manginas MGTOW

Science Proves that Men Going Their Own Way Don’t Go Anywhere, Really

mgtowscreencap
I highlighted that one big word.

If you ever wonder what a bunch of dudes who are Going Their Own Way and totally don’t give a good gosh darn about women, nosireebob, like to talk about the most on their special Men Only No Girls Allowed We’re Totally Going Our Own Way forum, well now you don’t have to rely on the comments I so cavalierly cherry pick from their forum.

Nope, I just realized we can use SCIENCE, in the form of the tag clouds that the site puts above the various subforums, to SCIENTIFICALLY see what they talk about. If you cast your glance upwards, for example, you’ll see the tag cloud for the most active forum on the site.

Seems like these Men Going Their Own Way haven’t gone very far, huh?

I’m guessing the National Organization for Women spends less time talking about women than they do.

EDITED TO ADD: If you would prefer to hear this post read aloud by an actual Man Going His Own Way, one of them has helpfully prepared this video. It’s an uncanny impersonation, by the way. They showed me, I guess!

hellkell
hellkell

Reality: TL;DR. You are dull.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

KIRBYWARP’S PATENTED 2-STEP TROLL ARGUMENT FORMULA!
1) Poop on floor.
2) Call it an argument

Man, I wish I had seen this troll earlier. I’m gonna have to read through his nonsense when I get home.

cloudiah

Dude. This blog exists for the purpose of mocking misogynists. You’re a misogynist. We are mocking you, not trying to debate your trite and unoriginal eruptions. You’re not interesting enough to debate, and you bring nothing new to the table.

But thanks for once again proving that David’s post title was 100% accurate: “Science Proves that Men Going Their Own Way Don’t Go Anywhere, Really”

So, for a change, why don’t you try something different? Stop threatening to go your own way. Stop talking about going your own way. Stop approaching people to tell them, “Any minute now, I’m going to go my own way and then you’ll be sorry.” Just go your own fucking way. We won’t miss you. You won’t miss us.

hellkell
hellkell

Kirbywarp: His droppings should be marketed as a cure for insomnia.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

We won’t miss you. You won’t miss us.

I think you’re only half right.

contrapangloss

Daw, I think I got on xir nerves!

And xies still unable to go anywhere! The horror! Poor, lost MGTOW lamb.

contrapangloss

Since our troll is unable to go their own way, and this thread is likely to remain somewhat live:

Anyone here have good microsoft access book recommendations? I have six months to know exactly how our student database software thinks, before my predecessor runs away completely and leaves me to the maintaining and updating the login database.

Access is ridiculous, and not intuitive. R is intuitive, and free, and why isn’t access more like R?

Lea
Lea

So many misandrist comments.

*eyes glaze over*

I will respond to as many as possible.

*YAWN*

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Lea:

Sadly, have to agree. There’s only so many times you can reply “that’s not true, that’s not true, you are a disgusting human being, that’s not true” before it gets dull. Some of the terribleness is a little amusing in how honestly terrible it is, but then it’s all buried a big mound of “who gives a fuck.”

Sad waste of a troll. I feel like with a little tweaking he could be something special, with his tendency to just mirror every insult back covered in bitter rage.

sparky
sparky

“Reality” has a really poorly chosen nym.

And where are your citations? If men tend to do less housework than women do, it’s because men do more paid work than women do. Men tend to work longer hours outside of the home. So you want a man who will work longer hours outside the home and then come home and do the chores as well.

So where’s your evidence? For any of your claims?

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

So where’s your evidence? For any of your claims?

The OECD is misandry.

strivingally

Is there a forum somewhere dedicated to digging up and dusting off a different ancient WHTM thread every week for re-trolling? These necrotrolls seem to pop up with a suspicious regularity.

contrapangloss

@strivingally:

My bet is they use the random post feature at the top wordpress bar. It’s a great feature if you want to browse around and get a feel for the site (what I did, once upon a time), or if you’re a silly troll who wants to pick a random out of date thread to troll.

Still, this is my favorite thread for them to necro, because self illustrations.

The biology, math, and evolution threads are the most annoying, because then my college graduate self is all like:

I can’t let someone think that that nonsense is true! Type-type-type-type-exhaustion from explaining that population dynamics and evolution don’t work that way for the hundreth time-type-type-ARGH!!!!

contrapangloss

… I still was expecting a link. Image courtesy of XKCD, a mostly marvelous webcomic.

Reality

Reality: TL;DR. You are dull.

What is dull is your intellect. That is the best response you could muster?

KIRBYWARP’S PATENTED 2-STEP TROLL ARGUMENT FORMULA!
1) Poop on floor.
2) Call it an argument

So you just described your average evening? No one asked. Keep it to yourself.

Dudette. This blog exists for the purpose of supporting misandry. You’re a misandrist. And mocking is all you misandrists know how to do because you don’t have the intellect to do anything else. You are not smart enough to debate and insulting others brings nothing to the table. You don’t even have a table.

If you really believed that, you wouldn’t need this blog. You are scared that MGTOW are actually rising and that scares you. So you engage in the same behavior that drives men away – mocking and insulting.

You clearly will miss men. That’s why you have so much rage. I am standing up to your hatred the way people should have stood up to the Nazis. And no one misses ignorant, hateful gender bigots like you all are.

Kirbywarp: His droppings should be marketed as a cure for insomnia.

You are interested in my droppings? Boy, how desperate are you to have anything that belonged to a man. Even his droppings are appealing to you. Has it been that long?

We won’t miss you. You won’t miss us. I think you’re only half right.

Indeed. All of you will still miss men.

Daw, I think I got on xir nerves!
And xies still unable to go anywhere! The horror! Poor, lost MGTOW lamb.

Since all of you responded so quickly to a new thread on what you called a necropost, you are the ones who are unable to go anywhere. The horror! Poor, lost misandrists.
Apparently, none of you have gone anywhere as all of you quickly responded to my threads; just like you would quickly jump for any man that would pay some attention to you. That won’t happen.
*eyes glaze over* *YAWN* Just what a dog does before going to sleep – because dogs can’t respond intellectually to any arguments.
That’s all the matriarchal, misandrist femi-nazis do – tell others that they are disgusting human beings in order to cover up their own inadequacies. That’s what the Nazis did to the Jews and to anyone else who disagreed with them. And now no one cares about the feminist movement any more. Big surprise.
Here is a direct quote from your reference:
“On an average day, 66.6 percent of men and 85 percent of women report doing some sort of household activity.”
According to Quartz, the study documents the shift towards longer work hours over the past three decades and the exacerbated gender pay gap, and found that almost 20% of American men worked 50 hours or more per week in 2000 — compared to only 7% of women and the extra hours result in an extra 6% in hourly wages across all occupations.
So that means men are doing the housework and working longer hours than women outside of the home. Women do more housework because they are home more. Men do a lot of housework even though they are not as home as much. Get it?
The OECD is misandry.
NOW is misogyny. They don’t care about increasing the pay of maids, nannies, child care workers and other domestic servants who are mostly women. Why not? Because they want an underclass of poorly paid women to clean the toilets, change the diapers while they go off and pursue their dreams. Never mind that the poor, working class women have dreams too that they probably won’t achieve.
Well, the necrotrolls who brought this thread back are all of you. Didn’t take all of you that long to respond. Not much going on in your lives, huh? No wonder you are angry at MGTOW. Without men, you don’t go anywhere.
Yes, that’s why you created this misandrist blog. MGTOW, oh my God, we have to stop that!
Well, misandrists don’t have the ability to be marvelous webcomics or anything else for that matter. If they did have any abilities, they would have men.

marinerachel

Honey, you need to work on a new label. Clearly you’ve failed at the GTOW part.

THAT’S why this blog exists – to mock your ilk when they can’t even live up to the acronym they’ve given themselves because they just can’t bear to leave women alone, unmolested.

Unimaginative

Um. We’re scared that MGTOWs are going to actually leave, and so we encourage them to leave? We *are* encouraging them to leave, it’s true, but we’re not actually afraid of that eventuality. We’re greatly looking forward to it.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that ALL men are GTOW. They’re really not. A lot of people here are men. We like them. They’re sticking around, and not being misogynistic assholes, and that makes us happy.

You going away would also make us happy. It would make you happy. It would be a win/win.

Go away. Be happy.

Reply to  marinerachel

Sweetie, you need to work on your personality. Clearly, you have failed at managing your life.

THAT’S why this blog exists – to mock others to take away from your own inabilities, faults and incompetencies. You can’t bear to live without men so you mock the men who don’t want you in the first place.

And considering how many female teachers are being arrested for molesting their under-aged male students, you all need to leave young males alone, unmolested.

marinerachel

My ex and I used to share in the housework because, well, we both worked outside the home 40 hours/week and even if one of us were home during the day there was WAY more work to do at home than in the office and lab. So, when you get home, you pitch in because EVERYONE has been working eight hours by then and there’s still laundry to get done.

Reality

Um. You’re scared of MGTOW because they are going away from and you don’t understand why because you all think you are special. But you are not. You don’t encourage them to leave, you force them to leave because of your severe personality disorders. If you are looking forward to men leaving, then why did you set up a blog mocking MGTOW? You should be praising them. Keep lying to yourselves. I guess that’s the only therapy you have.

marinerachel

The number of men raping women far exceeds the number of female teachers molesting students. I’ve never molested someone so I’m not sure why you’re addressing me!

I have a great life and there are plenty of men in it so I don’t follow this “You can’t live without men” notion. Not all men are dissatisfied and afraid of women!

Really brah, this is the opposite of wanting men around. It’s wanting men like you to excuse yourselves or get over your fear of girl cooties. That’s it.

I’m going paddleboarding and for a swim.

Your misery is precious.

Reality

If that’s true, then you don’t have very demanding jobs at the office. Decent meals can be prepared in under an hour with leftovers available for a day or two. Most recipes have under 5 ingredients. You don’t need to prepare Julia Child recipes in order to eat every day. And what’s so hard about doing laundry? The machine does the work. Picture the days when there were no washers and dryers and clothes had to be washed by hand and dried out by hanging them on a line or beating them with a rock.

Unimaginative

Not really clear on where the fear is coming into it. If some pouty loners disappear from the world, I won’t notice. If some loud, shouty whiners disappear from the world, I’ll notice that it’s quieter.

All the men and women in my life are happily going their own way. Sometimes our ways intersect, other times they don’t. It’s all good. We don’t need each other, we just like each other. And I’m mostly asexual, so this whole pining for the absent peen thing is really not a factor.

This blog is to mock *misogyny*, not just MGTOWs. It comes in all kinds of forms.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Reality is still here? I guess some people are so clueless that they’ll just sit there verbally wanking away even when one of the hosts has gone to bed and the other has started trying to vacuum under their feet.

Unimaginative

He does give off that vibe, doesn’t he?

marinerachel

I get all the peen I need so I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be a-pining for?

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

As a brilliant woman on Twitter once said, peen is in abundant supply and of relatively low value. This is why threatening to remove yours has very little impact – there’ll be another one coming along soon enough.

Unimaginative

A MAN, obviously. Who’s GHOW, and THEN you’ll be sorry. YOU’RE NOT THAT SPECIAL, MARINERACHEL111!!!!111!!!!!!11 Also, misandry.

Reply to  marinerachel

Men are more likely than women to be raped. But no one cares about that.

And how would you know that? Women report being raped more but that doesn’t mean that men aren’t raped by women and it doesn’t mean that women aren’t raped by women.

Read the blog, I Was Raped by a Woman.

And shouldn’t all rape victims be acknowledged regardless of who is raped more?

emilygoddess - MOD

I think Reality’s nym is deliberately ironic. His posts reflect “reality” just like reality TV is “reality”.

Reality, sorry, you’re not entitled to a debate from a bunch of strangers who never even wanted to debate you, no matter how badly you want one. Also, I was lying when I said I was sorry.

You are scared that MGTOW are actually rising and that scares you.

Do you actually think this blog is abotu MGTOW? And do you think the MAN who writes it or the MEN who read it are here because they’re afraid you won’t have sex with women? And what about the lesbians and asexual women here? I don’t think you thought your sick burn all the way through.

marinerachel

Misandairy. Diarrhoea. Heifers. Bitches. That is all.

Reality

This blog is to enhance misandry. It comes in many forms.

So you agree that the world would be a better place if the femi-nazis just disappeared?

marinerachel

No one cares about things that aren’t real. That is true. Good boy!

Unimaginative

Teehee. Someone calling himself “Reality” said “Men are more likely than women to be raped.” Statistics are MEANINGLESS!

Reality

And vag is even more available since there are more women than men; therefore, vag has less value. Plenty of vags available so men can pick and choose. That’s why men don’t need to marry. Why buy the cow when you get so much milk for free? And there you have MGTOW.

emilygoddess - MOD

Weaksauce trolling 1.5/10

Reality

When someone can’t understand statistics or they just don’t want to believe them, they will just call them meaningless. Teehee, it’s so much easier to live in your fantasy world than reality, isn’t it?

Unimaginative

*Peeks around* Is the MGHOW gone yet?

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

The choice most men have traditionally offered is SUBMIT, OR DIE.
We sincerely wish they had been offering CAKE, OR DEATH. Truly, we do, but alas, that is not part of the 6000 year tradition of authoritarian asshats.

Go wipe your ass, R.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

It’s not men in general I have a problem with, Reality.
I have men friends, I’m romantically involved with a man, I am close to my younger brother who’s turned out to be a really phenomenally good guy, in a pretty guyly-guy sort of way, and he’s turning out to be an awesome dad.

MGTOW…. Are a special breed of men. Men who refuse to seriously engage with women. And that’s ok, if that makes you happy. Attachment = risk. The only way to avoid that is never to get involved.
I feel empty and meaningless that way, so I risk engagement, attachment, trust, love. I get hurt. Them’s the breaks.
I do not care for people who think less of me due to the way I was born.
…you are going to reply that I hate you for being born male; but I do not. I do not hate MGTOW…but they do remind me a lot of Lesbian Separatists.

I do not hate men, or you, but you might want to consider why it’s important to you to believe that I do.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

They got boring fast didn’t they>

marinerachel

That one was not a potty trained MGTOW.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

Oop, nope, guess he ain’t gonna reply…that’s ok, all that straw was making my allergies act up.

sparky
sparky

So wait, 1) where the hell do you get those numbers? That wasn’t anywhere in that source. Is that from a different study? You can’t just take random numbers and throw them out there like they mean something. So, are you trying to say that women do more housework because they work less hours outside the home; and men do less housework than women because they work more hours outside the home; and that this is terribly unfair and oppressive to men?

You don’t even have a table.

That’s a goddamned lie. I do too have a table.

You have never cooked a meal or washed a load of laundry in your life, have you? “Reality,” you have no fucking clue.

Unimaginative

So, one January morning many years ago, my sister walked through the lobby of her apartment building, where someone had scrawled “Happy New Year” on the wall with shit. I kind of feel like Realistic did that here, but with a less cheerful message.

sparky
sparky

Thank you for the ban, David.

It’s amazing how hard it is for men going their own way to actually go their own way.

Unimaginative

I’m pretty sure that at one point, he was arguing that men do MORE housework and childcare than women, AND work more outside the home. But I’m not reading through his dreck again to confirm.