a woman is always to blame creepy evil single moms evil women lazy women eating bon bons men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA only men pay taxes apparently rape the spearhead whores

Spearheader: Put single moms in whorehouses so they can “pay their debts to society.”

Evil single mom neglecting her kids
Evil single mom neglecting her kids

I haven’t been keeping up with The Spearhead of late, but a commenter here drew my attention to the sort of timeless wisdom I’ve been missing from the Spearhead gang.

In this comment, DW3 offered his thoughts on how to combat the evils of single motherhood. The solution involves putting single moms in workhouses. To be more specific, in sex-workhouses — that is, whorehouses.

I think there should be whorehouses for single mothers to work at, to pay their debts to society. Such a system would kill several birds with one stone.

There would be safe and legal access to prostitution, presumably reducing the drugs and violence associated with the way the trade is currently practiced.

It would allow single mothers to learn the value of getting up and getting to work on time, so that they might aspire to a different career.

It would assist traditional families in steering their daughters and nieces and sisters in a different direction, with a very visible and well-known consequence to ignoring the families’ advice.

It would allow single mothers to give back for all the resources they consume, and ideally it could replace child support on some sort of sliding scale of pay for the workers. Perhaps starting at $50 paid per client, less $20 per child more than 1. That way, a single mother with 3 kids could still get $10, and more than that would be inclined to try to hide off the grid the way divorced and separated fathers now have to.

I have my own opinions about whether choice single mothers cause more harm than divorcees, but for this proposal I suppose that they should be treated differently. Divorced women would surrender their children to the father and have to pay half their whorehouse earnings to support the family, however they would get the full $50 regardless of the number of kids.

Perhaps the whorehouses could charge $80 for providing their services, with a modest 20% discount for married men who proved they had a family to support.

DW3 prefaced this comment with a line in which he notes that this idea might be a bit much even for the regular denizens of The Spearhead. But no one actually took issue with his proposals. Indeed, Lyn87 (a Spearhead regular I’ve written about before) noted that he’d had similar thoughts on the matter himself.

Since men are responsible to pay for the children that women they have sex with choose to bear (that is the stark legal reality – every child that is born is born due to the SOLE choice of the mother), then it stands to reason that:

Money paid to support a child = the obligation a man incurs by having sex with the mother.

Since having sex is enough to legally entitle a woman to a man’s money if a pregnancy ensues and she elects to give birth, shouldn’t taking a man’s money legally entitle him to have sex with the mother if he has not already done so?

Fair is fair, right?

My Modest Proposal: a single-mother-by-choice who takes public assistance should be required by law (as men’s financial obligations are), to have sex with any man who can produce a 1040 showing that he paid taxes in the past 12 months (at least once for each child).

The Spearhead: As reliably awful as stomach flu.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Mass tubes! Speak up for your rights!

cloudiah

Full disclosure: My cats are fully grown, but I still call them kittens because they’re kind of small, and they’re terribly rambunctious. Also, I would be willing to put up with a certain amount of nipping to cuddle a German Shepherd puppy.

Catfish
Catfish

Regarding drafting and whores.. how the hell are those on an equal level in terms of social service / line of work ? Oh right, women are only good for a fuck or few. And popping out kids that they shouldn’t have I guess, or something. I don’t know – coz men don’t want kids? Or do they? Seems MRA folk only want sex without consequences. Or something. I don’t know what they want ! Not that is really matters since whenever they do state what they want, it tends to translate to stupid.

Also, I too am Finnish. I personally find mandatory military service is bull. If only our world was a less fucked up place.

Gabuh… breakage again.

I demand German shepherd puppy pics.

drst
drst

It takes a very special lack of self-awareness to convince yourself that your own confirmation bias is actually proof of your critical thinking skills.

I would agree but that describes literally all of our trolls. And most of the MRM.

hellkell
hellkell

That’s the trouble with feminists & MRA’s, they never “move on”, you all go round & round in a mastubatory circle jerk

Um, we mock misogyny, MRAs provide fodder and make good chew toys when they try to come here and blind us with their “logic.”

Then when we’re tired of that, we share recipes and kitten videos and generally get along with and like each other. That’s what really pisses you fools off, isn’t it?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I had a terrible case of Tabby Paralysis last night, a subset of Feline Paralysis. I was lying on my side on the couch at Home … big mistake. Katie curled in under my chin, Abbey sat on my hip, Magnus curled up behind my knees and Thomas sat on the back of the couch just in case. Mr K brought me a cup of tea but I couldn’t move to drink it … and then he got caught up in Dog Wrangling so was no further help.

Creative Writing Student

There needs to be a gif made of a masturbatory circle, with the wanker’s head as the centre…
There could be dick and clit versions.

Starla

lol, I would if I could but I don’t know how to post pictures here. She’s 7 weeks old and her name is Sadie

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Do you have pics of her online? Just copy the URL if so, and paste it in. We can’t embed pics but the link should work. 🙂

@kitteh
I’m sorry I don’t, I’m not much of a “capture every moment with a photo” kind of person. I have a cat too (Tiggy, short for Antigone, princess of Thebes) but she’s not much of a cuddler.

whataboutthemoonz

I see a lot of thing on Manboobz but as far as I know the regulars don’t wank here.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Starla – rats! 😀 But when you do take some pics I know we’d love to see ’em. Puppies, cute!

And I love Tiggy as short for Antigone. <3

You’ve got to feel sorry for sic; he’s trying sooooo hard to be clever and failing so badly. The silly username, the first post of “And now the feminists will be forced into a conundrum!”, and then he has to explain what was supposed to happen because he’s not sure if people got it or not.

Imagine hanging out with him.

SIC: A fish swims into a concrete wall and says ‘Dam!’

EVERYONE ELSE: *silence*

@ kitteh
lol thanks! I’ll try to get some of Tiggy too, she has the strangest colors, (well strange to me, I havn’t seen a lot of cats like that) she’s black but she has patches of orange and white stripes on her.

drst
drst

I am all for more puppies on MB. (No offense to the cat lovers.)

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

There could be dick and clit versions.

Is anyone else imagining a robotic masturbatory hula-hoop with detachable vibrator/fleshlight/etcetera accessories? Because I am.

It would make so much money.

@katz
I think he’s just an asshole, and a self-righteous one at that. I fail to see the need to call us feminists as if it’s some kind of insult (sorry Sic, but it’s not). If you think someone has to be feminist or a “self satisfied idtiot” to think that up there *points to single-mom whorehouse artcile* is wrong, there is something effiing wrong with you.

Cthulhu's Intern

Honestly, what’s with that whole “You aren’t arguing with me, that must mean that I’m so right and you cannot come up with anything?”
Honestly, some of our trolls are just like the Riddler, except without committing crimes.

Anyways, just found this video. Does it count as brain bleach?

Cthulhu, that is an awesome song. (But then, I like Parry Gripp.)

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Starla – Tiggy sounds like she’s a tortoiseshell and white (aka tortie, tortie-and-white, calico …). They come in so many variations! Is she anything like this?

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

Does the Finnish draft have an alternative like the German one did? (I met a German guy doing his military service at a peace museum in Japan, it was a small museum on Japan’s behaviour in Korea during the war and as it was hidden/low-budget he was acting as Japanese to English/German translator). A Korean colleague of mine said some people in Korea thought the draft was partly for brain-washing and people weren’t the same when they came out. He’s avoided all but the basic two week training himself by doing a PhD.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“SIC: Because dams are made of concrete and they’re in rivers where fish might be! And ‘damn’ is a swear word! Something you say when you’re mad! And if a fish ran into a concrete wall, it might be mad!…Why isn’t anyone laughing?”

In addition to the obvious fail, hurt fish =/= funny! (Totally love my scaled [and scaleless] buddies)

Kitteh
Yea that looks like her, only Tiggy was born with half a tail.

Starla: Aww, is she a stumpy Manx?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Better than losing half of it later! Katie went from “whiplash tail to swipe humans with” to “stumpy tail to club humans with” thanks to getting into a fight and having an incompetent vet.

Right, time for me to head into that disgusting hot weather, see yez!

Starla

Katz: yep it look’s like that

Kitteh: oh my god I’m so sorry happened to you. Is she okay now?

Stupid incompetent vet! Does she have her whole tail back across the veil?

Demarcq
Demarcq

Cthulhu’s INTERN??? How dare you blaspheme H P Lovecraft like that!

Demarcq
Demarcq

And pecunium, if an all volunteer military is such a good idea for the State of Israel, then why don’t you send an e-mail to their president, prime minister, and defense chief telling them how it’s such a great idea. And of course it works just fine for Iceland since it’s an island in the mid north Atlantic and has no enemies!

cloudiah

Yeah, yeah, Demarcq, we all know it’s a H. P. Lovecraft reference. [yawns]

hellkell
hellkell

Why don’t we get good trolls any more?

Just include a line saying that, if they don’t respond, that’s an automatic agreement. And make sure to write in CAPITAL LETTERS.

cloudiah

I should really know better than to keep reading Man Boobz when I’m sick. YOU GUYS KEEP MAKING ME LAUGH, WHICH TURNS INTO COUGHING AND — WHOOPS — THERE GO MY LUNGS.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

*sigh* LEARN LOGIC!

Point: volunteer armies only work for large countries, not small ones
Counter-point: it works for the following small countries
Invalid counter-counter-point: tell that to this particular small country

You don’t get to make sweeping statements and then use individual countries to disprove the counter to your sweeping statement.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Wow, Demarcq, you’re so boring. It’s also funny that you’re trying to lecture pecunium about All Things Military. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you’re too stupid to be here. Then again, that’s never stopped trolls before, so…

That’s sheer hypocrisy, coming from you. But I’ll do my best to not be funny. It should come naturally (the not-funniness, that is), since I’m a lady who has never had to seduce someone with my sense of humor (can you tell that someone brought that up recently?).

cloudiah

On the all important Pierre fodder front, was this the thread you were thinking of for the women aren’t funny theme, or was there something more recent?

No, it was this guy who did this podcast I listened to. Said the exact same thing, though.

dumpster jedi
dumpster jedi

The Spearhead: As reliably awful as stomach flu.

I know reading this new load of crap from them had me projectile-puking into a trashcan on the other side of the room.
Must be the Moro(n)virus.

Cthulhu's Intern

The name “Cthulhu’s intern” was chosen because the idea of Cthulhu having an intern was so absurd. Are you just one of those fans who takes everything about whatever they’re a fan of so ridiculously seriously, no one’s allowed to laugh or have fun with it? I also enjoy Lovecraft’s works, except for, you know, his blatant racism and sexism. But that’s a discussion for another time.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

I thought ALL CAPS meant it wasn’t a legal contract? Clearly I am no lawyer.

(Also include the line “no takebacks” to make sure the new law sticks, m’kay?)

hellkell
hellkell

That’s in Section I’m Rubber, You’re Glue, paragraph ten.

Kiwi girl
Kiwi girl

I’m confused about this sex work. Anything women do is make-work, and Not Of Value. Work Not Of Value can be left undone. Women who are single moms should do sex make-work.

Does the universe of MRAs annihilate itself in a make-work/anti-make-work explosion at this point? Or am I being too hopeful?

MRA “arguments” and “demands”: they’re like children threatening to hold their breath until they get what they want.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Maybe the sex work just isn’t very good work? Shoddy? Like, the sex workers can’t stop giggling the second MRAs get naked?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Starla – Katie crossed over just on four years ago. She recovered fine from having a third of her tail amputated. I would never let that vet near her again, though – he insisted she just had inflammation from a bite, when in fact there was infection in the bone. One of the other vets found what was wrong.

Katz – yup, it’s back to full length over There! Louis brought her here a couple of days after she passed in a sort of “Look, she’s fine” visit, and there it was, the whiplash tail restored. 🙂

Diogenes The Cynic
Diogenes The Cynic

We could just eat those kids instead.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Like, the sex workers can’t stop giggling the second MRAs get naked?

I have a strong feeling that being around an MRA would bring out the inner Bartleby in even the most generally enthusiastic sex worker.

eline
eline

@Tulgey Logger

Yes, that’s the guy! Oh lol of course he would be on Spearhead… I just love how he introduced consensus politics as a (almost uniquely) Finnish thing, giving the Finnish translated word instead of the English.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

Pear tree: Yes, there is an alternative called “civilian service”. I was a lab/office assistant in National Institute of Public Health, which was a relatively cushy job.

Also, what you said about brainwashing. There seems to be this unspoken (and not entirely unfounded) fear that if military service is not seen as a normal part of man’s life, there won’t be enough volunteer recruits anymore. Then again, we really can’t afford to properly train 75 % of men, many of whom aren’t military material to begin with. And no, you won’t easily find a Finnish feminist who thinks current system is fine.