a woman is always to blame bad boys beta males cupcake evil sexy ladies evil women hamstering men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny nice guys oppressed men playing the victim pussy pass

Hamish the MGTOW: “Underneath those physically appealing pretty girls does indeed lurk an evil monster.”

So beautiful, so evil.
So beautiful, so evil.

Today, some farm fresh misogyny, straight from the virtual pages of MGTOWforums.com, in the form of a sprawling rant on the blackhearted nature of the female of the species by a fellow known only as Hamish. I have taken the liberty of condensing the rant somewhat, and of breaking up Hamish’s walls of text into shorter paragraphs. The original director’s cut of his comment can be found here.

[T]he prettier a woman is on the outside, the blacker her heart is on the inside. Underneath that pretty exterior does indeed lurk a monster. That women are driven by their highly fickle “feelings” rather than by logic is the scariest and most dangerous part about them.

[W]omen are so fickle that they vacillate between wanting Nick the nice guy who will be nice and romantic to them one day and wanting Tommy the thug who will treat her like absolute crap the next day. Indeed sometimes they want both these things at the same time …

What cupcake wants is a composite male, the ingredients of which are a blend of The Rock, Matt Damon, Donald Trump, Justin Timberlake, Hugh Jackman, Mike Tyson, David Bowie, Tony Montana, Ronaldo and Michael Buble …

With women being so irrational, so utterly unreasonable and unrealistic in their demands, it is absolutely inevitable that … there will come a point where she will feel dissatisfied with her date/her fuck buddy/her boyfriend/her fiance/her husband, whatever. And remember what a women feels is her hamster, logic doesn’t get a look in.

For men morality is largely a logical, learned thing – ten commandments, thou shalt not steal/kill, whatever. But for a woman what she feels is the be all and end all … And if that means fucking over and grinding into the dust good, decent men … purely on account that she no longer feels entirely satisfied with him, then so be it – how she feels must prevail above all other factors. …

[A]nd what’s more many women seem to be thoroughly enjoy crushing such men too – the more decent and genuine a guy is, the more pleasure they take in crushing him.

The reason for this is women … see niceness and decency as a sign of weakness and they begin to look down on that male with utter contempt. ….

This explains why it’s always the nicest guys that women fuck over the worst – and why they take great pleasure in doing so and in twisting the knife. To onlooking men this kind of stuff looks like a horrible, unjustifiable act of black hearted pitilessness – but to women, it’s nothing … .

This illogical thinking and intrinsic fickleness on the part of women winds up in women becoming capricious, merciless tyrants. But of course to be tyrants women have to have power – sure they always had the power of the pussy, but much more sinisterly women are now armed to the teeth and dangerous – armed by the law/the state that is …

Women have the state/big government backing them up to the hilt at every turn – to the extent that women now have the power at their fingertips to destroy or at least seriously mess up/disrupt the life of any man they’re sexually involved with – and … many women … can’t … resist abusing this power. And not only to mess up men’s lives and defame their character … but of course to loot men too – often of their entire net worth.

The madness of all this is that the state has placed all this power in the hands of beings who are intrinsically fickle and capricious by nature. So having been armed by the state, women are now not only fickle and capricious, worse than that they have now upgraded to fickle and capricious tyrants, who have a licence from the state to ruin men’s lives on a whim.

Having been so armed by the state, women are now akin to the capricious psychopath boss at work, who fires people just because he’s in a bad mood, or the capricious psychopath dictator, who has citizens locked up or killed on a whim.

In the case of the psycho boss or the dictator, they behave in this manner because (1) they have the power to do it (2) they can do it without any comeback to them and (3) they get off on it.

And this is exactly the dynamics involved when women fuck over men – women fuck over men because they have the power to do it (or more accurately the state has bestowed that power on them), they can do it without any comeback to them or negative consequences for them and they also do it because they just damned well get a sadistic kick from doing do.

So yes, underneath those physically appealing pretty girls (and indeed in many less physically appealing girls too) does indeed lurk an evil monster – one that is armed, dangerous, and utterly pitiless.

And … scene!

The truly weird thing about this rant is that, as some Man Boobz old timers may recall, the Hamish who wrote this rant is not the first MGTOW named Hamish I’ve written about on this blog. But the last one wasn’t actually real: he was a character who appeared, in cartoon form, in the dreams of a Man Boobz reader. As she wrote in an email to me,

after a day of reading a particularly large amount of your posts, I had a strange dream about this guy who sits on a train and describes some STDs he caught in great (and terrifying) detail to whoever is silly enough to listen. His goal is to dissuade other men from making the same mistake he did — having sex with women. Because to “Hamish the Lover” … all women are dirty and evil and should be avoided at all costs.

Now this mysterious dream lover Hamish has a namesake on MGTOWforums.com, writing long rants on how … all women are evil and should be avoided at all costs.

Kind of creepy, eh?

The dreamer also sent me a picture of Hamish the Lover as he had appeared in her dream. Here he is again.

He looks like a bit of a charming rogue. Too bad he’s an asshole.

coffeeyum
coffeeyum

*is bad at science* Must be the lack of testosterone.Y’all are holding out on me. :p Off to bed. I’ve got school. Yay.

Argenti Aertheri

G’night! Email me the needed scheduling shit before this time tomorrow since I’ll be out of here by 9 Thursday if you want to see me before noon. (Whee!)

Alice — not exact by any means, but 1,000 in a kilogram (duh) and my weight in kg is just under half my weight in lbs, so ~500 grams in a pound, give or take (a lot)

Argenti Aertheri

Hey, I wasn’t off by much! And I suck at chemistry outside of aquatic stuffs (and no, the lake part does not make this aquatic)

pecunium

I estimated. one kilo = 2.24 pounds, = 1,000 grams/a bit more than .5 = 450

Alice Sanguinaria
Alice Sanguinaria

Argenti – close enough. 😛

pecunium – ah, thanks. So presuming that it’s 450 g of sodium, and we have unlimited amounts of water, this means that sodium’s the limiting reagent.

2 NaOH (and one H2) is produced from 2 Na and 2 H2O. Na has a molar mass of 22.99 g.

So we have about…what, 19.6 (rounding to correct sig. figs) mol of Na?

So we made approximately 19.6 mol of NaOH, or 784 g (again rounded to the appropriate, sig. figs). Given that this is a lake, this probably won’t affect the pH too much.

… I really need to go back to school. 😛

[/nerd]

pecunium

No…. I was giving you the grams in a lb. They used between 30-60 grams, tops.

Argenti Aertheri

And 454~ to bust a swimming pool (google conversion FTW!)

Mr. Mango, email me damnit!

Alice Sanguinaria
Alice Sanguinaria

pecunium – Oops. This is what happens when you’re trying to swat a fly with a newspaper and you’re not paying attention. 😛

In which case they made over a mole (close to 3 moles at max) of lye, which is REALLY negligible in a huge lake full of water. Still a cool effect though.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

What if the only man on the list I find in any way attractive is Jackman, and that’s mostly because he’s so cute with his kids and his dogs?

(Goes back to fangirling over pretty boys who love cats and little kids.)

Argenti Aertheri

Then you’re lying in an attempt to disavow your gold-digging ways. You know you want Trump’s comb over money!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I think if any of these guys could see inside my brain for 5 minutes they’d be traumatized for life, that is if the initial shock didn’t kill them.

kittehserf

Now that I’d like to see.

If’ we’re talking combovers, what about a Donald Trump Cat?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

The only one so far who seems to have more or less figured out how visually fixated my brain is was our old friend Mr Al, and look how much it pissed him off.

Binjabreel
Binjabreel

@Cassandra: Personally, I always figured that seeing directly into anyone’s brain would probably damage you horribly, but that’s because I don’t think much of the idea that all humans have identical cognitive architecture. Though I might also be a little insane, in which case I’m just projecting.

But in either case, I bet maybe forced empathy would probably break these fools’ brains anyway.

Also, I frickin’ love that I stumbled onto a discussion of the conversion of sodium into NaOH when setting a pond on fire, and it’s potential environmental impact, in the middle of the night.

Falconer

I weep for those frat boys who were delayed in branding pinning their girlfriends because the lake was on fire.

Wait, no I don’t. Laugh. I laugh at etc., etc.

Howard Bannister

I am a lurker. I figured I may as well comment at some point. Although I can’t contribute much to a conversation except for swearing at people, and insulting people without swearing. And maybe cats. I might be able to do cats on occasion.

Wait a minute… isn’t that my schtick?

I’ve taken on a boarder, and my cat is absolutely terrified of him. She’ll do anything to avoid him.

He’s an utter sweetheart, too.

Falconer

Whenever we have guests over my younger cat, who normally needs to be near one of us a large portion of the day, just vanishes.

My older cat is indifferent. She obtains the necessary tribute from her subjects; no Consequences need impose if her needs are met, and what care she who we gallivant about with?

I am dreading the first tail-pull. I have my earplugs handy.

Nitram
Nitram

Ok so when feminists claim men have all the power, they’re the first ones to point out “nuh uh! Just the top 1%! Most men are risking their lives in the mines, the battlefield, and sinking cruise ships!” But then they can claim ALL women have ALL the power ALL the time! Shoot, don’t we even get to say only 1% of us do? Like only the HB10s or something? Logical they are not.

Marie
Marie

@howard bannister

Wait a minute… isn’t that my schtick?

Yes, I’m afraid you’re being replaced. ::cackles evilly::

Howard Bannister

Yes, I’m afraid you’re being replaced. ::cackles evilly::

So THIS is what they mean by male disposability!

Curses!

sarahlizhousespouse

@Coffeeyum

Your gravatar is wonderful in so many ways.

grumpycatisagirl

So . . . . something I’ve been wondering about the HB10 thing (which I didn’t know about at all until I started looking at this blog) . . . is there such thing as a HB1 or a HB2? Like, are there regular 1-10’s and then after that it moves onto the HB scale? Or is there just no such thing as the low end of the HB scale?

Shadow
Shadow

Oh sure, being raised Hindu, the ten commandments were definitely the go to guide in how to be a moral man 😎

I burst out laughing when I read this. Aside from all the other hilarities RONALDO?!!!! I’m guessing he meant Cristiano Ronaldo, because, as much as I love him, I doubt Ronaldo’s making the top ten list.

Fibinachi
Fibinachi

So . . . . something I’ve been wondering about the HB10 thing (which I didn’t know about at all until I started looking at this blog) . . . is there such thing as a HB1 or a HB2? Like, are there regular 1-10′s and then after that it moves onto the HB scale? Or is there just no such thing as the low end of the HB scale?

Curiously, this is one aspect wherein any kind of criticial endeavour sort of combines with MRA and produces weird.

On a scale from 1 to 10, there must be ones and twos and threes. But because people are people, when asked to judge, everyone is going to at best, call someone average, or below average.

So you get the fact that in most manosphere writing, the entire world is composed of HB6-7¨s with the occasional 10.

It’s wonky and silly, the same way Metacritic makes most games 60-80 and most movies the same.

Falconer

Seems like it’s either that, or “kind of okay-looking (no homo).”

coffeeyum
coffeeyum

sarahlizhousespouse – Thanks!

Falconer

@coffeeyum: I just took a closer look — ha ha!!

You’re assuming the scale is supposed to be graded on a curve. If it’s supposed to be an objective scale, then it’s quite possible for everything to fall on the top half. For instance, maybe to get a 0, a game would have to be so buggy and with such a poor interface as to be literally unplayable. Then any game that you could actually play from start to finish, regardless of other qualities, might fall around 25% or above and games with any redeeming qualities at all could easily end up at 50%.

So a game that made you go “meh, it was pretty good I guess” would actually fall around 60%-70%, simply because it could tick all the boxes: No really egregious bugs, reasonable interface, on par graphics and sound, etc.

Falconer

Shh, katz, you’ll stop everyone from complaining about the three-point ten-point scale.

Nitram
Nitram

The mras are pointing out the one percent, saying “nuh uh!” Etc – not the feminists. I just realized my post was somewhat incoherent and that part wasn’t clear. Also I forgot the sarcasm disclaimer. Sorry, back to lurkdom (mostly).

Alice Sanguinaria
Alice Sanguinaria

@katz – So are we presuming that the curve isn’t a normal distribution but rather a skewed one? I’d like to think of the mean as between six and seven, and have a normal distribution curve from there, but I’m rambling.

It must be because of ladybrain. 😛

sarahlizhousespouse

I can’t recall if it is the Woebegone effect in which people rate themselves as average or above average in things like athletic ability, intelligence, social skills, appearance… driving skill. 😀

Argenti Aertheri

Re: katz’s game rating scale — VtM:R is like 20% then, cuz I know NO ONE who managed to play it to the end, it sucks that bad. And VtM:B is at least 75% even with the bugginess since you can play it, if you remember to save often, and it has oh so many ways to play it which totally makes up for that glitchiness.

In other news, sleeping pill, woke up feeling like shit, leaving for pecunium’s in like 16 hours. Fuck you brain, play nice! (Mushroom, mushroom, snake! XD )

Well, it depends. If a 1 is the ugliest woman in existence (obviously rating people is stupid but bear with me here) and a 10 is the prettiest, then you might expect a normal distribution.

But if it’s more like a 1 is a woman nobody in the universe finds attractive and a 10 is a woman everybody in the universe finds attractive, then maybe the average is higher than 5, if most people look at an average woman and think she’s at least sorta attractive.

Often Partisan
Often Partisan

@ Shadow – Damn you, you beat me to it! with the Ronaldo ambiguity. As a football fan, I lol’ed as well.The thing is though is that being as the Brazilian Ronaldo is only ever referred to as just “Ronaldo” unlike the Portuguese one, it makes it sound as if he means the Brazilian one. Who is obviously considered to be uber sexy by women everywhere. Then again, he did put Trump on the list so who knows whether that’s his opinion? lol

pecunium

I didn’t even know there was a portuquese one. I was sort of surprised, because Ronaldo was anomalously dark for the rest of that list.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

At this point I’ve given up trying to make any sense out of their picks for men who women supposedly find attractive, since the only pattern seems to be “famous”, “rich”, or “doing better in life than I am, that bastard”.

kittehserf

“Doing better in life than I am, that bastard” could mean almost anyone, too. However materially well-off an MRA/MGHOW might be, he’s a miserable idiot by definition.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Basically any guy who doesn’t devote his life to ranting about how evil women are on some sort of MRA or PUA site is an “asshole”.

kittehserf

Asshole and mangina!

LBT
LBT

cads and dads

*snrk* My husband straddles it pretty well, I think. He was the rebound man and quite the slut back in the day, but he’s also a devouted, caring spouse, and really wants kids. He’s also a kinky switch, which would probably explode their little minds, since they seem to think there are only ALPHAS and BETA MANGINAS and never the twain shall meet.

titianblue

Aah, Ronaldo – brilliant ice cream 😉 http://www.ronaldo-ices.co.uk/index.html

kittehserf

*snrk* My husband straddles it pretty well, I think.

fffrgsnrgllesnort you’re bloody lucky I’d finished my tea, young feller-me-lad!

Tortoiseshel
Tortoiseshel

Where can I get one of those face mash-ups with The Rock, Matt Damon, Donald Trump, Justin Timberlake, Hugh Jackman, Mike Tyson, David Bowie, Tony Montana, Ronaldo, and Michael Buble?

dan
dan

HIS BODY HIS CHOICE. MGTOW.

titianblue

Go your own way, P:lease. No one will stop you. Just stop talking about it & go!

weirwoodtreehugger

Wow dan. That comment was worth necroing a nearly year old thread? Here’s the thing, none of us mind if you go your own way. Nobody is stopping you. I can assure you that none of us will miss you or any of your other MGTOWs. So go already!

LBT (with an open writeathon!)

RE: dan

Oh wow, gee, I’ve never heard that one before.

Guys, guys, we can’t complain or question anything anyone says or does ever, because it’s their body, their choice! FEMINISM IS OVER!

Or you know, it would be, if that weren’t total bullshit.

This is not the first time a troll has used that line to mean “men should be able to do whatever they want because they are corporeal beings.”

LBT (with an open writeathon!)

Yeah, katz. We just had that dude the other week trying to pull the shame shit.

They really, REALLY do not understand what “her body, her choice” is actually about, do they? Man, I wish I could just haul out half-remembered buzzwords like that!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO DAN. REMEMBER THE ALAMO AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL VIVA LA FRANCE. Yeah, whatcha gonna say about THAT?