antifeminism boner rage dozens of upvotes evil women mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA none dare call it conspiracy penises pig ignorance racism reddit the enigma that is ladies the eternal solipsism of the MRA mind

Women are lying when they say they want more dicks on TV, Men’s Rights Redditors explain

Artist Louise Bourgeois also pretended to like dongs.
Artist Louise Bourgeois also pretended to like dongs.

So for some reason the fellas on the Men’s Rights subreddit are discussing an article by Australian newspaper columnist Clementine Ford in which she expresses her desire to see more dongs on television.

As she notes, there are plenty of boobs on display on HBO shows like Game of Thrones, yet “rarely are we treated to the visual smorgasbord of a well stocked meat platter. ” Ford is sick of it.  “So bring on the parade of wangs, willies and woodies!” she demands. “I’m fond of a wand and I’m not ashamed to say it.”

I’m not terribly familiar with the writings of Clementine Ford, but evidently she’s not big on subtlety.

Anyway, the fellas in the Men’s Rights subreddit aren’t having any of it. Nuh uh. They ain’t buying it, ladies! You may write columns about how you want more wang on TV. You may talk about it with your friends. You may have gigantic collections of peen pics hidden away on your hard drive.

But the MRAs of Reddit know better. It’s all some devious feminist ploy, as Steampunk_Moustache helpfully explains.

Steampunk_Moustache 1 point 5 hours ago (2|1)  It's rather funny seeing feminists pretend they want to see penises just so that they can make this (weak) argument, isn't it?  Women don't want to look at dicks. Women don't get turned on by the sight of dicks.  Do you know who gets turned on by the sight of dicks? Ironically, straight men.

Huh. That took an odd twist at the end there.

But it’s our old friend Giegerwasright who provides the real answer, in the form of a wall-o-mansplainin’ so giant that I had to shrink the text to even screencap it.

giegerwasright 27 points 10 hours ago (31|4)  OK, my negroes. I'm going to lay this out for you. Because the women in this article and the writer of this article... they aren't interested at all in the male form. Not a single bit. They're just being spoiled brat children (as usual) stomping their feet and nasally sneering "what about you! what about you!" They're just looking for something to whinge about and make demands of (as usual) that they never really have any interest in making use of.  How may women in visual arts profess an adoration for the male form? Can you name a single female visual artist who has expressed her passion for that male form through her art in a manner that is sublime? I can't. I can easily fine male visual artists who do so. Michelangelo's David is a pretty classic example. Everything by Caravaggio stands out quite beautifully. Mapplethorpe's photos of men show a passion for the male form, a passion that ultimately killed him, that I have never in my life seen expressed in a single woman's work. Never. Women don't appreciate or even like the male form very much. They like what it gets them.  You're just as likely to find men who express that adoration for the female form as you will the male. I'd start with Mona Lisa, but I find that painting to be rather reserved and dispassionate. Take a look at the work of John Singer Sargent. Picasso expressed adoration for the female form both in and out of his cubist works. Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, to Man Ray and Helmut Newton. On and on and on is a list of male artists with a visceral and obsessive adoration for the female form.  And female artists? What do they like? Nearly unilaterally, they seem to prefer the female form as well. They are not driven by the same compulsion for the opposite sex that so many male artists seem to experience. They just aren't interested. What did Frida Khalo paint? Herself. Georgia O'Keefe? her vagina. Cindy Sherman? More women. Even pop photographers are more interested in the female form. Look at the work of Bunny Yeager. Women as artists are only concerned with their own form.  The only interest that women have in the male form is it's utility and as fodder for humor. "tee hee! a penis! tee hee!". These women aren't requesting "cocks". They don't want "dicks". They aren't raging for "erections". They want "dongs". Fodder for jokes. Remember when Ensler came out with the Vagina Monologues? We all know it here. The play waxed poetic about the beauty and versimilitude of the female organ. What did men get that year? That year, the penis got "Puppetry of the Penis". A joke. A ridicule. A parlour trick. A fucking carnival act.  So, when women clench their fists and bawl with quivering lower lip "Why dere is no dongz on da tee vee!?!?" I have to respond "Because you don't fucking want them. That's why."

Huh.

So why exactly are women pretending to be interested in seeing more penises on television? So they can point at them and laugh?

Women are such an enigma, especially if you just assume that nothing they ever say is true and that it’s all part of some weird plot to screw with men’s heads.

(H/t to r/againstmensrights for pointing me to geigerwasright’s lovely comment.)

LBT

I don’t know WHAT Brz once, but erect dicks seem to be one of them. If it gets him out of here, I’m more than happy to shower him in dicks.

LBT

Brz makes me sad for my French neighbors, who are very nice, friendly people who say hi whenever we cross paths. Seriously, even though his Frenchness is fake, I’m sorry that they have to even THEORETICALLY share a country of origin with him. (And seeing as they’re in the Boston suburbs too…)

Brz

if you’re really french, you’ve managed to become miraculously good at English in record time.

Thank you very much.
If I had a tip to give it would be to go find a group of people who will be aggressive towards you and engage them in a confrontational way, you’ll learn the language faster while defending yourself with it than by doing small-talk under the sun.

@LBT

No, thank you, being a delicate boy, I’m uncomfortable with the vulgarity of his paintings, I prefer the Jean Genet’s short movie.

Brz

It has been a while since I left Boston. It has been a while since I came back to France.
The boss can probably check my IP, but it would probably don’t stop you from being brainless paranoid people and you’ll continue to say that I’m not French. Whatever.

inurashii
inurashii

Oh this guy again

inurashii
inurashii

You know, if we don’t believe something that seems suspicious, that doesn’t make us paranoid, it makes us skeptical.

YoullNeverGuess
YoullNeverGuess

Tom of Finland does paintings?

RE: Brz

being a delicate boy

CITATION SORELY NEEDED.

RE: YoullNeverGuess

Nah, Tom of Finland mostly worked in pencil or charcoal. But somehow, I can’t be surprised that Brz got it wrong.

Howard Bannister

Thank you very much.

You mean go be a simmering mess of misogyny and hatred for women somewhere, right?

PS: doing small-talk under the sun sounds nice. Why don’t you go do SOMETHING under the sun?

PPS: I mean it about the simmering hatred for women. You called us all teenaged girls–that was your go-to to try to put me down. Why is that? Why should be shamed to be compared to a teenaged girl? Why do you hate them?

hellkell
hellkell

Brz: just fuck off. You are useless.

jefrir
jefrir

Vas te faire foutre, Brz

sarahlizhousespouse

This is the part where I beat the pub table with my beer stein and demand a full frontal nude scene featuring Jeffery Dean Morgan.

Make it so!

Argenti Aertheri

*throws mosquito netting over thread* it’s the least I can do!

As for labels at art galleries…oh pecunium! You guys, he’s capable of acting like a kid in a candy store! We’re discussing if it’s I-beams or girders (I am sure of the former as I’m familiar with the artist, damn if I can name him though!) Anyways, we get to the label and he goes running over for a better look and is counting I-beams when I catch up, because something about a Jewish something and the number being important. Which he’d have totally missed if we didn’t go to see if the label could answer the I-beam or girder debate.

At the least there WILL be a blurb about the artist, the date (or a guess if not known) and the title. Explanations of where it was painted // the photo was taken // etc are not uncommon. All the more so when it isn’t obvious, e.g. narcissist ex and I were in a museum in Toronto and there was a life size sculpture of First Nations men on an I-beam (or maybe girder!) overhead, with a note that it was meant to display the dangers of the job (none where harnessed and even at door frame height it looked a bit scary [and this was a height I’d jumped gaps at before we put in all the walkways for Kiss Me, Kate — it was the long narrow beam that got to me, at <10' up])

Falconer

I absolutely covered myself in glory when I was asked to help hang lights at my college theatre and froze up the moment my foot hit the catwalk.

Not my finest hour.

@Howard Bannister

Not necessarily, you can be a proud liberal in front of the “human biodiversity” advocates and other Ur-fascists crowds, a libertarian in front of what’s left of the good old Stalinist communism, a pro-American fanatic in front of the non-American, etc…
Although, feminists are better because, strangely enough, from my experience (which is fairly wide in this matter), they are the most aggressive, the ones who who want to destroy you completely, will attack you from every angle, even over a small divergence of opinion, it’s… special, I’ve never experienced something like this before. It’s a weird thing when you think about it, that the internet neo-nazi weirdos are less agressive and more… human in their way to deal with Internet fights than your average feminist cyber-warrior…

P.S: none of your business.

P.S.S: I didn’t call you all teenage girls. I said that I needed some post-teenager daddy’s girl liberal student to enlighten me and teach me how to not rape and how society works and stuff.
I don’t hate post-teenager daddy’s girl liberal students, it’s just that they made a reactionary out of me and convinced me of the need to silence very much every spoon-fed fucker under 25 who thinks his opinion should matter because he’s just read Bakunin/Marx/Beauvoir or, worst, because he learned what anarchism/communism/feminism is on a 101 blog.

RE: Brz

No, sweetheart, YOU made a reactionary out of you.

Yeah. I mean, if they weren’t saying horrible things about other people and denying the Holocaust, they’d totally be nice folks!

Really, Brz. You’re supposed to be French. I’d think that you’d have the LEAST liking for sympathizers with the assholes who, among other horrific things, blasted your hypothetical country.

Maybe he’s neo-Vichy.

RE: katz

Also, I just LOVE how he is apparently more okay with neo-nazis, because sure, neo-nazis are bad… but at least they’re POLITE! More polite than those eeeeevil feminists, who as we know, have caused far more trouble for the world.

hellkell
hellkell

That is TOTES fucking awful. The only thing worse is some jagoff who keeps barging in where he’s not wanted, pretends to be French and is just a contemptible shithead.

No one makes you DO anything, that’s on you. Nice abuser logic ya got there.

RE: hellkell

And yet, during the great Asher shitfest, I notice that Brz sure was silent, considering that Asher was the DEFINITION of some spoon-fed fucker who only knew the most rudimentary things.

Sure, Brz, we believe you.

hellkell
hellkell

He had to display Spoon-fed Fucker Solidarity and let Asher have the floor.

Who’s Asher?

LBT

Brz, he completely shat all over at least eight pages worth of thread in the fake geek girl thread. Go check him out if you want; maybe he’ll entertain you.

Myoo
Myoo

Yes, yes, Brz, we all know you feel more at home with the neo-nazis.

Also, I’m a feminist cyber-cleric, not a warrior.

Brz

This Asher sounds like Pecunium with a functioning (and non-neurotic) brain, he has the same tendency to argue over insignificant details tirelessly for hours, in a emotionless and “rational” way, which is scary and weird, but, at least, he’s better than all of you at it.
Argumentative people are so boring. There’s no such thing as The Truth and if there is one we wouldn’t find it using Aristotelian logic, science or whatever.
Let’s insult each other instead, truth is wrapped, hidden into little corners waiting to illuminate us for a second, we can see it sometimes when we insult each other. Fuck science.

Marie
Marie

@brz

bored now.

Argenti Aertheri

Torture. Can. Be. Justified.
Feminists. Are. Combatants.

You know what Brz, go shove your foot up your ass sideways, you’re defending a guy who thinks feminists are fair game to be killed and that torture can be justified. You’re morality is beyond broken if you think this Ashwipe sounds anything like pecunium. And don’t try claiming you meant they sound alike stylistically because, unlike Ashwipe, pecunium actually listens to opposing views, and, oh yeah, GIVES A SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

Just not you.

LBT

Gee, Brz, you sound grumpy today. But somehow, I’m not surprised you defend Asher, who claimed that science was philosophy. Why don’t you go have a cup of warm milk and hit the sack.

hellkell
hellkell

I have no idea what FauxFrench gets out of coming here. I wonder if he ignores the boundaries of others like this offline. Most people, after a year of being told to go away, would actually…go away.

LBT

But then the feminists would win!

lowquacks
lowquacks

Let’s see how pleasant those neo-Nazis are towards people who admit to being Jewish or leftist or gay or whatever. . . if you’re finding neo-Nazis more agreeable than feminists, it could be because you agree with them more.

markb
markb

I’m a heterosexual male and I’m completely turned off by the sight of penises. Female pudenda I just barely tolerate. One is like a horrible alien parasite that’s stuck on to someone’s groin, the other looks like the result of an operation where the surgeon forgot to suture the incision afterwards. I’ve never understood why any straight men would like looking at other men’s privates, or close-ups of a woman’s privates. It should be obvious to any right-thinking person that the only thing that’s erotic is two or more svelte nymphs making tender, passionate love to each other. Also, there should be spanking.

pecunium

Wow… I’m emotionless.

And Rosy Grier needs a tan.

Argenti Aertheri

About as emotionless as a crocodile singing happy birthday in Russian 🙂

Send me the name of that croc btw, my brother recognized the concept but forget the thing’s name and was curious. Thanks

pecunium

Crocodile Zhenya.

Argenti Aertheri

As always, you’re awesome, thanks 🙂 (and now I have to text my fucking brother because he’s asleep and never checks his damn email and will toss a note without reading it if it even gets to him, I love this house some days >.< )

Brz

I ignore boundaries of others “like this” offline and it’s not a problem because I almost never encounter people like you irl.
The only time someone reacted negatively because I “crossed a boundary” was a few years back. I was drunk in the streets coming back from a party with a female friend of mine and a girl who’s a friend of a friend, I was not the only one to be drunk but I was drunk enough to not be able to walk by myself and while they were almost carrying me to make me walk, I had the irrepressible desire to sing Fayrouz songs very loudly. The friend of the friend told me to stop singing fayrouz songs, I didn’t, she slapped me, that made me laugh, I kept singing Fayrouz songs and she didn’t slap me again, she was seeming somehow scared that if she had done it another time, it maybe wouldn’t make me laugh again.
I saw her a few days later at another party, I hadn’t really talked to her before, so it’s only at this moment that I realized that the girl was a really annoying bitch: not only she’s never apologized for the slap, but she considered that she had the prerogative to interrupt me abruptly when I speak whenever I said something which doesn’t fit with her (leftist) opinions and yell at me. I realized at this moment that she slapped me because I was singing the same way that she interrupted me when I was saying something she disagreed with, because she thought that men are here to behave as she pleases and that men who doesn’t behave as she pleases must behave as she pleases must be punished.

The next time something similar happened to me was when Hellkell told me to “fuck off” for the first time and since then, the mental image I have of most of you is this frustrated feminist girl who slapped my one night that I was drunk : full of resentment, vicious and finally just cowardly.

You’re certainly less dangerous than the neo-nazis, but you’re surely more despicable in another way because if you’re not more dangerous, it is only because you have no courage, no sense of honor and that the only thing you can do is lie, spread rumors and attack the ones who won’t respond.

gelar
gelar

Being banned must have really stuck in his craw.

Argenti Aertheri

Oh Brz, that’s just funny. One woman slapped you and was rude and generally miserable to be around, so all feminists must be like her. By that standard all men are gaslighting narcissistic pedophilic rapists who’ll threaten to kill their partner, cuz I’ve known some men who, combined, fit that (actually, if you want to call all pedophilia rape, I have one ex who fits that)

Pecunium, please add him to yesterday’s email about people who will never even manage to think of having the honor you do (I am seriously impressed by that, and you know what I mean and that’s really all I care about)

Argenti Aertheri

Er, the antecedent to him was supposed to be Brz, but add that ex too.

sarahlizhousespouse

I find it very amusing that someone who admits to having poor interpersonal boundaries has the gall to tell other people they have no courage, but gets huffy when other people assert boundaries.

You are petulantly haunting threads where no one wants you and calling other people resentful?

Projection, thy name is Brz.

gelar
gelar

*or not banned

Think I’m mixing up trolls again.

pecunium

Argenti: Also recall that until he came to the states, had to deal with all those people speaking that awful language; not recognising his pasport, and being generally not french enough for his algerian ass, he was just a regular dude.

But all that made him cranky. After that he came to manboobz, and encountered Amanda Marcotte: that’s what made him a reactionary (and a mind reader, did you notice how being slapped made him aware of the secret inner motivations of that feminist harpy-coward?. It was a really cool story).

Argenti Aertheri

gelar — he got temp modded for a bit, but not banned.

Argenti Aertheri

Oh I just assume he’s lying about everything, it’s easier. But after yesterday I couldn’t just ignore either his barb about our honor nor that shit about Asher.

I’m not sure he isn’t a troll by your standards.

gelar
gelar

Argenti- Yes, I’m confusing the FEMEN video with someone who was banned over another video.

pecunium

The barb about Asher was him trying to goad me. It was lame too, since he’d spent so much effort praising him to the skies. It’s a strange sort of insult to compare someone to someone you have said good things about.

Argenti Aertheri

Lol, touché (oh no, French!!)

The sillies have set in, I consider this an improvement.

thekidwiththereplaceablehead

In America, you can just hire a dominatrix.

Argenti Aertheri

Aww damnit, that means he was trying to piss us off with the comparison and I took the bait. Whatever, my hatred of Asher is entirely worth Brz finding it funny.

Either that or he actually thought we’re view you as we do Asher and *dies laughing*