alpha males antifeminism cuckolding evil women feminist dudes I am making a joke kitties men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA reddit the feminist utopia

Men’s Rights Redditor: When the feminist utopia comes, male feminists “will possibly [be] used for breeding and then fed to sharks.”

At least let me be eaten by oe of these.
At least let me be eaten by one of these.

Today I learned something from the Men’s Rights subreddit that’s, honestly, a little disturbing. In a topic with the title David Futrelle seriously needs help, I found the following exchange:

EvilPundit 7 points 2 days ago* (10|3)  Like Hugo Schwyzer, Futrelle is exploiting his position as the feminists' "trusty". He's a man who can be counted on to dish up dirt against other men, so he gets quoted by feminist media, invited to parties with the right people, and so on.  He probably thinks they're his friends, but wait until he steps just one millimetre out of line ...      permalink     source     save     give gold     hide child comments  [–]Alisdair_ 0 points 2 days ago (8|8)  I think it foreshadows what will happen if feminists get their way with the human race. When feminist utopia comes and men are living in slums outside of the city walls the men who just pillage and slaughter other men will be lauded and taken in to be treated very warmly, possibly used for breeding and then fed to sharks. Some even outright say these things, but you see most of their actions foreshadow the same kinds of wishes.

Ulp! I just signed up for the parties and the breeding. I didn’t know about the sharks.

Elsewhere in the thread, Alisdair writes of me:

I get the feeling that this is just one of those guys, frequently held in high esteem with the feminists, who basically want every man out there cuckolded. With the alpha cock and all of that.

He’s pretty much nailed it. Here’s my to-do list for today.

1. Write blog post
  2. Candy Crush (9 hours)
  3. Play fetch with cats (4 hours)
  4. Clean litter box
  5. Get every man cuckolded (with the alpha cock)
  6. Go to grocery store

One down, five to go!

Ally S

Pralines and misandry – yummy

La Strega

Uh-oh. Get ready for Matt Forney adding us to the list of feminists who have made “death threats” against him.

kittehserf

Pecan pie drizzled with warm misandry!

La Strega

OT? Matt Forney has recently taken to “mining” Twitter for comments about him that involve violent retributive fantasies (i.e., “I’d like to castrate him!”), re-tweeting them, and then threatening to report the tweeters to law enforcement.

Alice Sanguinaria

*in Homer’s voice* Mmmmm, misandry….

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I don’t want to do anything nasty to Forney. Not only is that ethically unacceptable, there’s also the fact that he’s obviously quite capable of making himself miserable.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Would these be the same sharks that the men’s rights movement jumped years ago?

cloudiah

Seriously. I don’t even believe in karma, but he’s such a good example of what it would look like.

cloudiah

The articles here are like delicate squash blossoms, stuffed with light, wonderful cheeses, and then perfectly fried.

I’m eating Italian tonight. And now I’m really hungry and can’t wait for dinner!

Athywren
Athywren

I wonder who “the right people” are in this context? The Illuminati? Jay Gatsby?

Why, zombie Andrea Dworkin, zombie Valerie Solanas, and Germaine Greer, of course. They’re our heroes, dontcha know? Our only heroes.

One thing I do find amusing – “step a millimetre out of line”? So, maybe I’m misremembering here, but I seem to remember seeing a regular commenter criticise our Ferrety Overlord for something in the not so distant past… and yet he hasn’t been fed to the sharks yet. Or… has he?

*footsteps… creaky door*

OH GOD! Oh god they’ve killed him! They’ve replaced him with a robotic abomi- it’s seen me. GO! Get out of here! RUN BEFORE IT
*crack*

*thud*

SittieKitty

Speaking of dinner… Mac and cheese, yum!

Athywren
Athywren

🙁 RIP Lou Reed. Today, not such a perfect day… no, forget I said that. It never happened.

And hi Gia!

naltia
naltia

That sharkn-kitty just freaks me out. >.<

This shark-kitty is MUCH cuter:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo&w=560&h=315]

neuroticbeagle

@Athywren

David can’t be fed to the sharks. WE* ARE DAVID.

*”WE” includes kitties and ferrets

cloudiah

SittieKitty, I’m pleased you made the fritters, too!

Gia
Gia

@grumpycatisagirl

Hey there! Nice to know that there’s someone else here on the *green* side lol. Also, have I mentioned how much I absolutely adore GrumpyCat? I wish they would make stuffed toys replicas of her sooo much!

Given the comments of the two dumbasses above in the article, the very “creative” details and tought put into it, I would rather say that the vibe coming off all this, imo, is that they actually fantasize about these scenarios in some twisted, denial-mode way. Or maybe they’re just the idiots they seem to be, but I wouldn’t completely rule out the first theory either lol.

Argenti Aertheri

Threats on twitter? Pierre’s on this! http://pierre.thecomicseries.com/comics/18/

SittieKitty

SittieKitty, I’m pleased you made the fritters, too!

So was I! And yes, I’m totally shamelessly plugging my new blog because I’m super excited about it, and also because it’s your all recipes. 😀

kittehserf

Gia, hi!

There are Grumpy Cat toys, lots of ’em!

Brooked
Brooked

So if Athywren posts again should we assume it’s an android replicant?
Science Fiction Feminism is complicated.

“Oh fuck off, you big lamp,”

Athywren
Athywren

Bzt

Alice Sanguinaria

Athywren – GRUMPY CAT!!!

kittehserf

Grumpy Cat is EVERYWHERE!

(Well, not in my house. Here it’s usually Purring Cat, Snoring Cat, Somewhat Peeved Cat, Awwwlookitthecute Cat or Poor Starving Cat.)

dustydeste
dustydeste

Ooooh, I hadn’t seen your blog until today, SittieKitty, but now I’m super-excited about it! A place that collects the recipes that get tossed around here? I’m so into this! 😀

Gia
Gia

Hi, Athyren and kittehserf! Okay, now I feel like an idiot, grumpy cat toys were available all this time and I simply didn’t look for it… I guess I underestimated her fame. Thank you, btw!

kittehserf
naltia
naltia

@kittehserf, I think that’s an older Grumpy Cat. She may look like a kitten because she has feline dwarfism.

Here are some pictures of Grumpy Cat the Kitten from the official site: http://www.grumpycats.com/grumpy-kitten-photos/

kittehserf

Oh, I thought it was her when she was younger ‘cos her proportions seem different in most of the pics.

Is the dwarfism the reason her face is shaped like that? Her jaw looks so misshapen.

Actually I feel sorry for her, mostly. Doesn’t help that her owners gave her such a rotten name, not that she cares about that, obviously.

Athywren
Athywren

@Gia, it’s probably one of those rules of the internet – if the fandom exists, then the plushie exists… which brought some disturbing things to mind. O_O
Oh, and while I’m not currently a vegetarian, both reason and ethics seem to be ganging up on me and making me feel bad about my carnivorosity, so you may well have more company in the nearish future.

kittehserf

(Yes I know they say it’s Tardar Sauce because their child couldn’t say Tartar, but “Tard”? Really?)

grumpycatisagirl
grumpycatisagirl

Oh, look, Athywren might go veg, yay!

My last birthday I got a Grumpy Cat T-shirt, two Grumpy Cat books and a decal for my car.

naltia
naltia

Grumpy Cat’s misshapen face COULD be related to her dwarfism, but the vet they took her too couldn’t be certain. The owners were assured that she’s a perfectly healthy, happy cat. 🙂

And I also cringed when I heard her name was “Tard,” but since the context of it has absolutely nothing to do with mental illness, I don’t fret over it too much. 🙂

AK
AK

I love this post/picture because we have an orange tabby with a major biting problem (he was declawed as a kitten, not by us, and I think that’s why). So I showed it to my husband and now I keep telling him that I’m going to feed him to the land shark if he steps out of line, misandrist that I am. Love it.

dustydeste
dustydeste

As a substitute for Grumpy Cat, when you get that “ugh ableist name ugh” feeling, might I suggest Lil Bub?

Alternatively, Grumpy Cat + Lil Bub!

Shaun DarthBatman Day

Apparently he read thew first three chapters of “The Gate to Women’s Country”.

grumpycatisagirl
grumpycatisagirl

I also got a Maru book for my birthday.

I like cats.

Lili Fugit
Lili Fugit

Every man cuckolded with the alpha cock.
Every man cuckolded with the alpha cock.
Every man cuckolded with the alpha cock.

That is such a catchy little chant. I have no idea what it means, either in context or not, but damn, I think imma embroider that on a pillowcase.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

OM NOM NOM!

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

Catsharks lunch on MRAs and drop bears.

La Strega

I’ve been thinking about this whole feminist utopia thing, and it strikes me that if our end game is a world without men, we don’t need men even for breeding: we can just clone ourselves.

kittehserf

I was wondering if you’d see this thread, thebewilderness! 🙂

Of course catsharks are THE alpha predator. I mean, what else could be?

opheliamonarch

Has anyone seen the ‘Femitheist’ videos? Because, wow, just wow!
Apparently she’s the overseer of a new world order! I think MRAs are pretending she represents all feminists.

Not linking, she’s a bit, erm, yeah.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

I laughed out loud. Srsly! Scared the cats.

SittieKitty

deste, yep! I’m excited too. I’m trying to make, picture, and eat at least 1 per day, and I’ve collected a bunch of recipes from here. If anyone has any others (or wants to add some that haven’t been actually spelled out yet), link them (describe them) in the comments on the about page and I’ll add them to my stack.

Scary Trees (@AaronMDellutri)

The Alpha Cock in the sky, hanging like the Big Dipper.

serrana
serrana

Femitheist has got to be a poe. Right? Please tell me I’m right.

Chris Wilson
Chris Wilson

Hey, Ophelia! I saw a couple of the “Femitheist” videos. Yes, she is a bit, erm hrmmm. I have my doubts about her genuineness, but perhaps she is for real.

baileyrenee
baileyrenee

I’ve seen Femitheist videos before. I thought she never said she was a feminist though.

Something off topic: I’m looking through the Humans of New York tumblr, and found one you guys might like

HONY is adorable.

Chris Wilson
Chris Wilson

I thought Femitheist Divine was a poe too, but they seem to be taking her at face value over at A Voice For Men. Also as representative of feminism.