beta males dawgies evil sexy ladies friend zone men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny red pill reddit

Red Pill Redditor: “If you are sexually attracted to a b*tch, not related to you, that you are doing favors for and not f***ing, you are her orbiter.

This may be the Red Pilliest quote ever! Here’s the full quote in all of its uncensored glory, straight from the Red Pill subreddit.

If you are sexually attracted to a bitch, not related to you, that you are doing favors for and not fucking, you are her orbiter.

And here is a picture of one big, sad beta orbiter and the bitch he adores.

small_dog_big_bed_big_dog_small_bed1

EAT THE RED KIBBLE!

Thanks to the Blue Pill subreddit for finding this bit of Red Pill goodness.

Speaking of which, some folks in the Blue Pill subreddit are tentatively planning some meetups. If you want to join them, check out this topic right here.

cloudiah

Right. ‘Cos when straight women turn down straight guys, they’re NEVER called lesbians.

cloudiah

This is what I think of whenever Good is here:

hellkell
hellkell

Or bitches, sluts, or any other derogatory term the entitled douchebag can come up with. Nope, that NEVER happens.

cloudiah

It’s a shame that some (all?) women can be such jerks, when men are always perfect gentlemen.

freemage
freemage

Note that Good fails to understand the difference between a rejected individual lashing out verbally at the rejecter (not nice, but a pretty common human reaction from both genders) and the subsequent decision to create a lump rule about all members of the same demographic as the original rejecter. (All women, or in more limited cases all Western/[specific ethnicity]/[specific religious affiliation]/[specific economic class] women.)

The latter is, of course, when you move on from reasonable, if unfortunate, personal butthurt to the sort of broader bigotry that this site is dedicated to mocking.

grumpycatisagirl

Good bores me all the way back to Monday.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

The manosphere: the only place on Earth where having friends is considered failure.

Falconer

The only upside to living in Manosphereworld that I can see is that chocolate won’t taste of incipient diabetes and is, in fact, the breakfast of champions.

sparky
sparky

For what it’s worth, I’ll throw in my two cents:

Good: I think what people are trying to say here is that the idea that a woman owes a man sexual favors for doing something nice is, well, wrong. Nobody “owes” anybody sex, for anything; and if said woman turns down said man, she is some kind of manipulative bitch. Further, the idea that man who does nice things for a woman and does not get sex from her in return is an “orbiter,” which I take to be some kind of derogatory term. Because, of course, a man always wants sex in return for whatever, and cannot just be doing something because he is a good friend or a decent human being or anything.

And yes, everything freemage said. People can be jerks, regardless of sex or gender.

Howard Bannister

Mammoth receipts: hah! I lolled.

That’s the truth. I know so many instances of guys refusing to f**k a certain lady being accused by that lady of being gay. I don’t why so many ladies feeling that straight guys should never refuse their offers of sex.

…see, this is a false equivalence.

Why?

Well, on the one hand the MRAs literally say that if a woman isn’t having sex with a guy who has given her things she is defrauding them, and is terrible. And there are vague threats of violence behind it.

But oh noes, some women, when turned down, might be angry!!

…anger. Versus threats of violence, actual violence, and rape.

There’s your equivalence, Good. Those are the things you treat as equally worth consideration.

There is no ‘fuck you’ large enough.

Dvärghundspossen

Woman with literal orbiter: The alien movie-maker Bereet from the Marvel Universe. Check out the pic at the left of the page, and you can see the small, round little robot-creature that circles around her and does her every bidding. And I bet she never had sex with it. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/bereet_krylor.htm

Walter Howard
Walter Howard

The language and tone of the quote is horrible, but if you replace “sexually attracted to a [woman]” with “see a woman as more than friend, but are too afraid to ask her out” then I think the quote is pretty accurate.

An orbiter is a guy who is pursuing a woman, but instead of directly asking the girl out, the orbiter tries to use acts of kindness as a way to get into her pants.

CassandraSays

Thank you for splaining that, Walter, and for assuming that we’re too dumb to have translated the original quote from asshole into more polite asshole for ourselves.

kittehserf

Walter, that’s the NiceGuy(TM) who thinks kindness coins mean the sex vending machine should be paying out. I get the impression these cretins think any man who’s friends with a woman he’s attracted to is an “orbiter”. Y’know, because of course her preferences don’t come into it, and no Real Man would want something like friendship with a mere woman.

Argenti Aertheri

And if he’s an actual nice guy and realizes asking her out would just make things weird, when he values their friendship, well then he’s an orbiter. Which last I checked was an insult, something you didn’t want to be.

So putting your friendship with a woman over your boner is a bad thing.

You guys really are some sad lonely people huh? (Someone get Buzz Lightyear please?)

hellkell
hellkell

Do you feel better now that you’ve splained that, Walter? Anything else you need to share?

kittehserf

Someone called for Buzz Lightyear?

kittehserf

Since we were talking about early rock group loves the other day, I’ll just say that if Kiss had looked like this I could have totally been a fan.

CassandraSays

Kiss are the perfect example of a band who really should have kept the makeup on.

kittehserf

That is soooo true.

Walter Howard
Walter Howard

You all are a touchy bunch, aren’t you?

If the quote had used the term,”nice guy” instead of “orbiter” would you have had such an issue with it? Because all the quote did was outline the standard MO of a “nice guy.”

Now, does this guy dislike orbiters/nice guys for different reasons than you or I? Most definitely. does he probably consider platonic relationships with women as bad? More likely than not. Is he an idiot for disliking platonic male/female relationships? Yes, definitely. But his reasons for disliking nice guys or his disdain for women don’t change the accuracy of the quote.

That quote described a man who is pretending to be a woman’s friend in order to get sex. That is a text book orbiter/nice guy. The quote is factually correct.

cloudiah

Actually, we’re making fun of you. It appears to me that you are the touchy one, toots. And seriously, this post was clearly an excuse to share an adorable dog picture, so you lose.

kittehserf

Walter – where does the creepster say that the “orbiter” is trying/failing to get sex? Where does he say anything to suggest he knows that people can be friends, can be sexually attracted, not pursue it and be content with the situation because they LIKE each other and can’t/won’t change the situation? All he says is that a man doing anything for a woman he’s attracted to, and not getting (forcing?) sex as a reward, is a loser. Which is true enough of NiceGuys(TM) but it’s not the “not fucking” that makes them losers, it’s being manipulative, entitled, predatory scumbags.

Where does this jackass say anything to suggest men and women can be friends?

And if you’re going to talk about the NiceGuy(TM), you need to write the term properly. The whole point is that they’re not nice guys at all.

sparky
sparky

Just because the above quote is an accurate description of the concept of an “orbiter” doesn’t make the quote, or the concept, any less stupid.

CassandraSays

Sorry, Walter, I don’t believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny either.

cloudiah

Anyone who wouldn’t post that doggie picture is literally Hitler. Thank you David for not being Hitler.

Walter Howard
Walter Howard

I was going to write something, but then I realized that by defending the quote, I’m also defending the world view of the person who wrote it. So, I decided to stop.

kittehserf

Thanks, Walter.

titianblue

Walter, very wise.

This is a man who calls women b1tches, who apparently believes women have nothing to offer but sex, that the only reason to be kind to a woman who is not your mother or sister is to get sex, who sneers at men who are not f*cking any attractive woman they associate with and who talks of men “f8cking” women. Not having sex with but “f8cking”. Sounds like, in his world, sex is not something two people (of whatever gender) do with each other. Nope, men do it to women and women have done it to them by men.

So no, not being “touchy”. Laughing at (and possibly feeling sorrow for) a misogynist. 🙂

Plus that photo – that’s just a classic.

CassandraSays

What, a newbie who got into a hole and actually stopped digging? That’s a first.

kittehserf

Well, of course he isn’t. What self-respecting bunch of ferrets or cats would dress up in a Hitler suit?

… There has to be a way to do that in Downfall.

marinerachel
marinerachel

Yeah, I hate people who are good friends! What a bunch of losers!

I thought everyone had friends who are sexually attractive. I also thought, just because someone’s your friend and they’re sexually attractive, doesn’t mean banging is in either party’s best interest.

Boy, am I crazy, huh?

CassandraSays

I thought everyone had friends who are sexually attractive.

In order for this to be the case first they need to have friends, and then they need to be able to persuade people of the gender they’re attracted to to want to be around them. I’m thinking these guys are usually 0 for 2.

Howard Bannister

Oh my god, yes, that’s totally it, the terminology, because NOBODY has ever talked about the creepy politics of the way the MRM uses the term Nice Guy. NOBODY EVER.

Fade

@katz

that is a very cute cat, but sadly no names are popping to mind.

@Walter

and for the rest of your comment: so what? Some people are jerks who view friendship as a pathway to passive-aggressively waiting for sex. We didn’t say they don’t exist; we said they’re mock worthy.

/and then I saw that you’re dropping it b/c you don’t want to defend that person’s viewpoint, so potentially ignore this.

I’m bemused by the fact that the friend being sexually attractive somehow makes it worse. “I have to spend time with a friend who’s cool and fun and ALSO EASY ON THE EYES! Ohnoooo!”

Seriously, do these people need “looking at hot members of the opposite sex” classes, or what?

Howard Bannister

My last comment was somewhat brusque; seeing that Walter stepped back from his stance and didn’t double or triple down, that seems like something I should maybe expand on a little bit.

The problem with his ‘orbiter’ tag isn’t that he’s describing a whiny entitled nice guy; it’s that his use of the word indicates that his solution to the mindset is to be more entitled and demand sex.

The way he says this tells us that he isn’t solving those problems; he’s making them worse, throwing in even more toxic entitlement issues.

pecunium

Walter: You all are a touchy bunch, aren’t you?

I redacted a comment based on the rhetorical device of, “touchy”, because of subsequent comments. It’s not a good way to enter a discussion. It’s going to make people suspect you of base motives.

And yes. Because the idea that women are only god for fucking is morally repugnant. They are people, and ends in themselves.

kittehserf

I’m really wanting to hear these clowns described in an old style cricket commentary fashion now.

CassandraSays

IRK? I love eye candy. There is no time that is not a good time for eye candy. Not that I would ever be friends with someone for that reason alone, but if I like someone and enjoy their company AND they’re gorgeous? I am confused as to how this could be seen as anything other than a bonus.

kittehserf

But liking women isn’t right! RealMen don’t like women, they just want to fuck us, and if they’re not getting to, then everything is wrong wrong wrong just wrong.

CassandraSays

Ah, so it’s the uterus that allows me to enjoy eye candy without descending into a homicidal rage if said eye candy doesn’t immediately offer me sex?

I wonder what they’d say about the scenarios where the hot friend does offer you sex and you say no because you’re already in a relationship.

Argenti Aertheri

Speaking of eye candy, I have still failed to ask out my FedEx eye candy, but we did get into a discussion about going off grid and having to take me along for various things like my knowledge of solar power. So I should probably just grow a pair already huh?

CassandraSays

Pretty much, yeah. If you don’t zie is going to assume you’re not interested.

Argenti Aertheri

Part of it is that I’m very probably going to have to do this in front of my mother. Which will be awkward enough for me, and I’m not worried she’ll be all parental supervision about it (she agrees I should just do it already)

CassandraSays

Hmm. Could you maybe catch hir on hir way in or out of the building and suggest coffee to avoid the mom is watching issue?

Argenti Aertheri

If I’m lucky? Or request the next 30 lb box be carried back and be an escort (hilariously, I’m totally not officially allowed back there and FedEx of course is [I’m an OSHA violation])

There was a bit of an embarrassment last week over coffee, and the lack of lids (I told my mother to get some!)…I have three travel mugs, even with my mother using one, that leaves a spare. I’m thinking of gifting it with a note inside, avoids the mother issue, and the whole put on the spot thing.

It grosses me out to no end that the techs drink coffee without lids while working on tractors that are sometimes literally covered in shit. And *I’m* the OSHA violation!

CassandraSays

Actually that’s a great idea. It would be a bit unkind to put the other person on the spot in front of your mom, that’s just awkward all around.

I will pretend that I didn’t read that last paragraph.

TedWest
TedWest

haha all the white knight motha fvckers on dis site doing favors for da wimins cus da wymins couldn’t possibly stand up for themselfs, you wight nites are tha reel missogentists going around defending w0myn cus you think they is little lady that needs a big mans help. well guess what you those b1tches orbeta, i.e she’s ya new old moma and her old ass needs a sponge bath. =TW .-sory for bad englese, my dick obscures 90% of my keeyboard/moniter.