antifeminism divorce evil fat fatties evil sexy ladies evil short-haired women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny patriarchy rape culture reactionary bullshit red pill straw feminists

Manosphere blogger: “Feminism is a morbidly obese, sexually promiscuous, short-haired, tattooed, cussing beast whom no man can ever love or trust.”

Beta male oppressed by feminism.
Beta male oppressed by feminism.

Does anyone read newspaper comics any more? Does anyone even remember reading newspaper comics? One of the worst of the bunch is a mawkish little one-panel strip called “Love is …,” with a simple formula: a little drawing of a plump, happy, naked couple (minus sex organs), with a caption starting off with the words “love is.” The more popular strips were turned into greeting cards. I actually have an oil painting someone made of the Love is couple that I found in a thrift store for $1.47. The caption: “Love is … letting him win once in a while.”

The strip began in 1970, and the creator turned it over to the current writer and artist in 1975. I have no fucking idea how on earth he can come up with a new “love is” caption every day. His life must be some kind of existential hell. He must spend hours just staring out the window looking for inspiration. Love is … a dog taking a shit, no. Love is … a fat guy waiting for a bus … no. Love is … sitting alone in my underwear wondering what has gone wrong with my life.

Anyway, the reactionary Manosphere blogger Dicipres has decided to do a similar thing with the phrase “feminism is.” Only without the little naked couple. Here are some of his captions-without-pictures.

Feminism is a family which hates itself.

Feminism is a line drawn inside your home between you and your wife.

Feminism is a woman furious over ‘rape culture’ and who masturbates while fantasizing being beaten and raped. …

Feminism is a woman who cannot be loved anymore since she hates the domineering man she lusts and sexually despises the submissive man she likes.

Feminism is alimony and every other weekend

Feminism is a son hating his father

Feminism is equality as the only measure for progress of a society …

Feminism is a demographic annihilation due to low birth rates

Yeah. I don’t think any of those are going to work as greeting cards.

And what do these guys have against women with short hair?

kittehserf

Feminism is…
Why all my dolls have run
Away to a shelter.

Shall I send you an invoice for that monitor or would you like to use paypal?

Xen
Xen

Short hair is easy to maintain. Enough said.

kittehserf

lana – that’s cool! I’m a cis woman, that’s a current pic of Louis I use in my gravatar (don’t ask how I photoshop his pics, it’ll be the derail to end all derails, lol). In brief, he’s my soulmate, and we’re in contact all the time. Feel free to have a poke round my blog if you like – you can get to it by clicking on my nym. 🙂

(Here endeth the advertising feature.)

Ally S

lana, kittehserf is female.

Also, I’m probably XY, but that doesn’t make me male. I’m a transgender girl and I don’t identify as a guy at all. Chromosomes are a poor way of determining what someone’s gender is.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

LA is bad, but Canada is literally the worst place on earth to be a man!

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

Hunting the mammoth
Drowning on the Titanic
And Sharon Osborne

And yet none of these
Injustices can compare
With dire friendzoning

hellkell
hellkell

You jealous bitches
Dolls are what men want you know
Hey, come back here, shrew

Alice Sanguinaria

Misandry and hate
Is all feminism is.
Pussies and titties.

CassandraSays

But wait, what about Sweden? And wasn’t Iceland going to ban strip clubs?

Combining conventionally hot blonde women with feminism is the ultimate evil.

Alice Sanguinaria

Dehumanize me!
Said most no woman ever.
Dreams are fleeting fast.

Ally S

Objectifying?
But I like looking at women!
You’re a misandrist!

hellkell
hellkell

Bitches, sluts, whores
Misandry all around me
I want my mommy

lana

(Here endeth the advertising feature.)

Lol ..I will ! Your soul mate in heaven ..I will check out . (((HUGS)))

CassandraSays

Brad Pitt
Some women like him
Therefore wanting to rape 12 year old girls is OK

hellkell
hellkell

Elevators and spit
My morning height is short
What are boundaries?

CassandraSays

Boundaries
Evil feminist invention
You just don’t want betas to get laid

Alice Sanguinaria

Slutty gold digging
Whores be many in here now.
Me want Madonnas.

lana

lana, kittehserf is female.

I understand that .But it “helps” to understand what a person might be going through as far as typically xy or xx what the “parts are” on the outside verses in the brain .I realize there are exceptions .”Where you are XY with male parts only inside.

I didn’t mean to say chromosomes were an accurate way of determining someones gender.

lana

I want to get back to slut shaming!

kittehserf

Hugs back!

Soulmate and stealer of my clothes.

::sideeyes a certain person lookin’ smug in my tee and new shoes. He doesn’t even have to break ’em in, the swine.::

I ninjaed Ally! Makes a change. ::blows raspberry::

lana

You dirty whore ! You slept with every one but me and I BOUGHT you dinner!!!!!

Alice Sanguinaria

Elevators at
Four AM and will you please
Have coffee with me?

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

There one was a low status fellow
Who used all the game lines he could bellow
‘Behold! I’m so alphay
‘I eat steak, not alfalfa!
‘Yet the females all claim that I smell-o’

Brooked
Brooked

@Buttercup Q Skullpants

They still make those “Love Is….” cartoons with the naked hippie couple? Wow. I have a sudden urge to go listen to Chuck Mangione and eat some space food sticks.

I find the “Love is…” cartoons more disturbing then that idiot Manosphere bloggers, only because someone made a living producing those eyesores.

Enjoyed the Chuck Magione reference. Forget cowbell, we need more flugelhorn!

Dicipres outdid himself with this one:

Feminism is opposing telling girls what they “need” to like (e.g. cooking and dolls) while telling girls what they “need” to like (e.g. engineering and math).

There is some much fail in that one sentence, he’s bracingly unfamiliar with actual lived reality.

Bonus amusement for ‘Reality’ Doug’s comment on the “Feminism is” blog:

Nailed it, including this one which is not obvious: “Feminism is a son hating his father”.

Apparently alienated children is common MRA experience.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

Alpha, not alphay

kittehserf

Heh, I’ve no idea what my chromosomes are. They could be CAT for all I know.

(If only. I’d be safe when the Catpocalypse comes.)

kittehserf

Is elevators at 4am like pistols at dawn?

lana

The other thing “feminist do” (love is ) they wait til their beta husband is out of town and she screws an alpha (when she is ovulating ) insuring she has strong alpha genetic off spring and lets the beta (like a sucker) stick around and raise the child.

Snicker “love is”.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

“Grody Loser Spooge”
has now been rebranded as
“Liquid Fucking Gold”

Ask for it by name!

lana

Ahh… I liked some of the love is cartoons.But then again I was born in 68.

My sister made a collage of them for her and her BF. They weren’t all bad.

lana

Heh, I’ve no idea what my chromosomes are. They could be CAT for all I know.

(If only. I’d be safe when the Catpocalypse comes.)

You know good and well what chromosomes are.It starts with egg and sperm.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Brooked – yeah, the “Love Is” cartoons slightly freaked me out as a kid. o.o Then came the day I found “The Joy of Sex” in my parents’ bookcase, which had realistic line drawings of naked hippies. Hairy, hairy naked hippies. O.O.

The cartoons were never the same after that.

hellkell
hellkell

Guys, don’t do that
Shitstorm forever and ever amen
U mad bros?

hellkell
hellkell

You know good and well what chromosomes are.It starts with egg and sperm.

WTF?

kittehserf

LOL no, I mean as in whether they’re XX or some other variation (pretty sure they’re not XY, considering.)

Ah yes, the Joy of Sex. I liked those drawings too … hated the later edition where they had photos of yuppies instead of hippies. Bring back the dude with long(ish) hair, I say!

Righto, time to head home, catch y’all later. 🙂

lana

See this is the kind of shit Im talking about .I just read this on a Christian forum .Not even the manosphere .

Strong men would never hold women back from being more like men. Women need feminism so they can be more like men in a socially acceptable way with legal protections. The idea that a woman can be feminine and happy that way is a quaint notion that only thrives in 3rd world societies.

The article is spot on.

Let em wear pants and short haircuts is what I say.

That comment was said in response to this article .(a feminist writer)

Ally S

Ah, ok then. I’m just sensitive to this kind of thing since I’m trans.

Baroncognito

I feel kind of old that no one else’s mind went there:

Feminism is the terror that flaps in the night.
Feminism is the surpise in your box of cereal.
Feminism is the batteries that are not included.
Feminism is the auditor that wants to look at your books.
Feminism is the headache in the criminal mind.
Feminism is obviously out of it’s trademark blue smoke
Feminism is DARKWING DUCK!

Ally S

Feminism is each sold separately.

Ally S

They say things I don’t like
They hate my rape jokes
MY FROZEN PEACHES

lana

Ah, ok then. I’m just sensitive to this kind of thing since I’m trans.

The last thing I would want to do is hurt your feelings. I’m nosy in a sense I look to understand. Know someone.

That sounds corny .

I have stuck my foot in my mouth enough .Sorry if I stepped on any toes.

Myoo
Myoo

Feminism is made out of people! It’s people!
Feminism was his sled.
Feminism is Luke’s father.
Feminism was dead all along.
Feminism was Earth the whole time.
Feminism was just a dream. Or was it?

baroncognito

Feminism thinks so, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?
Feminism thinks so, but if we didn’t have ears, we’d look like weasels.
Feminism thinks so, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?
Feminism thinks so, but isn’t that why they invented tube socks?

Pippin

Confused MRA’s,
evo doesn’t work that way
only an excuse

dlouwe
dlouwe

A feminism is a feminism is a feminism.

Feminist buffalo feminist buffalo buffalo buffalo feminist buffalo

thebewilderness

Oh my dear paws and whiskers y’all are killink me daid!

Bina
Bina

I bought you dinner …
Why don’t you dispense some sex?
Misandristic bitch!

Lady Mondegreen

OK, sorry to go OT, but I just learned of this story from Israel where a Rabbinical court has fined a woman for failing to have her son circumcised.

She’s divorcing the father, and he wants the child circumcised, so they went to Rabbinical court. They want her to pay $140 a day for each day the baby remains uncircumcised.

David, is there any way to bring this to the attention of the MRM? I’m sure they’ll ignore this story if they can, because which way they would jump? With the rebel woman divorcing her husband? Or with the patriarchy–which is insisting on circumcision?

It’s awful for the child and his mother. But I can’t help feeling I’d love to see some MRA heads explode over the story.

cloudiah

@Lady Mondegreen, The story was briefly trending on r/mr, but as always they failed to do anything at all to help an actual human being.

@everyone, Your poetry is amazing. I <3 you all.