alpha asshole cock carousel alpha males antifeminism beta males evo psych fairy tales irony alert ladies against women literal nazis mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men PUA racism red pill reddit

Bride of the Monster: The Red Pill Subreddit creates Red Pill Women

He's kino escalating, but that is clearly NOT an indicator of interest.
He’s kino escalating, but she’s not giving him any Indicators of Interest.

So you all remember The Red Pill subreddit, that wretched hive of scum and misogyny I wrote about the other day, and the other other day, and the other other other day before that. Well, now something even more horrible has sprouted up on Reddit, like genital warts after a night “raw dogging it” with a PUA douchebag.

It’s a new subreddit from the Red Pill masterminds called Red Pill Women.

But wait, you say, isn’t The Red Pill subreddit all about manipulating and exploiting women sexually and generally just being misogynistic douchebags generally? What on earth might a Red Pill subreddit have to offer women?

In a 1400-word “welcome” statement, RedPillSchool, the subreddit’s top mod, tries to explain why the ladies might want to join up.

He starts by laying down some biotruths, by which I mean that he repeats the standard-issue manosphere fairy tale about men and women and the cock carousel:

A man’s biological imperative is to procreate. Some men (the few– less than 20%) are very attractive to women and may take on as many partners as he can. There’s no telling if he’ll stick around to help with the young, but rest assured he’ll make the rounds. Other men aren’t as attractive are happy being providers. This is a majority of men. They want to settle down, have a family. Their biological impulses, believe it or not, is to make a woman happy. It’s both a feature, and as we’ve discovered on /r/theredpill, one of man’s biggest weaknesses.

A woman’s biological imperative is to procreate. (We’re not so different!) Her strategy is slightly different. She wants provisions, but she also wants the highest quality DNA to procreate with. Unfortunately for guys, this sometimes ends up with women having sex with one of the attractive but noncommittal men, and then finding another man to do the provisioning. Her strategy is two-fold: have sex with the highest value males as possible, and get commitment from the highest value males possible. If possible: get both in one man. If not, get both from separate men.

As for those accusastions of misogyny, RedPillSchool responds with a big “nuh-uh!”

It isn’t. The red pill is about accepting reality for what it is. As you’ve seen above, men and women’s mating strategies are at odds with each other, and a lot of men on /r/theredpill are a bit angry. But they’re not angry because this is reality. They’re angry because they spent a majority of their lives being told that this isn’t reality, and putting them at a severe disadvantage.

Oh, so they don’t hate women. They’re just jusifiably angry at them.

Once we embrace what reality is, we find our relationships to be more successful, more fulfilling, and a better deal for ourselves and for the women we’ve dated. We’ve concentrated on what women like, and by doing so have been able to make ourselves into mates that women would want.

Yeah, women love dudes who spend all their time online talking about how awful women are.

So what do Red Pill men want women to do for them?

Sorry, I meant, what can the Red Pill Women subreddit help women to do that will be just fantastic for them, the women?

Well, the past half a century was the march of feminism telling women that they don’t need to do anything for men, that they are perfect and don’t need to change, that change or compromise is oppression, and that you can have it all. A career, kids, family, education- it’s all yours.

The problem is that our culture ended up self indulgent with no long-term goals, and thusly- no long term happiness (at least where family is concerned).

With divorce rates skyrocketing, single motherhood increasing, never-marrieds piling up, and hook-up culture and one night stands at an all time high, people are reaching 35 going.. where’s my family?

Huh. Taking the Red Pill must really do something to your eyesight, because the divorce rate has been heading downwards for the last thirty years.

fig-si-05
Click on the pic for source.

But let’s just ignore the false premise here and continue on:

Women, you have the ability to find happiness when you embrace the reality of your biological urges and impulses. You have the ability and the requirement to become the optimal mate for your optimal mate. Do not believe the hype that you are good enough how you are, and realize that in life, the only things worth having take work.

Oh dear. So what sort of “self-improvement” advice will the subreddit contain? Apparently, a lot of misogynistic insults. Oh, sorry, harsh truths.

This forum will embarce truth first and foremost, sensitivity be damned. While I encourage people to remain positive towards each other, plain insults are discouraged, I understand that sometimes the truth will seem like an insult.

Ok, so who exactly is qualified to give advice on RedPill women?

RedPillWomen is not the place for men to show up and spout nonsense.

Ok, but you’re a man, and you’re spouting nonsense.

We have an unofficial rule on  /r/theredpill that basically amounts to: don’t listen to women about sexual strategy. It’s not that we don’t like women, it’s that women really have a hard time seeing past what they like to understand men have a different palate.

Um, what? Why would this mean that you shouldn’t listen to women?

The same goes for men, perhaps even worse so. Men, being the less discriminating gender, are more-or-less programmed to find women sexy.. no matter what. And when a woman says, “I like to eat pie with my fingers” you’ll have sex-thirsty guys line up out the door willing to say anything for female validation. “I love women who eat with their fingers.”

Wait, did I wander into the wrong subreddit? Why are we talking about pie?

Men will say anything for female validation. Men are utterly and completely blind when it comes to what attracts them. They are clueless. They are conditioned by society to tell you that things we’re supposed to find attractive are attractive. And why not? In our minds, if I find you attractive, and you exhibit certain qualities, it’s hard to isolate which qualities were the ones we found attractive.

Huh?

But you’re not looking for low-hanging-fruit.

Now we’re on to fruit? Was RedPillSchool just really hungry when he wrote this?

You could just walk into a bar with no clothes if you want to make men drool. But instead, you want to make yourself into the woman who will snag the highest value mate. You want to redefine high value to mean longest-term happiness. And you don’t want just any old schmo to drool over you. So don’t take schmo’s advice. It’s terrible.

RedPillSchool, I served with Joe Schmo. I knew Joe Schmo. Joe Schmo was a friend of mine. RedPillSchool, you’re no Joe Schmo.

Welcome! I hope this will be a productive place to discuss sexual strategy for women.

I can’t wait to see what sort of “sexual strategy” these guys advocate. Maybe we can assemble a list of some of the best suggestions.

Meanwhile, that white supremacist dude who thinks that women who hate the Red Pill dudes are all secretly into them — that guy I wrote about the other day — is already excited to see a subreddit of Red Pill “cheerleaders.”

It looks like TheRedPill Mannerbund, which at first only attracted TheBluePill hecklers, has now attracted some cheerleaders.

Perhaps a sorority forming next to the fraternity.

Notice TheRedPill kept the women out (at least female centric opinion, since this is virtual space) and now we see the reaction: submit and service.

My opponents of course could only interpret “service” as sexual, which is was partly but not completely. The women are no longer heckling the mannerbund, but have adopted the mannerbund’s agenda – they have become cheerleaders.

What he doesn’t know is that one of those cheerleaders is me — I just subscribed. Let’s see if they notice and ban me.

The Blue Pill squad is on the case as well, with a bunch of posts devoted to this exciting new development.

Shaenon

I am eagerly awaiting Red-Pill-Approved hair and makeup tips!

Oh, there’s a hair thread. SPOILER ALERT: Short haircuts are misandry.

I have to go shave my head now.

Dvärghundspossen

But how does any kind of advice on how to look square with this quote:

???????

If men are programmed to find women sexy no matter what, why can’t we have jeans and flats? It’s like he changed his mind on how men work halfway through writing the piece of drivel…

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Well, you see, women are taking unfair advantage of men’s lack of discernment by selling them goods of cheap quality (women wearing jeans) rather than the high quality lingerie models that they deserve.

Lady Mondegreen

@eumenidis

Oh, you recognized the similarities to Norman’s yammerings too?

Yes, Gracious one! (Tarl Cabot is the silliest Mary Sue/Gary Lou evar.)

~~~

Just want to add that I’m fairly new here, and I love this place. Ya’ll are as funny as the MRAs, but ON PURPOSE!

Is God’s Fool a sock puppet for someone aka MRAL, or is MRAL an acronym? /n00b

Kittehserf

@becausescience:

Orwellian Christmas Police.

Kittehserf

Lady Mondegreen:

kittehserf, it wasn’t easy. I was wrapped up like a douche, another rumor in the night. But I got over it.

Speaking of word salad, Bruce did the original and I’m not sure I’ve forgiven him yet for unleashing it! 😀

BritterSweet
BritterSweet

Remember how in another article I commented on how I liked “femininity” and long swishy dresses? And then how certain people’s “compliments” about it squicked me out?

…It happened again.

bookdragonette
bookdragonette

@kittehserf. Fie on you, good person! I love that song. Never heard Bruce’s version, just Manfred Mann’s.

Kittehserf

LOL bookdragonette! I loved Manfred Mann’s version when I was a teenager – I’ve probably still got the single lurking somewhere – though I never understood more than one word in ten. I only found out recently that Bruce wrote it, when I got a Greatest Hits cd. It’s a bit wishy-washy compared with MM’s, I think, but that could be just me. I skip straight to Born to Run. Much as I love Mr Springsteen’s songs, there are a few I don’t care if I never hear again! 😛

Detached
Detached

I’m actually pretty shocked that divorce is declining. Sure, marriage is too, but it seemed like everyone and their grandma was getting one. My mind has been blown, after years of thinking divorce was actually a major issue.

Tracy
Tracy

Someone (Maude?) brought up The Parable of Mark and Lauren earlier, and if you haven’t read it you should. One commenter raves:

This parable illustrates better than anything i’ve ever written about the dynamics of gatekeeping. Laid out in this manner.. no hamster on the planet can spin the wheel fast enough to undo the raw truth this story plays out.

Srsly it will change the way you look at the world 4ever /sarcasm

Please David, we need an article about that… and about the R/Mensrights survey results! *do our bidding*

bookdragonette
bookdragonette

@kittehserf. Yeah, I always wondered what Bruce made of it. The lyrics never seemed to fit his other songs, so I’m still having trouble trying to imagine his version.

Howard Bannister

They call it “The Apocalypse Game” because it’s a “closed opener”. If she says no (according to them) you can’t escalate your “game”.

What it really means is losing the ability to test for weak no (like insisting she let you buy her a drink, and the touching/space invading). If she shoots you down cold you lose, “game over, man”.

This makes an absurd amount of sense.

It’s got the horrible, world-ending name because it’s less manipulative. Because if you just tell them up front that all you really want is to sleep with them then it takes away your chances to use some light gas-lighting on them.

These guys. They are the suck.

Dvärghundspossen

Haha, I remember ages back when I used to go to rock festivals… This guys told about a friend of his who had this “let’s cut the crap” attitude to hooking up at festivals. If he saw someone he thought was attractive he’d just go up and introduce himself and ask if she wanted to go back to one of their tents and fuck. The guys were all horrified because that’s not how you’re supposed to do it goddammit!, but some of the girls were like “why not, it’s honest and straight-forward”.

Dvärghundspossen

@Tracy: That story was just… totally confusing and weird. I guess the point is that no woman should expect to be loved if she’s had sex with lots of men before? Only… that totally happens? And while you can have one-night-stands, the concept of a one-night-love where you fall in love in the evening and stop being in love by the morning doesn’t even make sense, so how are sex and love even comparable! *headsplodes*

j
j

uhhhh I think there’s a difference between women in islamic countries who chose to wear the veil and girlwriteswhat. I’m not sure if I can explain this sentiment, but I think comparing the two gives der FeMRA overlord a sort of dignity and respect she really doesn’t deserve. Shit, I wouldn’t even compare women anti-choicers with girlwriteswhat, there is definitely something qualitatively different here and that seems really obvious

j
j

OH WAIT women who chose to wear the veil in Islamic countries don’t want to see the female gender exterminated!

I knew I could wrap my mind around this caper

Howard Bannister

Now I have a bad taste in my mouth. Are we seriously going to go down this road, discussing people who’ve been raised in various different female-hating cultures and their varying levels of response to it, and judging them?

Fuck that. Blaming individuals for their responses to systemic problems? Ugh.

ostara321
ostara321

The patriarchy and the Christian one-man one-woman family structure would still be in good shape today if the patriarchy had respected their female allies more

*facepalm* Gosh, so many women rejected the idea that they were all supposed to be our doting mommies who were never supposed to have any desires or ambitions of their own outside of cooking and cleaning and wiping the babies’ butts and being sexually available at all times to their husbands who they also never contradicted. WHERE DID WE GO WRONG? I KNOW! We’ve got to prop up the “right” women and hate on the “wrong” women even HARDER!

Good luck with that.

Howard Bannister

Now, be fair.

They really enjoy finding reasons to hate on women even harder.

When all you have is a hammer….

Dvärghundspossen

An obvious difference between wearing a veil and writing/recording misogynist nonsense is that the veil could be many different things to different people. Some people are pushed into wearing a veil, for others it’s an independent choice, for some it’s a deeply religious thing and for others it’s more a “proud of my origin” thing, and so on.

Writing/recording misogynist nonsense is always misogynist. That’s just a trivial truth.

hellkell
hellkell

No need to take God’s Fool seriously, it’s probably Mr. Al yet again.

Marie
Marie

@Argenti Aertheri

Crank, not crack. Beat the blockquote monster only to fall victim to the typo sprite!

What, with all the typos I make, I think I am the typo sprite.

@Tracy

No flats, so must garden in jeans and heels.

Oh wow. Anyone who says ‘no flats’ can walk in shoes filled with legos. Most high heels hurt either my feet, or my back, or both, and even the comfy ones I can’t spend the whole day in >:( Amazed you can go through and quote all of that guys rubbish.

@Oraclenine

@Marie- yeah, I was shooting for sarcasm. And missed. Sorry.

Ah. Thanks for explaining 🙂

Kitten heels in a treadmill? I don’t think so.

Owowowoowowoowow. My feet don’t want to come out now, ,too much sympathy wince!

@shaneon

Oh, there’s a hair thread. SPOILER ALERT: Short haircuts are misandry.

How short? I need to know how much I’m hating men. Fade has really short hair, and is probably the most misandrist misandric who ever misandry-ed. (I do way too many sentences like that…) Is dyed hair misandric? If so I can gain back misandry points.

@j

I am confuse? I think there are a loooooooooooootttt of women in Islamic countries who don’t want to see the female gender exterminated. So um…?

Howard Bannister

J is saying that Girl Writes What has said in the past that she wants to see the female gender exterminated.

Howard Bannister

😀

Newt
Newt

Frank left this in the corner:

If they are ever actually forced to try it, the mating strategy of females is
generally laughably pitiful, because it is noch something they have ever had to
do.

“Forcing” anyone into an attempt to mate is likely to get results that are, at best, pitiful.

It’s like asking a dog to purr.

I wish to know more about dogs and purring (and less about the other stuff).

Shadow
Shadow

She did? What a weird, weird child.

Howard Bannister

She did?

I wouldn’t swear to it, since J has been… less than 100% accurate in other regards. (citations, plz?)

Shadow
Shadow

@Howard

Makes sense. Lord knows SnowflakeWritesWhat has caused me to scramble around on the floor to find my eyes multiple, multiple times, but that seems a little out of the reach of even her. Judgybitch on the other hand, I’d probably buy it wholesale.

And now back to the daily grind for a couple more hours 🙁 Farewell, for the nonce, manboobz.

ostara321
ostara321

The thing with heels (aside from being back destroyers and knee ruiners) is that they generally require the wearer to walk much more slowly either because of the ouch factor or because of the tippy toe factor or because perhaps the wearer doesn’t want to be heard coming like some clomping horse, and therefore tries to muffle hir steps.

All three were issues of mine, which is why even though I’m generally pretty opposed to wearing heels in general, it was especially something I refused to do when I was walking to work. That walk a mile in someone else’s shoes thing? Yeah, these guys can try walking a hilly mile in three inch peep toe pumps or pinchy, pointed kitten heels. I’ll keep my supposedly horribly unfeminine sparkly ballet flats, thanks.

SittieKitty
SittieKitty

All those tips… If you don’t adhere to a gender binary then does that mean that they don’t apply to you? It’s like a superpower. You can just be invisible to all those assholes and do what you like because to even comprehend how you exist would make their heads explode.

freitag235
freitag235

I wish to know more about dogs and purring (and less about the other stuff).

Here you go:

Marie
Marie

@Ostara

I’ll keep my supposedly horribly unfeminine sparkly ballet flats, thanks.

Sparkly? Bellet? Flats?

All the envy!

Marie
Marie

That should say ballet^ I manage to mispell it when I have the quote right there!

Marie
Marie

Omg my brother was watching me manboobz and he said:

“paternity tests are misandry, why aren’t there Ma-ternity tests”

HOley hell I love my brother <3

inkha

Women don’t understand men’s sexual desires, but men totally understand women, even better than women do! So sit down and we’ll tell you about yourselves.

Oh goody.

ostara321
ostara321

Lol, yeah, I’m a fan of metalic’s as well. I recently moved and gave away three different kinds of gold that I either just didn’t wear cause I apparently had 4 pairs of cheap gold flats, or because they pinched. My mom got me those along with a pair of bejewelled silver ones for Christmas one year because there was a huge sale and I can be a hard size to fit.

I’m sure though, that my having big wide feet is definitely some form of misandry. Especially considering most of the shoes that fit me comfortably aren’t heels.

eumenidis
eumenidis

@Lady Mondegreen – True, though a lot of Heinlein’s characters come close.

ostara321
ostara321

Metalics*. Apparently rouge apostrophe’s are nearly as bad as the blockquote monster.

Howard Bannister

Our punctuation is too young for makeup!!!!

elyrayldin

I have *got* to stop reading what those folks are saying. At first it made me laugh, then it mad me angry, and now it just makes me very very sad.

Do you guys ever just get…I dunno…burnt out from all the horrible?

Dvärghundspossen

@Sittiekitty: I’m pretty sure the red pill dudes think penis=man and vagina=woman so if you have one of those, you can’t get off the hook by saying you’re neither.

Dvärghundspossen

Fun fact: I’ve never known a genderqueer person afk, only on the web, until now. A person I previously thought was a woman came out as genderqueer some time ago, and zie’s like the coolest person ever.
– Zie’s been competing in bodybuilding in the nineteen eighties and made it all the way to the Swedish championships.
– Zie’s worked as a prison guard for years but would constantly blow the whistle on other guards who violated the rights of prisoners, eventually making zirself persona non grata and quitting to become a personal trainer instead.
– Zie’s studied philosophy with me before I became a PhD student, and is the biggest fan of Wittgenstein – totally contradicting stereotypes about people into body-building.
– Now zie’s got her own company with personal trainers specializing in helping trans people achieving the body of their dreams.
So, yeah, I’ve come across loads of genderqueer people on the internet, but zie’s the first genderqueer person I know afk, and zie’s just awesome.

Howard Bannister

elyrayldin | June 20, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Do you guys ever just get…I dunno…burnt out from all the horrible?

No, seriously, big YES.

What comes from the MRM is a big stream of hate. You’ll notice that the regulars here have all kinds of coping mechanisms–kittens and critiquing the trolls’ form and all sorts of things.

Because it’s not actually super-healthy to just listen to the hate all the time.

Loads of us have to take occasional breaks. I have. I will again. Because as much as I love the regulars here the constant stream of hate wears me down.

It’s normal to be burnt out from the horrible. Totally normal.

SittieKitty
SittieKitty

Dvärghundspossen, they sound awesome! I don’t know any others IRL either, just online. But all my friends online are super cool and given I’m a total shut-in unless I absolutely have to go out, I figure that online friends totally count. Especially with the +1 bonus of being awesome.

Regarding the Penis/Vagina thing, to be honest, I’d never let any Red Piller get close enough to find out what I’ve got so that pretty much leaves them guessing or screwed. Both of which are perfectly acceptable to me. And given the shut-in-ness I doubt I’ll ever meet one IRL so I can’t really care if they “guess” wrong.

Dvärghundspossen

SittieKitty, yeah, online counts, online is also real life. I started typing irl out of habit but changed to afk. I’m gonna start using afk from now on.

Falconer

I used to comment a whole lot more often.

I’ve been spending a whole lot of time lately with my beautiful babies. It’s … well, not always calming, but it’s better than an unending stream of RAEG that’s like a firehose.

SittieKitty
SittieKitty

Dvärghundspossen, I like that, I think I’ll start using that too!

Falconer: Although as I understand it, babies aren’t a great way to get away from things that are like firehoses.

LBT
LBT

RE: elyrayldin

Totally normal. I’m a little sporadic, and tend to comment in machine gun bursts, then disappear, because of this reason.

RE: genderqueer folks

I actually know more genderqueer folks than I do anything else, I think. I mean, even if you ignore my fellow system members, or even all systems that I know… yup. It’s a tight race, but the off-the-binary folk win.

I mostly figure this is because I’m nervous entering trans-binary spaces. It’s like entering a church; I just can’t shake the feeling that lightning will strike me the moment I walk in.