alpha males antifeminism beta males boner rage dozens of upvotes evil single moms evil women evo psych fairy tales female beep boop grandiosity irony alert it's science! marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny only men pay taxes apparently oppressed men oppressed white men playing the victim PUA racism rape culture red pill reddit straw feminists things that aren't rape thug-lovers

Red Pill Dudes: Marriage is worse than rape, but the feminist attack on marriage is even worser

Barley: The ultimate feminist weapon?
Barley: The ultimate feminist weapon?

So the uber-manly woman-hating woman-chasing alpha dogs over in the Red Pill subreddit are discussing the declining marriage rate. Which is a GOOD thing. Because marriage is for BETAs and FRUMPY WOMEN! It’s worse than RAPE!

Marriage is RAPE - so if marriage goes down, then it's a good thing.      permalink     source     give gold     save     hide child comments  [–]Max___Power 49 points 1 day ago (64|15)  No, it's worse. Marriage is institutionally promoted to men as a positive. If I ever took a contract to my lawyer where the other party could opt out at any time AND take 50% of MY shit with them, he'd chase me out of his office and yell at me to find a hobby. Yet men willingly purchase $30,000 flawed rocks for the privilege of asking a frumpy woman to sign such a contract. LO freaking L, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Huh. If any of these Red Pill dudes were to get married I’m pretty sure it would be be a completely, you know, consensual act on their part. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t rape a, you know, nonconsensual thing? (Reading the Red Pill subreddit, it’s sometimes hard to remember.)

At this point a fellow calling himself TheZimmerMan throws in his two cents on the subject. Like his fellow Red Pill alpha dudes, he’s no fan of marriage. But then he  remembers that feminists are supposedly plotting to take down western civilization by destroying marriage.  And feminists are bad, right? And so his brain sort of explodes, producing this wondrous bit of red pill word salad, sprinkled liberally with racism as well as misogyny:

TheZimmerMan 11 points 22 hours ago (21|10)  Society pressures men and women are fed that they need it since they are old enough to Disney. It is good that men are not allowing themselves to be victimized in this fashion, but remember that the dissolvation of the nuclear family was a feminist goal from day one. They want every one to be forced into a martiarchical structure by removing the father figure just like socially engineered anti-intellectualism and thug culture has influenced black families nationwide. They want everyone to be on welfare barley subsiding as the actual working men shoulder the burden by paying lifetime alimony, crippling child support, excessive taxes for entitlements, and other state enforced wealth transfers while being denied traditional provider respect and benefits. This is a mere segment of their war against everything it means to be a man as they seek social enslavement, state enforced burdens, and general malice towards our kind.  Thank God for red pill wisdom of female biological imperatives and alphaism allowing men to still retain personal control over our lives, it is the only thing confronting this madness of the ultimate shit test against the human race.

Wow.  Just wow.

I’ve never seen “Disney” used as a verb before.

I also like the complaint about how the “actual working man” pays for all these evil welfare moms while “being denied traditional provider respect and benefits.”

In misogynist-speak, that’s code for “how come we have to pay money for welfare when we don’t even get to fuck the welfare moms and boss them around?”

Red Pill dudes: please continue your marriage strike. Also consider: A vow of silence? Moving to a desert island? Living the rest of your life in a hole in the ground?

(Thanks to Gemma_Lou in the Blue Pill subreddit for pointing me to this wondrous Red Pill discussion.)

sarahlizhousespouse

I write terribly, but even I know not to switch between a passive and active voice in the same sentence. Sheesh, TheZimmerMan!

titianblue
titianblue

I’m disappointed now. I thought we were all going to be given barley and start brewing our own beer.

ltkessler

I like the casual racism thrown in just in case we weren’t aware of how awful this guy’s world is.

MrPopularSentiment

Funny, I’ve never actually met a feminist woman who wears anything fancier than a plain wedding band – and more than a few decided to forego rings altogether because “spending $30,000” on “flawed rocks” struck them as less important than investing in their families (personally, we decided to ditch the rings and put the money we might have spent towards our honeymoon, instead).

But I guess that if I’m a married feminist woman who doesn’t wear a ring, that must mean that I’m clearly trying to keep on riding that ol’ carousel while keeping my domesticated beta providing for me, right?

takshak
takshak

only one slur short of a trifecta!

*tears up ticket*

grumpycatisagirl

Only men pay taxes? I learn something new every day.

crazyladyblues
crazyladyblues

Disney is a verb now? Dissolvation? Is it somehow considered unmanly to use a dictionary for these idiots?

Hyena Girl
Hyena Girl

“…$30,000 in flawed rocks…”

I guess they mean engagement rings…. erm… who the hell has 30,000 to spend on an engagement ring?

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

And yet again, it all boils down to their RAGE that women now have the option of leaving a bad marriage.

grumpycatisagirl

Yesterday I learned “to damsel” is a verb. Now it’s “to Disney.” Hm.

Myoo
Myoo

So, have these guys never heard of prenuptial agreements?

titianblue
titianblue

And without being ruined financially and socially.

I suspect they’d reluctantly regard it as a compromise if they got to keep 100% of their wofe’s money AND knwo she would be shunned by everyone.

titianblue
titianblue

Or even “wife” and “know” /oops

No, no, they don’t mean engagement rings. They actually bought a truckload of $30,000 worth of poor-quality rocks.

carswell
carswell

There’s certainly a truckload of poor quality rocks between their ears.

Amnesia
Amnesia

What, no slavery or holocaust metaphors?

Amnesia
Amnesia

@katz
How many tigers would that buy?

Howard Bannister

“and take 50% of my shit”

Yeah, their understanding of alimony and divorce settlements is deeply flawed. Hint: the only circumstances under which they get 50% of your shit is if they’ve literally spent their life making it possible for you to get all that shit.

And I mean literally in the primary sense of a literal meaning of my words, not in the secondary sense of a totally figurative meaning, which is now a recognized dictionary sense of literal.

Yay, dictionaries, cataloging actual usage, not proscribing it!

Boo, dumb English users, using language in ways I personally do not like.

Howard Bannister

So wordpress tried to eat that post. I hit ‘back’ and the comment was still there, ‘post comment’ and it posted.

Take THAT, wordpress!!

blanktie
blanktie

It’s times like these that I’m so grateful for this site and others (like the blue pill) because the minute I hear any “key” words that they (meaning the mrm, pua, red pill communities) use a lot or anything resembling their warped views outside the internet I’m not even going to puzzle over it; I’m just going to run the other way. Thankfully I haven’t run into any of them IRL yet. That I know of anyway. I know a few that would be quite receptive to their views though. Ugh.

therainparade
therainparade

If these guys are running around in a world where they can drop $30,000 on an engagement ring, can’t they afford to help out a few moms on welfare? We’re talking a drop in a bucket here!

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

@Howard Bannister, that reminds me of a Jayne quote from Firefly:

“Ten percent of nothing is—let me do the math here. Nothing into nothin’. Carry the nothin … nothing.”

boumbette
boumbette

Looks like the ZimmerMan (labeling himself in case we’re not sure he is racist) has been contaminated by anti-intellectualism.

At least he sees women for what they are: scheeming barleydiggers! At $1.19/lb, rabid lady-barley addicts will destroy western civilization shortly, and shift the man-capital to Asia to buy precious Korean barley autographed by Kim il Sung, feminist hero. Hey, that gives me an idea for a documentary to establish a connection between low sense of humour and lady-barley hoarding.

cloudiah

Don’tcha just hate it when feminists trivialize rape by using the word inappropriately? Feminists are terrible.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

I never realized that so many women want to cryogenically preserve their heads after death. I didn’t even know it was called “to Disney”. The times, they are a changing.

grumpycatisagirl

I actually do really like barley soup. So I guess that it’s for me. They’ve uncovered my whole feminist conspiracy. Today I was going to go give a video game company some money to make a feminist game, but I can’t now since the scientifical aware community has clearly found me out. Damn.

leftwingfox

ZimmerMan (labeling himself in case we’re not sure he is racist)

Crap, this is going to be the “I’m Sparticus” for assholes now, isn’t it?

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Now, now, boumbette, it’s entirely possible that TheZimmerMan chose his username independently of any considerations about George Zimmerman. For instance, I came across a zimm3rman on reddit a few days ago who created their account well before the murder of Trayvon Martin. Looking through their comment history, I found that it was merely coincidence that this zimm3rman advocated the summary execution of car thieves.

chibigodzilla

Welfare Barley is the name of my Korn cover band.

Karalora
Karalora

These guys can say what they like, but studies repeatedly show that married men live longer than single men and have lower rates of mental illness and alcoholism. For women, though, the correlation is reversed. This has been known for decades.

takshak
takshak

I actually do really like barley soup.

recipe?

cloudiah

I’ve decided to re-work Zimmerman’s statement substituting more food words, and it actually makes more sense this way:

Scarlet runner beans pressure men and women are fed that they need it since they are old enough to Daikon. It is good that men are not allowing themselves to be milleted in this fashion, but remember that the dissolvation of the nuclear fennel was a feminist goal from day one. They want every one to be forced into a martiarchical soybean by removing the fiddlehead figure just like sorrely engineered anti-intellectualism and thug culture has influenced banana families nationwide. They want everyone to be on welfare barley subsiding as the actual wheat men shoulder the bitter melon by paying lifetime adzuki beans, crippling cherry support, excessive tortillas for extra-firm tofu, and other state enforced watermelon transfers while being denied traditional potato rolled oats and bulgur. This is a mere segment of their war against everything it means to be macaroni as they seek social enslavement, state enforced betel nuts, and general mung beans towards our key limes.

Thank Grapefruit for rice wisdom of flaxseed biological imperatives and amaranthism allowing men to still retain personal control over our lives, it is the only thing confronting this macaroni of the ultimate spaghetti test against haricots verts.

boumbette
boumbette

Draft for an MRA prenup arrangement:

Man:
*gets to have unlimited sex at whim
*gets a lifetime servant to help him do important man-things (like preparing the manpocalypse on Reddit).
*must have sex with other women (because evolution)
*in case of divorce: the wife must surrender 100% of assets (she may keep 3 lbs of barley if she’s not at fault). Wife must also surrender her dignity and make vows of chastity.

Woman
*gets a $30,000 gravel driveway
*daily ration of barley (occasionally with butter, as a special treat)
*gets the joy of learning from husband about what women are really like, with a lifetime subscribtion to Migtau magazine
*cannot have sex with other people (because evolution)
*cannot divorce (extraordinary circumstances must be preapproved by 4 male witnesses)

Clearly an uneven contract, and yet women still ask for more! Misandry!

Falconer

?Now, now, boumbette, it’s entirely possible that TheZimmerMan chose his username independently of any considerations about George Zimmerman.

He was a fan of Bob Dylan before Dylan started playing guitar was popular. Obviously.

Falconer

*daily ration of barley (occasionally with butter, as a special treat)

Oh boy, groat cakes again!

Shaenon

In other asshole news, it sounds like Vox Day has finally been kicked out of the Science Fiction Writers of America. I’m doing a butt dance in my chair.

cloudiah

Shaenon, I just saw that and came here to post it. Here’s the racist’s own take on events.

takshak
takshak

Now can we kick Vox Day out of the planet? I’m thinking a small asteroid

MaudeLL

All that talk is making me crave barley (seriously). It must be my female herd animal/hamster hardwiring.

I have a recipe for a delicious sherried caramelized onion barley soup! I’ll try to find it.

@Cloudiah

I think your ingredients are too feminist. I challenge you to find a single MRA who eats millet (Yum, I love millet too). Instead, I would replace the whole thing with ‘pickled egg’. For some reason, I imagine MRAs feasting on piles of pickled eggs.

@Tulgey Logger

Maybe George Zimmerman was named after the ZimmerMan! Mea culpa.

MaudeLL

About Vox Day, all I can say is:

*happy dance*

MaudeLL

Wait wait wait. Is Vox Day Canadian? (it says ‘Canada region director’ on the report)

Shaun DarthBatman Day

“Also, I’m not exactly sure what “they want everyone to be on welfare barley subsiding” means. Unless the government has started up some sort of barley redistribution system I can only assume he meant “barely subsisting.””

I think it might be a euphamism for women using drugs (barley = beer) which they pay for from feminist wealth redistribution (which I really need to fill out my paperwork for) and the fact that men, even those without children, are all forced to pay 97% of their income in child support to women who probably aren’t all moms.

It’s enough to make one wonder whether there are random traits that assholes just happen to be more likely to have.

Barbara
Barbara

@Chie Satonaka–

Yes, absolutely right. Nothing makes them angrier than that women can chose to leave immature, controlling idiots like themselves, and in addition, that most of them can’t attract anyone who’s sufficiently desperate to marry them, so vilifying marriage and being hysterical enough to call it rape is the logical result.

Poor guys.

Robert
Robert

Zimmer Man is almost as bad at superheroing as Florida Man.

That’s a reference to a tumblr page, I hasten to add.

Robert
Robert

Sorry, Twitter page.

Barbara
Barbara

@Karalora —

Yes!!! How do these MRA’s ignore this??? All this complaining about marriage is 100% sour grapes. They also quickly reject any men who are happily married and love their wives–because in their minds this CAN’T happen.

Mentally healthy male sympathizers who venture into the MRA sphere soon find out what a demented intellectual and spiritual cesspool it really is.

Argenti Aertheri

Barbara — if this comes off as angry, it’s that I’m particularly touchy in the matter currently, sop lease take this as a reasoned argument, not an attack.

But they aren’t mentally ill. Or rather, if they are, which, statistically, some of them are, it isn’t relevant to them being hateful bigots. Plenty of mentally I’ll people, such as myself and more than a few other people here, see the MRM as the assholes they are. And plenty of mentally healthy people don’t.

YoullNeverGuess
YoullNeverGuess

I would love a sherry-carmelized onion barley soup recipe! Ahem!

The big Z makes regular appearances on the Blue Pill sr. Two assertions that will always stay with me: first, that civilization needs to return to its Gorean roots. I’ll leave it to you to tease out the levels of wrong there.

Second, the Red Pillards insist that promiscuous women’s vaginas eventually collapse from overuse. We were unclear on how a woman’s vagina understands that it’s having sex with the same penis hundreds of times over the course of a long relationship, versus having sex once with many different penises. Zim explained to us that vaginas are like chairs. Use it over and over again, and it develops a groove to fit your particular ass. If many people use the chair, the chair, uh, gets messed up. And that, ladies, is how your vagina works. The More You Know.

1 2 3 5