advocacy of violence alpha males asian fetishist attention seeking beta males hate men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny playing the victim PUA racism red pill rhymes with roosh transphobia trigger warning

Pickup guru Roosh V tries to drum up page views with vicious transphobia, his regulars applaud

attention_please_thanks_for_paying

[TRIGGER WARNING: QUOTES CONTAIN TRANSPHOBIA, ADVOCACY OF VIOLENCE TOWARDS TRANS WOMEN]

Pickup guru and human stain Roosh V. continues his search for attention at any cost. His latest grab for page views takes the form of a nasty little post on Return of Kings ostensibly “warning” his readers how they can protect themselves from evil “[t]rannies [who] will try to trick a player to get some loving.”

The post, written by someone calling himself redpiller1985, is a transphobic rant in the form of a jokey list purporting to show guys “8 Ways To Spot A Transsexual.” Redpiller1985 starts off by declaring that

It’s not just betas and closet conning alphas trying to hold us back. It’s cross-dressing men who are so mentally ill that they think they’re women. They’re delusional omega men who think acting like a caricature of the women who don’t give them play is how they can finally get some sexual pleasure from unwitting men.

The “humor” of the post is so strained it’s doubtful it would even elicit a chuckle from even the most egregious transphobe. Redpiller1985 mocks “trannies” for allegedly having silly names “[l]ike the name Jessica but spelled as Jessika.” He think’s its hilarious that they don’t like being referred to as “he,” and that some “trannies” use words like “kyriarchy” and “cisgender.” He thinks it’s risible that “[t]ranssexuals have an incredibly high suicide and drug abuse rate..”

Indeed, a portion of the article is devoted to mocking the suicide attempt of a trans game designer; I’m not going to quote any of that.

Redpiller1985 ends by proclaiming, with mock sincerity, that all this nastiness is really an attempt to help poor “trannies” get their lives in order:

We as red pillers must even tell the most beta blue pillers in existence when the “hot girl” at the bar is really a lying mentally ill man in a dress. If we stand up to their mental illness and call them out instead of making their delusions worse. It will inspire these disfigured men to stop being omegas and start being true men again.

In the comments, someone calling himself Ben “Race War Now” Garrison declares that “Trannies will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.” Another commenter posts a photo of a murdered trans woman lying dead in the street, with the note “[h]ere’s a good example photo of what happens once trannies get found out.”

Not all the commenters are on board with the transbashing. One suggests that

[T]rannies (especially the Asian kind) are super friendly and outgoing. No girl is every as nice or friendly to the strange guys around her.

That bit of racial and sexual fetisihization is about as “trans-friendly” as it gets on Roosh’s hate site.

kittehserf

Throw him into the pit of hamsters!

Quackers

so this is OT, but you know how MRAs are always screeching that women must take responsibility for their own saftey and shoving all the onus to not get raped on women?

well, here’s an example of some women doing just that (and I’m sure you’ve all heard of it by now) http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/11/04/ar_wear_these_anti_rape_shorts_update_the_chastity_belt_for_the_rape_culture.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

Putting aside whether this is actually a good idea or not, or if it actually works or not, at the core of it, it’s an idea by 2 women designed for women to take a precaution against rape.

Color me SHOCKED that an MRA (or some kind of MRA sympathizer on youtube who is obsessed with Anita Sarkeesian) is mocking it, as is GWW in the comments.

Maybe it’s a dumb idea, maybe it’s not, but these two women are trying to fund a product designed for women to put safety in their hands, something MRAs scream about in every fucking discussion about rape, and now they mock that very effort.

Is it really that much of a stretch to say they just want there to be zero consequences for rapists? is it really that much of a stretch to say that no matter what feminists and women do to combat rape, MRAs will always be shouting NO NO UNACCEPTABLE? Is it really that far of a stretch to say that they just want to legalize rape at worst, or sweep it under the rug at best?

Because this is the final nail in the coffin for me. Even when women do the very thing they insist, they sneer condescendingly and laugh. There is absolutely no evidence that MRAs care about women being raped, no matter what they do, all the evidence shows that they just want women to shut up about it when it happens. I know this shouldn’t be shocking, but what can I say…this really opened my eyes to it.

Oh and as a BONUS…there is another video floating around of GWW and Dean Esmay at that Toronto thing and GWW is laughing about a rape whistle saying she’s got it in case Dean tries anything, basically implying that rape whistles are dumb- another item designed to offer a tiny bit of protection.

kittehserf

Not a stretch at all. That’s exactly how I think of MRAs. They want men to be able to rape with impunity, and if it’s ever mentioned, it’s either not rape at all, or entirely the victim’s fault.

LBT
LBT

RE: Quackers

That thing reminds me of RapeX, back in the day. Not a bad idea in theory, but not very useful in practice. I feel sad that these things get made.

kittehserf

I don’t see those things being very helpful. I don’t want to describe why, it could be too triggering.

@kittehserf

I tried to have hope, despite knowing MRAs are mostly shits, I didn’t think they actually wanted men to just rape and get away with it. I thought they were misguided, or took anti-rape campaigns too personally. I’m totally fine with campaigns that bring awareness to male victims, and informing the public that there are female perpetrators. I will never tolerate victim blaming though, yet even when MRAs insist that they just want women to be safe, here is, at least, a fucking EFFORT to do so and it’s still not good enough. It’s mocked and derided, and by the queen feMRA of all people in the comments.

What else do they want? what is an acceptable way for preventing rape to them? because women shouldn’t get drunk near men, women shouldn’t dress slutty, rape whistles are dumb, and so is AR wear. Women must be responsible about their safety, but they mustn’t EVER express fear for men because MISANDRY (so why would women be cautious if the thought of some potential man raping her is misandry anyway? why lock your door if not for the fear that a potential burglar might break in?)

They don’t care if women get raped. And honestly? I doubt they really, truly, give a shit about men being raped either.

Athywren
Athywren

“There’s a real question here; did I score enough to win the cuddly bunny?”

Here you go Athywren:

Another bunny for Athywren, with bonus piglets.

*Changes name to happywren*
Combined with having discovered that Neverwinter is ftp, and then playing it for a while, this has made me a very happy weresquirrel.

PHWOOOOOAR I SO MANLY HURRR *tears off plaid shirt to flex his hairy bulging muscles* LOOK AT MY ENORMOUS PENIS WHICH I WILL DO PENISY THINGS WITH PHWOAAAAR *drinks beer with penis* AND NOW I WILL HAVE SEX WITH A BULLDOZER IN A PARKING LOT AND HAVE TEN MILLION CYBORG BABIES RAAAAARGGH

That is all.

I'm sleepy now… good night, peoples.

Argenti Aertheri

Pecunium, my dear, you get a 6 not a 4 — I’ll leave your actual first name out of it, but the one you use is very gender neutral *jealous*, and I’ve seen you wince on stairs, no use pretending you don’t need a hand.

You out score all of us, congrats!

I guess that puts me and cranky knee at 4.5 though so we’re tied Athwyren! (And yeah, not only did I only find you, I found your actual picture on OKC without looking, you may want to rename that account)

@LBT

No I understand what you mean, I don’t think it’s that great an idea either. The thing that just angers and disgusts me is that it’s at example of an effort to put safety and “responsibility” into women’s hands, something MRAs insist on…and when it’s done, it’s sneered at.

Am I making sense? o.O

Athywren
Athywren

If there was ever a time when that was a stretch, it was before the evils of Schrödinger’s Rapist. Up until then, I could convince myself that they were just ignorant of the fact that women already take more precautions than they would believe, and thought they were being helpful. After Schrödinger’s Rapist? No. You can’t argue that women should bear all of the responsibility, criticise them for not doing so -even though they already do- and then complain that they do the thing that they already did that you thought they weren’t doing and should do. The only way arguing both positions works is if you just want to avoid consequences. So no, no stretch.

*regrump*
Anyway. Bed. ‘Night.

kittehserf

What else do they want? what is an acceptable way for preventing rape to them?

Women having no right of refusal is the only thing they’d find acceptable, I suspect. Et voila! She can’t say no, therefore it can’t be rape.

I’ve never had to deal with these scum (that I know of) AFK, but I’ve a lifetime of cynicism about misogynists in general; MRAs are just the concentrated form. Everything I’ve ever thought about misogynist men, all the things where I’ve had to remind myself that men generally aren’t like that, are exactly what’s on display with this lot. They’re the abusers’ lobby, nothing less … and nothing more.

Argenti Aertheri

OMGS the piglets!! I am broken, too cute.

@Athywren

*sighs* yep, it appears that would be exactly it. It’s also why it’s important to teach women to stop listening to people who try to dictate their safety and comfort levels, because the people who do that? nothing pleases them, ever. No matter what you do, it’s wrong, so fuck them.

@Kittehserf

I guess what gets me is that there are so many MRAs that I find it so hard to believe that that many people out there would be such asshole misogynists who are practically saying women can’t say no and when they do it’s their fault, or partially their fault. It’s just….incredibly depressing.

dustydeste
dustydeste

Umm not to go super OT, but in that AR wear video… their “scary rape man” is an elderly black man just sitting on the street? The “scary rape man” threatening all those poor skinny white women by… not approaching them or even looking at them? REALLY?!

Sorry, nope, I mean not that I think GWW has a point or is not a shitstain of a human being or is making anything close to a good argument (or even anything that could be called an “argument,” full stop), but NOPE SORRY NOT OKAY I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS PRODUCT.

Quackers

I don’t agree with it either, my whole point was that its an attempt (albeit a bad one) at women taking their safety into their own hands, something MRAs always say they should do, and are now mocking the attempt. What have they invented that is better than lecturing women condescendingly over the internet about their safety.

Maybe I’m not making myself clear or am thinking funny or something, I don’t endorse AR wear, but I thought it was a pretty obvious hypocrisy on the MRAs part…

Without endorsing it at all, it ought to be obvious that this is the sort of thing MRAs should be holding up as an example of “good” rape prevention.

kittehserf

Quackers – I don’t socialise offline; for me, these scumbags are only an internet phenomenon. The main thing is that there are far fewer of them than their repetitive online trolling suggests. I don’t think they’re as representative as they’d like to pretend (think of how many people have never heard of the MRM, and react with incredulity and a mixture of amusement and disgust when they learn what it is.

dustydeste
dustydeste

Oh, Quackers, I totally got that you didn’t approve of it; I just hadn’t heard of it yet so I clicked over to see what exactly it was. And I disapprove of it for probably all the same reasons as you as well, I was just really taken aback by how damn racist their little promo video was o__o

The MRAs are totally hypocritical douchebags, I agree 100%, it’s more just that I wanted to register how shocked I was that the video was SO bad.

kittehserf

Now that I’ve looked at the ad (I’d seen a mention of it on Feministe but not watched the vid), the whole thing has so much FAIL on top of the racism deste noted.

First, it panders to the scary-stranger trope.

Second, it panders to the only-pretty-skinny-young-mostly-white-women-get-raped trope.

Third, if the rapist has scissors or a knife, what makes them think zie’s going to waste time trying to cut the clothes? Hello, weapon, threat.

Fourth, am I the only one really side-eyeing that a bloke is the one seemingly designing this thing with its combination locks and general chastity-belt idea?

Fifth, evidently nobody ever needs to get out of their pants in a hurry. Nobody has bowel diseases, or gets hit by their period unexpectedly.

Sixth, evidently trans* women or intersex people never need fear being raped, since these things seem to be designed only for those with no dangly bits.

Oy, what a doubtless-well-intentioned heaping mess this thing is, quite apart from the added victim-blaming implicit for anyone who doesn’t wear one.

kittehserf

Oh, and of course it seems to think that vaginal or anal rape are the only kinds.

Or maybe an armoured gag is next. Just think, preventing oral rape and silencing women all at once, what a great idea.

::hurl::

Brodt
Brodt

All this discussion about “alphas”, “betas”, and “omegas”. I’m reminded of the caste system from Brave New World.
I think we can all rest easy knowing that these douchebags would be gammas at best, and that’s before the conditioning.

But seriously, some of the terms they use point to such an adorably simple world view. Adorable in the sense that it’s the sort of stuff I could see and eleven year old boy buying into (and hopefully growing out of. Speaking from personal experience, they certainly are gullible around that age, I sure was), but completely pathetic for a grown man to still believe. We aren’t even talking about a difference of opinion or worldview here. It’s just willful ignorance, they might as well also claim that the world is flat (or only 6000 years old, which I bet some of them do).

kittehserf

LOL!

@kittehserf

the guy in the video mocking it mentioned having to pee really bad or being too drunk to forget the combination or something. It really is a bad idea, but it’s more than MRAs have done (besides lecturing women online) and as katz mentioned, it seems like something they would go for because RESPONSIBILITY TO NOT GET YOURSELF RAPED LADIES!!!

Also I too am fortunate to not know any MRAs in meatspace, and if I did know any, they would promptly be ejected from my life or not be part of it in the first place.

@dustydeste

Yeah the video is pretty cringe-worthy and that added dose of racism makes it even worse. One thing I noticed was even the language used in the videos like “giving women power to have control over their bodies” is extremely similar to shit I’ve heard MRAs say. They think they’re being so clever by telling women feminism wants to keep them victims so they use empowering language like that in order to sugarcoat the same old victim blaming crap (while ignoring all the precautions women do take anyway, except when women discuss it, then we’re paranoid freaks)

Shaun DarthBatman Day

So, I *thought* I was cis, but I got 7 out of 8 (if we include dental surgery, which I totally am). 8 if I get to count overcompensate *and* underwhelm with my sartorial choices. Because I’m a feminist which makes my skills unmarketable and me unemployable. And that whole DarthBatman thing (given enough start up capital and an adequate research facility, I *could* be Batman, and none of y’all can come up with a logical reason that I would be wrong, SUPPORT MY DELUSIONS).

Either I’m quite trans, or that list is wrong.

kittehserf

Forgot to say Hi to Brodt, and have an Official Complementary Welcome Package!

daintydougal
daintydougal

1. Bunnies exhibit the most feminine hamsters by their names alone.

Is this an example of ‘make-believe ivory tower academia terms’? Or just NO GIRLS* ALLOWED’ treehouse talk? Is one better than the other? Is their made up bullpoops to support their broken worldview just unquestioningly accepted whereas words like cis that actually have a meaning are some kind of fancy fusty academia that no no knows about? Am I thinking too much into this?
In meatspace I use the very feminine name my parents gave me, but it is at least spelled ‘correctly’. half a point.

2. Kittens require others to prop them up and support their delusions.

Literally no one in the world other than trans people ever need to be propped up now and then. Cough. I don’t consider being trans to be a delusion.
I am happy and relieved when people debunk my delusions. No points.

3. Puppies either grossly overcompensate or underwhelm with their feminine mannerisms and dress.

Oh dear, some people who could potentially please your boner aren’t making every effort to do so? Bad humans and their own free will.
I probably vastly ‘underwhelm’. One point.

4. Fishies like most feminists, are NOT likely to have employable skills.

‘Employable skills’ sounds like some kid of unquantifiable bullpoop. Colour me shocked. Also are all trans* women feminist?
I have worked plenty but am currently unemployed. The biggest thing preventing me from employment is stinkface recruitment agencies with absurd amounts of power. Half a point.

5. Terapins have cut marks on their bodies.

Cut marks? This could really mean anything. Lets imagine you mean scars. I would think it would be very very difficult to find an adult with absolutely no scars.
Do you mean self harm scars? One point.

6. Birdies talk in make-believe ivory tower academia terms.

We’ve been through this.
Do I use words you refuse to acknowledge? Yes. One point.

7. Ratties require extensive surgeries that almost no government will subsidize.

Government subsidies is the arbitrator of acceptance now? Also pretty sure you can get ‘gender reassignment’ surgery on the NHS if that’s what you were oh so cleverly referring to.
I require new brain surgery. This doesn’t even exist let alone get subsidised. Half a point

8. Ferretbabies are masters of destroying relationships.

EVIL RELATIONSHIP DESTROYING TRANS* WOMEN OF THE WORLD UNITE MWAHAHAHAHHAA!!
Cough. I don’t even understand. No points.

4.5/8. I’m nearly there! *Dances about*

daintydougal
daintydougal

Holy absurdly long post batman! Sorry chaps and chapesses and non binary chapinis.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Needing others to prop you up and support your delusions, no employable skills, make believe academic lingo, masters of destroying relationships?

That describes most MRAs to a T.

I love how they’re always publishing long, breathless laundry lists of “how to recognize [despised member of out-group]”, like it’s some major public service announcement, in case one of their brethren forgets what they’re supposed to find attractive, slips up, and accidentally behaves decently towards another person. The horror!

mildlymagnificent

athywren

I think I’m going to decide to believe that for the rest of tonight, otherwise my mind might shatter.

Now, at last, you realise why the rest of us buy our irony meters in bulk.

Dvärghundspossen

A little fun test is to imply the hottie in the dress is a he. Most (hateful connotation) women would laugh at that and chuckle

Yeah, this claim is really weird – that cis women in general wouldn’t care about being misgendered, but merely find it funny.

Personally, I don’t care at all whether someone thinks I’m a man or a woman. But my impression is that I’m in a minority here. And I still get pissed off if someone is acting like a transphobic idiot against me, because obviously. (Like that time I told you about where I was in a hardware store and this man loudly went on about how he’d totally thought I was a man and only now realized I was a woman and yada yada. That’s just way out of line.)

I think the real reason cis people in general are upset about being misgendered less often than trans people is simply that this kind of thing happens to cis people less often. And if an average cis person gets misgendered for the first time ever, zir first reaction may be mere puzzlement, and zie might get sad/upset/insulted only later on, when the event has had some time to sink in.

daintydougal
daintydougal

Like everything else, they only said ‘misgendering people is funny lol’ is because (as I believe someone else has already picked up on) they know they’d absolutely lose their shiz if anyone did it to them as they’re so wrapped up in their pathetic identity as proper manly men men.
What all bullies do, put their weaknesses onto others.

(Also of course deliberately trying to hurt trans* people, but thats a given.)

Malitia
Malitia

I would really like to know how they went on misgendering people in my language. Even the pronouns are gender neutral… :]
(There are words which define gender in Hungarian, and an obnoxious male-being-default cultural assumption, but it is not built into the language.)

Myoo
Myoo

@Buttercup

I love how they’re always publishing long, breathless laundry lists of “how to recognize [despised member of out-group]“, like it’s some major public service announcement, in case one of their brethren forgets what they’re supposed to find attractive, slips up, and accidentally behaves decently towards another person. The horror!

I’m pretty sure that the reason PUAs do that is because they measure their self-worth by the amount of sex they have, however, contrary to what they say, the vast majority of people who are not PUAs have no problem finding sexual partners. These lists are a way to “disqualify” said sexual partners so that PUAs can continue believing that they are the sole owners of some super-secret guide to sex.

freemage
freemage

Brodt: One of my operating theories with regard to the MRM is that most of them are stuck in the ‘angry high school freshman geek, as seen through the eyes of Hollywood’ mindset–everyone has a strictly defined place in the pecking order, and that’s all they get. If you’re not the Jock or the Cheerleader, you’re pathetic.

pecunium

Myoo: Defining the out-groups is one way of creating an in-group. This is really common behavior when one is either part of an out-group, or trying to create a new in-group; which are slightly different. To make an analogy which will cause the MRM to mistakenly call Godwin, the Nazis weren’t an in-group in 1928.

They wanted to be. They wanted to be THE in-group. So they set about making it socially unacceptable to belong to one of several out-groups. That got them enough traction (by targeting a couple of extant out-groups) to gain enough power to make the law reflect their in-group status.

At which point anyone who wasn’t toeing the line become an out-group member (for a good take on that see the film., “Swing Kids”, about how in-group identification was created, maintained).

The MRM is an out-group. Yes, misogyny is prevalent, even rampant, but the level of misogyny the MRM expresses is past what society, as a whole, is willing to (publicly) tolerate. Some out-groups who are becoming part of the greater in-group (gays) threaten them, by making the types of insult they used to be able to use as social control less functional (asserting that someone is gay is less likely to inhibit them than it was even 10 years ago, much less 20).

So they need to define what they are not more strongly, and what everyone else is supposed to be. If they were as politically savvy as the Nazi, or the Bolsheviks, we would have a major problem; even a threat to civilised life.

But, at present (and for the foreseeable future, they have no Lenin, nor even a Hitler; and no good cause to rally round, so they aren’t likely to find one; esp. with fools like Elam and Esmay and so on being the locus of activity, and gatekeepers to “fame”), so they are a dangerous nuisance, not an existential threat.

cloudiah

Paul Elam and Dean Esmay would have to aim up at this point to aspire to be the Chairman Bob Avakian of the MRM (I would link to Wikipedia, but it’s too much of a pain on my tablet). They are definitely (Paul especially) trying to create a cult of personality; it’s just that they’re personality-challenged.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

At least we learned some style examples for standard pickup lines:

1. “Jen, eh? How do you spell that?”
2. “Hello, honey…*wink* I don’t think you’re really a woman.”
3. “Don’t mind me while I evaluate your gender presentation. This will take a while.”
4. “What kind of professional skills do you have? I mean generally.”
5. “Let me look at your forearms.”
6. “I’d like to hear your view on [insert social issue].”
7. “How much cash have you spent on your sexual anatomy?”
8. “Anyone been called a pervert for cheating their wife with you?”

I think I’m getting a hang of this PUA thing.

Shaun DarthBatman Day

Unrelated, but the first day of every month is “Stop Violence Against Men Day”. I would like to point out that since violent people hone their violence on people they perceive as weaker, and then escalate, that the best way to end violence against men is to end violence against women.

I hope that worked.

Athywren
Athywren

@Brodt

Nooo, of course not! They’re all totes rational atheists who could never fall for something as foolish and unscientifical as all of that nonsense! No, they prefer their pseudoscientific beliefs to stem from a misrepresentation of evolution and history – not the denial of them.
Also, hi!

@Shaun

Yep. The very first day of every month has been officially designated as Stop Violence Against Men Day

Officially? By whom? ‘Cuz, if it’s Paul Elam… that’s not really official by any official definition of the word official.

And if some people don’t like it, tough.

And if it irritates some people, too bad.
I don’t give a hoot. And neither should you.

Why wouldn’t we like it?
Why would it irritate us?
Why should we give a hoot?
Oh… right. We’re misandrists. I forgot. Boo! Down with the MRM doing something arguably worthwhile for a change! Boo! Etc.

Falconer

For LBT, who’s so damn manly.

kittehserf

Or even Mussolini. Somehow I don’t think “Say what you like about Elam, at least he got the trains to run on time” is ever going to be a thing.

LBT
LBT

RE: Quackers

Am I making sense? o.O

Yeah, I get what you mean. These guys just don’t CARE about folks. They want to have their cake and eat it too, and they throw tantrums over it.

RE: Shaun DarthBatman Day

Ennnnnh. Children and animals are usually THE FIRST targets of violence, and males can be part of those. Sorry, not quite buying it.

RE: Falconer

O_O WAT

Athywren
Athywren

😮 Do you see that? Ohhhh the misandry of it all! LBT called men animals!!! 😛
But yeah, roughly half of almost all subjugated groups will be men. Therefore men do, in fact, end up being targets of violence and oppression. But this is because those particular men are members of groups other than “Men” rather than because they are men.
I mean, how often do we hear complaints that start, “homeless men…” or “gay men…” or “Mexican men…”? And how often do we hear complaints that just start, “men…” which aren’t simply restating those other complaints without acknowledging the specific group to which they apply?

What forms of oppression do men face as a class? I can’t think of any that aren’t a result of women being considered inferior and unsuited for “men’s jobs,” and while the MRM does make a big show of complaining about those issues, they also oppose the solution to them in upholding the idea of women’s inferiority and unsuitability. While I’ll agree that you can support your own oppression, I’m not sure it’s sensible to complain about it while supporting it.

serialnonconformist
Reply to  David Futrelle

I am a transwoman, and this is the first I’ve heard of objections to that word. Doesn’t obviously mean that it’s non-existent, but I don’t think such objections are prevalent. Thank you for deferring on it, even still.

LBT
LBT

*facepalm* I totally borked my communication there. I agree with everything you just said. I just meant that I figured abusive people were more likely to abuse animals or children of any gender before they take on tougher quarry like adults.

Zolnier
Zolnier

I have never encountered the word kyriarchy before, anyone got a definition?

LBT
LBT

RE: Zolnier

I think it’s gone a bit out of vogue; it’s a term for all the oppresive systems meshed together — sexism, classism, ableism, all the rest.

Alice Sanguinaria

Zolnier – Wiki says that kyriarchy refers to a sort of intersectional version of patriarchy.

marci

“A little fun test is to imply the hottie in the dress is a he. Most normal women would laugh at that and chuckle, allowing you to game on and win them over. The tranny views this as an attack on them and will get hostile with you. Expect a “pronoun” check with some snark.”

Yeah the trans* person is just going to be reactionary because you’ve offended them or found them out. It has nothing to do with the fact that trans* people are murdered every single fucking day just for being who they are. Right…

Why do these guys seem to believe that trans* people are simultaneously easy to spot and always lurking in the shadows ready to ensnare a hapless peen? I can’t even…

Also, I am glad that anyone trans* here is able to laugh this stupid shit off, especially because I know that doing that IRL is a whole hell of a lot more difficult. I hope you know that there are more and more people out here who support and love you guys. Thank you, just for being. 🙂