creepy incel misogyny pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles PUA

Men Who Hate Women Debate How Quickly Women Go Bad

94a

Over on PUAhate.com, a fellow named Virgil challenges the widely held manosphere notion that women start losing their appeal once they hit their early 20s. According to him, the real turning point comes at the ripe old age of 25 or so. Why? Let’s let him explain — and in the process demonstrate how to use the word “c*ntathlon” in a sentence.

Behaviour has to count for something.

Any between ages 18-21 is in her Looks/reproductive Prime but The behaviour in these ages stinks.

Its like a competition to see who can out-cunt the other.

From simple things like skipping lines, to humiliating people in public, to ostracising people.

Its a damn cuntathlon.

We have to have some quality control here okes.

I fully agree that age 24-25 is the tip of the iceberg here folk.

Walk with me.

-she still looks attractive

-She’s starting work and therefore is in a controlled environment where validation is far less.Thus cooling the cunty behaviour

-she’s at the perfect equilibriu$ of grown up behaviour and youthful Looks.

Virgil gets some challenges from the regulars.

JackOfJokers argues that 25-year-olds are still as badly behaved  as 18-21-year-olds, and not as good-looking:

Sounds nice in theory Virgil, but the truth is they still get validated fuckloads by desperate office guys, they’re super stuck up, and they definitely look much worse; fat, cellulite, wrinkles, shitty diet, etc.

Mechanical Animals agrees:

If you think girls act much different from 18-21 to 24-25 you are fucking deluded.

Life after high school is exactly that, a continuation after high school.

What does this mean is exactly that, the good looking people keeps living in a bubble of validation way past their academical period.

Life of the sub 8 is a dead end, a merciless damnation. Think about all these beautiful, fucking females. You will never touch them.

The “sub-8” bit is a reference to the notion, seemingly held by 90% of the denizens of PUAhate, that only “male models” ever get to have sex with women.

Genetically Inferior, meanwhile, makes the case for “jailbait.”

15-18 is prime for a female but nobody will admit it

This arouses much ire from the regulars, not so much because Genetically Inferior is being a crepy pedo, but because “at 15 most chicks barely even have any tits developed,” as the similarly named Genetics puts it. “Wake up to reality incel,” Genetics continues in a second comment,

stop comparing tumblr feeds and “jailbait” associated websites of the top percent of teens to the average titless whore. At fifteen you’re merely in grade 10, most chicks have little tits and ass to show for.

Doesn’t start getting good untill 17-18 then peak at 21

I gave up reading the thread at this point as it seemed to have degenerated into little more than a collection of “jailbait” pictures.

hellkell
hellkell

Brz, you already admitted you don’t want a dialog, you’re just trolling as ESL (and should be banned for that), so take your butthurt back across the pond.

Brz
Brz

@hellkell

You keep repeating yourself all the time. that’s boring.

titianblue
titianblue

Brz calls someone else boring. Oh the irony!

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Fuck off, Brzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Go back to the Ile-Saint-Louis, which you seem unaware is in the Seine (“feels like you’re in the middle of the river” doesn’t actually make any sense given that you are).

Says a lot for the pretend Frenchman that his yearning to be “home” is about wanting to piss in the river. Patriotic, yeah, right. Gobshite little liar.

Viscaria
Viscaria

There’s something really funny about the Virgils and the Arkses of the world, who come into a space full of actual women to tell them what women are like and how they behave. I actually already know how I behave, because… it’s me behaving that way. True story.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Your life experience, let me tell you it. You entitled bitch.

(I think he’s crying again, we should send him some tissues.)

hellkell
hellkell

Brzzzzzzzzzzz, I’m going to keep telling you to fuck off until you get the hint. You’re not worth engaging.

joanimal
joanimal

Hey, I found virgil. He had wandered into another thread and was annoying people there. Do you suppose he understands this is all one website? Its not like a pub crawl where one lands in different establishments after wandering off.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

“Virgil understands” is an oxymoron.

Marie
Marie

@joanimal

@marie, Holy crap, you showed unbelievable patience with the V troll.

Thanks, I think 😉 Though partly it was cuz I was in the mood to snark him.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I dunno, Virgil seems to understand the fact that women want nothing to do with him. He does not understand why, however.

Argenti Aertheri

Totally not caught up, so maybe this was said already:

“pity the gelf”

I will do no such thing! Using corpses in such a manner is…wrong!

Dickens, Christmas and ghosts ftw though.

Argenti Aertheri

…and I killed the thread with a Doctor Who joke…ok, probably not.

Brz is trying an anti-liberal exorcism? WHUUT?

Gillian
Gillian

@Argenti Aertheri Among my friends (all Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sherlock fans), the phrase “pity the gelf” has come to be our go to for whenever oblivious/mendacious trolls start whingeing about the “totally unfair” questioning of their privilege. It works particularly well for sexist/MRA types when it comes down to the ‘all ur bodies (should be) belong to us’ line of bullpucky…

Do you hear a weird noise? Kinda like a droning or buzzing? Might be my imagination… I’ll just ignore it till it goes away… 😉

Argenti Aertheri

That analogy is amazingly apt, I love it! And yeah, it’s like a mosquito got in or something. (Argenti’s fine btw)

joanimal
joanimal

My only reference for gelf is “genetically engineered life form” from Red Dwarf. What is the reference here?

Argenti Aertheri

And I love that Hamlet quote: “There are more things in heaven and earth…than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” (Hamlet, Act 1, Scene V)

pecunium

Catcthing up: The middle classes in mid-Victorian England had heebijeebies over the more relaxed attitudes among the working poor in London, for example (the more repressed working-class attitudes developed a little later).

I’ve got a number of books on Victorian attitudes; a couple based on letters and diaries (male and female, US and British). What I see is not that they were repressed, nor that they disliked the idea of sex. What they had was a very different sense of the decorous. One ought not be on display. Sex was a thing one did behind closed doors (given the stories in, “The Pearl” I decided saying, “In private” was a bit misleading).

The problem with the poor’s attitudes was both that they were less restrained (in part because they had less ability to be private; not so many ways to get away from others) and that they, “encouraged” men of the middle (and upper classes) by engaging in bawdy behaviors in public. Coupled with the apallingly low age at which a girl could be used as a prostitute, with no sanction on the man for having sex with a 12 year old there was a sense of revulsion; which was victim blamed onto the poor. They were letting/engaging in those behaviors because they needed to make a living, and the middle classes (esp. the more self-righteous among them; who were often adding a personal distaste for sex into the mix) reversed the cause and the effect: The poor were poor because they were debauched (sex, sloth, drunkeness, squalor) not that they were debauched because they were poor.

This was worse in the US, where the percieved link between being morally upright and one’s quality of life has always been conflated.

I think the secrecy aspect of Victorian attitudes has muddied the waters, and the people who followed them were even more prone to say sex, qua sex, was bad, where the Victorians were more prone to say sex in “improper” times/places was the problem.

But I am probably bordering on prolix.

On the rest of the thread… The Mockery™ of GlennP was a thing beautiful to behold. CYOA, and the casual analyses of his behaviors has been glorious. I wish it hadn’t happened while I was off The Net.

On the upside, I had a very nice (if exhausting) two weeks (three conventions, coast to coast), have a new to me phone (the previous being either bricked by weather, or reduced to atoms by the tires of cars on US 101), took part in a very nice panel on interrogation (where there was also an SFPD cop), taught a class on spinning, took part in another panel on, “will it be new stuff, or off the shelf, in the event of future wars) and saw too many people (while managing to be too busy to see all of those I wanted to), got in one good motorcycle ride, bought a lot of new alpaca to spin, plied a bobbin for a cable I intend to spin (really nice suri/silk blend… felt SOOOOoooooo GOOOD!!!! as it slid through my hands to ply-up) while watching All Star Superman after we got home last night). I’m sure there were other things in the two weeks I’ve been away, but I’ll quit where I am.

re evidence for the US having a more open sense of sexuality in the 30s/40s than the 50s. Rex Stout started writing in the early 30s (Fer de Lance opens the day Prohibition relaxed enough to allow beer), and his stories have lots of dancing, and the clear implication/statement, that the women Archie meets have sex with their boyfiends (and the plural is not only because there are many women in the course of the book, but because the women don’t always limit themselves to just one lover).

pecunium

Kitteh’s: Wasn’t there a deliberate push by the US government after the war to get women out of the workplace, to make room for the returning soldiers?

Sort of. The factories which had been making wartime goods expected a contraction. They’d probably have liked to keep the women (whom they could afford to pay less; lots of reasons for that), but since they didn’t expect the level of expansion which happened post-war, they swapped men back in. Some of it was that a lot of the women who had been working during the war didn’t want to keep on working. The levels of recompense weren’t the same (because they were expected/needed to keep house too.

So, with the better wage/productivity ratios (and the larger, more accepted/legal pay gap) there was a strong incentive for lots of women to leave the workplace.

That combined with the “return to normalcy” which everyone wanted (WW2 was more socially disruptive than WW1 had been, because it was [for the US] a lot longer [even relatively] and involved a lot more of the populace/economy.

Given the social upheavals which had taken place in the Depression (huge internal migrations), both East to West, and North to South; the shift in the economic base to an even more industrialised nature than it had been before and 1: the US idea that “everyone is equal”, which led to a lot of those people who had seen their previous ways of life dissolved; that they needed some paradigm to adopt; which business interests were able to co-opt with the “Leave it to Beaver/I Love Lucy” model and 2: the US dominance of entertainment media for much of the world (because who else could afford the luxury of a huge chunk of money/people/resources to make stuff which was just entertainment in the late 40s early 50s?, and then the niche was [and still is] hard to displace, once established) it happened that the idea of “what is the way it ought to be” was recast.

That recasting was, because of TV/movies, seen (I think) as more ancient/ironclad, than it had been before; people have this external source to point to when change starts to happen; and they use that as a benchmark to resist; which is why depiction in TV/films of non-trad people/relationships is so important (again, IMO).

So no, I don’t think it was a deliberate Gov’t effort, but there were a lot of ways it’s existence was useful, and so the Powers That Be, saw no point in preventing the overturning of trends which had seemed beneficial before the war.

pecunium

Virgil: Who is Chris Hemworth?

What sort of women are you looking for? Seriously. Accepting, arguendo your “model of attraction”† you say you are a 3. You don’t deserve to have a woman who is a 6 even bothering to look at you.

So your whining about how pretty women run away from you… pathetic. By your rules they ought to spit on you, after they have their Alpha Boyfriends kick the snot out of you. But you don’t have the decency to thank them for being nice enough just insult you.

† without your, “x/10 scale and the stupid idea of “Hypergamy/Alpha:Beta:Omega, 10 percent of the dudes get 80 percent of the wimmens, this entire rant of yours is impossible, so I’ll work with it.

titianblue
titianblue

welcome back, Pecunium *waves*

pecunium

titianblue: It’s good to be home (in all the varied senses of the word). I missed this place, for the whimsy, the expertise, and the mockery of idjits, as well as the sense of community.

Falconer

@pecunium: Chris Hemsworth plays Thor, and played George Kirk in Star Trek (2009), just FYI. He was also in Snow White and the Huntsman and the remake of that godawful story, Red Dawn.

SpleenyBaggage
SpleenyBaggage

Poor Virgil… “I am a 3/10 male with nothing to offer women. I’m just not meant to mate.”

I agree with Marie: his loss is the gene pool’s gain. I might even eat some kind of cake later on today to celebrate that fact. Thanks Virgil!

And can I just say, I’m watching X-Files reruns at the moment, and I’ve realised my old crush on Mulder has never gone away. Swoon…

ItsAllAboutPersonalityJKlolololol
ItsAllAboutPersonalityJKlolololol

The likes of Virgil will be able to get some women once they are a bit older. As a 3/10 when women around his age begin to settle down he will get 3/10 fat woman who is past her prime as a wife, the problem is he spends every night lonely until then while she is having casual sex with above average looking men. Hypergamy is a bitch, especially when you are young, which is meant to be the best part of your dating life.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Wow, you dudes are really sad.

Howard Bannister

Hypergamy is a bitch,

Hypergamy isn’t a thing.

Bitch is what we call a woman. (I was going to put in qualifiers, but in the end, they were all redundant, so I’m leaving it like that)

You are a mess of shitty misogyny.

You hate women so much it’s literally making me sick to my stomach.

Congrats, you’re terrible and you should feel bad about yourself.

ManOnTheMoon
ManOnTheMoon

People actually think women start losing their appeal once they hit their early 20s??
I find that very hard to believe.

00000
00000

Because you know, men NEVER sleep around! Nope! They’re all innocent little angels.

gg
gg

I’m so glad I stumbled upon this site. Finally someone has the guts and sense and logic to expose this frighteningly large number of maladjusted men who have deluded notions about women. To add to the discussion: there are many sites made by such men who berate women over 30, “advising” them on what kinds of men to date (basically, narrows it down to next to no one). I always had a feeling these creatures were closet pedophiles, so it does not surprise me to read that instead of praising women in their 20s, more are now turning to bloody CHILDREN IN THEIR TEENS! Because these creatures are failures as far as being men goes. They lack confidence, they’re hate-filled, insecure and controlling. Therefore, the younger the female, the better – she is easily manipulated.

The problem is, that backfires. I have dated older men, and in the end I rebelled against their insecure, controlling ways. They always tried to clamp down on my self esteem, in a misguided effort to keep me bound to them. It always failed.

Yet these pedophiles insist that young women should go after men in their age brackets (30s, 40s). Some even made up fake statistics about how men get “better” as they get older! Yes, because men don’t age – only women do! What kind of idiots come up with these notions? THE SAME IDIOTS WHOSE BAD ATTITUDES PRECLUDE THEM FROM THE DATING WORLD. Period.

Keep exposing these creatures for what they are. I fortunately have never met any in the real world – they seem to exist exclusively online. May they continue to be banished to the bowels of the Internet.

Jojo
Jojo

I know this is an old article but I have to say this: The image just makes me want to pet that cat anyway.

Argenti Aertheri

Cats are always an acceptable topic around here! I’d forgotten about that cutie, so your necromancy is appreciated by me at least 🙂

grumpycatisagirl

Yes, I had not seen this post or the image before and it’s awesome. I must go pet my own cat whose head is too small for his body now. Your necromancy is a good deed. 🙂

cloudiah

I’m also glad to be reintroduced to this adorable kitty, who I would give ALL THE PETS to.

Perhaps because I am not too thrilled with my own cats right now. Hazel got scared by something and decided to try to climb my leg. This is cute when it’s a tiny kitten and you’re wearing jeans, but I was still in my pajamas and her back leg clawed the hell out of my right foot from ankle to heel. I’ve finally finished cleaning and bandaging, and I don’t think I need stitches but OUCH HAZEL WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

grumpycatisagirl

oooh, ouch, Hazel. The things we put ourselves through for love . . .

:-p
:-p

“…The widely held manosphere notion that women start losing their appeal once they hit their early .”

Wut? Women peak somewhere in their twenties for external attractiveness.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess
kittehserf

Yes, because all women are identical, and all men are arrrested-development eternal adolescents* who have no individual tastes or appreciation of individual people.

*the eternal adolescents are the more mature MRAs.

Bina
Bina

Women peak somewhere in their twenties for external attractiveness.

Yes, and men peak in their late teens for sexual potency. So, what’s your point?

vaiyt

“Women peak somewhere in their twenties for external attractiveness.”

Why do people keep thinking their standards of attractiveness are valid for everyone? Christ! That’s just yout goddamn opinion!

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

When you’re so vile you’re repelling women left and right, you can make it easier on your ego by pretending you didn’t want most of those women anyway: they’re too old, too ugly, too feminist, too “modern”. It’s basically sour grapes.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

MRAs and PUAs don’t ever peak. It’s valleys all the way from childhood to death.

kittehserf

Aargh now I’ve got to mop tea off my monitor!

ChickenDippaz
ChickenDippaz

Many people argue, succesfully, that female peak is really 16-20

cloudiah

Many people argue, succesfully

You are not one of them.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Many people here have argued, far more successfully, that miosgynists peak when they just stop talking.

(Not that they become any less awful, it’s just easier for them to hide their awfulness if they STFU.)

kittehserf

Well, ChickenShit, if you really want to identify with the creepily-close-to-paedophile brigade, don’t let us stop you. It’ll warn decent people what you’re like.

moldybrehd

I’m wondering how the age of most MRAs(really old or teenager) has an effect on when they think a woman’s “peak” is. Because then the 16-20 thing makes sense, since people tend to be attracted to people within like 5 years of their age.

Thank you for pointing this out! I hadn’t really thought about it, but if a huge chunk of MRAs are in their early twenties, this makes them… well, I’d like to say less creepy, but the drooling hatred still isn’t pretty.

kittehserf

(Also the obsession with men providing protection is creepy. A woman with no man is risking her life?)

Not least since the main danger to women is men – and not strangers, but intimates, friends, family, colleagues … the so-called protectors. It’s been said before that patriarchy is a protection racket.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Many people argue, succesfully, that female peak is really 16-20

I have never seen this argued successfully. Got any examples?

Also, what’s with the name change? You know your gravatar is still the same, right?