advocacy of violence antifeminism armageddon block that metaphor drama kings entitled babies evil fat fatties evil single moms grandiosity hate heartiste homophobia imaginary oppression incoherent rage irony alert literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed white men playing the victim PUA racism rape jokes transphobia vaginas whores

Pickup guru and raving racist Heartiste warns his followers of the impending Whitepocalypse

So just move into your underground bunkers already, angry white dudes.
So just move into your underground bunkers already, angry white dudes.

Over on Chateau Heartiste, the Heartiste formerly known as Roissy is in full-blown white supremacist mode today.

Apparently what got dear old Mr. H in an especially racist mood was a comment from a reader called Libertardian who suggested that, while in the good old days, civilization used to rein in the alleged worst tendencies of women, “in the West we had to abolish civilization because it was hurting people’s feelings.”

This little comment was enough to send Mr. H into a full-blown keyboard-smash Whitepocalypse rage.

Every monster and manboob, every fat feminist and single mom, every quadgender and third world wretched refuse had to be appeased and their crocodile tears dried, and the cause of all their histrionically dramatized hurty — white civilization itself — razed to make room for the glorious vomit of vibrancy that is currently prolapsing the rectum of the historical West.

You get double points if you were able to make sense of that mess of a sentence on the first pass. Why is it that so many cultural elitists and would-be defenders of civilization are such terrible writers?

Just a note on usage here: When alt-right types use the terms “vibrancy” or “vibrant” it’s their oh-so-clever, oh-so-sarcastic way of referring to racial diversity and/or people who aren’t white.

God looked over all that He had made, and saw that it was good. The leftoid looked over all that his ancestors had made, and saw that it was good enough to squander. And on the eighth day, the leftoid rested his gated community security detail.

Yeah, I can count the number of “leftoids” I know that live in gated communities on the fingers of my imaginary third hand.

Anyway, it’s helpful for Heartiste to remind us from time to time how comprehensive his hate really is.  And that many of his followers are even worse than he is in this regard.

Naturally, in the comments,  some of these terrible people added their terrible thoughts.

everybodyhatesscott, for his part, was in the mood for murdering elected officials:

I really hope I’m still alive to see it when we brings the guillotines back. I’d say 2/3+ of our representatives are deserving of it and it’s probably closer to 4/5′s. Granted, the gallows are more american.

cryo, in a comment in which he cranked the racism up to eleven, reported from the front lines of Hartford, Connecticut:

I was in the metro part of Hartford, Connecticut the other day. Might as well have been in the Third World. After working hours, all decent working folk flee to the surrounding suburbs. What’s left over is hideous to behold: packs of feral pavement apes roaming the blighted and burnt-out neighborhoods. What once were charming and historic Victorian houses are now blasted crack dens of eldritch horror. Niglets as young as 8 running around with loaded guns and terrorizing public parks. Whores peddling their fetid vaginas in front of Jamaican bodegas and Check$ Ca$hed places.

This is pretty much the future of any eastern seaboard city that isn’t attractive to SWPLs [white liberals]. It will get worse and worse until finally the madness starts to invade the suburbs. By then, whites and other human species will have to live in a constant state of uncertainty and fear. Section 8 housing and minority pandering are the greatest weapon the ruling class has: blacks especially are a potent biological weapon that can wipe out entire civilized communities in less than a decade

Dan Fletcher, meanwhile, suggested that the only solution to all this is to go to infinity … and beyond. Literally. Convinced that people turn to “artificial. Feminism, multicult, white-guilt” ideologies only when they’ve got no new frontiers to explore, he argued that

the halt on human space exploration has been such a tragedy. Space is the next frontier. Mankind’s survival and salvation. A new frontier and a new struggle for people to throw themselves into. Something real and dangerous. A stark contrast to the petty vapidness of the social justice whack-jobs and other assorted fairies. A true adventure.

With nothing to fight against, people fight against themselves in a desperate bid to fulfill their primal need for struggle. Time to get off this rock.

Dan, I agree wholeheartedly with that last sentence. I would happily donate to a project to put you, Heartiste and the rest of his fans on a rocket to Uranus.

sparky

Frank is quite the ignoramus here.

Ok, Frank:

1. This has nothing to do with “censorship.” Heartiste is not being censored; quite the opposite, he’s been happy spewing poorly-written garbage in his blog for years. Disagreeing with someone is not censoring them. Pointing out that their writing is poorly-written, poorly-thought-out, racist, sexist garbage is not censoring them. Pointing and laughing at them and their horrible ideas and horrible writing is not censorship.

2. Just because it’s a BLOG on the INTERNET doesn’t mean that the author’s SKILL or LACK THEREOF isn’t RELEVANT. A POORLY WRITTEN piece of writing is still POORLY WRITTEN whether it’s published on the INTERNET or in a BOOK.

3. “But everybody secretely thinks it!” isn’t a defense of racism. If my friends, family or colleagues have secret racist thoughts then that does not mean that I, or anyone else, shouldn’t call out racism when we see it. I mean, seriously, where the hell are you trying to go with that? That’s a complete non-sequitur.

4. Spewing centuries-old racism and sexism isn’t courageously standing up to a “hivemind culture.” It’s buying into it.

5. You think women and people of color are going to “turn on” you “in a heartbeat.” Really? No, seriously, really? You think we’re all involved in some kind of race war and battle of the sexes or something? That says waaaaay more about you than anyone else.

Frank

There are a lot of Filipino’s in the Nursing field, but don’t say that out loud its RACIST!

Too much snarkiness here to respond to all

If you can’t handle snark, this may not be the blog for you.

grumpyoldnurse

No, dimwit. Saying “there’s a lot of Filipinos in the nursing field” isn’t racist. Saying something stupid and untrue like “Filipino nurses are not good at their job” would be. See the difference?

Didn’t think so.

Frank

Sparks, you don’t have to go around and arrest everyone that you disagree with or think is being a “racist”. You have to accept people and their points of view, the caveat being if that person is harming someone. I think you are being overly sensitive and defensive of people that don’t care about you and never will.

Four

Sorry, katz!

Frank

GrumpyNurse, what if all of the Filipinos on your unit are terrible?

sparky

No, you don’t have to accept ideas that cause harm to people. Racism harms people. Sexism harms people. Only someone who hasn’t been harmed by racism or sexism can say that it doesn’t. In other words, Frank, your privilege is showing.

And you’re throwing a tantrum like a 2-year-old.

grumpyoldnurse

That isn’t my experience. What if all the whites were terrible? What if all the men were terrible? All the women?

If I find a nurse who is incompetent, I report that person according to my hospital and association guidelines. Hopefully, the incompetent one grabs a clue and starts doing their job properly. If not, they are disciplined. There are not, however, different guidelines for competency based upon gender or race.

Frank

Sparkles you are just not being practical. People formulate opinions from life experience, stereotypes exist for a reason albeit negatively. There are always exceptions and all people should be treated as individuals but you can’t legislate of censor people who have different views.

Fibinachi

Erh, no. That’s industry demographics.

Racist would be something like: “There’s a lot of Filipino’s in the nursing field, and I bet those people are only there to steal the precious drugs and sell them on the street to fuel their addiction to beatnik poetry”

Frank, you might want to look up stuff like “priviledge” or “liberal” or “Heartise” or “intolerance” or “Tar and feather” or “unhappy family gatherings” or “ignorance” or “different opinions” or “demographics” or “examples of racism” or “examples of priviledge” or “casual water cooler office talk” or “how to small talk” or “after hours clean up crew” or “cleaning service” or “how to avoid the damnation of all civilization as a horde of feminist barbarians hunting bad boys destroy the legacy of millenia”.

grumpyoldnurse

It’s OK to be racist because all people of one race might be terrible. Not because they are, but because you haven’t yet proven that they aren’t. So it’s best to be racist, just to be on the safe side.

weirwoodtreehugger

Frank wants us to be tolerant of his intolerance! What a groundbreaking and fresh idea! Why, it’s positively visceral!

Frank

OldNurse.. Btw I am uncomfortable calling you old, I feel I am being ageist. But to your point, I am sure that if all the white women on your unit are terrible the Filipinos or the Indians or the Blacks have had that thought, “why are all these white bitches lazy”….

sparky

No, Frank, disagreeing with someone and pointing out how their ideas are wrong and based on centuries-old disproven prejudice is not “censorship” or “legislating” them. Honestly, this is a very simple concept. Might I suggest you are out of your league here since you are demonstrating such difficulty in grasping it?

Now it’s OK to be racist because maybe other people are being racist against you! Maybe. We still don’t know. But it’s possible.

contrapangloss

If all the Filipino nurses on her unit were awful, I’d suspect there would also be terrible non Filipino nurses and that her HR department was screwing up on CME and hiring practices, if they hired that many awful nurses!

I wouldn’t think “because all the Filipino nurses on her department suck, all Filipino nurses must be terrible”, which seems to be your implication. Because, sir, that frankly isn’t true.

I’d be questioning the supervisors, HR, and the schools these terrible nurses got their certs from.

But, we’ve already seen that GrumpyOldNurse’s manager rocks, so you’re kicking a very improbable straw man.

seraph4377

Frank – we’re not legislating or censoring. We’re mocking. You can either be the pragmatic Man of The World that you’re trying to present, or you can be so utterly sheltered that you confuse mockery with censorship. You can’t be both.

Frank

Sparks, OldNurse, TreeHugger …. My Friends! Let me just say as I wrap up for the evening that you are coming around, I was there too just like you. Just know that you cannot change the way people think its a lost cause, people will just become more subversive with their feelings and it comes out later in destructive ways. Also, know that the people you are trying to protect and defend don’t really like you either, and if the Zombie Apocalypse comes don’t think these folks will have your back, take a look at how prison populations align themselves, thats how it will be. Peace out!

grumpyoldnurse

My point was more that sharing one demographic (race, gender, whatever) doesn’t mean people automatically share any other characteristics. Like professional competence.

Also, so very sorry that my name makes you feel ageist. After all, ageism is a very real problem that real people actually face in their lives (eventually) and not a PC talking point like racism or sexism. /sarcasm

sparky

Yep, all those people of other races and colors might just be thinking something mean about a white person! So white people are totally justified in posting screeds on the Internet that blame women and people of color for the downfall of civilization. And no one can point out how prejudiced and factually incorrect this is, because somewhere some person of color might be thinking something mean about a white person.

Worst. Flounce. Ever.

seraph4377

So are we coming around to your way of thinking, or is it impossible to change the way people think? Make up your damn mind!

grumpyoldnurse

@ contrapangloss – Thanks for the shout out to my manager! She does rock!

seraph4377

I dunno, there’s some heavy competition in that category. Let’s see if he sticks it.

Bina
Bina

The Chateau author is an incredible writer (Riossy ??) who explores very interesting topics.

Uh, his real name is James Wiedmann, and he’s not interesting. He’s just a garden variety superannuated emo kid (with the bad haircut to match) who thinks he can get somewhere in life by trampling on women, queerfolks, and anyone who’s not white.

You really need to get out more.

contrapangloss

Frankly Frank, I’m giving that flounce a 3 for awful formatting, obvious trolling, and incorrect use of friends.

sparky

It’s actually people like Frank that I wouldn’t trust to have my back in the event of a zombie apocalypse, not some random person of color that I’m supposed to distrust simply because they’re not white.

grumpyoldnurse

You’re right, seraph4377. It was the condescending ‘my friends’ and the assumption that we are ‘coming around’ followed by the ‘Peace Out’ that stuck sideways in my craw.

St00pid prat!

Bina
Bina

There’s a lot of shit between your ears, but I can’t say that out loud, it’s CENSORSHIP!

grumpyoldnurse

Good point, sparky. The way he moves the goal posts makes me think he’d be quick with a shiv.

contrapangloss

Sparky, agreed.

Stuck on a rock with a PoC I don’t know or stuck on a rock with Frank….

I’d go with the stranger. I already know Frank’s a jerk, but a stranger always has the potential to be a really awesome person. And if they end up being a jerk, I still broke even!

Because I’d have gotten stuck with a jerk anyway.

weirwoodtreehugger

I’m not your friend Frank.

weirwoodtreehugger

In real life disasters, people tend to help others. The idea that an apocalyptic event would turn everyone into violent savages comes from the movies.

Puddleglum

Most of Frank’s ideas seem to come from movies. Maybe this is the ‘real world’ that he kept going on about. But my fav bit is:

If you think of yourself as morally superior does it make sense to act just like Chateau on this board with someone with whom you disagree?

In which he basically admits that Chateau acts terribly.

Robert
Robert

Wow, he’s no fun – he fell right over.

gillyrosebee
gillyrosebee

Oh, wow! “I am totally justified in stereotyping and being prejudiced against people of other races/nationalities because they might hate me and would not have my back when the zombie apocalypse comes” takes the cake for the most convoluted, perverse self justification for being a generally crappy person (with bad literary taste to boot) that I have ever come across (though, to be honest, I have seen a remarkably similar logic in a few other places).

Kestrel
Kestrel

Shoot. I missed all the fun. 🙁

However, this is exactly why I love this site. The regulars are amazing!

kittehserf - MOD

Welp, another pathetic necro-troll? Gosh, I’m just shattered that this happened while I was off with Mr K. Shattered, I tell you.

Puddleglum

I have a theory that the MRAs attempt to troll here in order to get their version of ‘street cred’ back on reddit.

grumpyoldnurse

I don’t think Mr.K was ever the kind to scream “off with his head”, but I’d very much like to nominate this chuckle head, if Mr. K wants to try!

The whole “I’m going to mistreat someone because in the future they might do something bad to me” is reminiscent of PMAFT’s grandchildren strike, preemptively punishing his mother in case she later sides with his wife in his divorce if he gets married.

kittehserf - MOD

LOL he didn’t shout it, but I’m afraid he did it plenty of times – whatever his personal feelings, he Did. Not. Hesitate. when it came to executing rebels, traitors and the like.

grumpyoldnurse

It was the times, kittehserf. We’re all prisoners in our skins…

kittehserf - MOD

Oh yeah, it doesn’t bother me or him (or, presumably, them as ended up on the block). Long time ago and he had a country to hold together. I’m hella proud of him for all he did.

grumpyoldnurse

It was kind of expected of someone in his station. Would have been weird (and probably deadly for him and his family) if he had been otherwise.

ParadoxicalIntention

Aw, I missed the pseudo-intellectual shitposter.

I think my favorite bits were “everyone has racist thoughts!” and “You can’t judge someone for saying racists things because they’re not hurting anyone!”

Which are both bullshit, to an extent. Yeah, I grew up in a very racist, sexist household (and am still living in one, unfortunately), but I understand that that shit is wrong. And yeah, I used to hold very racist and sexist beliefs because those are what I grew up with, and I eventually learned that that was wrong, and why. So, I stopped doing that shit. Simple.

Sure, sometimes I find myself thinking something racist or sexist, but then I correct myself as quickly as I catch it, and move on.

As for the second one, yeah, racists beliefs HURT people. Every. Damn. Day. Just look at what’s going on in Ferguson. Hell, look at how many people die at the hands of police officers on a regular basis. Last year we had a little over 1000 deaths at the hands of our police forces. And I’d bet every last penny I have that most of the victims were black.

You know where all that stems from? Racist beliefs like the ones your precious writer has. The fact that he can get away with saying that shit without being verbally torn limb from limb, that it’s viewed as being “okay” by pseudo-intellectual, tone-policing jackasses like you is a sign that this shit is still hurting people.