alpha males are these guys 12 years old? crackpottery creepy evil old ladies men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny patronizing as heck pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles PUA reactionary bullshit red pill

LaidNYC, the My-Seed-is-Liquid-Gold dude, on raising a Red Pill son and other creepy stuff

LaidInNYC is back!
LaidNYC is back!

It’s been a while since we checked in with LaidNYC, the alleged pickup artist whose sperm is LIQUID GOLD and whose wisdom about women, and life in general, is liquid, well, something else. Let’s see what  we can learn from him.

In one recent post, Mr. LaidNYC brings his unique perspective to the question of raising boys, a topic I’m pretty sure he has no actual experience with. Well, after reading his advice, I can only hope that he has no actual experience with it, and that he never gets any. Some of his insights:

Marry a HAWT chick:

Choose his mother carefully.  You are only half responsible for the genetic outcome of your child.  You want a thin, young, healthy wife to help assure a healthy child.  The mother should embrace the idea of wifely submission and a captain-first mate relationship in which she is not the captain.  This will be your son’s first relationship model and it should embed natural gender roles in his mind forever.

Make sure your son knows he’s cockblocking you by even existing, and that you’re making a giant sacrifice by sticking around with mommy, even though she’s no longer the hottie she was when you married her, and you could TOTALLY be dating hotter chicks if she weren’t around.

Make him aware of your sacrifice.  As a guy with game, you will likely be passing up lots of pussy and fun times if you choose to have kids.  Make him aware of this.  He should realize his existence is a gift from you.  This will make him respect you more, and a child who respects his father has higher self-worth because he instinctively understands that his father is his genes.

Pay him money to approach HAWT chicks at Farmers’ Markets before he even reaches puberty. Because that’s not weird or creepy at all.

Have him approach girls.  When he’s cute and pre-pubescent, take him to a park or farmers market and have him approach smoking hot babes.  Give him cute stuff to say, he’ll have a 0% blowout rate.  Make it fun for him, not “daddy is making me talk to girls again”.  Use monetary incentives if necessary.

Get him a dog, because bitches are bitches amirite high five bro! No, really, that’s his argument:

Get a dog. A dog teaches kids how to love and how to be in charge of something they love.  The parallels between dog training and game are staggering.

Also, be a drunk and a letch, because somehow this will benefit him.

Set up some dominoes for him to topple.  This is fun.  Buy a small piece of bar so he can easily be a bartender when he’s 18.  Befriend families in the neighborhood who have hot daughters so he can have an in to fuck them.  … Be a regular at a bar or strip club and pass the status on to him.

What kind of status points to you accumulate, exactly, by being a creepy old dude hanging out in a strip club all the time?

Speaking of creepy old dudes, let’s take a look at another post from LaidNYC with the seemingly inoffensive title The Walls of Facebook, in which our hero villain explains some  research he’s conducted by creeping through the Facebook pictures of teen girls.

Back when I still had Facebook, I was routinely shocked at HOW MUCH hotter girls, even in their early to mid twenties, used to be just a few years earlier.

In fact, Facebook shows that when women peak is even younger than anyone blogging under their real name would care to admit.  Common red pill dogma states that women are their hottest between 18-24.

I say this is bullshit.  Try 15-19.

Even that is generous for modern girls in prosperous countries.  If she’s going to college to binge drink on weekends and swipe her mealplan card at the buffet line, her peak likely ceases her first semester at around age 18.

True female peak, on average, is probably around 16-18.

High schoolers.

Yep, this is the same guy who was just giving advice on how to be a good parent.

He continues:

Now, we in the red pill community try to stretch that peak to 23 or 24 because most guys don’t have the chance to bang high school girls.  There’s the law, different social circles, cock-blocking parents, etc. So we lie to ourselves a bit and claim the 22, 23 year old girls we date are still at peak.  Close enough for government work.

Yes, that’s right. He just complained about COCK-BLOCKING PARENTS.

I was going to keep going and go through a couple more posts of his today, but, honestly, HE JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT COCK-BLOCKING PARENTS. I’ve had enough of this creepy bullshit for one day.

dustydeste
dustydeste

Okay, umm, to be fair, I met my husband when I was 19 and he was 30. We hit it off pretty quickly, and we’re very happy now. We got married a year ago (tomorrow!); I was 22. He’s not an abusive shit like LINYC, and I think he’ll be a really great parent.

That said, my age was a pretty big hangup for us, and while I tease him all the time for robbing the cradle now, the fact that I’m 11 years younger than him was a bigger issue between us than the fact that we lived on opposite sides of the continent when we met.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that we could perhaps specify that men in their 30s who ONLY find women/girls under the age of 20 attractive are skeevy creeps. Otherwise it kind of feels like a denouncement of every relationship where there’s a large age difference.

entropistanon

@Cerberus: I think we can safely say that, lol!

@Walter Howard: I know, not only do most of them look like they really haven’t grown out of childhood yet, most of them are just not experienced or knowledgeable enough to be able to offer anything other than that baby-face. Nothing against teenagers, mind you, because we all started to distinguish ourselves as individuals sometime, but there’s little more to their world than high school and gossip for most of them at that point in their lives.

Which brings us back around to the obvious: it’s not actually their BEAUTY that these PUAs are attracted to teenagers for. It’s their vulnerability, immaturity, and general inexperience in fighting back or having alarm bells for the kind of “game” PUAs try on them. Hotness to PUAs really doesn’t have much, if anything to do with physical attractiveness and everything to do with the fact that these girls exhibit the demure and passive, but also eager to please behavior that they think women in general should exhibit toward them.

And I’m going to stop before I start going into detail about how traditional femininity infantalized women to the point of almost making them indistinguishable from children at all.

entropistanon

@dustydeste: I think you’re right, and there is a pretty huge distinction there. I mean, by 19 you had already been an “adult” (general legal distinction) for a year, meaning that your husband probably didn’t approach you under the guise of authority figure in your life, trying to make decisions for you and play a significant role in “raising” you. I personally think age gaps are fine, as long as people in the relationship are both adults and neither one feels pressure from the other due to authority of one over the other. Even in those circumstances it can work, but I get a little twitchy about it occasionally.

Not that I’ve really been in a relationship like that, what with the significant other and I only being one year apart in age. My opinion should probably be taken with a grain of salt in that case, given my lack of experience.

Shaenon

You’ll all be happy to know that, although Liquid Gold doesn’t have children of his own, he has been practicing his brilliant childrearing tactics on any children that adults are foolish enough to allow him access to:

Scene: I’m with my girlfriend and her 9 year old cousin.

“Trevor give me a hug!” she commands. He goes to do it.

“No, no, wait Trevor. Before you hug her make her say three nice things about you.” I say

He smiles and looks at her. She says “Trevor is cute. Trevor is smart. Trevor has a great smile”.

“Okay”, I say, “now you can hug her.” He hugs her.

“She appreciates that hug a lot more now that you made her work for it”, I say, “That’s how you have to treat girls”

My girlfriend fakes outrage and playfully punches me on the arm.

“When a girl hits you like that, she likes you” I tell him.

markb
markb

In many cases, people who are younger (male and female) have more enthusiasm for life and have been worn down less by disappontment / worry / responsibilities, and this can be refreshing. I say this not as someone who has had or has sought relationships with younger women, but as someone who has worked alongside younger people of both sexes. However, I’m willing to bet this isn’t the case with our guy here.

This probably isn’t a new insight to anyone here, but it’s becoming apparent to me that these PUA’s and such believe that the ONLY value a woman has to a man is her looks and the ONLY value a man has to a woman is his earning power, and they are patting themselves on the back for seeing through the genteel veneer of society to its cynical foundations.

Alice Sanguinaria

Shaenon – Wut? Relationships aren’t a quid pro quo thing. It’s supposed to be a relationship between two people who like each other a lot and want to spend a lot of time together.

Also: there’s such thing as a “I fucking hate your guts and go away” punch. Telling a kid that resistance always means yes is teaching the kid rape culture.

dustydeste
dustydeste

@entropistanon – I definitely agree; I’m really just touchy about the wording, I guess? As a couple, it’s just often awkward in social circles right now, when people realize how far apart we are in age (especially as I’m not in school, not established career-wise, and not able to have a job right now period; because of circumstances, my status seems to come across as “trophy wife” or something like that a lot, even though that’s not at all the case and not what either of us want). This definitely has a role in the touchiness of the subject for me, and the fact that I think it’s necessary to differentiate between “people under 20” and “people who are legally children” when it comes to judging people for the age of their significant others.

And I’d definitely say that there totally are dudes in their 30s or 40s or whatever who prey on young women who are between 18 and their early 20s who are creepy controlling mofos, and that the fact that they are creepy controlling fuckers certainly affects who they choose to prey upon… but that doesn’t mean that every 30-something who dates a 20-year old falls in that group.

But yeah, people of all ages can be abusive assholes, and an age gap might increase the likelihood of that being the case, but unless one of the people is actually a child, I’ll personally hold off judgment until more data comes in to suggest that it’s a problematic relationship.

Nitram

” whose wisdom about women, and life in general, is liquid, well, something else.”
This cracked me up because the farmers around here literally spread liquid shit on the corn fields after fall harvesting. They suck it out of a “lagoon” pond of cow crap collected over the year, then spray it on the fields. It’s very good for the forthcoming crops.

Dare say it, it’s liquid gold!

Alice Sanguinaria

PUAs/MRAs – embracing rape culture since [year]

Perry
Perry

I don’t think we really need to worry about LaidinNYC having kids. I doubt he even leaves his house, let alone is in a position to actually reproduce.

baileyrenee
baileyrenee

I remember saying this in another thread where this post was brought up, but yea… As a teenager, I was certainly not “peaking;” I was a chubby, boobless kid with a terrible complexion (nothing is wrong with being big, small breasted, or having bad skin, but considering I grew out of those things I obviously wasn’t meant to look like that for the rest of my life). I was also annoying as hell with awful taste in music. Not my best time, for sure.

Walter
Walter

Shaenon

So this LAIDinNYC guy had a long term girlfriend? Someone who was close enough to him, that she introduced him to her family? More than just introduced, but met them enough times that he was comfortable enough around them to order the kids around? That’s depressing on so many levels.

sparky
sparky

dustydeste: Yes, point taken about age differences in relationships. I think that you have it right when you talk about differentiating between “people who are under 20” and “people who are legally children.” I think that is an important distinction to make. People like LaidInNYC, who think that people who are legally children are attractive because they have a mature body and immature mind are creeps. Decent people who just happen to fall in love with someone younger will respect the younger person, take both age of consent and level of emotional/cognitive maturity into account. Maybe what I’m trying to say, it’s based on mutual respect and not wanting to harm the other person in the relationship.

I don’t think 19 and 30 is a problem; your husband sounds like a great guy and I’m sorry you get flack from people because of your age difference.

This is a personally touchy subject for me too; I have a two year old daughter and people like LaidInNYC are the stuff of my nightmares.

Nitram

“You want a thin, young, healthy wife to help assure a healthy child”

A thin woman does not a healthy baby make…

“He should realize his existence is a gift from you. This will make him respect you more, and a child who respects his father has higher self-worth…”

I’m pretty sure this is not the way to instill self worth.

” Be a regular at a bar or strip club and pass the status on to him.”

The last thing being a regular at a bar gives you is status. And doesn’t chasing after high schoolers typically cast you as a pathetic loser at the very least? This reads like instructions on how to raise a pathetic strip-club going, high school hustling, bar hopping douchbag/pedophile/dickwad.

entropistanon

@sparky: I can’t imagine. I don’t have kids, I’m still trying to decide if I want them or not, but I keep bumping up against things like this when it comes to the possibility of having a daughter. Knowing that there would be people out there who would treat her like prey and use her for sexual gratification alone instead of seeing her as a human being makes my skin crawl, and it’s only a hypothetical!

Nitram

Being a regular at a strip club does not give you status. The women working there may act like it, but trust me, you don’t want to be that guy, or brag about being that guy.

dustydeste
dustydeste

Nitram

“Well, I mean, that is the endgoal as far as I can tell. The only (and awful) difference is that LINYC doesn’t think the term “pathetic” (or any of the more choice and – I think – more accurate terms like “fucking creepy and abusive”) applies to that set of behaviors.”

I’m honestly surprised when these guys mention going to strip clubs. This is a place where you are encouraged to throw money at women. And I know the boundaries are an illusion, and strip joints are a cess pool of sexual assault, but the whole environment revolves around “pussy begging” “gold digging” “white knighting” and they’re all “sluts” and “whores” with a “high N count”. What is a self respecting red piller doing in a place like that? (And if its not obvious, I do not believe any of those things and I don’t refer to any woman as a whore or slut ever).

hellkell
hellkell

If LaidInNYC truly has a long-term girlfriend, I will eat one of my flip-flops. They’re the Reefs with the church key, it’ll be a hearty repast.

Alice Sanguinaria

auggziliary – I feel like the “n count” = number of sex partners, but not sure.

kittehserf

So, his son’s only justification for existing is to act as a lure for Daddy to hit on (rape?) underage girls. Got it.

One can only imagine how he thinks daughters should be treated. Presumably they’ll be replacements for all the “hawt chicks” he claims he’s sacrificed chasing.

kittehserf

I’m 26, and just this year it clicked in my brain that my body is AWESOME. Not that I am a smoking hot babe or a runway model — but that I don’t *have* to be. My body is just fine the way it is, hairy lumpy places and cellulite and the odd pimple or gray hair and all. This is me, efforts to make myself otherwise are way too energy-consuming, and that’s okay.

High five

Another high five

Good to see ya!

kittehserf

Poop! Blockquote monster’s awake.

Alice Sanguinaria

kittehs – That is not a very happy thought. Damn it. 🙁

mildlymagnificent

The worst thing about this travesty for me is … where’s the fun? where’s the joy?

Kids are hard work, but they’re also heaps and heaps of fun. One of the best things about having kids is that you can let your own inner child have a lot of fun. Yes, you do have to protect them and keep their precious little fingers away from the burning things. You do have to nag them about table manners (and homework and putting their stuff away and … and …). But you also get to play silly games and read silly stories in a silly voice. And burst with pride when they achieve some (quite routine) aim.

You get picnics and ball games and parties and all sorts of fun stuff. And then you get to melt into a puddle of soppy parental squee at the end of the day when you see their angelic little faces sleeping in their cute little jammies. And they hug you and kiss you and amuse you and crawl around on the floor with you and love you – enormously, unboundedly, enthusiastically, unconditionally.

And this fool wants his parenting to be a stiff-backed, stiff-necked indoctrination of unyielding standards of narrowly prescribed behaviour. Just like the worst kind of Victorian taskmaster who’s chosen an idiosyncratically warped view about how he wants these wonderful little people to turn out – exactly the way he specifies and no other way will do.

kittehserf

That echoes their whole lives, I think, mildlymagnificent. Simple pleasure and fun don’t seem to come into PUAs’ or MRAs’ lives at all. It’s all about competing with other men (despite the MRAs’ pretence of male solidarit) and hating the women whose bodies they want to control.

auggz – n count means notch count, I think. As in notches on the bedpost.

SittieKitty

Were notches on a bedpost a thing? I’d like to know where that phrase came from…

sparky
sparky

entropistanon: Yeah, it seems like parenthood comes with its own inherent fears and anxieties without adding predatory scum on top of it. It’s scary. And I read this crap, and it’s like mommy tiger suddenly takes over and bares her fangs.

baroncognito

I imagine someone has kept a subtle tally on a bedpost somewhere. I’ve always thought it was something like fighter pilots. You keep a tally on your plane somewhere of how many other airplanes you’ve had sex with.

yaoi huntress earth
yaoi huntress earth

@ mildlymagnificent: Good point. Deep down, their views on relationships are rather dismal. Significant others are things you have to mold to your liking and will only have a limited amount of time before they lose value. And sons are burdens that you train to become a clone of you. There is no fun or joy to be had since they ruined yours.

becausescience
becausescience

So they’ve moved on from using “peak fertility” to try to rationalize their pedophilia to using the generic “peak beauty” instead? I’m shocked he went as high as 15-19. I thought they were usually arguing that any girl from puberty on should be acceptable, and it’s only feminazis/the law/beta mangina parents that get in the way.

cloudiah

LOL.I needed that. XD

sarahlizhousespouse

“I’ve always thought it was something like fighter pilots. You keep a tally on your plane somewhere of how many other airplanes you’ve had sex with. ”

There’s a Starfighters refueling joke in there somewhere.

Nitram

“There’s a Starfighters refueling joke in there somewhere.”

I immediately thought of the opening scene to Dr. Strangelove, where the bomber’s getting refueled to the background of romantic music, and then an “ahhhh” when it’s done.

SittieKitty

The weird thing about his “peak beauty” comment (not the only weird thing, but one of them at least): people aren’t really good childbearing people until after they’re 17-19… they’re waaay more able to have children after that, much less likely to have issues and more likely to have lower morbidity and mortality rates for both mom and baby…

And I’m sure this has been pulled out a thousand times but the best indication of fertility: someone who has already had a child.

Nitram

TW Pedophilia: By stating “women” peak before actually attaining womanhood, before finishing GROWTH, he just publicly admitted to being attracted to CHILDREN. I’m sure lots of pedophiles believe (big TW) the objects of their affections peak at age 7, 10, 12, etc.

Nitram

Basically, once girls grow up and actually look, feel, and behave like women, he’s no longer interested.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

@socialkenny

I think y’all are unfairly attacking LaidNYC and not actually examining his quotes and writings. It’s easy to be critics from the outside looking in

On the topic of “do women have a peak age”, you’re arguing that women are the outsiders? Do you need me to explain why you’re an idiot, or can you figure it out on your own?

The rest of your post is basically “I’m a creep who pervs on children and pretends that it’s OK because it’s legal”. GTFO.

Argenti Aertheri

Nitram — my narcissist ex got arrested for pedophila, and I can confirm your suspicions aren’t far off…except he preferred teenage boys because (holy fucking TW batman) gay closeted teens will do pretty much anything and (add a racism warning) black ones usually don’t have parents who’ll report it (he got caught in the act in public)

And the kid? Who was like 14 or 15? Told the judge he wasn’t manipulated or anything, and the ex justified it since the kid posted a CL ad and thus started it and I didn’t dump his ass cuz gaslighting.

/rant

In short, this all sounds very “that ex who’s on Megan’s list” familiar.

OTOH, strip clubs are about the only place where you can practice demeaning women without getting a drink thrown in your face.

Argenti Aertheri

Socialkenny — yeah and the Victorian age of consent was like 12, you want to try arguing that a 30+ year old man should be “seducing” girls who probably haven’t even hit puberty yet? Cuz hey, legal age is their peak years right? So 150~ years ago the peak years for girls were before they could even potentially reproduce?

Maybe getting that this whole “peak years” thing is relative? Relative to, as Cerebus noted, your own age…in that most of us are attracted to people within around the same age range as us, in general (sure, there are those occasional “well I usually like people within a 5 year age range but ze’s just fucking awesome!” Exceptions…but they don’t go arguing that their partner’s entire age group is “peak years” — just that their partner is awesome)

Also, assuming you’re more than 20~, thinking 15 year old girls are at their peak makes you a disgusting human being.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

So I see Kenny is still completely unable to read the mood of the room.

Moving on, I wish there was a better way for older women to warn younger women about all the assorted crap that creeps like this pull. There’s no question that a big part of the reason they focus on tweens and teens is that kids that age are much easier to manipulate than adults.

canuck_with_pluck
canuck_with_pluck

The whole thing kinda reminds me of that one Law and Order: Criminal Intent episode with Chief O’Brian from TNG. He played a judge who liked to sleep around a lot and hire hookers and share them with his son after he was finished…and the son accidentally killed a girl while having rough sex with her, and then he brought *another* girl home, and his father raped her (the son might have as well…can’t remember)…and then the mother killed her to protect her son. Anyway, the father kept trying to make his son like him, but the son ultimately realised his father was a pathetic old perv, and testified against him. (And the father had a penchant for underage girls as well). It was creepy and sad.

cloudiah

We need to start a blog.

Argenti Aertheri

Gods, I remember that one. I think your confusion as to whether the son raped her as well may be that they had consensual sex before the father…yeah.

That was one big mess of fucked up.

Argenti Aertheri

The manboobs sex ed and PUA avoidance blog? A how to for sexytimes?

Please say yes, cuz I’ve got a nice sized backlog of thoughts on what I’d do if I could make a sex ed curriculum. Condoms, of course, get their own section between birth control and STD protection. Optional unit(s) in BDSM, consent 101 as a pre-req…

How is babby formed? When you fail to use birth control! Also, have some biology!

Gotta have a chunk on how abusive relationships are not just “if he hits you, that’s wrong” cuz gaslighting avoidance needs to be in there with PUA avoidance…

I’m gonna shut up now, since I think my “I could talk all day on that one” point has been made clear!

canuck_with_pluck
canuck_with_pluck

@Argenti Aertheri: I mostly can’t remember if they determined that the amount of drugs/alcohol in her system ruled out any possibility of consent.

cloudiah

The blog could be called The Crap Man Boobz Pull. Or How to Avoid Man Boobz.

I’m sleepy. There are better names.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I was lucky enough to receive sex ed that was accurate and fairly comprehensive, so I can’t really say what gets left out of the crappy version, but what I feel like kids don’t get taught even with relatively good sex ed is the emotional side of things. My classes covered the technical side just fine, but what about “if a person approaches you and says/does X they are trying to manipulate you”, “If you put your drink down and then take another sip later and it tastes different, don’t drink it”, “if someone is insulting you don’t try to prove them wrong, just walk away”, and so on?

Argenti Aertheri

Just Argenti is fine, and I think you might be right. I want to say she went home with the son willingly, but, you know, that doesn’t mean he gets auto-consent indefinitely. And that episode was ages ago so idk. Either way that father was one fucked up piece of fucked-up-ness.

Cloudiah — I shall ponder this! And if you’re at least sorta serious, I’m entirely up for writing a series of posts on the general sex ed stuff that my generation of abstinence only “sex ed” doesn’t seem to ever know (I don’t want to talk about the number of ex’s I’ve had to give a crash course in actual sex ed before that was happening [like, I mean! yes your fucking pre-cum can contain sperm and you’d best wrap it up before then])