$MONEY$ antifeminism artistry chivalry evil women hypergamy men created civilization men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men patriarchy playing the victim straw feminists that's not funny!

More Amazing MisogynArtistry from deviantART

effcts_of_feminism_by_alexlartwork22-d5ft932

Here — above and below — are a couple of amazing works of Men’s Rightsy propaganda I missed in my survey of deviantART yesterday, both from a fellow calling himself alexlartwork22. And, yes, they both seem to be meant completely seriously.

you can lose a lot of money chasing women but you'll never lose women chasing money

Thanks, Tulgey Logger and Cloudiah for finding these!  Is anyone else reminded of Chick Tracts here? The crude drawing, the melodrama, the excessive word balloons?

My post yesterday inspired (or at least provided the excuse for) rather a lot of comments, many of them rebutting a Men’s Rightsy fellow calling himself Good. Below, a graphic from Katz memorializing one of Good’s more, er, memorable pronouncements.

If men dominate the world, why is that the case when men and women are equal in numbers?

Alice Sanguinaria

Well, I do need rent money, and I do need food money, and a laptop battery money, and new external hard drive money, and book money, and medication money, and clothes money… oh well, time to pimp myself up pretty and put myself out there…
… put myself out there for a job, you MRA dumbasses.

(Oh, by the way, my interview went well, I think. Now I have to wait about two weeks for the results. I’m crossing my fingers.)

dustydeste
dustydeste

Not gonna lie; I’m pretty amused by the seriously overwrought dude in the second panel of that first piece of, erm, “art.” Really, wth is meant to be going on with his spine? I think our artist needs some time perusing Escher Girls.

Except I’m pretty sure Escher Girls is misandry.

Ally S

I’m pretty sure if that I’d run the fuck away from a floating dollar sign, not chase it.

CriticalDragon1177 (@CriticalDragon1)

David Futrelle,

Man I’m glad that I don’t think this propaganda is going to convince any of the uninitiated. Seriously, these people shouldn’t quite their day jobs.

Gabriella E. (@gabbomatic)

Stop ignoring the ALOT, Dave. It feels neglected.

TechnoViking
TechnoViking

Is it wrong I think it’s a good thing that feminism dismantled toxic “manhood” and burned chivalry?

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

Marriage is special treatment.

Haha.

Shaenon

Does this guy realize he drew…well, pasted together… a feminist comic? Replacing chivalry with equality is exactly what we’re going for here.

Kakanian
Kakanian

The women are shown destroying “Manhood” and the guys say that that’s what they liked about women.

This comic is sending some mixed messages.

Falconer

Is it me, or does he sign his name in the same font used for Grand Theft Auto titles?

And if everything goes right, then all you have to do to see baby sweetness is click on my username.

Falconer

Success!

Ally S

Also, what’s “NO MORE OR CLEANING”? That typo bothers me.

Kristine
Kristine

Pretty sure the women of the world will survive without the things on that list. Since when was chivalry a feminist thing? I guess they believe that any concept or cultural action that involves being nice to women is feminist. It’s almost like they stop listening when a woman talks.

Also, I’m with Chie Satonaka on this one. Marriage is one of the most dangerous things women undergo.

I think my grammar might be a wee bit terrible.

CriticalDragon1177 (@CriticalDragon1)

Shaenon,

——————————————————————————————————————–
——————————————————————————————————————–

What women want equality? You don’t say. 😉

In all seriousness knowing your average MRA he probably thinks that women want to dominate.

Nitram
Nitram

Falconer,

Just precious! I want to chew in their legs. (I’m a mom, I can say that. :D)

CriticalDragon1177 (@CriticalDragon1)

Kristine,

Good point,
——————————————————————————————————————–
——————————————————————————————————————–

Good point, the medieval view of women was backwards, like their views on religious freedom and how an economy should operate.

Andrew Johnston

So I’ve been paging through alexlartwork22’s work, and it’s actually a bit unusual. Almost everything he’s done has a political element, but most of it is anti-racist or pro-black community (bordering on separationism at times). When he does get into sexual politics, it’s actually sort of odd. The MRA tropes are there, but they come from a different place.

Because of the sexism/racism admixture that most MRAs exhibit, I’d never even considered the prospect of black MRAs, let alone how their backgrounds might inform their beliefs. Alexl doesn’t quite go in for the whole package – for instance, he rejects pick-up artistry and the alpha/beta division, concepts that he feels have damaged his community. On the other hand, he fully embraces evo-psycho crap about women being status seekers, which leads him to employ horrible stereotypes of black women that even most white MRAs won’t drag out.

Nitram
Nitram

ON their legs, ON!!! (Unless that makes you uncomfortable, I’ve never actually chewed on baby legs, but those rolls are so cute, I can’t stand it!!!

Alice Sanguinaria

auggziliary – Grand Theft Auto. Their game titles are quite distinct, and it’s emulated in this guy’s… uh… “signature”.

Anyways: MRAs. Looking for excuses to treat women like shit since the 1970s (if not earlier),

sparky
sparky

“All I wanted was 3 things..3 things!!!”
And those are?

“Women have destroyed the very things we loved about them”
Does he mean that men are only capable of loving a financially dependent keeper of the house (cooking and cleaning)? I thought men “always hated buying them flowers and candy?” Isn’t a woman who lives off a man’s income a lazy gold-digger who’s managed to trap some beta male into bankrolling her bon-bon eating?

Alice Sanguinaria

sparky – You get the feeling that MRAs want an unequal playing field: a world where women are their subservant slaves or whatever serving their needs only and hiding in a closet somewhere where they are not needed. They want a place where women are like robots, always working to serve her master and never having any thoughts or needs or desires of her own. And they don’t want to have to provide for her, but they want her dependent on them for everything, from her food to her clothes to her opinion on everything.

Alice Sanguinaria

auggziliary – Ah. To that question, I wish I knew.

Falconer

@augg: Because he’s obviously an internet man-whiner badass moneyfondler.

cloudiah

You guys might enjoy this r/mr FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT! over some artistry by typhonblue and MR-Edmonton. (They have a joke political campaign to run a candidate for city council as part of the Patriarchy Party, with 4chan-level humor and art.)

Falconer

He’s also kind of sad, making an obvious copy of the GTA font which is slightly off. If he’s going to put in that much effort….

I don’t think the GTA guys can stop him from using the font, all he’d have to do is purchase it from someone.

crazyladyblues
crazyladyblues

But what happened to the men’s faces in the first cartoon?

Falconer

@crazyladyblues: He’s obviously a tortured, deep artist. Art is haaaaaaarrrrrrrd. Who has time for faces?

dustydeste
dustydeste

It’s okay, Nitram, we all want to nibble Falconer’s little bundles of joy! Or… I mean… At least I do…

Anyways, it’s totally okay and normal because SCIENCE!

Falconer

I should not be surprised that his GRRL POWAH women are highly objectified. And yet ….

Falconer

@dustydeste: I am side-eyeing that link so. hard.

Nibble away! Just not too hard. And don’t let my boy get ahold of your finger. The next thing he’ll do is try to use Swallow Whole chew it, and he has two teeth.

pj
pj

I think the 3 things are love, honour and obey. Doesn’t explain why he’s holding a carrot in each hand though.

markb
markb

The way Alex puts his name everywhere, including the sky in the first picture, he’s clearly worried that someone might try to appropriate his artwork and pass it off as their own. I think he can rest easy. Also, what’s going on in the second picture? Did the money jump out of the guy’s pockets? And now the woman is chasing it? If he’s broke because he spent all his money on her, shouldn’t she be walking off with the money arm-in-arm or something? Why does it look like they’re in the world’s worst discotheque? This is harder to decipher than a Hyeronimous Bosch painting.

hellkell
hellkell

Yes, yes that is the GTA font, sorta.

This dude is an artist like I’m a doctor.

Howard Bannister

@Falconer:

Too… much… cute… babies… everywhere… dialogue… Shatnerian… coma ensuing…

dustydeste
dustydeste

@Falconer: That link probably deserves that side-eye. Mostly because I’m pretty sure that someone in the chain of people involved in collecting, interpreting, writing up, and trying to understand the write-up to do an article about the data is completely science-illiterate. My money’s on the person who did the media article, myself.

But still, SCIENCE!, amirite?

cloudiah

But hellkell, you are a doctor. You have a PhD in Swearology and Banishing Asswaffles.

dustydeste
dustydeste

Oooh, I want to do a degree in Swearology! Where’d you study, hellkell?! Inquiring minds must know!

From Cloudiah’s link:

LOL it’s adorable when a woman thinks she has something to contribute to mens rights other than sandwiches and blowjobs.

Your drawings suck, you dumb cunt. Leave men’s rights activists to men who actually know what they’re talking about. You’re hurting the movement.

The MRM is welcoming to women, folks! You heard it here first.

Alice Sanguinaria

Swearology? Does that refer to the really disgusting potty mouth I acquired about a year ago? If so, I WANNA GET A PhD IN SWEAROLOGY!

cloudiah

To be fair, katz, that account was apparently created just to make that comment, so I suspect someone is trolling r/mr (just like MR-Edmonton is trolling a whole city).

Falconer

@Falconer:

Too… much… cute… babies… everywhere… dialogue… Shatnerian… coma ensuing…

Careful with that. Too much, and you wake up in lip-lock with Leonard Nimoy because the power of fandom, that’s why.

Hellkell didn’t study. Hellkell invented swearology.

hellkell
hellkell

Yay, I’m a Dr.! My mom’s gonna be so proud.

Dustydeste: I went to the prestigious Manboobz University.

hellkell
hellkell

Hey, when trolls say a woman never invented anything, I want my invention pointed out! 🙂

Athywren
Athywren

But what happened to the men’s faces in the first cartoon?

They have been rendered faceless by the horrorz of living in a feminist dystopia!

MaudeLL

@Cloudiah

That link is great. You get typhonblue defending the poster for its sarcasm (depicting MRAs in the lens they imagine feminists see them), completely unaware that MRAs keep being outraged by sarcastic depictions of feminists by feminists. You know, the U of T student’s type of joke (I forgot her name, the one on Register-Her) based on MRA tropes of feminists.

I’m also amused by typhonblue’s feministo-misandric response to ‘you must make the best sammich’.

Good
Good

“One of the reasons we are interested in looking at who pays for dates is because it is one arena where women may be resisting gender changes more than men,” study researcher David Frederick, an assistant professor of psychology at Chapman University in California, told The Huffington Post. “As social roles start to change, people often embrace the changes that make their lives easier, but resist the changes that make their lives more difficult.”

Falconer

Oooh, I want to do a degree in Swearology!

I’m an autodidact in Swearology: I just use this handy link read Shakespeare.

See? A BA in English is good for something!

Xen
Xen

dA is a cesspit as it is. There’s tons of people passing themselves off as “artists” when my younger sister could draw better than them (no seriously, she can. I think she’s an alien).

1 2 3 9