antifeminism boner rage men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed men penises whores women shouldn't work

Manosphere misogynists: Perpetually angry that women can say no?

Women: Not obliged to say "yes."
Women: Not obliged to say “yes.”

I‘m beginning to wonder if every single complaint from manosphere misogynists comes back to their rage at the fact that women get to decide who can have sex with them. Take the following comment from MGTOWforums.com. The ostensible topic of conversation? A study reporting that women tend to feel more stressed than men at work. Watch how deftly MGTOWforums “senior member” 7 Deadly Sins turns the topic from “women in the workplace” to “my sad penis.”

They wanted to work so now they’re working. Oh work is too hard and stressing you out? Too bad. You wanted to be career whores, right ? Enjoy. If you give women what they ask for, they still want more. Who cares if they’re stressed out? They can always get dicked down and take some of the edge off. Men can’t get sex whenever they “feel” like it. Nobody cares what you whores think or feel any more.

Damn. That’s some pretty intense boner rage there, dude.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Yeah, I’m here! Just home from work.

If you want some cute, here’s Maddie doing her Egyptian Goddess On A Barge impersonation:

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

brb, got to go shower ‘fore dinner

@ Argenti

What seems to really get under his skin is snarky contempt, being deemed utterly unimportant. Give it a shot!

Argenti Aertheri

I’m too fuming lay angry for snark. Mads’s “huh, this isn’t a seat?” thing is adorable though.

But yeah, Jaro’s billions of layers of fucked up, I need to logic this…

1) Says a bunch of shit about how maybe rape is less bad if only psychological harm
2) Gets all cranky that we won’t debate if maybe he’s right
2b) must be because liberals go STFU at disagreeing opinions
3) no really guys, my excuse is OCD
3b) I obsess over raping people!
3c) definitely, this is distressing to him
4) no wait, I keep slanging shit that’ll upset people, just to upset them

Harm-OCD per his words means he obsesses over doing others harm — hey, okay, had a fling with someone who legit had that problem…and took meds and only ever mentioned it at all to reassure me that no, my crazy is a problem…aka not Jaro, at all. Legit distressed by obsessive thoughts of doing harm, versus all over the internet…

All over the internet doing what?!

“Debating” over whether rape is inherently harmful, everything about his probably nonexistent girlfriend…all the other shit that he now says he doesn’t believe.

He’s fucking full of it, he’s not goddamned distressed by to idea of causing others harm, he goddamned enjoys it. He can claim all day that he’s compelled to do it, but it here isn’t checking the door locks or something, his goddamned compulsion here is the harming people.

I’d call him a bottom feeder, but I’m watching some and would never insult them by making such a comparison (plec’s nocturnal)

CassandraSays

I don’t believe for a second that he has any compulsion, unless compulsive trolling is going to be listed in the new DSM.

Argenti Aertheri

OCD definition compulsion, no. Standard definition? I’m angry enough to think that he feels compelled to hurt people and thinks that it less harmful to cause people anger and hand wave at the idea that the topic might be painful. Like “I want to rape people, I’ll get arrested, well how bad is it if it isn’t physically damaging? Let me ask a bunch of people and then complain when they tell me to STFU”

Right now I wish he had one of the common compulsions and was washing his hands or checking locks or something. At best he’s subliminating his desires to hurt people (specifically, it seems, rape people) by discussing whether that’s harmful to his would be victims, at worst he’s looking to excuse what he’s already done // trying to excuse what he wants to do.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I’m half inclined to think he’s a low-grade sadist, one with no ethics but a dose of cowardice about being caught, and a dose of indignation that what he wants to do is illegal.

Definitely an insult to bottom feeders ::waves at Plec the Lord of Darkness::. I was thinking maybe bottom-feeders’ shit, but no way could any bottom-feeder produce anything as gross as trolls.

CassandraSays

Oh, he wants to hurt people, but in the standard troll way, ie. poking people’s vulnerable spots until they get upset and then chortling in glee. The other stuff? Dude’s lying. He’s also trying to edge towards the idea that posting comments designed to upset people is a legit mental illness and therefore we shouldn’t blame people for doing it. Which I’ll grant makes him smarter than the average troll. But compulsive? Nope, his behavior isn’t compulsive at all, it’s rather calculating.

Argenti Aertheri

Argh, I really should reread the thread before ranting.

“Has David been contacted? Honestly, jaro sounds a lot like he’s trying to legitimize rape and his fantasies.

It made my blood run cold, and I’m used to reading a lot of vile shit and I’m not a rape survivor.”

Yeah, me too, and I am, and I’m drunk. (And meeting new-psych in ~13 hours…I should sleep)

CassandraSays

To be clearer – he’s made it clear that he’s been lurking for a while, and I think he picked rape as a topic because he knew there were survivors here and wanted to upset them. The latest whinge is just more manipulation in an attempt to keep the conversation going so he can continue wanking to the upset response. He’s not mentally ill, he’s just an asshole.

Argenti Aertheri

I refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt that the rape apologia that got him modded was just being used to push buttons. You’re welcome to, and you might be right, but it’s like ABNOY’s pro-pedo shit. Anyone saying that, for any reason, finds it acceptable enough to joke about. And that is Not Okay.

“I was thinking maybe bottom-feeders’ shit, but no way could any bottom-feeder produce anything as gross as trolls.”

…no, that’s perfect. Utterly gross comment ahead! Cleaning the filter for plec’s tank means scraping sheets of brown goo off sponges. After the biological filtration breaks down the shit it turns into a phlegm like, brown, horrid, smelly, mess. That comes off in sheets if not cleaned often enough.

So yes, bottom feeder shit is every bit as repulsive as our trolls.

Argenti Aertheri

“…he picked rape as a topic because he knew there were survivors here and wanted to upset them.”

Well yes, but even as just a “hahah this will upset you” it’s way too close to, well, exactly what he said. The “debate” that got him modded was over whether rape is harmful if the damage is only psychological. The implication being the usual shit abut how people psychologically harmed by rape are oversensitive, cuz hey, at least no bones where broken! Now that’s serious!

There’s very little difference between:
A) rape survivors getting upset over me calling some rape not serious is funny
B) rape is not serious

I mean, if pecunium where still up, or I less angry (or more sober), that’s a damned logical progression. I’d get all formal logic on those premises, but drunk.

“He’s not mentally ill, he’s just an asshole.”

Abso-fucking-lutely

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Whoot! I haz stumbled upon the perfect troll description!

I think the little bottom-feeder-shitstain is doing both. I mean, I think he’s trying to distress survivors, but I think, like Pecunium (?) said upthread, his Id is showing, too. I don’t think it’s only that there are survivors here, that made him pick that particular subject.

He disgusted me enough to contact Dave. Granted I’m usually ready to Click The Big Head (I have never bought into the “no dobbing” idiocy of my culture) anyway, but this one was lower than average. Tank-bottom-phlegm indeed.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Aaaaand ninjaed!

Argenti Aertheri

Hey, thanks guys, I should get to bed though. It’s getting early here (it was late 3 hours ago, it’s 5 am now)

G’night

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Niters, Argenti.

CassandraSays

Yes, you have to think rape isn’t a big deal to do what he did. My point is that his comment about OCD wasn’t a confession, it was a manipulative attempt to prolong both the conversation and his stay here.

hellkell
hellkell

You know what frosts my flakes? Evil dipshits like Jaro who take advantage of the decent, well meaning people here and shit all over them. No one wants to call out his bullshit as fake, because what if it’s not, and they are banking on that. It’s a straight-up asshole move.

pecunium

And he’s a chickenshit. If we assume (arguendo) he has some sort of diagnosable compulsion, which he knows about and hates (as he says), he knows about it, and he hates it, and he doesn’t want to do it, and he believes none of it.

And he was lurking.

Take all of those as given a priori. Then he knows how people will treat him if he confesses to it, up front; when he makes his appearance. But he didn’t do that. He pissed in the soup, and then got all defensive.

So what he wanted to do was what he did. Set himself up as a semi-outsider, slip in some asshole, get accused of being a sock (regardless of any actual socking),and then go over the top.

But he didn’t have the courage to stick to it. When he got serious pushback he was all, “it’s not my fault, “The Crazy” made me do it. I didn’t wanna, and I don’t believe it; this time I’m telling the truth why won’t you believe me.”

Which is the bottom line in the Chorus of Pathetic Assholes. He won’t even own his shit. He has to palm it off onto some nebulous state of non-control. That’s sad. He has to try to move the right to be indignant not at our being wrong (because he has confessed to knowing we are right) but to pretending we aren’t being accepting of his illness.

As I said before, Why should I care? He says he knew it was both factually wrong, and morally wrong, and yet he chose to do it.

He admits he chose to harm others, knowing it was harmful. And he wants us to feel sorry for him, because of it.

That’s pathetic.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Viscaria
Viscaria

I think what Fade said was pretty on-point. Whether or not Jaro is lying about his mental health is irrelevant to the fact that his behaviour was appalling. I generally try to take people at their word about this sort of thing (unless it’s absolutely unbelievable) but ultimately it doesn’t matter whether some of us choose to believe him or not. It doesn’t make what he’s done even marginally more understandable.

Argenti Aertheri

Cassandra — yeah, and now that I’m sober (well, hungover, but let’s just ignore that I feel like shit) — he’s been one manipulation attempt after another, and his shit is showing if he thinks this little charade is any different.

And I wish I was still fuming at him, it was far easier to deal with than everything else taking up residence in my brain.

Re: pecunium — “it’s not my fault, “The Crazy” made me do it.”

Yeah, therein lies a good bit of why he’s still under my skin. Someone slap me if I ever act like that and then claim it isn’t my fault just cuz I’m nuts. Thank you. (Also, someone please come take away the tea I was putting booze in last night, the smell is not helping my stomach. Thank you!)

And what Viscaria said — I just don’t care, doesn’t make it less repulsive.

Bagelsan — “I’m obsessively bored with Jaro, and compulsively not giving a shit about his “problems.” If he ever tries anything I hope he gets a good tazering and/or the crap beat out of him.”

*dies* yes!

ostara321
ostara321

@kitteh’s yeah, I’ll note too that he includes anger in his tirade about his girlfriend, which is totally justified because he is ENSLAVED but her anger over his cheating is like, totes irrational. Obviously cheating isn’t a warrant for abuse, but that’s yet another reason why he should break up with his (possibly imaginary, especially since he admitted to lying about other shit) girlfriend.

Emotions are bad and irrational unless they’re HIS boner-rage emotions of feeling cheated out of a HB4 (at least!).

As for the rest of it… FUUUUUUCK. I don’t even know where to start with that horrible mess, except to say, Jaro, seriously get help, and until you do, stop trying to turn this space into your own personal therapy group. And stop trying to use ableism as a cop out for the horrible shit you spew.

That is of course, assuming he isn’t a sock, which I’m rather hard pressed to believe, given that barely a few posts after someone thought he might be Diogenes, Diogenes showed up out of nowhere to say “no really, this Jaro character isn’t one of my socks!” Here’s a thought, if you don’t want people to think you’re someone else’s sock, making the original show up to decry that the sock isn’t his is a surefire way to make things look really fishy. Which fits, I guess, since the consensus here seems to be that trolls are fish poop.

CassandraSays

I think we can add the “but you see I’m crazy and you people should understand why I can’t help it” to the list of reasons why this person is completely toxic in the rare moments where he’s not boring the crap out of everyone.

I don’t like seeing assholes using other people’s compassion and decency against them.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

“Which fits, I guess, since the consensus here seems to be that trolls are fish poop.”

The fact that Argenti included the word phlegm when ze described bottom-feeder poop makes it perfect. Feces and phlegm, yup, that’s about gross enough to describe these trolls. Come to that it describes the whole MRM.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Thank you, David, that’s a relief!

Argenti Aertheri

Thanks David! His manipulation was getting meta.

hellkell
hellkell

Thanks, David.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

(psss hellkell, I put a pic of the dress in the Reno thread)

🙂

hellkell
hellkell

I saw! You look amazeballs in it.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I saw your comment there as soon as I posted here – naturally! 😀

::blushes at compliment::

Mark Minter

This is what you got, “men are mad because women can say no.”. That’s a tired old saw, “Those bitter losers are just mad because we won’t lower our standards. They aren’t real men. Real men “do”, real men don’t complain.”

Oh, come on? You been looking at this literature forever, monitoring it, panning it, reading it, and this is the best you can do?

What they are mad about it that they were fed a line of crap about women, what women “really” want in a “real man”, then they watch as women do the exact opposite and pick thugs, assholes.

They watch as women throw away earnest men, exactly because they can, because the laws give them every incentive to do so.”

They’re mad because women are deluded, every one of them thinks they are Miss America and deserve their millionaire.

They are mad because have a sense of ridiculous entitlement. They are mad because women act like sluts, drunken sluts.

They are mad because the fabric of society is being torn to shreds.

They are mad because women use censorship, ‘political correctness”, and coercion to get dissenting opinions from every seeing the light of day.

They are mad because this society and this culture has vilified men, marginalized men, ostracized men, minimized men.

They mad because they watch women continuously lie and cry to gain the upper hand in society, in the media, in the courts.

And they are really mad. And this shit getting to a boiling point. So keep playing it down, keep minimizing it instead of addressing the issues that men have with women, keep it up with this horseshit “bitter men”, “angry losers”, and we’ll see how things go.

Because right now, they are starting to see this a fight for survival, her or him. Women are not interested in ‘us’, she is only interested in ‘her’. So if she wants it like that, then baby let’s throw.

Buddy, we grow every day. Men come and touch the literature and it resonates with them, because they see their experiences with women, their daily life, their ’empirical observations” echoed, confirmed, and explained. I point them to it and they put their eyeballs on it and guess what? “Wish I would have known this years ago”, “Jeez, it’s all so logical, it explains my life so well.”

See we talk the damn truth, the hard truth whether you wish to agree or not.

And we need no permission from you, we need no recognition from you, and we need no acceptance from you.

We win by “voting” with our feet. We win by turning our backs on women. We win by living our lives on our own terms. We need no great centralized movement. We do not need to storm the halls of government, the courts, nor take over the media.

Every institution that is worth a shit is this country, every great business, every great technology was built by men. Women sit safe in their houses and secure in their lives because of men. Statistics are starting to bear out, women that have men in their lives are better off than those that do not.

And we aim to see that the women of the future no longer have those men in their life that they struggle on their own, that we deny them the support we once readily handed to them.

We don’t play the game, and we win. We don’t live as slaves. We don’t give a crap about your stupid laws, your stupid courts. And we need do is turn our backs on them. And all we need to do is keep that which we used to give to women for ourselves.

And we live as free men. And you can kiss my bitter ass.

‘empirical observations”

Minty, you really need to learn not to post when you’re pissed off, your punctuation gets even worse than usual.

Kittehserf

“We win by turning our backs on women.”

Well, it’s a win-win situation, then. Because women sure as hell win when tossers like you leave us alone. Read this slowly and maybe you’ll get it: we don’t want men like you.

Bye, don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out. It might crack your skull.

Fibinachi
Fibinachi

“hey can always get dicked down and take some of the edge off. Men can’t get sex whenever they “feel” like it. “
In this specific instance, that’s a direct quote, Mr. Mittens. The guy is angry because women can say no, because men “can’t”, because women can get laid whenever they feel like it. Since that’s the case, he is angry at… that fact. That’s what we got from the direct quote.
Using the notion of “real men” and the issue of “masculinity” as somehow being tangentially related to other people’s approval and subject to being removed at the slightest instance is a terrible thing, and an issue of generalized kyriarchal / Patriarchal thinking. The Head Of the Household Mustn’t Show Fear, So Real Men Do…
Feminists fight that notion.

In the case of a direct quote, yes.
In the case of a generalized, narcissistic impulse to use any given statement as a platform to rage against women being sluts, is THIS the best you can do?

Other people’s choice of partner relates to you… how? Men being Men and Women being Women and the two having no overlap, and women being submissive, weak and demure fey folk who’d like an upstanding, white collar, college educated, sexually inexperienced man is a statement of binary gender constraints, easily enforceable, and also a problem contained in the notion of Patriarchial Thinking.
The Head of the Household Is Virtous, And People Follow Him For Being So.
Feminist fight that notion.

They watch as women throw away earnest men, exactly because they can.
Mark, serious for a second – do you prefer a world wherein women can throw away men or a world in which they can’t?
If it’s the former, you’re a fan of slavery. That’s not allegation I make idly, it’s not some snappy retort or a witticism or an attempt to impunge your character. You’ve mentioned before being associated with racism is a bad thing, and you wouldn’t want to. So… let me clear: In the case, of the second instance, people are reduced to chattel to be owned and that makes you, stating that, a fan of slavery. So are you?
I didn’t think so, either.
Also it’s fun how you specify “earnest”. Earnest means showing conviction, wanting something – so what you’re really saying is that women throw away men who show conviction in desiring them.
As if every other quality besides the importance of being earnest was secondhand to genuine desire

I’d be upset too if someone thought they were Miss American and deserved a millionaire. Well, I’d be amused – certainly – and if their behavior got me stuck in a bind I’d be upset, yeah. Beyond that, what does it matter what other people want and desire if what they want and desire is unrelated to you? If your neighbor next door wants to be Miss American, then… why can’t you let have her have that dream?

It’s funny how you’re almost correct in that first line, if you had remembered the “They”.
“They are mad because they have a sense of ridiculous entitlement”.
Why are they mad because women act like sluts? Do women not only date thugs, assholes? Why would someone being a slut make you mad? At best, you’ve got a higher chance of sleeping with her – she’s a slut, right? Sluts sleep with people – at worst, you’ve lost, what? Unless you believe that women having intercourse have some kind of non-fungible, tangible esoteric influence on real world events. As if people sleeping together degrade the ozone layer.
Mittens, are you mad because women treat you badly, or are you mad because women sleep with other people? If you want to own them, and have them sexually bound to you, forever, you’re a fan of slavery. You’re not, I know you’re not, because that’d be wrong to be, so clearly you must just be mistaken. If your next door neighbor sleeps with someone who isn’t you, what’s it to you?

They are mad because the fabric of society is being torn to shreds.

The fabric of society is made of stern stuff. At best, the medium of society is changing it’s pH balance. The worry about societal decline have done more harm than actual societal decline. The fabric of reality is not women being chaste and men being manly. That’s a raw deal, and you’re against it (your first point), and it’s something feminists try to fight against.

I’ve covered this in the other thread, but I’ll repeat. Political correctness is not censorship, it’s not causing undue offense. Calling someone something sexist as in insult (slut) is not being cool, it’s using an informed attribute of a word to denigrate. Political correctness implies having a modicum of respect for others around you, and not using words and gestures and statements that would make them upset when there are plenty of others available. Mittens, coercion is bad!
Men being Men and Women being Women and Manly Men doing Manly Things is all coercion, and it’s something feminists fight against.

A man’s the president, and it’s only ever been a man. Men are the only people who have ever set foot on the moon.
Men are the main characters in 87 % of books.
:] Mittens, you are factually mistaken.

Some women do, and those women use coercion, and coercion is bad. Some women don’t, and those women are not bad.
This is not hard.
“Women” and “Men” as a group are binary thinking that causes some friction. It amuses me that you rage against Men Being Manly Men because it implies they can fail and are not, and that you should consider the individual merits of each manly individual… but women don’t get the same treatment, because women you despise.
Isn’t that wrong? :]
Any society fights against those who lie.

Is that a threat?
“Boiling point”, “keep playing it down”, “we’ll see how things go”?
“If you keep doing what you’re doing, I will boil over, and some things might happen”.
Are you making me responsible for your emotional reactions to things? Are you saying I have the ability to control whether or whether not you “do things”?
Are you threatening me?
Please don’t threaten me. It destroys our ability to have a conversation. And it makes me inclined to think you and the MRA are not shy of using violence to back up your means.
Feminists fight the notion that men need to die, and it helps them not suffer too.

Alimony payments don’t kill people. But on the point, it’s based on the notion that women are the primary care givers and “need” the “Money”. So you should join feminists, and bust that!
And yes, women are not interested in “us”. Men are not interested in “us”. No one should be interested in “us”.
Hey Mittens, calling for people to put their own self and well being below that of the group is cultist and an appeal to sacrifice for your own gain.
That’s coercion.
Wasn’t that bad?

Buddy, we grow every day. Men come and touch the literature and it resonates with them, because they see their experiences with women, their daily life, their ‘empirical observations” echoed, confirmed, and explained. I point them to it and they put their eyeballs on it and guess what? “Wish I would have known this years ago”, “Jeez, it’s all so logical, it explains my life so well.”

There are 249,000 old order amish in the world. They are growing every day.
There are over 14 million Mormons in the world. They are growing every day.
It is difficult to find precise measurements on Bronies. They number in the thousands. They are growing every day.
There is one adherent of Fibinischiasm. My roommate just joined my religion. My growth is 100 %.
Statements of growth relative to others mean nothing.
The fact that people find your sites and your words compelling mean little, because explanatory power is a good source of converts. You are still factually mistaken and wrong, no matter how many people shout you are not.
Your cred and cult doesn’t change this.

See we talk the damn truth, the hard truth whether you wish to agree or not.

Your truth sucks. It denigrates men, women, others, it shames trans people, cis people, asexual, sexuals, young people, old people, brown people, blue people, green people, it ridicules fat people, skinny people, thin people, large people, it makes a mockery of the joys of strange people, weird people, focused people, odd people.
Your truth takes the world as it is and uses a series of just-so explanations to make it worse, shittier, your truth led to you, coming here, and staying just short of being in favor of slavery.
Your truth, Mr. Mittens, is a dreadful, debased mockery of the term “truth”.
Your “truth”, and this is not hyperbolic, causes more misery than anything I have a first hand experience with and I have worked with drug addicts, veterans, hospitals and abuse and computer programming.
If the truth is “hard”, you are not “realistic” for following it. If the truth is “harsh” and “hard” and “cruel”, you are probably overstating your case.
The truth just is, it has no emotional value, because it’s the simple facts of the matter and your truth is no truth.
Claiming otherwise is coercion.
Coercion is bad.
I thought you didn’t do it.

Nope! You don’t. Respect to your self determination. Awesome!
(But you do need recognition and acceptance from the ‘Sphere, that’s where ManBoob gets you all your Cred, right?)
You like being liked by people you like, not by people you don’t like.
Nice, Mittens.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
All of that is true.
Go on :]

Internet Explorer is used less and less as Wicca becomes more popular.
People who have other people in their lives are often better off.
Your truth is deluded.

Ah, so you’re in favor of misery, is it?
The women of the future, people who have done you NOTHING, you want them to suffer for the slights of the people today?
… How very quaint.

Yes. Oh hey, slaves You don’t want people to be slaves?
I thought so too!
What a shame the Truth you expose tends towards believing that.

And we live as free men. And you can kiss my bitter ass.

Awesome!
Is it a very bitter ass, or is it more like a slightly snarky ass?

Using a simple quota as a statement for a platform is obdurate.

Argenti Aertheri

“And people who have more than 2 house plants in their home are less likely to be sick during the summer.”

And here I have a Dixie cup with two tiny baby cactī in it! Would our new friend like to improve his mood? Warning though, they’ll grow up to be prickly. (Yeah I get that at best it’s a correlation)

Also, I have ice cream, if it’s flu season where you are you might want some. Studies have shown that flu rates drop as ice cream consumption increases.

(And zombie zombie Argenti posting increases as insomnia increases)

Fibinachi
Fibinachi

We can graph it!
We have technology!

The less sleep –> hallucinations –> inspired posting.
It works! Science q:

CassandraSays

If your greatest hope is that someday you will make a bunch of people who haven’t even been born yet really unhappy…wow, dude, what a miserable excuse for a dream.

hellkell
hellkell

Mark sounds upset that no one’s slutting around with him. These grapes, they are sour.

sidestinkappleeye

Must respond to Mark, in feminist J. Timberlake song, My freedom to chose who touches my vagina–da,da,da,da,da, I’m lovin’ it…

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

They are mad because the fabric of society is being torn to shreds.

I thought this line was the funniest. Sluts are shredding the very fabric of society. They’re even destroying the space time continuum itself. If sluts don’t stop being so slutty, they will leave the ghostbusters with no other choice than to cross the streams, or make Marty McFly run into his future self, either of which is less harmful than sluts being all slutty.

brian
brian

what fada said was not in on point as it may sound.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

LAST WORD

Kittehserf

What Brian said needs to be translated into English.

Argenti Aertheri

Or math. I’ll take math (and then, the way today is going, ask pecunium to help me make it make sense in English *shakes head*)

Kittehserf

Maybe WeeBoy could translate it into Gallifreyan.

name
name

I’d rather say they are angry because all they’ve heard is ‘no’.

In other words they are mostly very sad losers who are trying too hard to save face.

1 21 22 23