a woman is always to blame alpha males bad boys beta males creep-shaming cuckolding evil women false accusations manginas men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misandry misogyny sexual abuse

Oh, Brother! Gun-toting MGTOWer rejected by Big Brother program

No, not THAT Big Brother
No, not THAT Big Brother

Life is tough for dudes in our evil misandryarchy. Even dudes who just want to help littler dudes find themselves blocked by evil women.

Take, for example, the sad tale of a public-spirited MGTOWer who calls himself TheDisgruntledGentleman, and his thwarted attempt to join the Big Brother/Big Sister program. No, not the TV show, or the creepy dystopian leader/voyeur from 1984 — the mentoring program that pairs adults with at-risk kids. Let’s let him explain:

So, instead of just hand wringing about how males are targeted and denigrated within all aspects of life, I decided one way of trying to help would be to join the Big Brother Big Sister program. The first meeting I went to explained that there are twice as many boys looking for a match than there are girls. They said it was partly because more females than males volunteer. They didn’t mention how most boys have a mother in there life but no father because of the misandric divorce courts but I digress…

Oh, dear. We’re not off to a good start here.

Anyways, as part of the process, I had a one on one interview with a female member of the organisation to assess if I was suitable to be a Big, and if so, they wanted to know about me so they could match me with a little. I mentioned that I carry a firearm everywhere I legally can, I also wanted to know what protections were in place to protect me from unfounded accusations, and I expressed how I couldn’t be with a Little if his father had been forcibly removed from his life because of the vindictive actions of the mother. I think the final one sealed my fate however.

Yeah, why on earth would the program reject a gun-toting, woman-hating, self-described “disgruntled gentleman” whose only question for the organization, apparently, was about what would happen if he was accused of child molestation or abuse?

I’m not particularly upset at being rejected because after looking into it more, the activities deemed appropriate to do with your Little seem somewhat feminine, but it just further hammers home that even when you try to help because there are boys out there screaming for some positive male role models in there lives, you’re only allowed to show them masculine things that females deem are appropriate. It just makes me sick.

Hate to break it to you, dude, but you’re not actually a positive role model for anyone.

In the comments at MGTOWforums.com, where TheDisgruntledGentleman posted his tale of woe, others stepped forward to offer their own, er, critiques of the Big Brother program. “I’m really not surprised by the outcome of this at all,” wrote Mpav8r.

Basically, for our purposes, without intending any disrespect to the pious, we can compare the Big Brother service to a kind of prostitution agency, specializing in providing uber-manginas to attend to the fatherly duties of the harlot’s absconded alpha daddy, or the cuckolded beta wallet in exile; furthermore these manginas are free-range certified not to be paedophiles, or likely to have any real parental influence in lieu of the mother’s. Big Brothers is basically a volunteer organization that makes the logical connection between single moms and pathetic beta chumps trying to score brownie points, and attempts to exploit it for the perceived benefit of the children.

Most pathetic is the fact that these volunteers know for a fact that they will not be getting any tail as part of the deal. Unless you have a bleeding heart for abandoned bastards, you’d have to be a fool to waste your time on such a fool’s enterprise.

Based on what you said in your post, I would wager that the women in charge likely factored you as an armed misogynist pedophile with a chip on his shoulder. I would have gone wearing an old navy outfit and talked about flower arranging and self-esteem.

Relic, meanwhile, suggested that the best way to help out young boys today is for MGTOWers to keep being the woman-hating assholes they already are. Well, that’s a rough paraphrase. He phrased his advice slightly differently:

For me personally, I have zero interest in helping single mothers raise their kids. If she wanted a positive influence from a male, maybe she and her kind would not fuck us over at every turn so dad stays in the home. It’s only when society passes the breaking point things will get better for men. Stalling this only prolongs the suffering. Until then, I’m in the shadows.

I’m willing to bet that many men have been falsely accused of crimes trying to give back to these programs. No fucking way I would expose myself to that nightmare to help a single mother. Allow the whole thing to come crashing down while putting good information out there for truth seekers to get educated. It’s the absolute best thing we can do for boys.

I do agree that  the best thing MGTOWers can do for boys is to stay as far away from them as possible.

Reply to  katz

Fair enough.
Wish I could continue this now but my corporate master is demanding my attention (do damn executives ever SLEEP? it’s Saturday night for goodnesss sake!)
Oh, and do I have to respect him because he claims he’s for women’s rights?
He’s still a damn boss.

Deoridhe

….I think I broke Kitteh.

Opps!

cloudiah

pecunium, when I’m on my phone (but oddly NOT on my laptop) I have an option to reply to a particular comment.

Deoridhe

Boring troll is boring.

pecunium

How convenient that our hero, the brave dissident, suddenly has to work, just when zie was going to grace us with pearls of wisdom.

I think I’ll go back to Tiny Monsters.

cloudiah

Hit submit too soon.
Anyhoo, when that happens, the WP account of the person replied to gets a notification. I’m too lazy to do a screenprint. Or sleepy. I need to not make a lie of my G’night comment because I’ve been staying up too late!

Weak flounce, weakened further by obvious use to avoid having to actually make a point about anything. I mean, seriously, I’ve made more pro-gun arguments in this thread than he has. 1/10.

Deoridhe

G’night cloudiah!

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Does one have to make pro-gun statements to be a totes real feminist?

…um…

I know! “Sixteenth and seventeenth century guns are beautiful works of art.”

Anyone else notice the trollercoaster’s refusal to use the F-word?

CassandraSays

I am truly shocked that Sir Trollsalot keeps encountering unfriendly responses wherever zie goes.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

“trollercoaster” LOL!

Reply to  pecunium

Wow. Step away to avoid starving by kissing a little boss ass and people think it’s significant?

Fine . How’s this for something of substance ?

The guy described in the post is dangerous and shouldn’t be around children. Further I question how he passed the background check in the first place. However, the reflexive association of “bad person” with guns is a mistake.
The problem is not that people are armed but that THIS man was armed.
At a time when I lived in a state with heavy weapons restrictions, I attended a defense rally at a womens clinic, and escorted patients past crazed antiabortion fanatics.
Personally, I wish some of us had been armed. Every time one of them came near me or one of the patients we were escorting I started thinking about Dr. Tiller.
He didn’t do so well, being unarmed.
And for whoever it was that thought it was significant that I did not curse, allow me to say, “Fuck.”
I’d recite the whole George Carlin 7 words routine for tthem but I can never get them in the right order.

connection of guns to his danger

FAIL FAIL SO MUCH FAIL

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Okay, I’ll bite. How the hell would have carrying a gun have helped Dr Tiller? He was shot down while serving as an usher at a church service. Do you really think he’d have been able to whip out his gun and shoot someone who was already about to shoot him?

Reply to  katz

Wow. That’s your answer to what I had to write?
You make me feel a lot better about my own earlier stupidity.
Thanks for the reassurance even if it was unintended.

I open it to the audience: What F word has trollersons conspicuously refused to use?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Can’t answer, eh? It’s a real question, O knowledgable gun-lover. Remember, some of us live in non-gun-owning countries and like it that way. Reading the circumstances of Dr Tiller’s murder doesn’t suggest that he’d have had the opportunity to save himself via some sort of shootout. So, how is carrying a gun supposed to have helped him?

Your pretence of engaging hasn’t lasted very long, has it? And you’re still more interested in making this about DON’T TAKE MY GUNS than anything else.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

katz:

Feline!

CassandraSays

What, you don’t think that if Tiller had been trained to special ops standards (as of course all gun carriers are) he’d still be alive? These are genius arguments that Sir Trollsalot is making here!

I notice that our friend is as allergic to conversation with pecunium as zie is to the word “feminism”.

Wrong! XD

@ Kittehs

Shootout at the OK Chapel? Sounds totally realistic and probable, how dare you mock?

Oops! Kitteh was wrong (and I assume, joking); Cassandra was, of course, correct.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

But we were both right! Trollcoaster (I am so stealing that) won’t say Feline or Feminism.

::lashes tail around, growls::

The Gunfight at the OK Chapel sounds at least as plausible as the Bunfight at the OK Tearooms, I’ll give it that much.

CassandraSays

Also, appropriating the death of a brave and dedicated man in an attempt to fuel your little vendetta against people who don’t like guns? Classy.

Reply to  katz

Well there’s the topic of the page, ” feminism.” There’s the viewpoint of anti-gunners, “fantasy.” There’s what I like to eat, “fruit.”
No? “Fortune cookie”? “Freud”?
All right I give up.
What F word have I refused to use?

Kitteh, my apologies. “Feline” is, in fact, a 100% true answer, even if it wasn’t the one I intended. (It has obviously been too long since I played Contact.)

Pro gun and pro womens rights

And I’m sorry I don’t answer each and everyone of you seconds after you post.
I know it’s just an excuse but it’s a tiny little phone and I have big stubby fingers.
As far as Dr.Tiller goes are you under the impression he was the only one they’ve killed? or that his circumstances were the only ones this kind of incident can happen under?

CassandraSays

Yep, keep assuming that everyone you’re talking to is dumb and uninformed, That’s sure to make a great impression. Also keep on trying to make your personal obsession into the focus of this space that you’re new to. People always love that.

@ everyone else

Subject change? I’m bored with this troll already. What’s everyone up to this weekend? I’m going out for noodles for Chinese New Year tomorrow.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

So not liking guns is “fantasy” now? You’re not really interested in anything but your own nasty little viewpoint, are you? Protip: please don’t visit Australia. Ever.

Oh, and since Dr Tiller was the specific person you mentioned, don’t shift the goalposts. Here’s an idea: if there were fewer guns in society, there’d be fewer gun murders, let alone mass murders. We have remarkably few of those in Australia and it’s not just because of our smaller population.

Go fuck yourself, gun-obsessing creep.

Pro gun and pro womens rights

And am I not allowed to reference his fate regarding my fear that I was a cardboard cutout in a fundie shooting gallery?
Hey! FUNDIE?
Is that the word?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

My weekend is just about over! It was very pleasant, too. Not too hot for a change. I’m going to watch the new series of Midsomer Murders starting in a few minutes.

Trying to even sort of treat this as a linear conversation is impossible because there is, apparently, no way to predict which posts trollersons reads and which ones zie doesn’t.

Noodles sound yummy, though! I have some stew beef; maybe I’ll make a Chinese beef-noodle soup!

CassandraSays

Dude, nobody cares. This is not the “everyone really wants to talk about guns!” blog you are looking for.

Noodles! For long life! Also this is the Year of the Snake, which is supposed to be a good one for me, so I’m quite excited.

CassandraSays

I’m kind of craving beef chow fun, but that doesn’t really fit the long noodles for long life concept very well.

Any food called “chow fun” is automatically awesome.

CassandraSays

It could always be a secondary dish. Mr C is insisting on potstickers anyway.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Oh, and we watched The Full Monty last night. That film always brings out my inner air-guitarist.

CassandraSays

I’ve also been doing research for a future article, which has involved running across lots of pictures of this guy. Truly, it’s a tough job.

Reply to  katz

So I’m not allowed to mention I thought about Dr. Tiller’s murder when in a position to pretty legitimately fear that I was a cardboard cutout target in a fundie shooting gallery? And, yes I know, the average person cannot possibly practice or get training because arms are so complex that it requires a professional to do it correctly.
So we should all sit and wait for the professionals.
Like Dorner and his former colleagues of the LAPD?

Cassandra, can I have your job? Because I may spend the next few hours doing it anyway.

CassandraSays

If only it paid more. But hey, you’re always welcome to join me for the checking out photos of beautiful men part.

lowquacks
lowquacks

He’s got something of a young Amanda Palmer to him, doesn’t he?

CassandraSays

I have kind of a thing for dark hair and light eyes.

Nice set of cheekbones, too. Meanwhile, trollersons is literally repeating the same thing over and over.

CassandraSays

Not even just the same theme, the exact same words. Which is why I’m finding the cheekbones far more interesting.

Reply to  katz

Actually it was only because this tiny little window doesn’t always show everything that’s been cut and pasted into it.
I had to cut and paste because the window kept closing so I wrote it in a different program.
I can’t help but notice you don’t address the content, repeated or not.
Have a good night though anyway. I’m off to bed

CassandraSays

Also OT – I once had to explain to a former coworker that cheekbones are a thing that a lot of women appreciate. He then proceeded to argue with me that I must be incorrect because he himself didn’t really take any notice of cheekbones on women. Mansplainers, they’re everywhere.

But…lots of men do appreciate cheekbones on women. (And, yes, classic mansplain: Your experience must be wrong because it’s not my experience!)

CassandraSays

It was pretty funny. Him – but I don’t even notice cheekbones, so how can that be a thing that women care about? Me – are you a woman? Him – that’s not the point! Me – sigh.