a woman is always to blame alpha males bad boys beta males creep-shaming cuckolding evil women false accusations manginas men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misandry misogyny sexual abuse

Oh, Brother! Gun-toting MGTOWer rejected by Big Brother program

No, not THAT Big Brother
No, not THAT Big Brother

Life is tough for dudes in our evil misandryarchy. Even dudes who just want to help littler dudes find themselves blocked by evil women.

Take, for example, the sad tale of a public-spirited MGTOWer who calls himself TheDisgruntledGentleman, and his thwarted attempt to join the Big Brother/Big Sister program. No, not the TV show, or the creepy dystopian leader/voyeur from 1984 — the mentoring program that pairs adults with at-risk kids. Let’s let him explain:

So, instead of just hand wringing about how males are targeted and denigrated within all aspects of life, I decided one way of trying to help would be to join the Big Brother Big Sister program. The first meeting I went to explained that there are twice as many boys looking for a match than there are girls. They said it was partly because more females than males volunteer. They didn’t mention how most boys have a mother in there life but no father because of the misandric divorce courts but I digress…

Oh, dear. We’re not off to a good start here.

Anyways, as part of the process, I had a one on one interview with a female member of the organisation to assess if I was suitable to be a Big, and if so, they wanted to know about me so they could match me with a little. I mentioned that I carry a firearm everywhere I legally can, I also wanted to know what protections were in place to protect me from unfounded accusations, and I expressed how I couldn’t be with a Little if his father had been forcibly removed from his life because of the vindictive actions of the mother. I think the final one sealed my fate however.

Yeah, why on earth would the program reject a gun-toting, woman-hating, self-described “disgruntled gentleman” whose only question for the organization, apparently, was about what would happen if he was accused of child molestation or abuse?

I’m not particularly upset at being rejected because after looking into it more, the activities deemed appropriate to do with your Little seem somewhat feminine, but it just further hammers home that even when you try to help because there are boys out there screaming for some positive male role models in there lives, you’re only allowed to show them masculine things that females deem are appropriate. It just makes me sick.

Hate to break it to you, dude, but you’re not actually a positive role model for anyone.

In the comments at MGTOWforums.com, where TheDisgruntledGentleman posted his tale of woe, others stepped forward to offer their own, er, critiques of the Big Brother program. “I’m really not surprised by the outcome of this at all,” wrote Mpav8r.

Basically, for our purposes, without intending any disrespect to the pious, we can compare the Big Brother service to a kind of prostitution agency, specializing in providing uber-manginas to attend to the fatherly duties of the harlot’s absconded alpha daddy, or the cuckolded beta wallet in exile; furthermore these manginas are free-range certified not to be paedophiles, or likely to have any real parental influence in lieu of the mother’s. Big Brothers is basically a volunteer organization that makes the logical connection between single moms and pathetic beta chumps trying to score brownie points, and attempts to exploit it for the perceived benefit of the children.

Most pathetic is the fact that these volunteers know for a fact that they will not be getting any tail as part of the deal. Unless you have a bleeding heart for abandoned bastards, you’d have to be a fool to waste your time on such a fool’s enterprise.

Based on what you said in your post, I would wager that the women in charge likely factored you as an armed misogynist pedophile with a chip on his shoulder. I would have gone wearing an old navy outfit and talked about flower arranging and self-esteem.

Relic, meanwhile, suggested that the best way to help out young boys today is for MGTOWers to keep being the woman-hating assholes they already are. Well, that’s a rough paraphrase. He phrased his advice slightly differently:

For me personally, I have zero interest in helping single mothers raise their kids. If she wanted a positive influence from a male, maybe she and her kind would not fuck us over at every turn so dad stays in the home. It’s only when society passes the breaking point things will get better for men. Stalling this only prolongs the suffering. Until then, I’m in the shadows.

I’m willing to bet that many men have been falsely accused of crimes trying to give back to these programs. No fucking way I would expose myself to that nightmare to help a single mother. Allow the whole thing to come crashing down while putting good information out there for truth seekers to get educated. It’s the absolute best thing we can do for boys.

I do agree that  the best thing MGTOWers can do for boys is to stay as far away from them as possible.

helenbalcony
helenbalcony

Well, we don’t have actual evidence that he’s a paedophile, but two out of three ain’t bad…

Some Gal Not Bored at All

Thank the FSM that TheDisgruntledGentleman wasn’t allowed near the kids. Kids don’t deserve that. They also don’t deserve the callous lack if concern that the other two show in service of “punishing” single mothers. Even if single mothers deserved to be punished, their kids wouldn’t!! I wonder how these guys would feel if we held them responsible for something their fathers or mothers did?

Myoo
Myoo

Imagine if he did intend to disrespect.

No, see, the program’s name is Big Brother, not Big Father.

furthermore these manginas are free-range certified not to be paedophiles,

Oh no, not that!

or likely to have any real parental influence in lieu of the mother’s.

Again, Big Brother.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

furthermore these manginas are free-range certified not to be paedophiles

He says that like it’s a bad thing. But yeah, if you go into an interview about working with children and declare that you need the organization to reassure you that you’ll be protected from false allegations, they’re going to red flag you. This is not a bad thing.

John-Henry
John-Henry

“It’s only when society passes the breaking point things will get better for men.”

So its ok that society collapsing will make things worse for everyone because things will be better for men which from what I’ve read of the mrm I’m guessing means sex on demand with super models.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

furthermore these manginas are free-range certified not to be paedophiles,

Yeah, that’s the bit that really sticks out for me, too. Disgruntled Not A Gentleman In Any Sense Of The Word pipes up about “false accusations” and then this one chimes in. For all his sneers about “prostitution agencies” you have to wonder if there’s something in the way they start thinking immediately of pedophilia from a defensive point of view.

cloudiah

TheDisgruntledGentleman applies for a job at a bank:

“What protections are in place to protect me from unfounded accusations of stealing money?”

TheDisgruntledGentleman applies for a job at a pet shelter:

“What protections are in place to protect me from unfounded accusations that I am adopting dogs for my dog fighting ring?”

The DisgruntledGentleman applies for a job at a pharmacy:

“What protections are in place to protect me from unfounded accusations of stealing prescription medicines for resale on the street.”

TheDisgruntledGentleman wonders why he is out of work.

Also, I meant to issue David’s challenge to manboobzers on the latest thread, but I see I screwed that up. Erp.

carswell
carswell

Ummmm – as others have pointed out, the organization is called Big Brothers. You’re being asked to provide male company for the boy, not to fuck his mother.

Ya think? Whatever would have given her that impression? O_O

clairedammit
clairedammit

because access to a dehumanized body part is the only reason a real man interacts with children

cloudiah

Has Pierre ever done the volunteer interviews at Big Brother?

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

Why, though? If it’s true that this happens to children and their fathers all the time, and if it’s true that this leads to a lack of male role models in a child’s life, wouldn’t he be eliminating a large amount of very needy children?

Which is the only reason to do anything, ever.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I know these guys think that sex is the only reason for a man to do anything, but really, joining BBBS? If you don’t want people to think you’re a creep or a pedophile, don’t suggest that people might want to join an organization devoted to providing mentorship to children in order to get laid.

Has Pierre ever done the volunteer interviews at Big Brother?

I’m sure he has. Hell, this one’s practically pre-scripted.

DLColvin (llothcat)

At first glance, I thought this would be a good “gunbillie” article to forward to a fb friend of mine… But the it went downhill. Oh boy. I agree that these fellers should stay as far from kids as possible.

Go away!

wordsp1nner
wordsp1nner

What freaked me out was when the MRA responded by putting “not a pedophile” and “not likely to have much influence”. It made it sound like the two things were related.

*Shudder*

Also, using bastard literally? Is this the twelfth century?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

@cloudiah – I just did a quick Paint of the Angry Mormon Bear scene. The link’s on your blog.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Perhaps old father slime on the other thread should read about these totes not pedophile-apologist/wannabe MRAs before he whines about us caricaturing them.

Also, using bastard literally? Is this the twelfth century?

He feareth most of all that in this day and age, verily a bastard may inherit the fiefdom of his mother’s cuckolded husband!

cloudiah

That’s a lovely bear, Kittehs’. David will be so proud. XD

I’m going to add it to the post after dinner!

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

A bastard, inherit? His Big Brother should inherit the vagina land!

thebewilderness

So why would you want to help a single mother if you aren’t getting sex for doing so?
Somehow or another the “little” simply disappeared from Disgruntled’s world view.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Thank you, cloudiah! 🙂

PIERRE: It’s wonderful that you want to join Big Brothers/Big Sisters! We have twice as many boys looking for matches as girls.

TDG: Of course you do. Most boys have a mother in their life but no father. Misandric divorce courts…

PIERRE: Tell me about yourself so we can match you with a Little.

TDG: I carry a firearm everywhere I can.

PIERRE: Okay, what else?

TDG: What else?

PIERRE: I need some more facts about you.

TDG: Um…let’s see…I already mentioned the gun thing…Oh! What protections are in place against unfounded accusations?

PIERRE: That isn’t the first question most of our applicants ask. We go over our safety rules during orientation once you’ve been accepted. But that isn’t really a fact about you. I’m looking for hobbies you enjoy, favorite foods, types of music you like, anything that can help us pair you with a child who has similar interests.

TDG: I did think of one other thing that’s very important to me.

PIERRE: Go ahead.

TDG: I can’t be with a Little if his father has been forcibly removed from his life because of the vindictive actions of the mother.

PIERRE (slamming shut file): I’m sorry, it seems we don’t have any Littles that would be a good match. Have a nice day!

TDG: It figures. Boys out there are screaming for positive male role models and you screen out anyone who isn’t feminine enough. If I’d come in here wearing Old Navy and talking about flower arranging, you would have accepted me.

PIERRE: Actually, sir, the community center’s flower-arranging class starts at 3:00. Shall I sign you up?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Coffee warning! katz, that closing line really needed a coffee warning!

😀 😀 😀

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

After all our talk of Lolita, I’m extra skeeved at the idea of MRAs wanting access to young children, male or female. It’s like Humbert Humbert joining the Girl Scouts.

cloudiah

That’s a winner, katz!

hellkell
hellkell

This guy went in just short of wearing his tinfoil hat and is surprised he got rejected? Talk about out of touch with reality.

Shut up, DLColvin. “Gunbillie.” That’s cute on so many levels, you fucking toad.

Creative Writing Student

So close to self-awareness! So close!

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

So close to self-awareness! So close!

Does it count as a Poe when a troll could almost be mistaken for a normal person?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I wanna see him wearing his tinfoil hat in his interview with Pierre!

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@Bagelsan

QFT. Ugh.

@katz

Bravo! *applause*

kysokisaen

“Here you go, nice interview lady. I wasn’t sure if you saw that giant red flag I was hoisting, so I installed these floodlights.”

FYI, I probably won’t draw another proper comic for a while, as I’m working on a lot of campaign art and trying to get the model tents finished and off the dining-room table.

thebewilderness

Is there a picture of the model tents, katz?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

::sob::

Some Gal Not Bored at All

@katz

Some things are worth waiting for. I would also like to see the tents, if possible. 🙂

I’m afraid the tents are very rudimentary, just toothpicks and an old T-shirt. Not much to look at.

hellkell
hellkell

Katz, what are the model tents for?

cloudiah

And what is campaign art? I am probably outing myself as stupid…

Kiwi girl
Kiwi girl

What did the MRA think the organisation did? Did he really think that the male child was going to have a father, that the big brother would hang with, drink beer, and chase women? Children from loving two-parent households (regardless of the gender of the parents) are highly unlikely to be involved in this program.

Also, going into the organisation and demanding that his requirements be met so he would volunteer smacks of purposely setting up a situation so he could whine about it later.

Shiraz
Shiraz

That “…most pathetic is the fact that these volunteers know for a fact that they will not be getting any tail as part of the deal” bit? Tacky, tacky, tacky. Though, on a lighter note, I’ll be happy to donate to the organization in the future for showing excellent taste in Big candidates.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Every possibility for what he thought he’d be doing is ugly. And the idea of such a creep (even without possible sexual overtones) being involved in shaping a child’s thoughts on women is too horrible. But the skeeviness of it makes me wish the BBBS organisation could put a quiet call through to their local police department and ask, “Have you any records on X? Because he’s setting off all sorts of really nasty alarm bells here.”

The art and the tents are both for my new RPG campaign, which is set in the desert. The game store has lots of scenery, some of which I’m unabashedly basing my campaign around, but they lack tents.

Deoridhe
Deoridhe

I am… he is…. whut the… I just, there are no words.

Trying to join Big Brothers in other to “get tail.”

No words.

Polliwog

It’s totally not important, but I was actually part of the Angry Mormon Bear: A Text-Based Adventure conversation. I wish this to be noted only because at the time, I was terribly pleased with myself for setting Cliff up for her terrific “bear arms” line.

aworldanonymous

The more I read from MRAs the more I get convinced that they’re not for men’s rights at all, and instead are devoted to preserving toxic masculinity in all its forms.

cloudiah

OMG, you’re right Polliwog — I’m going to edit to fix that and add Kittehs’ drawing.

lowquacks