citation needed crackpottery disgusting women evo psych fairy tales girl germs it's science! mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA sex sluts that's completely wrong

A Pickup Artist Asks the Question: “Is It Possible For Women To Be A Healthy Promiscous Woman?”

Women: It's very confusing up in there.
Women: It’s very confusing up in there.

So I’ve been reading a bit more in the Evo Psych literature — some of the alleged classics in the field that most Manospherians seem to have either read or absorbed by osmosis. I’m learning a lot about the dubious “science” underlying many of the Manosphere’s most cherished beliefs.

But I’m a little worried for my own intellectual safety, because I see so much clear evidence around me that reading too much Evo Psych can turn one’s brain to mush.

Consider the example of rmaxgenactivepua, the Evo-Psych-addled gentleman who writes the blog “Rejecting Modern Women: Pickup & Advanced NLP & Charisma Behaviourial Conversational Strategic Technologies.” Specifically, consider the recent post of his that asks the grammatically confusing question: “Is It Possible For Women To Be A Healthy Promiscous [sic] Woman?”

I’m just going to quote the whole damn thing because, yikes:

To definitively answer that question, is a woman biologically designed or hardwired to be promiscous

Are there any biological co-factors which support a womans ability to be promiscous?

A womans vagina is a massive breeding grounding for std’s, making it highly unsuitable & dangerous for sleeping with multiple men

Women have a highly short period of fertility. only 10 years of fertility, less if theyre in bad shape

Women have a limited amount of eggs

Plus women dont have the emotional blocking abilities of men

The real kicker is, women are only capable of having one mans child at a time

If women were meant to be polygamous, they’d be able to carry multiple children of multiple men

Making it ludicrous to assume women are polygamous, it’s laughably ridiculous to assume women are polygamous when theyre own biology isnt even capable of reproducing polygamously

Men on the other hand are designed from the ground up to impregnate millions of women, they reproduce over millions of sperm a day, & can impregnate 100′s of women

One woman on the other hand, couldnt populate her own ass, let alone a shoe box or a cat litter tray …

Proving a woman isnt anywhere near designed to be a slut, FACT

Well, yeah, I guess if you make up a rule that states women can’t have sex for pleasure with multiple partners unless they’re biologically capable of giving birth simultaneously to children sired by all these different partners, then women aren’t designed to be “sluts.”

Then again if you can simply make up your own rules like this, you can prove pretty much anything. If I decide that men can’t be polygamous unless they are simultaneously holding their breath underwater and on fire, I guess I’ve proved that men can’t be sluts either.

FACT!

Oh, and while it’s true that a cis man with healthy sperm could (in theory) repopulate an entire civilization, there are some women who are giving men a run for their money in this department.

19-kids-and-counting

kittehserf

Oh, and in Bremen, there are statues of them outside five veterinary practices; they were gifts. 🙂

baileyrenee
baileyrenee

D’awww! I want a book of Grimm stories!

Elephantine
Elephantine

I don’t think it can possibly get more moronic than that. I’m speechless. How does he manage to tie his shoes every morning. Wow. There’s just too much stupid in such a short quote to even know where to start. Let’s just hope he doesn’t contribute to the gene pool in any way. Wow.

kittehserf

Some of ’em are very Grim(m) I warn you! And they were the cleaned-up versions of the old tales.

grumpycatisagirl

In fact one man, men are so efficient at reproducing with hundreds of women, one man could repopulate an entire civilisation if he wanted to, thanks to his production of millions of sperm”

Well, there’s one or two for their own unchecked privilege list . .

dustydeste
dustydeste

I got all the feels from that picture, kittehs; the Musicians of Bremen was one of my favorite stories as a wee little kid 😀

kittehserf

🙂

Here’s another cat vid, ‘cos I’ve been watching Sho Ko’s channel:

MordsithJ
MordsithJ

The Muppets did a very god adaptation of The Musicians of Bremen. I think it’s on YouTube.

Kim
Kim

Grimm’s Fairy Tales is in the public domain and on Porject Gutenberg. At least one of the copies has pictures, though not as nice as the one Kitteh linked.

Argenti Aertheri

Two random things —

1) “Get bored, wander off, get a cup of coffee with cinnamon vodka.” = WANT!!
2) …does her rectum look phallic to anyone else?

kittehserf

Whose rectum, Argenti? You’re playing Drop! That! Context! again. 😛

baileyrenee
baileyrenee

…does her rectum look phallic to anyone else?

Oh my goodness, it does…

Argenti Aertheri

Kitteh — the image at the top of the page, I thought the context was kinda obvious this time, whoops!

Baileyrenee — oh good, it isn’t just me!

kittehserf

LOL not after we’d moved on to Grimm’s Fairy Tales and just had a link about them (sans pics)!

But yes, her rectum does look weirdly phallic thankyouforpointingthatout.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

By discouraging women from sleeping around, MRAs are ensuring that they’ll not get laid even more often than they already don’t.

And yes, I also thought the ass in the illustration was, uh, “populated”..,

Redcap
Redcap

I’m currently taking a German Fairy Tales class, so I’ve had enough Grimms for at least a few months, thanks 😛

What’s an interesting coincidence is that my prof for that class focuses on evo psych in his research (the proper academic kind, although he still stretches his evidence a bit, IMO). He’s at least 50x more intelligent than Max “DanActive” Pua, though.

markb
markb

A woman having sex with multiple partners and getting pregnant from one of them means there are several men who have a decent chance of being the baby’s father, therefore each possible father has a fairly strong incentive to stick around and protect/nurture his possible offspring. I think that may have been the plot of “Three Men and a Baby”.

Also, why would anyone want to populate their own ass?

kittehserf

Redcap – Your prof in German fairy tales goes in for evo psych?

Augggghwarglenooooo

Kim
Kim

I think that may have been the plot of “Three Men and a Baby”.

Nah, they knew who the father was (Ted Danson), they just all fell in love with the baby and realised they shouldn’t give her to drug dealers.

AK
AK

“Get bored, wander off, get a cup of coffee with cinnamon vodka.” = WANT!!

Be careful about that. Last Christmas I drank so much cinnamon vodka that I was literally falling-down drunk, something I hadn’t been since I was like 17 and drank hard liquor for the first time. It was just so tasty and went down so smooth but was still so strong, I totally lost track of how much I was drinking and then by the time I realized it I was so drunk more seemed like a good idea.

I’m serious, my husband literally had to carry me out of the party we were at which is embarrassing at any age but especially once you hit 30. 😉 I’m young enough I could get away with it with minimal ridicule but man, I will never touch cinnamon-flavored vodka again. This is my cautionary tale.

AK
AK

Of course if you’re not a dumbass like I was and actually pay attention to how much you’re pouring into your drink, you’ll probably be fine. 😉 I learned that I apparently rely way too much on taste to judge the strength of my drinks.

Xanthë

Buttercup Q. Skullpants, (cool nym!),

And yes, I also thought the ass in the illustration was, uh, “populated”

I had the same thought too, when it came through in my e-mail this morning, but props for describing this in such a way which directly relates to the OP! So much wrong there, so little time…

dustydeste
dustydeste

I feel you on the cinnamon vodka, AK. I can’t drink that stuff anymore, either, not after last summer’s brush with alcohol poisoning… Note: Back-to-back grad parties are a poor decision! Especially if there’s yet another one to go to the following evening…

sparky
sparky

Wait, that’s supposed to be an anatomical cross-section of a woman? I thought is was some kind of football play or something, what with all the random arrows going random places.

My weakness is rainbow sherbet flavored vodka. Mix equal parts that, orange juice, lemonade and cranberry juice (I found cranberry juice with raspberry, which makes it even better. It tastes just like a bowl of rainbow sherbet, way, way too smooth and yummy.

Xen
Xen

I died sparky, I died XD

But back on to the 10 years of fertility…nope, my mother gave birth in her 40s. Is it just me or do these guys have an unusual fascination with teen age girls?

Kim
Kim

How about Rekorderlig WInter Cider? It’s vanilla and cinnamon flavoured. So yum! But fizzy,so it’s hard to drink too much.

SittieKitty
SittieKitty

(Sorry, haven’t read the comments yet)

Wait wait wait…

What? Isn’t half their other argument about male promiscuity about fucking children because they’re “fertile” as soon as they have periods? Even being conservative and generous about the interpretation of that being 15, that would make all women (who are in “good” shape) infertile at 25?

Does this person even read the bullshit he’s spewing? Because I gotta tell you, late maternal age is currently defined as 40, up from 35 which was the previous “late maternal age” which put women at slightly higher risk of a few issues.

SittieKitty
SittieKitty

sparky, it’s an image of a vaginal/uterine cross section with a uterus sling for uterine prolapse. The arrows are there to show the ways in which the sling helps to put the uterus, bladder, and rectum back in place.

SittieKitty
SittieKitty

On review, it might not be, but it certainly looks like a few images I’ve seen of it.

Anonymouslazycat
Anonymouslazycat

Aha!
I think I just discovered the “logic” behind the “only ten years of fertility” statement. See, according to many manosphere types, women become horrendously ugly at a relatively young age. Therefore, while they might technically be fertile, no man will actually have sex with them. Men, on the other hand, stay fabulously handsome all their lives.

It’s a terrible, illogical sort of logic, but it’s as good a guess as any.

P.S. Thanks SittieKitty. I was pretty confused about that diagram at the top of the post.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Xanthe – thanks!

Rejecting Modern Women: Pickup & Advanced NLP & Charisma Behavioral Conversational Strategic Technologies

That’s the name of his blog? It sounds like some dull scientific treatise from an anthropology journal that nobody reads. Or a pamphlet you’d find at the laundromat, next to the pile of unread Watchtowers.

Alternate suggestion: “Cranial Adiposity As A Mating Strategy”.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

That blockquote went well.

Alice Sanguinaria

Ten years of fertility? MRA, do you even science?

… don’t answer that.

Wait, what? This whole sentence makes no sense.

Argenti Aertheri

Science is misandry!

Buttercup Q. Skullpants — I see what you did there!

Alice Sanguinaria

Argenti – unless is EvoPsy! Then it’s sacrosanct!

Redcap
Redcap

kittehserf: It’s his main approach to his research, not the main approach of the course. It’s present in the lectures, but not like “evolution therefore IT WILL ALWAYS BE THIS WAY”, rather “this is a possible reading for this story and of course this doesn’t mean that we should continue to act this way”. He also touches on feminist critiques, cultural context, authorial bias, etc, etc.

LadySunami
LadySunami

I’d still like to think this guy is inadvertently promoting 2 male 1 female threesomes. Heteropaternal superfecundation for every mom! When one father at a time just isn’t enough.

kittehserf

Redcap – whew! 🙂

kittehserf

LadySunami – and better yet, the blokes in the threesomes still wouldn’t be MRA/PUAs.

… If anyone’s looking for a spare bloke for some heteropaternal superfecundation, you can have whoever was allocated to me, he’ll be going to waste otherwise. 😉

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

If all the promiscuous women merge to form SlutVoltron then sure?

(What is it with MRAs and grammar? Is it because a lot of high school English teachers are women and paying attention in class would have been against their principles?)

kittehserf

If all the promiscuous women merge to form SlutVoltron then sure?

OW my sinuses exploded snorting at that

::gingerly pats nose to see if it’s intact::

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Hmm, so, I got my period at 9, and the average age at which women stop menstruating is what, late 40s? So by the time I’m done I’ll have technically been fertile for about 40 years.

Contraception is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?

kittehserf

It certainly is!

Emmy
Emmy

A few points really bugged me:

1) a woman with multiple male partners is polyandrous

2) from a biological perspective female creatures are supposed to be able to pick as many (or few) “high status” men to mate with as they please, there is nothing in human biology that means that we couldn’t be using the survival of the fittest sperm approach that nearly every other species does anyway. It’s a race to the fallopian tube and the fastest and healthiest sperm wins because human ova don’t let just any sperm in, there is a biological barrier around the ovum meaning that lets only one sperm in (more than one sperm entering jeopardizes the survival of the zygote)

3) behaviourally having multiple possible fathers decreases the likelihood of a male killing her offspring

4) that anatomical diagram is completely missing the clitoris. It’s missing a whole damn organ! That’s not Mr Futrelle’s fault though, it’s rampant misogyny in the scientific community

Cassie
Cassie

Limited amount of fertility, limited egg supply…hmmm sound like an argument for having a LOT of sex if ever I heard one.

SittieKitty
SittieKitty

Clitoris is there Emmy. It’s above the urethra. I’m actually kind of surprised it’s there because it often isn’t.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

I love the phrase “highly short”. It’s so oxymoronic.

Since I had kids at 44, that must mean my fertility started at 34. Yes, gals: the late 30s is a special time of life. You’ll start to notice boys (and/or other girls), grow underarm hair, and become moody. These years can be turbulent and awkward, what with juggling career, household, family, responsibilities, and zits. You’re no longer a carefree 30 year old. You’re growing up. You may have to start wearing antiperspirant when testifying in front of Congress. At the hardware store, or doing your taxes, you may worry that everyone is looking at you. These feelings are normal.

Fi
Fi

Aw, Buttercup, I’m about to turn 35 and wish I had a cool big sister like you to advise me at this turbulent time! I’m also finding myself arguing with my mother all the time; she, like, totally wants me to do stuff I don’t wanna* and YOU’RE SO UNFAIR, MUM!

My fuse is obviously as highly short as my fertility.

*she’s brain damaged so this actually happens

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

10 years of fertility, LOL! WUT.

When my uncle completed our family’s genealogy on his mother’s side, there were several things I noticed right away. The first couple who arrived in America from Switzerland in the 1840’s were 20 (wife) and over 40 (husband). They had 12 children, all but one of whom lived past their 80’s. While she was pregnant with her last child, her oldest daughter was pregnant with her first child. She spent 20 years having babies. And this was 150 years ago.

Most of all, I’m envious of those genes. It was actually my grandmother’s family that brought serious heart disease into our family. While those Swiss men 150 years ago lived until 85-90, men in my family now die in their 40’s and 50’s. And you can see exactly when it happens in the genealogy. It’s messed up!