAs, of course) I’m absolutely certain that there is no fat shaming intent here. Many of us are plus sized and find this place rather refreshing in that fat shaming is laughed at here. We talk about it a lot, not because we agree with it but because we enjoy ridiculing it and people who do it.

So hi! I’m glad you dropped by!

cloudiah

@augzilliary, The link is okay — just goes to r/mr, where the guy who impersonates David on Reddit proposes that JtO would have been a better debater, and links to a video of the time John “debated” the Manhood Academy troll. And someone is in there arguing against their abuse of statistics, fairly well last I checked.

Ashley

Feminism is the one hiding under your bed,
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red.
Feminism is the one hiding under your stairs.
Fingers like snakes and spiders in their hair.
This is feminism, this is feminism.

Everybody scream!

Alex

Woman went into his room for coffee
Stupid slut asked for it!
Woman turned down his offer for coffee in his room
Crazy bitch for assuming he’s a rapist!

Argenti Aertheri

“And someone is in there arguing against their abuse of statistics, fairly well last I checked.”

Someone please fetch my fainting couch! An r/mr’er who isn’t murdering my beloved statistic methods?! How ever can this be?!

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Feminist buffalo feminist buffalo buffalo buffalo feminist buffalo

Shouldn’t it be “feminist buffalo buffalo (feminist) buffalo feminist buffalo buffalo”?

cloudiah

Argenti, sorry, but it isn’t an r/mr regular. May even be a feminist! Getting heavily downvoted, too.

Brooked
Brooked

@Argenti

Maybe they are too busy doing unspeakable things to history, biology, evolution, history, sociology, the scienctific method, logic, decency, history and common sense. (And, yes, pseudo-history is major bugaboo for me.)

Brooked
Brooked

I usually spell “scientific” correctly. FYI.

augochlorella

Feminism is women not listening to me when I explain their sexuality to them.

Don’t they understand I’m the objective one?!??

cloudiah

Have we had any Emily Dickinson knock-offs yet?

“Feminism” is the thing with feathers –
That crouches on cowed men –
And shrieks the dirge without the words –
And never stops – at all –

And foulest – in the Gale – is heard –
And sore must be the storm –
That could abash the fearsome Bird
That spermjacked so many men –

I’ve heard it in the chillest land –
And on the strangest Sea –
Yet – ever – in Extremity,
It asked for alimony.

cloudiah

Also, I think I found the last epic manboobzers’ poetry slam, starting here:

kittehserf

We interrupt this poetry slam to make an important announcement – I’ll be in the US from Sunday 27 April to Sunday 4 May.

Further details in the Open thread!

dlouwe
dlouwe

Either should be fine, it just depends on if the “first” buffalo is acting or being acted upon.

Feminist buffalo (that) buffalo feminist buffalo
Feminist buffalo (that) feminist buffalo buffalo