creepy incel misogyny pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles PUA

Men Who Hate Women Debate How Quickly Women Go Bad

94a

Over on PUAhate.com, a fellow named Virgil challenges the widely held manosphere notion that women start losing their appeal once they hit their early 20s. According to him, the real turning point comes at the ripe old age of 25 or so. Why? Let’s let him explain — and in the process demonstrate how to use the word “c*ntathlon” in a sentence.

Behaviour has to count for something.

Any between ages 18-21 is in her Looks/reproductive Prime but The behaviour in these ages stinks.

Its like a competition to see who can out-cunt the other.

From simple things like skipping lines, to humiliating people in public, to ostracising people.

Its a damn cuntathlon.

We have to have some quality control here okes.

I fully agree that age 24-25 is the tip of the iceberg here folk.

Walk with me.

-she still looks attractive

-She’s starting work and therefore is in a controlled environment where validation is far less.Thus cooling the cunty behaviour

-she’s at the perfect equilibriu$ of grown up behaviour and youthful Looks.

Virgil gets some challenges from the regulars.

JackOfJokers argues that 25-year-olds are still as badly behaved  as 18-21-year-olds, and not as good-looking:

Sounds nice in theory Virgil, but the truth is they still get validated fuckloads by desperate office guys, they’re super stuck up, and they definitely look much worse; fat, cellulite, wrinkles, shitty diet, etc.

Mechanical Animals agrees:

If you think girls act much different from 18-21 to 24-25 you are fucking deluded.

Life after high school is exactly that, a continuation after high school.

What does this mean is exactly that, the good looking people keeps living in a bubble of validation way past their academical period.

Life of the sub 8 is a dead end, a merciless damnation. Think about all these beautiful, fucking females. You will never touch them.

The “sub-8” bit is a reference to the notion, seemingly held by 90% of the denizens of PUAhate, that only “male models” ever get to have sex with women.

Genetically Inferior, meanwhile, makes the case for “jailbait.”

15-18 is prime for a female but nobody will admit it

This arouses much ire from the regulars, not so much because Genetically Inferior is being a crepy pedo, but because “at 15 most chicks barely even have any tits developed,” as the similarly named Genetics puts it. “Wake up to reality incel,” Genetics continues in a second comment,

stop comparing tumblr feeds and “jailbait” associated websites of the top percent of teens to the average titless whore. At fifteen you’re merely in grade 10, most chicks have little tits and ass to show for.

Doesn’t start getting good untill 17-18 then peak at 21

I gave up reading the thread at this point as it seemed to have degenerated into little more than a collection of “jailbait” pictures.

CassandraSays

Speaking of perceptions, isn’t Hemsworth taller than 6ft? He seems huge, but that might just be a result of the fact that most people in Hollywood are teeny.

CassandraSays

And yep, he does nothing for me either, so clearly neither the height nor the magic lust-creating pixie dust are working.

OMG WOMEN ARE SO PICKY AND ENTITLED, WE SHOULD ALL BE PUNISHED.

Marie
Marie

@shadow and cassandrasays

whoops. I was only thinking of america, and forgot to clarify that *blushes* I don’t know the average height for other places

Gillian

Okay, I finally decided I had to Google ‘birkins’ to find out what the hell Virgil was so exercised about. I’ll admit that, in my superfast skim of his whines, I got the idea he was talking about merkins.

You know, Virgil, it’s 2013. If you want an ugly purse, you shouldn’t let anyone tell you otherwise. You don’t need to be jealous, just go get one and wear it with pride, dearie!

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@Gillian

Because dating can be hard and a lot of work, and it’s easier to just sputter about how everyone you try to talk to flounces away.

While flouncing yourself, basically. (Or at least flouncing like our trolls do: complain about women, threaten to flounce, say you’ve flounced, stick around.)

@emilygoddess

I like Chris Hemsworth, but he’s a little too pretty to really get me going. I don’t really remember his voice. I’ll have to listen for it the next time I watch one if his movies.

CassandraSays

Also! If he got himself a Birkin he could carry all of his schoolbooks, his laptop, and his whine generating device everywhere he went. Those things are enormous.

(Which is one of the reasons I find it so funny that they’re so popular with celebrities – tiny woman + giant bag = very odd look, proportionally speaking.)

Marie
Marie

@emily goddess

My lesbian friend also has a crush on him, which she finds amusing.

I can totally empathize. I have a crush on Suraj Sharma, and I’m a lesbian. 😀

Marie
Marie

Slightly relevant, but my top two voice crushes are Jeniffer Hale and Maria Canals.

Gillian

Hemsworth isn’t bad, I guess, but pretty boys don’t do much for me. I’ve got a serious Gary Oldman thing, had it ever since Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, and he just keeps getting better and better. I used to carry a bit of a candle for Vincent D’Onofrio, but lately every time I see him I’m reminded of Rush Limbaugh, so now his work is completely wasted for me, which is a shame because he’s an immensely talented actor.

Gillian

@Cassandra Tiny woman, massive, recognizably super-expensive bag. It is LA, after all. Conspicuous consumption and all that.

Some Gal Not Bored at All

I love Jeffrey Donovan in Burn Notice. And his voice is awesome!

Viscaria
Viscaria

I have a voice crush on Gina Torres. I also have an everything else crush on Gina Torres.

CassandraSays

I just feel like if you could fit in your own handbag then it’s probably too big for you in terms of visual scale.

Marie
Marie

@viscaria

Gina Torres is pretty. Sadly, it’s been too long since I’ve seen her in something to remember her voice. 🙁

Gillian

@Viscaria I get that, I really do.

@Some Gal Jeffrey Donovan’s voice is pretty good, but I have to say that (despite Evil Dead and Bubbahotep and the rest of it) I prefer Bruce Campbell. Gerard Butler’s got an amazing voice as well, helped along by the accent, of course. He himself is looking better to me too, now that he seems to be past the oiled side of beef phase of his career. He has more talent and range than he usually is hired to use…

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@Gillian

I love Bruce Campbell, too, but not as much. I think he looks too happy? I like my men a little more angsty-looking. (I think this is also why I like Jensen Ackles so much. He would normally be a bit too pretty, but so. much. angst.)

@Marie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYS9wPWv0EQ

For me, she’ll always be Zoe.

Some Gal Not Bored at All

And if my politics don’t cement me as an angry, bitter, man-hating feminist, that attraction will. LOL.

(I really, really loved Dylan McDermott and David Duchovny during my teen years. I think their collective angst must have warped me.)

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

I have a voice crush on the guy who hosts Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!, which is a radio show, so I had no idea what he looked like for a while. I was kinda disappointed when I finally saw a photo and he looked nothing like the Peter Sagal in my head (he’s much older than I pictured, for one thing).

Speaking of people who I’m way more attracted to their voices than their faces: Carlo Rota.

Marie
Marie

@gillian

thanks 😀 She does have a nice voice.

CassandraSays

My Hollywood girlcrush is Michelle Rodriguez.

Gillian

Ah… People keep telling me I should try Supernatural. I sorta enjoyed Warehouse 13 (more for Joanne Kelly than for Eddie McClintock who is also too pretty for my tastes). For me, I’d say a bit of grunge helps, and I’m very drawn to the suggestion of complexity. Jeremy Renner ca Hurt Locker/28 Weeks Later. Jason Momoa or late-series Joe Flanigan. Lost-era Dominic Monaghan. Too pretty/too perfect = too plastic for me. I lived in LA for longer than I care to remember and I quickly lost any youthful taste I may have had for plastic.

@Some Gal Before there was The X-Files, there was David Duchovny in Twin Peaks which forever changed my impression of him. The frequent allusions to his potential perversions only reinforced that for me, in a totally good way. I’m a sucker for a bit of kink. Of course the Lit Crit background helped (I go all kinds of mushy for anyone who can talk books) even if it was Yale.

Gillian

@emilygoddess My dark, secret NPR crush is definitely Ira Glass.

CassandraSays

There is no such thing as too pretty for my tastes. You’d think that my preference for sweet, friendly, affectionate men who American society tends to look down as too skinny and totally unmanly would be seen as a positive in that there are some men who a lot of women here ignore who have more of a chance, right? But no, I have been informed that I am stealing men’s manly essence as part of an evil feminist plot to undermine manhood itself by liking those kinds of guys.

And also that I like them because I’m bisexual. Which, well, I can see why someone would assume that, but it’s kind of crap in that it’s not like a pretty face cancels out the dangly bits.

Gillian

Oh, and I’m 5’4″ and I’m perfectly happy with shorter guys. I like being able to look into someone’s eyes without having to stand on a box.

Silly Cassandra. Thinking you have the right to like who you like for your own reasons. What, do you think you’re male or something?!?! 😉

CassandraSays

I will destroy society by having sex with sweet pretty boys who want to cuddle afterwards! Truly, feminists are diabolical fiends.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I’m pretty sure there’s no specific people or group of people that we could, as women, choose to have sex with that would not destroy society. I would make an exception and say that it would be alright for us to have sex with the guys who come here whining about how nobody will bone them, but as far as I can tell, if we were to fuck one of those guys, the other ones would still be mad that we’re not fucking them specifically.

CassandraSays

At which point you have to wonder why they don’t take up that complaint with the guys who’re having more sex than they are.

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@Viscaria

And we can’t fuck all of them because our vaginas will be too stretched out afterwards.

CassandraSays

Man masturbates into sock for a long time, forgets that vagina is not made out of wool and/or poly/cotton blend.

feminism is bullshit
feminism is bullshit

Say you’re a guy who’s not conventionally attractive and who finds it hard to connect with women. How is adding rage-filled rants about what bitches women are and an approach that’s deliberately confrontational supposed to improve the situation?

It’s discussing the truth!!!

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@CassandraSays

If they could just remember that women are made of people parts, they could look at their dominant hand and realize that “stretched out” from use isn’t really in the picture.

Fade
Fade

I have to admit, I probably would fuck a Chris Hemsworth lookalike, assuming he was nice, liked me, and a kotor fan*

*said semi sarcastically on the last one.

Fade
Fade

^ Just now realized that probably came off as an unsolicited (lady) boner update, so sorry.if I creeped anyone out or overstepped boundaries

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@Fade

Two things:
1. I think sitting around and talking about what is personally attractive (which is how I see what we’re doing) without dissing anyone’s preferences is completely different than men responding to women discussing their own bodies with updates on what they personally find sexy. (I personally wouldn’t see anything wrong with male posters chiming in with Chris Hemsworth or Michelle Rodriguez admiration.)

2. I think the politics are different. So much of what the MRAs and trolls complain about is that women have standards and that these standards are monolithic. By talking like this, we reassert that our standards are fine to have and NOT monolithic.

That being said, no one who is uncomfortable should feel pressured to participate.

CassandraSays

To replicate the standard sexist troll whine you would have to say something like the following.

I think Chris Hemsworth is really hot, but he probably wouldn’t fuck me, that entitled asshole. He’s just like all young/attractive men, and the fact that men like that think they can just go around rejecting women is destroying society. Being that hot makes men evil. We need to remodel society in such a way that attractive men have no choice but to fuck women who they don’t want.

But with odd grammar, excitable punctuation, and more swearing.

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@CassandraSays

We could also declare oral sex impossible on anyone who isn’t as tall as Chris Hemsworth and all other men should wear heels all the time if they are too short. Also, men who have sex as much as Chris Hemsworth wear out their penises, making them worthless to their future wives. Men like him just like riding the vagina tea-cup ride and are disgusting. We never should have given men the vote!

Shiraz
Shiraz

We’re naming film crushes? Fun! Mine are Joel Edgerton and Norman Reedus.

CassandraSays

If Chris Hemsworth hadn’t been overeducated he would know his place! Also, women should stop praising Chris Hemsworth, it makes him bitchy and entitled. That’s not the fault of the women, obviously – it’s still 100% Chris Hemsworth’s fault.

BTW, as bitchy and entitled as he is, you are all still jealous that you aren’t Chris Hemsworth, and that’s why you’re so bitter!

hrovitnir
hrovitnir

Christ, trolls are weird. I simultaneously want to shake them: “you are such an arsehole; stop being such an arsehole!” and try and earnestly explain that the world is not as horrible as they think. At least not in the way they think. (Not that it would work, obviously.)

I cannot grasp that they really, genuinely think “women”, even most women, are even remotely like their mental image.

Sometimes I am walking/driving/just *being* and I watch men and women of all shapes and sizes and colours and classes being friendly, laughing, holding hands, just *liking* one another and it makes me happy to be reminded most people are not like that.

joanimal
joanimal

If I were to crush on a guy, it would probably be Dwanye Johnson (tall, gorgeous, built like brick shithouse.) I do crush on Wanda De Jesus, but politely. Neither she nor Jimmy Smits would have any trouble pounding me like a tent stake.

@marie, Holy crap, you showed unbelievable patience with the V troll.

@virgil, If you want to date women, try hanging out with some first. As long as you continue to view half the human race as an inscrutable alien species, you’ll get treated the same in return. I have a crazy idea: join the feminist group at your school, fight the urge to speak for the first six months, and just listen.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

@Feminism is bullshit, you didn’t actually answer the question, though: how is it supposed to improve the situation described?

I actually feel kind of bad for this troll. He’s so pathetic, we can’t even mock him properly.

Excitable punctuation!

joanimal
joanimal

@hrovitnir,

I agree. All these guys have theories of how the world works that are completely at odds with reality. The truly sad part is reality is a much easier place to live than their own fantasies.

augochlorella
augochlorella

the vagina tea-cup ride

I’m totally sewing that onto a pillow.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Re Chris Hemsworth – my first reaction was “Who?”

Second reaction on Googling his name: yeah, pretty face, too Hollywood-standard, wouldn’t catch my eye at all.

Third reaction: if he’s over 5′ 7″ he’s way too tall for my liking. I’m 5′ 4″ and hate being towered over, I find it very uncomfortable.

Anyway he’s not Sir. ‘Nuff said.

OOH I HAZ REJECTED ALL TEH MENZ

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Shadow – not just Asian vs Western height, either. My local cafe guy’s French, and 5′ 7″. He said he’s average or a fraction better at home in Brittany, but here in Oz he’s short.

hellkell
hellkell

David Duchovny. *fans self* He still does it for me.

I have it from reliable sources that in the early-mid ’90s if it was a woman and lived in Seattle-Vancouver, he was trying to get up on that. Alas, I moved to Seattle a year after they moved production to LA.

Brz
Brz

“And Brz the mythic Frenchman? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. TL;DR something about how horrible it is to want to prosecute people who commit serial acts of assault? Luckily, I can skip over him in the future as well. No food for that troll, tant pis pour lui.”

I was testing a new form of anti-progressivism exorcism. I think It can’t be effective : using Foucault to contradict feminists is powerful as feminists keep using Foucault’s concepts all the time.
But I’ve seen in another tread that people here aren’t able to understand what Andrea Dworkin had written : too conceptual, too theoretical. If people here aren’t even able to understand a feminist theory, how can they be able to understand… real philosophy?

It seems like it was still possible to have an intellectual debate in the 70s, when feminists were still thinking, where they were using theories and concepts which were still at least a little bit solid.
Now, there’s only mantras and magical words.

How do you defeat religious beliefs with logic?
Maybe it’s too late.

When I read you people here, I hear that :

And I don’t know if It’s possible to have a dialog with that.

hellkell
hellkell

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz off, Brzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the Faux Frenchman.