advocacy of violence antifeminism armageddon block that metaphor drama kings entitled babies evil fat fatties evil single moms grandiosity hate heartiste homophobia imaginary oppression incoherent rage irony alert literal nazis men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed white men playing the victim PUA racism rape jokes transphobia vaginas whores

Pickup guru and raving racist Heartiste warns his followers of the impending Whitepocalypse

So just move into your underground bunkers already, angry white dudes.
So just move into your underground bunkers already, angry white dudes.

Over on Chateau Heartiste, the Heartiste formerly known as Roissy is in full-blown white supremacist mode today.

Apparently what got dear old Mr. H in an especially racist mood was a comment from a reader called Libertardian who suggested that, while in the good old days, civilization used to rein in the alleged worst tendencies of women, “in the West we had to abolish civilization because it was hurting people’s feelings.”

This little comment was enough to send Mr. H into a full-blown keyboard-smash Whitepocalypse rage.

Every monster and manboob, every fat feminist and single mom, every quadgender and third world wretched refuse had to be appeased and their crocodile tears dried, and the cause of all their histrionically dramatized hurty — white civilization itself — razed to make room for the glorious vomit of vibrancy that is currently prolapsing the rectum of the historical West.

You get double points if you were able to make sense of that mess of a sentence on the first pass. Why is it that so many cultural elitists and would-be defenders of civilization are such terrible writers?

Just a note on usage here: When alt-right types use the terms “vibrancy” or “vibrant” it’s their oh-so-clever, oh-so-sarcastic way of referring to racial diversity and/or people who aren’t white.

God looked over all that He had made, and saw that it was good. The leftoid looked over all that his ancestors had made, and saw that it was good enough to squander. And on the eighth day, the leftoid rested his gated community security detail.

Yeah, I can count the number of “leftoids” I know that live in gated communities on the fingers of my imaginary third hand.

Anyway, it’s helpful for Heartiste to remind us from time to time how comprehensive his hate really is.  And that many of his followers are even worse than he is in this regard.

Naturally, in the comments,  some of these terrible people added their terrible thoughts.

everybodyhatesscott, for his part, was in the mood for murdering elected officials:

I really hope I’m still alive to see it when we brings the guillotines back. I’d say 2/3+ of our representatives are deserving of it and it’s probably closer to 4/5′s. Granted, the gallows are more american.

cryo, in a comment in which he cranked the racism up to eleven, reported from the front lines of Hartford, Connecticut:

I was in the metro part of Hartford, Connecticut the other day. Might as well have been in the Third World. After working hours, all decent working folk flee to the surrounding suburbs. What’s left over is hideous to behold: packs of feral pavement apes roaming the blighted and burnt-out neighborhoods. What once were charming and historic Victorian houses are now blasted crack dens of eldritch horror. Niglets as young as 8 running around with loaded guns and terrorizing public parks. Whores peddling their fetid vaginas in front of Jamaican bodegas and Check$ Ca$hed places.

This is pretty much the future of any eastern seaboard city that isn’t attractive to SWPLs [white liberals]. It will get worse and worse until finally the madness starts to invade the suburbs. By then, whites and other human species will have to live in a constant state of uncertainty and fear. Section 8 housing and minority pandering are the greatest weapon the ruling class has: blacks especially are a potent biological weapon that can wipe out entire civilized communities in less than a decade

Dan Fletcher, meanwhile, suggested that the only solution to all this is to go to infinity … and beyond. Literally. Convinced that people turn to “artificial. Feminism, multicult, white-guilt” ideologies only when they’ve got no new frontiers to explore, he argued that

the halt on human space exploration has been such a tragedy. Space is the next frontier. Mankind’s survival and salvation. A new frontier and a new struggle for people to throw themselves into. Something real and dangerous. A stark contrast to the petty vapidness of the social justice whack-jobs and other assorted fairies. A true adventure.

With nothing to fight against, people fight against themselves in a desperate bid to fulfill their primal need for struggle. Time to get off this rock.

Dan, I agree wholeheartedly with that last sentence. I would happily donate to a project to put you, Heartiste and the rest of his fans on a rocket to Uranus.

La Strega

“Quadgender” to refer to LGBT is a new one for me. The manosphere is always broadening my vocabulary.

rabbitwink
rabbitwink

To echo the sentiments of a commenter from the previous post, what makes these guys think they *aren’t* part of the very problem they perceive? (and I say perceive because multicultural, woman-occupied America is not a problem. Poverty, racism, sexism, chronic unemployment- these are in fact problems). These dudes are the people who perpetuate the actual problems, who actively deteriorate the conditions to make society more harmonious. Yet, in their fevered minds, they are the victims of world progress. Stunning.

BritterSweet
BritterSweet

“*iglet?” That’s a new one.

Hyena Girl
Hyena Girl

If he cleaned this up a bit it might do for one of the pages that H.P. Lovecraft tossed in his wastebasket while writing the terribly racist “Horror at Redhook”. Lacks some sophistication though, thus the wastebasket.

Howard Bannister

I actually started retching somewhere around the midpoint in there. (possibly because I was working my jaw so hard)

“whites and other human species will have to live in a constant state of uncertainty and fear”

“whites and other human species”

Fuck! I mean, usually when these guys are telling us they don’t think women are people they use code-words and dog whistles. Out comes the racism, and they’re comfortable just out and out saying it.

I have no vocabulary but an endless stream of angry swearing. Apologies, but FUCK THEM ALL FUCKITY FUCK

Stuffed Fantod
Stuffed Fantod

Heh. I wonder how Roosh feels about this little screed. 😉

Hyena Girl
Hyena Girl

I’m surprised none of them have written a horrible screed about the fact that women form a slim majority of the US population, clearly misandry is at work!

Hyena Girl
Hyena Girl

Wow, whoever said that they’re angry because they don’t get to be the captain of the Enterprise was ever so right.

leftwingfox

PIIIGS! IN! SPAAAAACE!!!!

kittehserf

“Quadgender”? Didn’t think quadbikes had gender.

Radical Parrot

Thanks, cryo, for reminding us that H.P. Lovecraft was a horrible racist asshole for the better part of his life. At least he contributed something to the horror genre besides the hateful “mixing races is bad, mmkay?” bullshit (I particularly like the science fiction aspects of multidimensional eldritch horrors from beyond the stars). Heartiste and his posse apparently feed off said crap, and aren’t nearly as talented writers. They can go fuck a cactus in a sea of legos for all I care.

Great article as always, David.

cloudiah

Holy FSM, terrible people are terrible. I can’t even make fun of this.

La Strega

@ Stuffed Fantad

“Heh. I wonder how Roosh feels about this little screed. 😉

Roosh is Iranian ethnicity. Iranians (Iran = Aryan) consider themselves white. However, it is clear if you read much of Roosh that he has a lot of issues with and anxiety about race.

Falconer

All I heard was I DROPPED MY BINKYYYYYYYY!!!!

Which is the last thing I remember reading clearly, because godDAMN.

Ooh, that was me!!

Hyena Girl
Hyena Girl

@Falconer
Then my compliments on your excellent reading of the situation.

Falconer

Why, thank you!

La Strega

Somehow I don’t think this is what the President meant when he encouraged Americans to talk more about race.

hellkell
hellkell

Fartiste always mentions “manboobs.” He has such a hate crush on David.

Bostonian
Bostonian

I am very happy to contribute to the Whiteoplyspse with my own mixed spawn!

These fuckers should certainly feel free to step off the planet if they wish.

LBT
LBT

Then where is my CANDY, buttmunch? And my stable housing and my job and my constant parade of fawning scantily-clad straight male slaves?

Also, lolz, they have no idea how Section 8 housing works. Who’s surprised?

RE: La Strega

I dunno about you guys, but my gender is ABS. Hey yo!

La Strega

“Hate crush.” Another word to add to my vocabulary! Thanks hellkell.

La Strega

If I had a crew of “scantily clad fawning sex slaves” they’d look like these guys:

seraph4377

“*iglet?” That’s a new one.

Oh, how I wish it was.

cloudiah

I don’t know if anyone else needs brain bleach, but I sure do. So here’s a corgi who made friends with a wild bunny.

boumbette
boumbette

He probably should have defined ‘white civilization’ first.

Interestingly, the very concept of ‘white civilization’ is pretty recent, and changing. Ask any 19th century Irish, Polish or Italian American.

Anyway, before he joins the flat Earth society, somebody should tell this aging cyberstud that his cherished bygone times never happened. 15th century London was in fact slummier than Connecticut. Of course, Heartiste isn’t the type to let facts dictate his beliefs!

@La Strega

Roosh might consider himself to be white (I don’t know), but I’m pretty sure Coeur d’Artiste considers people of Persian descent to be subhumans…

bookdragonette
bookdragonette

Since when does vomit come out of the ass?

Sorry, just focussing on this small detail because the rest makes me want to bang my head on the table until the awful people go away, and the table doesn’t deserve that kind of continued abuse. Neither does my head, for that matter.

Somegreybloke
Somegreybloke

We have a “primal need for struggle”? Shit, we really messed up by inventing wheels and showers and agriculture and sofas and everything.

Marie
Marie

(tw racism)

Holy fuck that guy’s awful. Gah. Need brain bleach. nvm am playing with guinea pig for brain bleach

Fibinachi

That’s it?

I mean, sure, blah blah blah, 60 years of gradual destruction of our “civilization”, oppression is really a fake play, it’s not about suffering, it’s about hurt feelings, yadda yadda yadda, manboob, feminist, fat, something insulting about non-binary genders because those can’t be a serious thing, right broskies, and look! A neologism that cleverly combines left and mongloid, so it’s leftoid!

That’s it?

Look, it’s horrible, yeah, but this is so run-of-the-mill horrible that it’s really neither surprising nor sad. It’s just boring, trite and shrill proclamations from someone too in love with misery to experience anything other than rage and ash.

Kind of a petty, boring worldview, really. So much for the great art of the heart from the Heartiste.

Stuffed Fantod
Stuffed Fantod

I feel pretty confident that Fartiste doesn’t consider Iranians to be “white.” And I suspect he’s not the first person Roosh has run across who feels the same way. No hono(u)r among MRAs. 😉

girlofthegaps
girlofthegaps

Weeelp I spent the weekend escorting my every-stereotype-you’d-expect-of-Southern grandparents around the city in lieu of getting to celebrate Pride Weekend, so now it’s back to the daily grind of HOLY FUCK HOW ARE THERE PEOPLE WITH WORSE IDEAS THAN MY GRANDPARENTS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?

*goes back to bed for another day to weep into the sheets*

moldybrehd

While I wholly support the idea of space exploration and colonization, this is a really ridiculous reason for it. The glamour of the ‘pioneer’ is a fallacy right up there with the ‘glory of war’. And by up there, I don’t mean in space.

Fade

I am confused how the racist guy thinks it was feminisms’ fault for space travel halting…*scratches head*

and that is the only comment i can have on that beause the rest of everything was sooooo … blargy

Barbara
Barbara

I saw a post by 70 year old MRA saying that he quit participating in the “movement” because younger MRA’s just wanted to fight with him over unimportant things (which he wouldn’t specify). So their constant attitude of “were all together in this against women” is all BS–they like the idea of fighting against women because they all just like to fight, period.

badandfierce

…You know, I’ve been to Hartford. Among the many other ways this guy is terrible at being a human being, he’s kind of a delicate flower, isn’t he? I know New Englanders are a rather skittish people, but it’s not exactly a rough town, but for a few corners. Delusional racists are really easy to frighten.

moldybrehd

I wouldn’t even go so far back as that – I remember Polish & Italian jokes (those weren’t the terms used) being used by my classmates in 1989.

I should note – these kids also stopped laughing and making these jokes when they realized that since they or their friends were often Polish or Italian, they were actually making fun of themselves.

LBT
LBT

In nice news… ZOMG GUYS TODAY HAS BEEN AMAZING.

First, our fridge finally, FINALLY got replaced. It kept turning into a swamp inside, which was incredibly gross and bad for produce, and now we have a shiny new clean fridge!

And more than that… WE GOT A CALL FROM THE DISABILITY PEOPLE! My sister dealt with the call (she’s claimed jurisdiction) but it sounds like they actually approved us? And that in a couple of weeks we’ll have a shiny letter proving this for truth?

AAAAAAH! *runs around in circles flailing* I MIGHT NOT HAVE TO SLEEP UNDER NAILS ANYMORE AHAHAHAHA

Marie
Marie

@LBT

yay! Congrats! 😀

seraph4377

No, no, the halt of space travel is responsible for feminism, not the other way ’round. If space travel was happening, we would be having real adventures out among the stars, fulfilling our “primal need for struggle”. Without it, we are forced to bicker among ourselves about petty nonsense like sexism and racism in a desperate attempt to fill said need.

hometeampaper
hometeampaper

Yay LBT!

chibigodzilla

When men were real men, women were real women and small, furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small, furry creatures from Alpha Centauri

Myoo
Myoo

That’s great news, LBT.

Falconer

@chibi: I sass you, you hoopy frood.

Falconer

About the post pic: I can’t help but think that their bomb shelter might be dramatically more efficient if it didn’t have gaping holes in it already.

pecunium

Falconer: That’s to show how well it was built! The illo is AFTER The Bomb.

sarahlizhousespouse

It’s like a sod house/root cellar/bunker/panic room.

kittehserf

@Hyena Girl – yeah, I thought “he read way too much Lovecraft as a kid and never grew out of it” with that screed.

@Stuffed Fantod – my thoughts exactly! Roosh could be pretty sure he’d be on the hit list for these clowns.

kittehserf

LBT – YAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Falconer

I was just thinking what a great tornado shelter it would be, no lie.

As opposed to the basement shelter design we found while cleaning house when I was young. Sucker was made of brick, and didn’t even have a door, you just had to turn a corner. No lie, the booklet said radiation doesn’t turn corners, which I suppose is true of some kinds of radiation.

@pecunium: Ah, I see, after The Bomb, but before they mutate into ghouls.

postman
postman

@ Radical Parrot: Was H.P Lovecraft ever not a horrible racist?

1 2 3 11