block that metaphor crackpottery disgusting women evil women female beep boop gross incompetence hate homophobia hypocrisy irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed white men playing the victim racism

Men’s Rights Activist adds racism to the mix: “Why Black Women are More Repulsive than any Other”

Michelle Obama is not impressed with your argument.
Michelle Obama is not impressed with your argument.

Christian J., the blogger behind What Men Are Saying About Women and the inventor of the infamous MRA two-dot ellipsis, has always been an open racist as well as a misogynist, letting drop horrific comments from time to time on why he thinks black women are the worst kind of women in the world.

But today he’s sort of outdone himself with a post titled Why Black Women are More Repulsive than any Other..

Christian lays out his thesis statement in his first sentence:

I have made no effort to hide my disgust about black females as they do really deserve every criticism they get.

What follows is a largely incoherent stream-of consciousness rant unencumbered by logic or the correct use of language.

Christian starts off by attacking “black “Lesbian” females” and  “Oprah “Find the Victim” Winfrey,” whom he describes as a

selfish, self-serving, anti-male bigot and organiser of female only schools in Africa. A true racist bigot in every sense of the word.

Yes, the author of  “Why Black Women are More Repulsive than any Other..” did just call Oprah a racist bigot.

Apparently immune to irony, Christian J continues:

The facts about black women is even more horrendous than one could even assume. They developed themselves as being so arrogant and self-serving, that even black men avoid them like the plague. …

The fact that they have constantly hit out against black men as being either gays or hoods or in jail, leaving them pregnant (that’s a favourite with women, always blame someone else for one’s own stupidity) and refusing to man up when required. They vilified black men at every opportunity. …

The black man’s response was huge. They enjoyed handing their oversized asses back to them in popular songs like rap and other genres.

You will no doubt have noticed by now that Christian J. does not seem to understand what words mean or how language works, exactly.

They reduced the black female down to the levels they could understand and they also stated in no uncertain terms, what black females could do with themselves while they went off and picked females from other races to replace those high and mighty, self-elevated edifices and phoenixes.

Edifices? Phoenixes? Is he just pulling random words out of the dictionary now?

Poetic justice and it was the appropriate feedback they required to put them back in the box where they originally came from and hopefully teach them some level of humility.

The … box … they came from? What the fuck is he even talking about here?

That did not work of course as their ego now had grown even bigger that they themselves could no longer control. …

So what is the problem with these black females ?

They’re surrounded by assholes like you?

Shiraz

Are you assuming that when women date men you don’t approve of they’re not taking responsibility? Why? How do you know this?

KatZombie
KatZombie

Thanks for the support, Manboobzers. I wrote my comment after a really solid get-together with some friends. I just imagined this vileness being spit in their sweet faces and I couldn’t handle it. Sometimes I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

Good
Good

Shiraz

They date a known fool and when that known fool kicks their ass, they cry victim, they are not taking responsibility. When that known fool impregnates them and does not support and they demand that tax payers support them, they are not taking responsibility. When, based on the behavior of this known fool, they toss out generalizations about men (in this case black men), they are not taking responsibility for their actions.

kittehserf

“Known fool”? Aaaand who is it describing this person?

If you’re a MoC, why the fuck are you siding with racists like MRAs? Or is hating women more important to you?

Shiraz

I dunno, it just sounds like you hate women…and you like to throw around the scary Welfare Mom mythos conservatives generally like to fling around. Also, if a man physically abuses a woman, it’s her fault? All her fault? Are you claiming that women should take on all the responsibility when something terrible happens to them while men aren’t responsible for anything they do?

And as far as I can tell, based on the past posts on this thread, the only one generalizing about African American men is you.

pecunium

Good: They date a known fool and when that known fool kicks their ass, they cry victim, they are not taking responsibility.

Gee, that sounds like an MRA in a divorce, or a PUA getting turned down.

Funny how you seem to think the one (women) are evil for it, and the other (men) are oppressed.

kittehserf

Also, why aren’t you suggesting that men take responsibilty for their actions? Is it soooooo difficult for men to not mistreat other people? You’re very keen to blame women for things done to them by men (and hey, we’ve never heard of men doing things like sabotaging birth control, or the sheer difficulty of getting birth control for too many USian women). Funny how a man’s actions are always a woman’s responsibility, never his own.

kittehserf

That, and his language, makes me really doubtful of his claims.

Shiraz

Also, I asked “How do you know this?” And you didn’t reply with anything remotely close to a citation, just a lot of sexist opinion on how stupid women are. We’ve heard many versions of the “Women only date jerks!” whine before.

pecunium

Good: ey date a known fool and when that known fool kicks their ass, they cry victim,

Known fool? What does this mean?

And yes, if someone abuses someone else, the abused person is the victim. If someone rapes someone, the rapee is the victim (which is why I don’t give a shit about the football players from Stuebenville. They committed rape, they deserved more than they got. Their lives aren’t ruined, not the way they would be if it had been a “good” girl they attacked).

But you aren’t just upset about the women “who don’t take responsibility” you are also whining about the one’s who don’t get involved with black men. In short, you seem to be upset that women are making choices you don’t like.

Which makes you a whiny-ass titty-baby, who isn’t owning up to the fact that he’s not managed to make himself attractive to the women he’s interested in.

Sucks to be you.

kittehserf

“Known fool? What does this mean?”

In this case, known fool = good for nothing troll.

Shiraz

And what the fuck, is there a directory of “Known Fools” that I’ve never heard of? Are people asked by law to register as fools so people can look them up before they decide to date them?

pecunium

I think “known fool” = black man who isn’t acting white enough to be obviously not a “thug”, and also isn’t the poster known as “Good”.

It always amuses me (as an interrogator) how much the assholes who come here to complain about “the evils of ‘x category’ of women” reveal of themselves. It’s not one post (well, unless one is a Tom Martin), but the aggregate of five or six reactions to be being chewed up and spat out.

Argenti Aertheri

Oh, we have a nice black man with a rage boner that all the nice black women are dating white men. While whining that they date “known fools” and saying that dating men less likely to get arrested for some minor infraction committed while black is supporting misandry and hypergamy.

Oh look, STILL MISSING THE RACISM FACTOR. Which, you know, he won’t acknowledge that men with his skin tone are more likely to be pulled over and more likely to be sentenced harshly? (Despite white traffic stops producing more drugs)

How about the hiring disparity? Or the reason why there’s less of a gender gap wage wise between black men and women?

Or, you know, about a million other racist factors that play into who’s a “known fool”, and a “thug” and who’ll date them, or “nice guys” or any other variety of straight man.

——

Speaking of single parents, I had a disappoint when the FedEx arrived at the shop, it’s apparently the oldest kidlet’s first day of kindergarten, no eye candy for me. Of course, d’aww small children!!

pecunium

And I think it might be time to order a pizza. I am alone in the house for the rest of the week (And have a shitty schedule at work), and have not eaten enough to balance the Lillet I’ve drunk (you guys don’t want to see what my uncorrected typing looks like right now, it’s worse than my usual).

Argenti Aertheri

Eh, I think that’s a side effect of complaining — you can’t do it without revealing something about yourself. Difference is that, for example, you have absolutely no intent to hide that you find rape abhorrent (which was obvious end of last page and why I pick that)

Also, my mother says fresh mangos are delicious 🙂

Argenti Aertheri

Damn, I have nothing to do if you want company, not that I can be there before tomorrow (and yes, I can afford that) — with my eye candy on vacation I have no pressing reason to be at the shop, I can play VtM:B just as easily there.

Also, you have booze. (Did I just invite myself over? That’s rude isn’t it? My manners are absolutely shitty today, sorry)

pecunium

Yes, I’ve drunk to much to want/be able to cook for myself; and “Instant Indian” ain’t appealing at the moment. I’m also too lazy/not social enough to want to head to the local and eat there (to say nothing of what a couple of beers on top of the vermouth would do to me).

pecunium

If you wanna get away, feel free. I will be absent some, but we can watch movies while I’m home, and the wifi is yours while I’m away.

pecunium

Aside: It is never rude for friends to say they would like to visit. I’m irish, my beloved is Jewish, and the third in our house (her other fiancé was reared by a communist): hospitality is what we do.

Can the fish do without you for a couple of days?

Argenti Aertheri

Email me, I’ve nothing to do here that I can’t do there if I bring my mac. And I think *crosses fingers* I got the ammonia under control. I want to try getting a laxative pea into him, but he is eating and other than being obviously bored he’s fine, so I can wander off…fuck

Psych Thursday. Late though.

Email me, I need to ponder the psych schedule thing.

Argenti Aertheri

The 29g I barely pay attention to, my father feeds them (it is, effectively, next to his bed), e 55g is “sprinkle flakes” so my mother can totally handle that, puff’s the only issue besides my fucking psych (which I kinda want to reschedule anyways but…stuff that is so very off topic, emaili you, I am doing it)

What rankles me is that people act like, if you’ve personally experienced the problem, then your opinion about it is no longer valid. Either it’s skewing your perspective, or you’re just out for revenge, or whatever.

Ally S

Looks like your name should be changed to “Misogynistic and racist”.

Good
Good

Seems that the same thing is being asked of black women who side with white feminists.

hellkell
hellkell

No, it’s not, dumbass.

Who’s asking that, now?

And I’m pretty sure I forgot what your original arguements were. Though I remember you blamed women for being physically abused and hated on single moms.

kittehserf

LOL oh, he’s precious.

Yes, mainstream US feminism has a problem with racism. (How many mainstream US fill-in-the-blank groups don’t?) Difference is, plenty of feminists are 1) aware of it and trying to improve matters and 2) not going around throwing racist, misogynist slurs at WoC, blaming them for being abused, using made-up terms like “misandry” and “hypergamy” or generally going around with their heads shoved up their arses. They aren’t promoting racism and misogyny, and that’s precisely what your charming little friends in the MRM do.

hellkell
hellkell

I think his original “argument” was that feminism caused tooth decay, destroyed families, and possibly has something to do with the heartbreak of psoriasis. One of those.

kittehserf

Oh, and here I thought it was haemorrhoids.

At least that’d explain MRAs’ chronic butthurt.

Good
Good

I referenced women who promote marrying and dating non-black men based on the idea that black men aren’t worth a shit. Who an individual wants to be with is their business.

I’m not interested in anyone but my wife. So what is your next ignorant statement?

Shiraz

I thought you were pissed that women date “known fools” and other assorted bad boys.

pecunium

Oh Good: So you’re married. Big Whoop. You are still complaining that women won’t fuck whom you think they ought to be fucking. That’s a sign of emotional insecurity (and do you tell your wife about the ones who “got away”?)

And my nephews reference The Tooth Fairy. Got serious citations to go with that?

Don’t worry your pretty little head, I’m not holding my breath on their arrival.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I’m not interested in what Good is or is not interested in, so that kind of leaves us at the point where he may as well just piss off, doesn’t it?

Shiraz

Oh wait, it just occurred to me, you don’t know what feminism is. There’s your problem right there, fella.

Argenti Aertheri

Cassandra — I’m interested! I need to know…

Good? Do you like mangos?

XD

Shiraz

I second that, Cassandra.
And hey, Jon Stewart’s back on The Daily Show!

pecunium

How does he feel about Takifugu rubripes liver, on a bed of wilted spinach with a mango-artichoke chutney and strips of toasted nori?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Ah, we have now reached the dropping random links stage of the public tantrum lifecycle.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

In more interesting news, today I saw both mango and pineapple salsa at the store. Who came up with the idea that salsa should be super sweet, and am I allowed to send them a letter of complaint?

pecunium

Mea culpa, I screw up the close tag. Oh well, at least that’s a superficial error, not a fundamental one, such as the link it refutes.

Argenti Aertheri

I’ll pass on the liver but don’t hate artichoke too much to not try the rest (catfish think nori is delicious btw, it’s what I’ve done with mine once it gets too stale to properly roll)

pecunium

I’ll pass on that liver too; there is a reason it’s not legal in Japan to serve it.

cloudiah

Is it time to drop random links of stories from unreliable sources that may or may not be true?

Argenti Aertheri

Oh…I skipped the species…you know, fugu in general is fish I just might be willing to try. In Japan. I’m not completely stupid.

kittehserf

Hey guess what, dipshit, I’m a feminist and I don’t even know who Chris Brown is, or care. (Is Good one of those USians we were talking about in the other thread, who thinks US = the world?)

HEY GOOD WHERE’S CONNECTICUT

kittehserf

Don’t think I’ve ever had liver but I LOVE steak and kidney pie, ‘cept you can’t get good ones here.

pecunium

Kittehs: That’s blowfish liver, it’s served raw, and is illegal to serve in Japan because it’s too risky, even for the trained chefs who are qualified to do blowfish (an average blowfish is toxic enough to kill 25 people. The tiger blowfish is a bit more toxic than most, and the gall-bladder is really tricky to remove cleanly).

I built that dish to be something pretty much no one would be willing to eat.

P.s. I love steak and kidney.