a woman is always to blame creepy evil single moms evil women lazy women eating bon bons men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA only men pay taxes apparently rape the spearhead whores

Spearheader: Put single moms in whorehouses so they can “pay their debts to society.”

Evil single mom neglecting her kids
Evil single mom neglecting her kids

I haven’t been keeping up with The Spearhead of late, but a commenter here drew my attention to the sort of timeless wisdom I’ve been missing from the Spearhead gang.

In this comment, DW3 offered his thoughts on how to combat the evils of single motherhood. The solution involves putting single moms in workhouses. To be more specific, in sex-workhouses — that is, whorehouses.

I think there should be whorehouses for single mothers to work at, to pay their debts to society. Such a system would kill several birds with one stone.

There would be safe and legal access to prostitution, presumably reducing the drugs and violence associated with the way the trade is currently practiced.

It would allow single mothers to learn the value of getting up and getting to work on time, so that they might aspire to a different career.

It would assist traditional families in steering their daughters and nieces and sisters in a different direction, with a very visible and well-known consequence to ignoring the families’ advice.

It would allow single mothers to give back for all the resources they consume, and ideally it could replace child support on some sort of sliding scale of pay for the workers. Perhaps starting at $50 paid per client, less $20 per child more than 1. That way, a single mother with 3 kids could still get $10, and more than that would be inclined to try to hide off the grid the way divorced and separated fathers now have to.

I have my own opinions about whether choice single mothers cause more harm than divorcees, but for this proposal I suppose that they should be treated differently. Divorced women would surrender their children to the father and have to pay half their whorehouse earnings to support the family, however they would get the full $50 regardless of the number of kids.

Perhaps the whorehouses could charge $80 for providing their services, with a modest 20% discount for married men who proved they had a family to support.

DW3 prefaced this comment with a line in which he notes that this idea might be a bit much even for the regular denizens of The Spearhead. But no one actually took issue with his proposals. Indeed, Lyn87 (a Spearhead regular I’ve written about before) noted that he’d had similar thoughts on the matter himself.

Since men are responsible to pay for the children that women they have sex with choose to bear (that is the stark legal reality – every child that is born is born due to the SOLE choice of the mother), then it stands to reason that:

Money paid to support a child = the obligation a man incurs by having sex with the mother.

Since having sex is enough to legally entitle a woman to a man’s money if a pregnancy ensues and she elects to give birth, shouldn’t taking a man’s money legally entitle him to have sex with the mother if he has not already done so?

Fair is fair, right?

The Spearhead: As reliably awful as stomach flu.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Is this commenter the same guy who wanted the government to get him a date? Because this is so very wrong in the same way.

heidi
heidi

The Spearhead: As reliably awful as ebola, you must mean.

But nooooo, the MRM isn’t about hating women! NOT AT ALL.

cloudiah

Hey, The Spearhead is much worse than stomach flu. Stomach flu eventually gets better!

cloudiah

And is that Meller?

pillow in hell
pillow in hell

Beloved and I wonder why the MRAs want to wait until the woman is knocked up. We know what they think of us, we know that these guys class us as specimens, parasites and “females” despite the fact that we are human. So why wait until there’s kids involved.

And just wait until they read the fine print that says the men have to raise the kids.

drst
drst

I don’t even have words for that pile of garbage. Other than to once again wonder why the MRAs have no grasp of the concept of condoms, vasectomies and abstinence. If you’re that horrified at the idea of paying child support there are a shit-ton of ways to avoid sex that will get someone pregnant, beginning with not having it, using protection, not having PIV sex, and on and on and fucking on.

Jesus wept, these guys make me not want to live on this planet anymore.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

So why aren’t the divorcee fathers being rounded up and put into brothels? Why do they have no debt to society?

What about widows? Do they have to pay off a debt if they don’t do the honourable thing and kill themselves when husband dies?

themisanthropicmuse

Is it wrong when I hear someone spout something like, “My Modest Proposal: a single-mother-by-choice who takes public assistance should be required by law (as men’s financial obligations are), to have sex with any man who can produce a 1040 showing that he paid taxes in the past 12 months (at least once for each child).” My first intial thought lately has been, “why are you here, wasting our oxygen?” To suggest that women should be raped continuously because they dared to give birth to a child without a male owner to give her permission makes me need something bigger than brain bleach. Such horrible people shouldn’t exist. Why do they, why?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Seconding that, themisanthropicmuse.

MaudeLL
MaudeLL

It might be me and my woman brain unable to do math, but I can’t figure out how a woman who gets paid $50 per “client”, minus $60 for her kids (3 kids at $20 each) is left with $10. Seems to me that she’ll have to pay.
But I guess that’s only a technicality. Maybe doing some slave work (moving rocks around a gulag, for example) could help her pay off her clients at the whorehouse.

DLColvin

where is this guy’s picture..? I want to properly publize that stupidity. My first thought is, is he fucking nuts? Most of the men that do not want to pay child support, in my experience, are drug addicts, all of whom are the biggest dweebs on the planet.

pillow in hell
pillow in hell

One kid is a freebie, seeing as its the one that got all of you landed in a whorehouse to start with.

And how is she supposed to feed and clothe them on that amount? And we all know what automatically happens to her daughters right?

clairedammit
clairedammit

What is this debt to society, anyway? Do they think all single moms are automatically on welfare? And no one else is?

JustACheeto
JustACheeto

Obviously these guys are waaaaaaaaaay out there in their beliefs about single mothers, but the belief that single moms have “debts to society” is pretty common and can be poisonous. My ultra-conservative mother went out of her way to avoid receiving any government aid after her divorce, even though the income she brought in was barely enough to support one person, let alone herself and four kids. My siblings and I often came home to a kitchen that literally had only crackers and ketchup. I go back and forth about holding my mom’s stubbornness against her or not, but whenever someone talks about how single moms are a drain on the economy and how they don’t deserve aid or alimony I want them to feel for just one second what it’s like to be a kid trapped in that situation.

thenatfantastic
thenatfantastic

I think he meant (there’s a certain amount of guesswork always left to be done around MRAths) that the woman would be paid $50 if she has one child, $30 if she has two, and $10 if she has three. This is predicated on a few false premises (shocker!) – that women never have more than three children, and that even if earning a ‘wage’, she’d still ‘owe’ the state $30/$50/$70 per go. that works, suppose it’s some kind of Slut Tax or something…

Wait a minute. Tom Martin’s ‘Whore Tax’ of 60+%.

Gah, they can’t even be originally vile.

stillivefallen

I’d ask what should be done about single fathers to pay their debt to society but I guess they’d just be the victims of they’re wife being an evil heartless wench and leaving them. So they’re brave to raise the kid alone. It saddens me that people like this exist.

JustACheeto
JustACheeto

Looking at my comments here makes me realize I really have to watch my run-on sentences.

thenatfantastic
thenatfantastic

Oh I said ‘whore’ and ‘vile’ in one comment.

MISANDRY.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Debt to society = not provably currently fucking a dude that owns her? Provably having fucked a different dude who doesn’t currently own her? Provably fucking?

I think that last one nailed it.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Single fathers are the victims here.

pillow in hell
pillow in hell

Yeah, and that the proprietors of said whorehouses would quickly see to it that no woman had adequate birth control or the knowledge of how to use it correctly. Thus ensuring that she had too many kids to be paid.

JustACheeto
JustACheeto

These awful women and their sleeping with men they aren’t married to!

Oh, BTW married man discount at our whorehouse.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

A modest counter-proposal:

1. Man produces 1040.
2. Woman calculates amount he has paid toward her single parenthood, which equals his income taxes paid times percentage of total income tax revenue committed to social services times percentage that her use of any of those said social services actually represents in the budget of the agency responsible for providing those services.
3. Woman then provides man with sexual services equal in fair market value to the amount calculated in step 2.

The amount of income tax any one individual would have to pay to make step 3 come out to equal the actual fair market value of any currently-performed-for-money sexual service is astronomical. A median income-earner would wind up with some infintestimal fraction of a cent in Step 3, at which point he hasn’t even earned the chance to have her gaze fall upon him as she scans a crowded room. Since she’s already put in the effort to do his math for him (a FMV-traded sexual service? I bet you could find it on the Internet!), he arguably owes her money at this point.

Starla
Starla

Oh wow…this is just too much!

I wonder what they think will happen when the single moms working at said whorehouse get pregnant with their customers kids because I’ve heard most “clients” will pay extra to NOT use a condom and it sounds like they would not be able to afford to be on birth control especially if they have more kids. And don’t they blame women for ripping families apart? I think buying sex when your married is a pretty good way to rip a family apart. And then there’s my favorite part, while their ranting about women daring to be single moms when their are also single dads, but I guess then women are whores already for spitting out the kid and “leaving her mistake for someone else to take care of”<- I've read many MRAs say something on these lines when talking about single moms and unplanned pregnancies.

sthlivingincolor

Yeah, having kids when unmarried is an offense punishable by sexual slavery, but adultery–no problem! (At least for men.)

Yuck. This is a particularly ugly piece of MRA garbage. Yuck yuck yuck.

dg
dg

So my ex husband, who gets alimony and child support for 50% physical custody, should whore himself out, too?

pecunium

This sounds a lot like DKM’s solution to women who like to have sex; and aren’t willing to be slaves to their fathers/husbands.

There is so much wrong, it’s past fractal, into the realm of being the quantum mechanics of wrong.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

It only rips families apart when women do it. When men do it, the laydeez are supposed to politely look the other way because men are slavering hose-beasts incapable of self-control.

And MRAs say feminists are the ones who hate men. (Also their world appears to be populated solely by heterosexual cis people.)

hellkell
hellkell

For once, what about the menz knocking these women up? Babies, contrary to MRA belief, don’t just happen. They act like child support is such a fucking burden. Well, wrap it up or get snipped, and stop whinging and advocating for rape, you assholes.

In before some dipshit comes in talking about “paper abortions.” Shitstains.

pecunium

natfantastic: He does take more than three kids into account. If she has more than three she has to be a sex-slave, and gets paid nothing.

This will “drive her underground, like divorced fathers are”.

The vile, it’s crystalised.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

In before some dipshit comes in talking about “paper abortions.”

The second that paper can get pregnant, I’ll believe in paper abortions. :p

hellkell
hellkell

Amen, Bagelsan. Amen.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

A second, more rational modest proposal: that everyone who thinks this crap commences at once to lobby for additional forms of male birth control that are effective, safe, reversible, and keep one’s swimmers safely in one’s nutsack.

You don’t want even the remotest chance that a child will be born with half your DNA without your enthusiastic consent? Fight for methods that give you greater control over when, where, how, and with whom you choose to share your sperm.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Would paper abortions be used to control a dangerous overpopulation of paper tigers?

Starla
Starla

@dani
You’re right. It’s strange that do many of them seem to hate women AND kids AND women having kids…they do realize that if we didn’t our species would be extinct, right?

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

You can always depend on the MRA to be busy busy busy reinventing the atrocities of yesteryear.

Catfish
Catfish

Wait. Watisdisidoneven.. I… They.. uh, gah.

Buh …

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Money: it’s literally just like your body!

This message brought to you by the Council of Concerned Misogynists.

“Women, don’t they suck?”™

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I think that last one nailed it.

Even if one’s not provably fucking (or provably not fucking) anyone at all , there’s a debt, because one is not fucking the MRA complaining.

Remember, guys, obtaining consent is a boner-killer. Looking over your 1040, though? That’s foreplay.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

“Women, don’t they suck?”™

“Then why won’t they suck me?” is the second half of that question. To which the answer is, In Your Dreams, Sonny.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Looking over your 1040, though? That’s foreplay.

“You have, uh, how many dependents that money is being withheld for?” o_O

DLColvin

blah.. i want to remove my earlier comment. But this whole thing is just as vile as the situations that i have described. Still a dweeb though.

I’m sure they’ll remember the importance of reproducing the second there’s a book or movie where women are depicted doing anything else 9_9

(Sic) Male
(Sic) Male

Can you believe that site to publicly allow comments like that?!…you’d think that they’d at least learn something from the RadFemHub & provide a private, password only section for that kind of stuff.

DLCalvin, ‘sallright, one’s immediate reaction to these things tends to be strong.

Demarcq
Demarcq

Why did you marry a man who can’t support his family?

Starla
Starla

I posted this on an earlier thread (can’t for the life of me remember which one) but I don’t think anyone saw it. It was in the thread where someone suggest they have a “man zone”. I wonder what would happen if we gave them what they want, their own man zone where women aren’t allowed and they never have to deal with women again which entails that they cant leave. Let them live it up there, and do as they please. My bet is that they either feel the loss of no women to harass and run screaming to the door, live happily until they die out from having nothing to procreate with, or simply redistribute their hate towards each other (say minority men, or alpha males vs beta males).

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Why did you marry a man who can’t support his family?

Because women are all dumb sluts. Obviously.

1 2 3 7