block that metaphor crackpottery disgusting women evil women female beep boop gross incompetence hate homophobia hypocrisy irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed white men playing the victim racism

Men’s Rights Activist adds racism to the mix: “Why Black Women are More Repulsive than any Other”

Michelle Obama is not impressed with your argument.
Michelle Obama is not impressed with your argument.

Christian J., the blogger behind What Men Are Saying About Women and the inventor of the infamous MRA two-dot ellipsis, has always been an open racist as well as a misogynist, letting drop horrific comments from time to time on why he thinks black women are the worst kind of women in the world.

But today he’s sort of outdone himself with a post titled Why Black Women are More Repulsive than any Other..

Christian lays out his thesis statement in his first sentence:

I have made no effort to hide my disgust about black females as they do really deserve every criticism they get.

What follows is a largely incoherent stream-of consciousness rant unencumbered by logic or the correct use of language.

Christian starts off by attacking “black “Lesbian” females” and  “Oprah “Find the Victim” Winfrey,” whom he describes as a

selfish, self-serving, anti-male bigot and organiser of female only schools in Africa. A true racist bigot in every sense of the word.

Yes, the author of  “Why Black Women are More Repulsive than any Other..” did just call Oprah a racist bigot.

Apparently immune to irony, Christian J continues:

The facts about black women is even more horrendous than one could even assume. They developed themselves as being so arrogant and self-serving, that even black men avoid them like the plague. …

The fact that they have constantly hit out against black men as being either gays or hoods or in jail, leaving them pregnant (that’s a favourite with women, always blame someone else for one’s own stupidity) and refusing to man up when required. They vilified black men at every opportunity. …

The black man’s response was huge. They enjoyed handing their oversized asses back to them in popular songs like rap and other genres.

You will no doubt have noticed by now that Christian J. does not seem to understand what words mean or how language works, exactly.

They reduced the black female down to the levels they could understand and they also stated in no uncertain terms, what black females could do with themselves while they went off and picked females from other races to replace those high and mighty, self-elevated edifices and phoenixes.

Edifices? Phoenixes? Is he just pulling random words out of the dictionary now?

Poetic justice and it was the appropriate feedback they required to put them back in the box where they originally came from and hopefully teach them some level of humility.

The … box … they came from? What the fuck is he even talking about here?

That did not work of course as their ego now had grown even bigger that they themselves could no longer control. …

So what is the problem with these black females ?

They’re surrounded by assholes like you?

Argenti Aertheri

So what should that gif say? “You’re forgetting about racism” is long and bulky.

Good
Good

From a dude who told us Fla. is a bastion of non-misogyny? Florida, where gunning down a black kid is ok, but firing a warning shot at an abusive partner is a crime?

You’ve got me confused with someone else.

That perhaps the greater likelihood of upward mobility/social stability to be found with a non-black partner; because of things like disproportionate arrest/conviction/sentencing rates for the same offenses?

If it was a case of black women having to seek white men in order to get upwardly mobile men, then they would simply start dating a bunch of white men. But you actually don’t have that. You have a bunch of racially specific misandrous women using the idea of interracial dating as a means to attack and demean a group of men in order to satisfy their pugnacious desires.

And interestingly enough, you defended female hypergamy.

hellkell

Hypergamy, much like misandry, DOESN’T EXIST, you twit.

Argenti Aertheri

*hangs head in shame and transmutes into a fish* that’s it, I refuse to share a species with fools like this. If anyone needs me, try waving a pipette of brine shrimp at me, I may come investigate.

hellkell

Seriously, you would think a person would be ashamed to be this stupid and all around awful.

Good
Good

Hypergamy, much like misandry, DOESN’T EXIST, you twit

hellkell

I’m not surprised that doesn’t say what you think it does.

Argenti Aertheri

1) that’s 30 years old
2) sample size unacceptably small
3) you fail at even skimming as things like personality (top 3 factors), religion (4th factor), and domestic // child related traits top or nearly top professional status. And even within that category, college is the preferred status, versus professional degree, family background and earning potential
3b) if you’ll skip to table 5 you’ll see that the top 8 desired traits are all personality // domestic, except from men really wanting attractive partners. And that one is of college students so no shit Sherlock they want college educated partners, that ain’t marrying up!

entropistanon

@Good: And your complaint is that they’re satisfying their own pugnacious desires rather than your pugnacious ones? Or is it that they HAVE desires in the first place that don’t revolve around you?

People try to satisfy their own desires. It doesn’t matter if they’re men, women, black, white, whatever. So, sorry bro, black women don’t exist to fulfill the desires of white or black men, they exist because they’re people. Whether or not you think their desires are “pugnacious” is irrelevent.

pecunium

Good: Of course, the high level of bad boy/thug love among black women contradicts this enormously. You see, you do the same thing that the black female IR activists do, that is promote the idea that there are loads of high quality black women with nothing but low life black men to choose from, instead of realizing that for every black man with a ghetto mentality, there is a similar black woman.

Wrong again you ignorant nitwit.

I don’t hold with the idea of, “high quality” people. What I see is a society that punishes black people for being black. Marrying a non-black person obviates some of that (for both men and women, but moreso for men… that would be the racist aspects of patriarchy stepping in; black men are worth less than white men, and so the tendency for women, of all colors, to discount them is higher: Again, you don’t understand racism all that well).

That, right there, is you being a racist. It’s not, “thug love”, it’s love. It just happens that to be a black male is to be seen, by and large, as a thug. It’s to have an abnormally high risk of being arrested for piddly shit, and getting a long sentence (ergo reinforcing the “thug” aspect of it. Recall Rodney King, beaten half to death because he didn’t pull over fast enough).

And interestingly enough, you defended female hypergamy.

Defended? I don’t think so. I explained a social pressure which makes it more likely. Show me where I said this was a desirable thing? I’d say the careful reader would have noted a tone of disgust at this being the social environment blacks in America have to deal with.

You don’t seem to be that reader.

Ally S

“Good”? More like “Racist”

entropistanon

@Ally S: Or “Incomprehensible”. I can’t understand what the hell he’s trying to say most of the time.

Good
Good

Well, that’s mighty racist of you. I don’t equate “thug” with “black male” as you do. Sorry, there is a large number of black males who successfully show themselves to not be thugs. These very black males are all too often overlooked in favor of playas, thugs, bad boys, etc. When the women who chase these kinds of men are used and abused, they then base their views on ALL black men based on these men. They claim a shortage of black men, when in fact, there is a shortage of responsible men who give them the bad boy gina tingle that they desire.

CassandraSays

Ah, we’re back to the idea that it’s unfair for women to be allowed to choose their partners based on who they’re attracted to again. Funny how it always circles back to that primal sense of outrage.

Ally S

gina tingle

Not this shit again V_V

CassandraSays

I find their disgust at the idea of women getting horny so funny. They make arousal sound like something you should go to the pharmacy and get a soothing ointment for.

hellkell

That’s right, Good, it’s all about the tingles, and don’t you forget it. Stop pouting because no one wants to be with your stupid racist self.

Yes, women get to choose who they are attracted to, sucks for you, don’t it?

CassandraSays

The vagina tingles, but not for you. Too bad, so sad.

hellkell

Do not ask for whom the gina tingles. It ain’t you, bub.

entropistanon

@Good: Please, spare us the “women like bad boys” argument. Again, people have desires, they are going to try to fulfill them. If you aren’t the object of those desires, the appropriate response is not to try to patronizingly suggest that you are a better person than they/their lover(s) are, or childishly suggest that they don’t know what they want.

It all comes down to the fact that you’re sad because women are allowed to pursue their own desires, and they have choices other than you. Don’t pretend it matters to you whether or not these women’s choices were ultimately good for them or not.

CassandraSays

The gina tingle is the stamen of misandry.

pecunium

Good: Well, that’s mighty racist of you. I don’t equate “thug” with “black male” as you do.

Again you are being wilfully obtuse. You are the one saying black women are “thug lovers” when they aren’t hating on black men and chasing after white money.

I said assholes like you call black men thugs (you did), and black women shallow money grubbers and “thug-lovers” (you did).

I am beginning to think you do know more about racism than I do; from the inside.

cloudiah

The gina tingle is the stamen of misandry.

I’m glad that stamen quote has staying power.

Argenti Aertheri

Hey Good? Go review your study, or my bullet points. Namely the part where MEN are the ones who’re choosy about appearance, or rather, whatever the penis equivilant of “gina tingles” is. I guess men date whoever gets it up? No, that doesn’t work, that’s just a colloquialism, not shaming language. Hm…I know! Men makes decisions based on ‘nad vibes (aka what makes their gonads vibrate)

cloudiah

I think ‘nad vibes should henceforth become part of the regular lexicon here. Perfect!

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

It grosses me out when MRA’s say “gina tingle”. It’s such a creepy way to describe arousal.

CassandraSays

Vibes sounds too calm, though. In the case of MRAs it’s more like screaming nad rage.

pecunium

Men are driven by the “rod throbs”

Argenti Aertheri

I approve of rod throbs, it has that demeaning one’s genitals thing going, while being general enough to use jokingly with someone who don’t have a rage boner (and see, we already have rage boner XD )

Pecunium — so many TMI comments not being made

CassandraSays

The only problem here is that many of us have been on the receiving end of rod throbs, whereas the dudes who keep talking about tingles…it lacks that sense of bitter rage.

Argenti Aertheri

I think that’s context not lexicon though. Gina tingles, out of context, isn’t inherently full of bitter rage. Like, please pardon my crassness, but you could tell your partner that he makes your gina tingle, and other than the baggage of it making that hilarious, it would // could still be short hand for “your clothing, please remove it” (etc)

Rage boner is not something one could say to someone they were hoping to have sexytimes with, rod throbs though…hilarious, but not inherently negative.

And I apologize for bringing your sexytimes into this, I mean it only as an example and will now drop it.

bagelsan
bagelsan

Gina tingles… is Good pretending he’s ever been near such a thing? Because I think my vagina just withered into a retracted husk at reading his racist screeds.

Good
Good

Well how about explaining this to the Black Female Empowerment/Womanist activists who routinely attack black men for not giving the same attention to dark skinned sistas that they give to light skinned sistas. A prominent part of their activity is to constantly decry colorism in the black community and its particular effect on black women. Would you not say they are pretending that it matters whether or not these men’s choices are good instead of accepting that they are upset they these men are not choosing them? Are not black men allowed to pursue their own desires instead of being told that they need to start pursuing an acceptable hue?

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

I guess the reason gina tingles sounds gross to me is because it’s always MRA’s who say it, so I associate the word with them. Yuck.

It looks like a name to me. Every time I see that phrase I find myself wondering who this Gina Tingles character is and why people hate her so much.

I don’t equate “thug” with “black male” as you do.

Presented without comment.

kittehserf

‘gina tingles always seems weird to me because I don’t get tingles in me innards. The outer bits, yeah, but the pipes? Nope. Not that MRAs have a clue about anatomy, of course.

I’d say vul’ tingles but it sounds like either Vulcans or vulpines are involved. Much as I like SpockasplayedbyNimoy and foxes, they aren’t tingle-inducing.

kittehserf

LOL and once again goodfornothing shows his ignorance of internalised racism, as well as everything else.

kittehserf

katz – your eye colour’s beautiful!

pecunium

Good: Well how about explaining this to the Black Female Empowerment/Womanist activists who routinely attack black men for not giving the same attention to dark skinned sistas that they give to light skinned sistas.

You don’t like, you take to them. I ain’t gonna do your heavy lifting. Let me guess, the women you are belittling, and trying to shame, don’t take it from you, and you think that having some other women (perhaps ideally white women), “put them in their place” will have some effect?

That or you think feminist ought to give a shit about what pisses you off, instead of what actually affects them.

Get over yourself.

I don’t equate “thug” with “black male” as you do.

Says the guy who then writes: At least a woman complexion has nothing to do with her character as thuggery and bad boyism does.

Racism, you has it.

Argenti Aertheri

Wait, is his probably that black women aren’t choosing black men, or that black men aren’t choosing black women?

Cuz…

Both –> racism
Neither –> what’s the problem here!

Argenti Aertheri

Problem, not probably, thanks autocorrect.

kittehserf

If Good were not USian, he might be telling the truth* about not equating “thug” with “black man”; it doesn’t have that connotation at all here, f’rinst, same as “boy” doesn’t have the same racist history. BUT since he’s throwing it in with “bad boys” and “playas,” both of which are pretty specifically aimed at MoC, I don’t for a minute believe his “I’m not racist!” claims.

*I know, stop laffin’, it’s hypothetical.

kittehserf

Good’s real problem seems to be that whiney white dudes aren’t allowed to dictate (or should that be dicktate) who women are allowed to be attracted to, what we should look like, do, think, say, etc, etc. He’s also got the sads at having MRM racism pointed out, or WoC criticising MoC, and … well, it all comes back to Why Won’t Anybody Let MRAs Fuck Them.

moldybrehd

This! Plus, how all the women named Gina must be pissed about mras discussing something very personal (tingling) so exhaustively in public.

hellkell

Good really does confirm that his level of stupidity should be physically painful.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Hello everyone. Looks like I missed a big chew toy tussle. Nuts. Good job, though.

What was the name of that troll who was trying to front as an African American man living in L.A. then went on to spout all sorts of racist garbage? I can’t remember now.

Argenti Aertheri

Shiraz — my Google fu is failing me, but from my “dear gods did you see this?” email to pecunium, his superglue comment was 6/27~ idk if that’ll help you find it though.

kittehserf

Chew toy tussle sounds like it should be a dance. Disco, maybe, or some sort of jitterbug.

Good
Good

kittehserf

I’m not white. So you sound stupid to me when you make statements assuming that I am. No one is proposing that any women doesn’t have the right to do what she wants. What is being proposed is that women take responsibility for their choices.