a woman is always to blame alpha males are these guys 12 years old? evil sexy ladies evil women imaginary oppression incel men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA

Getting their PUAHate on

Early PUAs hold a "boot camp" on a beach.
Early PUAs hold a “boot camp” on a beach.

PUAHAte.com is an … interesting place. A site for debunking the ridiculous claims and shitty behavior of Pickup Artists? Sounds great – at least until you realize that the denizens are mostly dudes who hate PUAs for all the wrong reasons. That is, they hate PUAs not so much for being manipulative scumbags but for being ineffective manipulative scumbags — whose alleged magic formulas for bedding the hot babes don’t really work.

The other day I was introduced to a fledgling Twitter account, @puahate_txt, which reposts hilariously awful comments from PUAhate.com. This inspired me to take another look at the site and do a little poking around for awful quotes on my own. They weren’t hard to find. (It’s harder, really, to find comments that aren’t awful.)

Here’s one charming fellow, who calls himself ToadLookingMaggot, and who holds a grudge against the entire female gender because of a $3 loan gone awry.

After reading ” The manipulated man ” i saw women really for what they where, little selfish Moneysucking vampire Whores.

This rinsing stuff starts in high school if not earlier they try to leech money, food, free rides and basically anything that benefits them in some kind of form. I borrowed a female 3 dollars for meal a meal one time, for months she said that she was going to let me have it and in the end i never got them back.

It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 dollars or 2.000 dollars there freaks never pay you back. Only idiots buy drinks for women.

Men are ruining women because they let them get away with anything. Never in my life will i ever spend money on women unless we pay 5050 on a date.

Uh, obvious question here, but if you hate women, and think that they’re all “Moneysucking vampire Whores,” WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE THEM? I’m pretty sure that you’re not going to find many interested in you either, at least not after they get a whiff of your personality.

And that’s your PERSONALITY, not your looks. PUAhaters seem obsessed with the notion that women only date male models, and spend a lot of time bemoaning their own looks – I just quoted a guy who describes himself as a ToadLookingMaggot, after all. Yet whenever they post pictures of themselves they seem to be completely normal, average, not-actually-bad-looking-at-all guys. Guys, your problem isn’t your lack of beauty on the outside. What’s ugly is your attitudes.

Speaking of which, here’s RomanCitizen, a self-described Incel, lamenting that life is sad to all but the “top 10%” of men? Why? Because ladies walk around looking all pretty, yet for some reason they do not allow RomanCitizen to fuck them.

The life of man is a sad one

Excluding the top 10%.

Born into a world of plenty, of abundance, of denial.

See, smell, imagine.

Do not taste, touch, feel.

Like a caged animal in a harem, fed only occasionally fish heads (scraps in the game).

And when the caged animal gets the fish head (scrap), he is happy and rationalizes his pitiful existence, like many men …

But, the cage is still a cage. A fish head – still a fish head.

PROTIP: If you think of the women you don’t find sufficiently desirable as “fish heads,” and walk around in a perpetual boner-rage, you’re probably not going to seem especially charming to the women you do find desirable. Or to anyone else except perhaps the denizens of PUAHate.com. And not all of them, either.

It’s a definite problem with Urban Dictionary: It’s just a compendium of the ignorance of the entire internet.

@katz

That is the most accurate description of Urban Dictionary that I have ever heard.

Erwan
Erwan

Well, those guys are pathetic. They just have to do with what they can get or stay single. Whining about it won’t change anything. I could probably get a girlfriend in a matter of days. Just have to go to the girl, who has been leering at me for months in the train. The very idea disgusts me and I would be so ashamed to walk in the street at the arm of such an ugly girl.Still, it remains a choice and I certainly will assume the consequences.

Yet, there is something of a double standard here, because when a fat or ugly girl faces the same dilemna, people approve of her whining and blame those who reject her, urge them to “see her inner beauty”, “to give her a chance”… They certainly do for my stalker

Wally Wick
Wally Wick

But, the cage is still a cage. A fish head – still a fish head.

Despite all his rage, he’s still just a rat in a cage.

princessbonbon

Someone please tell me this is a thing I can listen to on the internets.

Tulgey Logger, sorry it took so long but here is the link to the Supreme Court’s oral arguments on Shelby County v. Holder:

It is pretty awesome.

Here is the transcript:

pecunium

Brz: What they’re doing is bitching on women, I see a lot of men doing this all the time, especially the ones who don’t get laid.

Not quite (perhaps the problem is your lack of sophistication in English).

What they are doing is bitching that when they don’t treat women as people (see above, re, “fish heads”) women don’t want to fuck them.

A subtle, but important difference; much as with the not so subtle ways you pretend to be a non-native speaker of English and try to pass it off as being a native speaker of the other language in which you have some fluency; not realising that consistency of linguistic tics is the hallmark of actual, as opposed to affected, presentation.

The thing is that in big cities, that’s easy to disappear, to lose sociabilit

Quite the reverse. In a big city it’s much easier to re-invent yourself, because no one knows who you are when you change locales.

People socialize in big cities by going into bars/clubs/gyms, places you need money to enter.

Right… No one ever hangs out a coffee shop, or drops into the local gaming meetup/stitch and bitch/birdwatcher’s club/rare fruit growers meetup/you name it. Nope, if you can’t get into Spago no one will date you.

Pull the other one, it’s got bells on.

Wally Wick
Wally Wick

Fruit growers meetup?

princessbonbon

If you want to be wealthy, then look to wealthy people for advice, not poor people.

I would not, they have done a spectacular job in screwing up the economy for everyone.

@prinessbonbon

Not to mention, how much “be left a fortune through death/trust fund” could one person stand hearing?

pecunium

Brz: As for me, I’ve never encountered you but I’m sure you’re a very creative person who respect women and who can’t be assimilated with those jerks who write misogynist stuff Internet and are not creative persons like you.

Wow… I’ve never seen Nigerian English so well represented before this. I can see a promising future for you in Internet Marketing.

pecunium

niNNY: . While I believe in equal opportunity, most feminists believe in equality of outcome.

Nope. You believe in forms of equality, a kabuki of rituals that allow someone to perpetuate inequality, with the pretense of fairness.

What those who desire equality (of race/gender/nationality, etc.) don’t accept is the idea that the results we see (i.e. white men get the vast majority of positions of wealth/power/pull) are based on fair practice and blind to race/gender/nationality/etc..

When experiments are done which ensure the results are blind the ratio of women/POC/non-natives selected moves close to parity with their percentage in the population.

Opposing efforts to make that more widespread isn’t seeking equality, it’s building plausible deniability for maintaining the status quo.

princessbonbon

@Some Gal

That sounds about right.

pecunium

princessbonbon: Scalia basically has decided to go full out on his racist asshattery by the way. His intellect has been overblown for years and now we all can see it.

I’ve thought him no more than a partisan hack for years. He dresses it up with purty-wurds, but it’s hackery. It’s convenient that he argues for a “rigid document” (and there is a strong argument to be made the design of gov’t the constitution formed was meant to be exclusive of anyone who wasn’t of a certain class, an open oligarchy, as it were).

But when one looks at “what the Constitution means” and compare it to what Scalia believes, the record is 100 percent in accord.

Which tells me he’s a fraud. Then again, he’s been an open fraud for more than thirty years; because he’s personally supportive of the death penalty, while going on about how his religion informs all aspects of his life: He was was all over Kerry for his stance on abortion law, (saying he couldn’t accept such a law, and still be a Roman Catholic), while ignoring The Church’s stance on capital punishment (which is as strong as its stance on abortion; and stronger than its stance on contraception).

Scalia: lying shitstain in a robe. He’s just a lot grumpier, because his attempts to make his reactionary view of things the law of the land is, ultimately, doomed to failure on so many fronts.

But until he dies, we are stuck with the effects of his narrow-minded hatreds.

pecunium

Wally Wick Fruit growers meetup?

<a href =https://www.google.com/search?q=rare+fruit+growers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

princessbonbon

At least with Kagan and Sotomayor, they have basically decided “fuck him and fuck his stupid troll ideas” and will not let him get away with it.

pecunium

Wally Wick Fruit growers meetup?

<a href =https://www.google.com/search?q=rare+fruit+growers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefoxYup

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

titianblue, re: the Louisiana clinic – there could be a really good side-effect of this case if the manosphere gets hold of it. Any who were ever thinking about being sperm donors would decide against it! The less chance those guys have of siring children, the better. (I say siring rather than fathering since being fathers is the last thing they want.)

pecunium

Lets try that again.

Fruit Growers Meetup

@pecunium

If Scalia were struck by a bolt of lightening while sitting on the Supreme Court, I’d go back to being a Catholic in a heartbeat. (I was baptised, but all of my Catholic experiences since then have been second-hand.)

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I like that listing for “California Rare Fruit Growers, San Diego Chapter” – it sounds positively Masonic. 🙂

Behind the Orange Curtain
Behind the Orange Curtain

Re: Scalia

He has shown himself and the right wing for what they are: Neo-Confederates, having lost the Civil War they seem to disenfranchise anyone who would vote against their agenda, and with an African-American president, the dog whistles are out, they want to couch their racism in a way that is appealing to the modern American voter, it’s much easier to court the angry white male vote that way.

Re: Urban Dictionary, the second incel definition was even worse. it described women as toys, and was full of “Nice Guy” entitlement.

Argenti Aertheri

Re: “super jacking” (lol, ok auto correct, let’s go with that, it makes more sense than sperm jacking)

That case isn’t anything like their usual claims and certainly hot sauce in the condom wouldn’t help any! More like a case of HIPAA violation than anything. (Patient privacy, it’s so hard!)

In unrelated things, found another dead cory last night, but by the looks of it it’d been dead awhile. I think I’ve seen the last of the Ich deaths. And since I have 3 new otocinclus in the downstairs tank, I should drag myself down there and give the little cuties some algae wafers! (Yep, I got more bottom feeding catfish!)

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Just looked up otocinclus – they are cuuuute! Which variety do you have, Argenti?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Fish question – what are the fish like the one that turned into a girl in Ponyo called? I know they’re a type of goldfish.

Argenti Aertheri

Affinis, I think. They’re tiny so we’ll see when they get bigger! Of course, bigger with these guys is reaching a full inch instead of half an inch, teeny little fishies 🙂

@Argenti

I meant to say this sooner, but I am sorry about your fish. 🙁

Argenti Aertheri

Cassandra — I have no idea, sorry. I’d guess either a goldfish variety (eg black moors) or koi, just because the goldfish family is relatively small. Or a carp. Jellyfish are, afaik, exclusively salt water creatures, and goldfish and koi are freshwater, so idk if they really went for accuracy. Sorry I can’t be of more help!

Argenti Aertheri

Some Gal — thanks

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

It looked too round to be a koi. I’m totally not a fish person, but that particular (animated) fish was really cute.

Ghost Betty
Ghost Betty

>>Despite all his rage, he’s still just a rat in a cage.<<

Wally Wick, you shall forthwith be receiving an invoice for the dry cleaning bill incurred when your comment forced chocolate milk from my nostrils onto my trousers. (Read that with a posh London accent, because that's how I said it in my head.)

Also, I would be thrilled to commit a block quote faux pas but I can't even figure out how to do block quotes at all, so arrows.

And just to chime in on the long term dating and bars/clubs thing, my husband was a guy I picked up from the club I was working at and took home for a one night stand because, obviously, I was a slutty slut slutwhore (and he wasn't even the only one that week BWA HA HA!). He came back looking for me a few nights later and now here we are with 2 dogs and a mortgage. So much for the cock carousel=female dating doom theory. Plenty of perfectly nice* girls like to sow their oats before settling down, too, they just don't write blogs purporting to teach their oat-sowing skills in order to wheedle money out of other insecure girls.

*to clarify for any confused manospherians, I define nice as "good heart", not as "doesn't fuck outside the appropriate box."

Argenti Aertheri

Also, I would be thrilled to commit a block quote faux pas but I can’t even figure out how to do block quotes at all, so arrows.

Copy and paste this as a test:

<blockquote>test quote</blockquote>

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Oh yeah! I met two of my long-term boyfriends at the kind of venues that apparently are supposed to spell relationship doom – one at a gig, the other at a club. Both relationships ended mostly because of youth, nothing particularly wrong with either relationship other than both parties being flighty, angsty kids.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I want to know how Argenti makes the blockquote instructions show up without inadvertently creating a blockquote.

Ghost Betty
Ghost Betty

test quote

test test

Argenti Aertheri

Let’s see if this will work…

<blockquote>test&lt/blockquote>

Argenti Aertheri

Lol, hilarious fail is hilarious! &lt; and &gt;

Argenti Aertheri

…more precisely, it’s &lt; is < and &gt; is >

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Wally Wick, you shall forthwith be receiving an invoice for the dry cleaning bill incurred when your comment forced chocolate milk from my nostrils onto my trousers. (Read that with a posh London accent, because that’s how I said it in my head.)

And if I’d been drinking when I read that, you’d be getting a similar invoice!

Yay, you’ve passed the blockquote test! Now all that remains is for you to be caught by the Blockquote Monster …

Ghost Betty
Ghost Betty

Sweet! Thanks Argenti.

Why not, right? If you’re just open to other people as people, I don’t see why it matters where you meet them.

Ghost Betty
Ghost Betty

And if I’d been drinking when I read that, you’d be getting a similar invoice!

‘twould seem you’ve been caught by the Italics Monster. Who wants to see a comic of that? (me)

Ghost Betty
Ghost Betty

Shit, I meant to say who wants to see a comic of the epic battle between Blockquote Monster and Italics Monster?

@Argenti

Is it this:

&.l.t blockquote /.&.r.t

Without the dots?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

And we won’t even mention the Italics Monster. 😛

Argenti, are your little guize like these? They are so pretty! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Macrotocinclus_affinis_looking_for_algae.jpg

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

First you type this dealio
Next you paste the quote that you copied
Then another of these dealios

Then you can say whatever you have to say about the quote you pasted.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Ninjaed by Ghost Betty!

😀 😀 😀

I’d totally love a Blockquote Monster vs Italics Monster comic. I’m seeing it in rather Godzilla-ish fashion.

Some Gal Not Bored at All

And with the slash on the other side?

Silly blockquote monster, the more of us who can show how it is done, the more blockquotes you will have to eat.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

Many of the things I typed in that comment disappeared into the ether. That looks very weird.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

That was a lot of words to have just up and evaporate. Criminy!

Argenti Aertheri

The dreaded italics monster, and it’s identical twin the emphasis beast!

<i>italics</i> and <em>emphasis</em>

Some Gal Not Bored at All

Anything between the &lt and &rt will disappear. It is the invisible ally of the blockquite monster. No one knows it’s name.