a woman is always to blame antifeminism armageddon contraception evil women gloating grandiosity hypocrisy men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA only men pay taxes apparently oppressed men pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles racism taking pleasure in women's pain your time will come

Crystal Bawling: Spearheaders look forward to an apocalyptic future in which the ladies finally get their comeuppance

futurecrystalball

Over at The Spearhead, the boys are thinking about tomorrow – to be more specific, about the year 2020, the date at which an MRA calling himself The Fifth Horseman predicted in an eccentric online manifesto that a convergence of forces would lead to the popping of what he calls “the misandry bubble,” and that the ensuing gender apocalypse would put the uppity ladies of the world firmly in their place.

In a post, Spearhead head boy W.F. Price notes that “cliodynamicist” Peter Turchin is also predicting big changes around 2020 (though unlike The Fifth Horseman, Turchin doesn’t base any part of his theory on the development of super-hot Virtual Reality sexbots). This naturally inspires the assembled Spearheaders to start scratching their own crystal balls, enthralled with visions of a future Armageddon that forces the ladies to come crying to them for forgiveness.

Jay R, a sort of apocalyptic deficit hawk, blames the ladies for the US government’s big debts:

Government has acted as though economic principles don’t apply to it — borrowing can increase forever without significant consequence. Riiiiiiiiight. And let’s not forget that the bulk of government debt and spending is a transfer of resources from men to women. It is primarily women who owe this debt. Will they be able to repay it? Only with massive devaluation of the currency.

And then he imagines women owing men a whole other sort of debt, which he has simply made up, and predicts that this debt will come crashing down on women’s heads – a notion that seems to give him a bit of a rage-boner:

Similarly, women’s social debt to men — the incalculable damages resulting from women’s wholesale breach of the social contract — is unsustainable, and when the crash comes, women’s tears will be bitter indeed. This is justice — but still regretable, if one thinks how things might have turned out if radical feminist hatred had not comandeered the process of compromise between the sexes.

True equality for women is on the horizon. When they finally are accorded the same treatment as men, and realize how far they have fallen — how much they themselves have been devalued as a sex — they will think themselves in hell.

Rod Van Mechelen of Backlash.com has an even more elaborate apocalyptic fantasy – although he’s a bit less certain about its outcome being a good one for men. In this portion of a long comment, he speculates about a couple of possible (by which I mean completely and ludicrously impossible) outcomes:

Demographically, the relative value of fecund females is set to go hyperbolic by 2020, when insane policies in Asia and the Subcontinent will manifest a shortage of women of child bearing age. In the past, when war has created a shortage of men, peace and prosperity were the result. What will happen when we have a shortage of women? Will we see a rise in female power, with matriarchies like the ones in Robert Heinlein’s classic, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress? Will we see rampant homosexuality and mandatory sexual servitude for women, as in J. Neil Schulmann’s The Rainbow Cadenza?

Uh, I think I’m going to go with “none of the above.”

Prolific MRA commenter and regular A Voice for Men contributor Keyster predicts (surprise, surprise!) economic collapse and riots in the streets.

[W]hen the money runs out and California becomes Greece, the federal government will step in with “emergency funds” and National Guard troops…a federal government that continues to borrow abroad to sustain itself. Do you see the snake eating it’s tail yet? And we have to wonder why there’s a nationwide shortage of guns and ammo?

Naturally, the rioters will be black.

If you thought inner city blacks were angry over Rodney King, just wait until they become desperate for food. Asian shop owners will be over-run in days, further distribution to these war zones will cease – and they’ll branch out to the tony suburbs seeking sustinence and easy prey. Drones will be called in to contain the rovering marauding gangs.

Keyster predicts that all these scary riots will lead the (presumably non-black, non-rioting) ladies to start batting their eyelashes at big strong (presumably non-black, non-rioting) men.

Men will notice a decided shift in women’s once hostile attitude towards them. “Can I get you a sandwhich honey?” “Are you thirsty?” “Need a back rub?”

They will be actively engaged in seeking out male protectors and openly using sexual allure to attract them as mates. Men are so much better at defending themselves from bad guys, so you’ll want one with you if you’re a woman.

Greyghost, meanwhile, imagines that the anti-uppity-female effects of an economic collapse will be enhanced by … the development of a male birth control pill. (You may need to read this one slowly; Mr. Ghost is not what you’d call a great communicator.)

[L]et’s say a male birth control pills comes out before cold fusion or some other extender of government wealth. What happens when even a coward to stand up to the femine imperative knows this misandry is unsustainable and figures out a male pill will maybe cause a correction while he still can be a coward. A woman without child is a worker drone and not eligible for entitlements.The US may look like China with low wage factories full of female workers with male mechanics/technicians keeping the machines running.

What is really funny and would be interesting to check out. Knowing women from reading and discussing female nature with you all here in the manosphere in general with the male pill being a pleasant wife might be the herd status symbol of the future. Take civil unrest combined with poor economic opportunities with men having the finale say so on who gets pregnant or not and we have a new status symbol.

Like Keyster, who once boasted on The Spearhead of dating a 14-year-old when he was 25, Greyghost seems enamored of relatively weak and dependent gals:

Next to a dog female fear is a mans best friend. Fearful insecure women tend to be more polite and pleasant to those around her.

Dream on, guys. Dream on.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Next to a dog female fear is a mans best friend.

I can’t count the times that female fear sat near me as a child, licking my face and comforting me with its warm fuzzy presence. Female fear and I would play fetch, and go for walks, and every morning I’d give it a big bowl of kibble. “Who’s a good widdle strong negative emotion? You are! You are!”

leeloodm

They’re like Bizarro Nate Silver.

leeloodm

Also, kind of sad that even in fantasy they can’t imagine a woman actually liking them for them, and have to resort to fantasizing about how maybe someday women will be forced by necessity to fake it.

Some Gal Not Bored at All

Knowing women: you’re doing it wrong.

I would like to hear more about this “femine imperative,” though. 🙂

jayseajay

Hello all! Unlurking here!

Am I being dense, because I really don’t get this male birth control thing. Have these guys never heard of condoms? Or is this some weird off-shoot of the slavering beast argument? I couldn’t possibly have remembered that the giant life-sucking vagina was trying to steal my sperm when all my faculties has been zapped by the presence of the giant life-sucking vagina?

Any light?

hellkell
hellkell

Sorry to burst your apocalyptic fantasy boners, dudes, but this is not going to happen. Funny how even they know it’d have to be the end of the world for any woman to pay attention to them.

Polliwog

…I pretty much died laughing.

yaoi huntress earth
yaoi huntress earth

This again. MRAs not very original after you read their whining for a month.

Pattrsn
Pattrsn

female fear is a mans best friend.

Oh really?

No you can’t go up in the elm tree with your chain saw, it’s too dangerous.

If you go on the roof without a harness I will kill you.

I don’t think you should have another glass of wine, your neurologist said you shouldn’t drink at all.

Hmm, maybe he has a point.

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

Bagelsan, I wish this site had a like button!

cloudiah

Hah. Everyone knows that doomsday is coming sooner than 2020. Proof!

These TRUFAX courtesy of my friend DN, who loves him a good doomsday prophecy.

princessbonbon
princessbonbon

The sad thing is that most of these nitwits are married and are mad that their wives are not compliant with their ever shifting demands.

And why would I run to a man to defend myself? That is what baseball bats are for if you do not play baseball.

patterrssonn
patterrssonn

female fear is a mans best friend.

Oh really?

No you can’t go up in the elm tree with the chain saw, it’s just too dangerous.

Now you promise me, you won’t go up on the roof without a harness.

I don’t think you should have another glass of wine, your neurologist says you shouldn’t drink at all.

Maybe he has a point

patterrssonn
patterrssonn

Need to work on tags

aworldanonymous

I can’t think of anything to say in response to these guys and their line of thought except for: Ew, just, ew.

Shaenon

When the apocalypse totally for real happens and we poor defenseless women (who are for some reason incapable of using weapons, I don’t know, maybe our arms fell off) get desperate for male protection, why will we turn to a bunch of wimpy middle-class white guys who are busy getting their asses kicked by tough black dudes from the inner city? Why won’t we suck up to the black dudes?

The black dudes sound more useful in a crisis, and they probably hate women a whole lot less.

hellkell
hellkell

patterrssonn: that’s not female fear to these guys, that’s nagging. And misandry.

Ithiliana

“in the year 2525….”

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Aaaand just what compromises do men make in an MRA’s faux-1950s (or perhaps 1850s) fantasy?

Ithiliana

These two made me sporfle through my Coke Zero:

WHUT? That’s my favorite Heinlein (the only one I still read on occasion): Manny is clueless, but I adore him, and Mike/Mychelle ROCKS.

And I’m, WHAT matriarchy? The line marriage with the women deciding which husband sleeps with which wife on what schedule???????????????????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH *wipes eyes*

Because, yeah, that’s some depth of knowledge and experience you got under your belt, bucko.

Ellex

What I want to know is: what is this “social debt” I apparently owe to men?

In addition, I’d like to know why anyone could realistically believe that, with a world population of 7 billion, of which women make up approximately half, there will be some hugely society-collapsing shortage of women of child-bearing age in just 8 years?

I’m also curious, in regards to the question of “Can I get you a sand which honey?”, which honey is getting the sand? And why is it so imperative for women to get sand for men? Are we going to start using litter boxes instead of toilets?

Inquiring minds want to know.

More seriously, I have a bone to pick with the notion that the bulk of US debt has gone toward entitlement programs to support women. The defense budget, whether one feels the expense is justified or not, is the single largest budget item for the federal government.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

patterrssonn – not sure of your point, because all the examples you picked make sense if you don’t want the bloke to be an idiot and kill or injure himself. But it’s women’s fear of men, not for them, that this creep thinks is a good thing.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Ellex – maybe we’re gonna put sand in their sandwiches. Or in their honey.

I could go along with that. 😉

thenatfantastic
thenatfantastic

@Ellex

Are we going to start using litter boxes instead of toilets?

According tothis MRA, apparently we are.

@princessbonbon

I don’t have a baseball bat, but I don’t worry too much as long as I have one of these in my kitchen.

Although mine is bigger and weighs about 5 pounds. I dropped it on my foot once and was limping for two weeks.

princessbonbon
princessbonbon

That works to. I guess basically I am pointing out that women can defend themselves with their own weapons.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

And this is the key difference between MRAs and feminists: feminists don’t gloat and fantasize and get all excited about how much men will suffer when our goals are met.

@thenatfantastic

*wipes away tears* Women litter! Oh, that was hilarious!

I don’t approve of people peeing just anywhere in the first place, male or female. But the first clue that the dude who wrote that had no clue what he was talking about was the bit about a women “pulling her skirt down” to piss in a bucket. No one pulls a skirt down – you pull it UP!

I have envied men my whole life for the ease with which they can whip it out and go. I might actually be willing to go camping (okay, no, not really – I’m a chronic insomniac and I get really cranky without access to my own bed) if peeing was that easy.

LBT
LBT

Psh. Dude’s got his apocalyptic fantasy all wrong. What’s REALLY going to happen is a zombie plague virus that’s spurred by belief which will primarily infect women, therefore causing a birth rate collapse. (You do not want to know what happens to a pregnant zombie.) There will then be panic in the streets and a religious revival. People will turn into pickles, and then the raccoons will inherit the earth.

I mean, come on. It’s just as reasonable, really.

@princessbonbon

Oh, absolutely! I just get a kick out of the notion of using a kitchen utensil, and therefore a “feminine” implement, for defensive, and therefore “masculine”, purposes.

LBT
LBT

RE: Ellex

That instrument looks positively medieval. I would’ve assumed it was a weapon, had I not been told what it was.

@LBT

Actually, my meat tenderizer is bigger and more menacing-looking. IKEA doesn’t sell it anymore, and the one in the link is smaller.

a zombie plague virus that’s spurred by belief

Have you seen the film “Pontypool”?

the raccoons will inherit the earth.

Rewrite that as the kitties will grow opposable thumbs and inherit the earth, and I entirely agree.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Have you seen the film “Pontypool”?

I had the same thought! And I need to watch that movie again.

LBT
LBT

I’m not familiar with the film. Do elucidate!

cloudiah

When the doomsday/zombie apocalypse comes, can we agree to form several manboobzer compounds (one on each continent, perhaps) and communicate by CB radio? We seem to have a variety of talents, and I bet it would be a lot of fun in between fighting off inept MRA attacks.

You’ve got to read all this in a Don LaFontaine voice.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

I don’t want to spoil the movie, but the short version is it’s a zombie plague where the infection is spread by speaking. And the entire film takes place inside a basement radio station, where the three people working have nothing but phone calls from outside to tell them what’s going on, which is nice and creepy.

Ellex

I’m not sure how to describe Pontypool, but it’s well worth seeing. Basically, almost all the action takes place in a small town radio station, and a virus breaks out…but the virus isn’t your normal type of illness. I don’t want to give the plot away, but it’s a little mind-blowing and mind-boggling at the same time.

pecunium

I want to know what version of rough draft this dude read… matriarchies like the ones in Robert Heinlein’s classic, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress?, because that would be worth a lot of money.

Nope. People with training are better. I know lots of women I’d take as a battle-buddy before I’d think of this twerp.

And again with the, “male pill = freedom” because women can’t get pregnant without a willing dude.

There’s such a lack of those around. I mean it. If we assume (arguendo) there is a huge number of MRA type dudes taking the pill to “withold the fertile sperm) (and this need to be a mother is so imperative) there will be lots of dudes who think siring lots of kids is a worthwhile thing. Hell, what you will see; in such a sexual marketplace, is the guys who are willing to forgo,”firing blanks” being able to write their own ticket.

1: Women have power they don’t want to give up.
2: Dudes on the pill are undermining that power.
3: Dudes who are willing to help women keep it get treated well.

It’s pretty simple economics/politics.

If, however, their underlying model (that women have all the powere, because they can use children to force a transfer of wealth from unwilling men) is wrong… then the male pill will have little effect on the policies/trends they hate.

Of course the underlying fantasy they have is that the hard-money austrians are correct. The past ten years have pretty much put paid to that; for all but the densest of the fiscally aware.

pecunium

Ellex: I’d recommend a tapered rolling pin, over a meat mallet. Much easier to use in a hostile manner, and less obviously a weapon to the less than clueful.

Ellex

Pecunium: Yup, I have one of those too. My kitchen is full of lethal implements, including the cats.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Why do MRAs hate sentence structure so very much?! More importantly, if there’s a food storage, how are women making them sandwiches?

Maude LL
Maude LL

I would still love to hear from those anti-male-birth-control feminists. Unless they think Rick Santorum is a radfem, who knows. (I’m using the term “think” in the broad sense here)

I also wonder about the supposition that taxes (or government spending) are a male-to-female exchange of wealth. Military spending is specifically women’s fault, and those women fighting for equal opportunity in the military are just trying to bank on all that sweet government spending. Government, of course, secretly run by women illuminatis who are threatening the sock-puppet male government of a false rape accusation.

Next we’ll hear about all the African-Americans mooching precious prison spending from wasps.

eline
eline

Well I see you’ve managed to find a real expert to quote! Knows women from reading posts of the manosphere, wow! Can’t wait for the reports on his field work, putting all that knowledge to test.

I think it’s safe to say that, come whatever disaster, women will be siding up with the same men/women they do right now. Which apparently excludes these guys.

I am totally unsurprised that these guys were inspired by reading Heinlein.

freitag235
freitag235

I just don’t know where to start.

The rage! The racism! The boner-frustration! The immaturity! “…the rovering marauding gangs” The illiteracy! The blind belief that when the Thugboy Apocalypse arrives, their mad Halo 4 Skillz will make them rule supreme and women Teh Ebbul Wimmins will grovel for protection. And make them sammiches. Did I forget to mention the entitlement?

And has already been pointed out, the unrecognized and unexamined belief that it would actually take The Thugboy Apocalypse for women to want to be with them. Actually, fellahs, you’re not wrong. I think it would really take something like that for any of them to get an actual, living, breathing, thinking, feeling person of any flavor to want to be around them. The rage, the hate, the blind resentment of everyone around them, they need an apocalypse.

Actually, I can see that. In what other universe would women want to be with hate-and-rage-filled freaks persons like them? FFS, just buy fleshlights or RealDolls.

Posting from Texas, where the guns are plentiful and the women are good shots.

Maude LL
Maude LL

@ Cloudiah
I should get cracking on that survival kit. Of course, after the manpocalyse, the coded messages we exchange on our CBs will all be S.C.U.M. manifesto quotes. Because that’s what feminists do.

patterrssonn
patterrssonn

@Kittens

I know, I was just making fun of his assumption. It reminded of the many times my partners “fear” or heightened sense of risk aversion have prevented me from engaging in acts of idiocy that would have put me at risk bodily harm or worse. And yes I realize these idiots would see this as nagging, whereas any man with a brain would realize that it’s just good advice.

Starskita
Starskita

Fearful insecure women tend to be more polite and pleasant to those around her.

To get verification on this, I asked my husband, “Am I more polite and pleasant to be around when I’m fearful and insecure?”

His response, “NO!!”

patterrssonn
patterrssonn

Also a golf club is apparently one of the best weapons for someone without training, it’s light and fast, you don’t have to be very strong to use it and it apparently has the added benefit of “whip action”.

1 2 3 9