kitties top troll TROOOLLLL!!

Vote Now for Man Boobz Troll of the Year! UPDATE: POLLS CLOSE EARLY

catsvoting

UPDATE: THE POLLS ARE CLOSED. Polldaddy pulled a little switcheroo on me, so I’ve got to pull a little switcheroo on you. I thought it was free, but it turns out that once you get more than 200 responses to a survey in any given month, you have to pay them $200 for a year’s memebership in order to see the rest of the results. Yikes! So I’m just closing the polls instead, and will announce the winners tomorrow. If it’s any consolation, all the winners won by large margins, so I doubt there would have been any upsets if I kept the polls open longer.

And the polls are open! Vote for Man Boobz Troll of the Year, and any of the other special awards you wish to vote for.

The polls will remain open until January 1, when I will write up the results and declare the official winners!

Feel free to campaign for your favorites in the comments below.

Maude LL

Can we get samples of each troll’s writing? I have a 10 day memory span and I want to be fair.

I think The First Joe should be an option for Most Tiresome.

hellkell
hellkell

I had to give it to Martin. Steele tried with his English abuse, but penguin whores? Not much will beat that.

DtC for Most Tiresome, and Suz for Snowflake.

CassandraSays

If there was a Most Persistent but Least Effective category then Steele would have totally nailed it.

Some Gal Not Bored at All
Some Gal Not Bored at All

I had to vote for Some Guy for most tiresome.

chocomintlipwax

Penguin whores FTW! Doesn’t get much better than that. (I mean, superdogs aside. But Owly really didn’t seem to be trying so hard to maintain his troll status this year.)

No way, MP/LE would definitely to to Talacris!

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I voted for Steele as ToTY, Martin as Worst Human Being, Sunshine Mary as Specialest Snowflake, Dumbass as Most Tiresome and I forget who for worst vote beggar – it went a bit against the grain to vote for the last two because they don’t deserve any recognition.

CassandraSays

Nah, thankfully talacris doesn’t comment nearly as much as Steele. I’d say talacris would win Biggest Fail in general, though.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

And John Anderson is making a total arse of himself on the Men’s Rights Redditor post at present.

Cthulhu's Intern

Does “Worst Human Being” have to be someone who posted on Manboobz? Because I’m thinking of Hunter Moore for that category…

Don’t worry about changing the quiz; it is not a big deal at all!

CassandraSays

Hunter Moore would probably win an internet-wide poll for Most Hated Person.

thebewilderness

They are all tiresome. That is job one for trolls.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Except when they’re having meltdowns. Pell could have singlehandedly kept a small popcorn factory going in his heyday.

pecunium

If Brandon is in the running… that was some amazing work, the level of obtusity, and the sheer dedication to rewriting things and pretending nothing had changed… even Varpole’s dedication to mangling the language doesn’t quite rise to that level.

He has next year to reach for the clouds.

PsyConomics
PsyConomics

I must be behind the times since my favorites of NWO Slave and GirlWritesWhat (troll and FEmra respectively) aren’t even on the list.

Are they just “sooo 2011?”

Did GWW ever troll here?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Slavey hasn’t been around for a while, at least since the US election. He was put on perma-mod, I think, and gave up. He’d been past his best for a while, though, he just wasn’t trying. Peaked early and burned out …

Has GWW ever trolled here? I think it’s only actual trolls who get listed, not MRA and FeMRA douchebags in general.

clairedammit
clairedammit

I can see The First Joe in the tiresome question. However, I wrote in Bob Smith for that catagory. Longwinded + obtuse = tiresome.

Heeeere’s Bob!

CassandraSays

I think GWW is already basking in enough sweet, sweet attention that she doesn’t feel the need to troll.

CassandraSays

I would have voted Bob for most depressing troll, because you could just tell that he was going to stubbornly cling on to that one bad experience with Rapture Girl for the rest of his life and let it poison all future relationships. Maybe we need a category for Most Determined To Fuck Up Their Own Life.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Mr Al would have been in the running for that one, though he could have been pipped at the post by Bob. Was B-don in that category? I never had the coughpleasurecough of encountering him.

CassandraSays

Oh no, Brandon was very pleased with himself. In Mr Al’s case I think it’s been too late for him to change course for some time now.

hellkell
hellkell

Bob would definitely take Biggest Bummer (Self Created) if it had been a category.

hellkell
hellkell

Brandon and Judgybitch could have a smug-off and Brandon would win, if that tells you anything, Kitteh’s.

Maude LL

I remember Tom Martin, but he’s unforgettable (and too obvious?). I’ll look up the obscure ones.
John Anderson shouldn’t get it; his eagerness to get it is suspicious. But I guess that’s what trolls do.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Aieeeeee!

Thanks to Katz for the Pell bio

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

Yeah, had to vote for Sunshine. Her smug holy than thou attitude really grinds my teeth. Especially as she spreads the most vicious, nauseating bullshit but wants brownie points because she doesn’t use uncouth language and is thus the better person.

Maude LL

Katz – I wish GWW trolled here too, dammit. Or the one avfm femra who wrote misogynist is the new n—-r, what’s her name.

Maude LL

I’m torn between voting strategic (Tom Martin and the hard chairs) or with my heart (David K Meller and peace loving). Hrm.

Vote with your heart. Always!

Jayem Griffin

Oh yeah, Sun Shines Out My Ass was a shoo-in, although I do not take kindly to anyone who thinks they deserve a fucking cookie for not cursing.

Maude LL

@pillowinhell The religious part messes with my mind. Like the thinking housewife does.

sunshinemary

You really shouldn’t be voting for a woman, you know.
Deuteronomy 1:13:

Choose for your tribes wise, understanding, and experienced men, and I will appoint them as your heads.

Don’t you people ever read the Bible??

No, I’m just joking with you. 😉 Happy New Year, Manboobers!

pecunium

Don’t you people ever read the Bible??

CassandraSays

Nope! My life is delightfully Bible-free. Shame it isn’t free of bible-toting concern trolls too.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Nope. Same as I don’t read the Koran, or any other scripture-type works. Ceiling Cat doesn’t bother with such things.

Some Gal Not Bored at All
Some Gal Not Bored at All

If we have to vote wise, we couldn’t vote for a TOTY at all. 🙁

(Ditto understanding and that goes double for John in the other thread.)

Jayem Griffin

Trust me, we’re not looking to appoint the head of anything. More like the assholes.

CassandraSays

The title of Asshole in Chief obviously belongs to Elam.

The Omega Woman

Steele’s prose style genuinely makes me a little happier. And don’t worry, I’m well aware of the many things this could say about my mental health. Most of them have been said already by professionals.

Wetherby
Wetherby

Tom Martin is unambiguously Worst Human Being – I can see why DKM was included in the running, if only to provide some competition, but he’s not even close.

Incidentally, can Sunshinemary confirm which Biblical edicts she herself obeys to the letter, and which she chooses to ignore? Given the contradictions that are unavoidable in a collection of texts written centuries apart by multiple authors, it’s literally impossible to follow everything, so it would be good to know where her particular line is drawn.

talacaris
talacaris

First my nym is Talacaris, not Talacris

katz: “No way, MP/LE would definitely to to Talacris!” Icannot see that I have shown much persistence and driven the same schtick all the time. Also Least effective seems to imply that I have been trying to accomplish something. What?

Cassandrasays: Biggest Fail, thank you, butFail in what? (and don’t say everything)Specify!

Also I urge everyone to vote for me on Q5.

I voted

TOTY T. Martin (hard chairs, lawsuits,penguins whores &c)
SSF JudgyBitch
WHB Meller (said horrible things about victims of cancer and violence)
MTS Some Guy (I’m bored with principles of journalism)
MPVB Myself (Guess why?)

BTW can somebody throw in a link to pierre comic, I cant find it.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

I voted John Anderson (I think that was his name) in the vote-begger category, because I don’t recall ever seeing his name prior to his vote-begging…

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Diogenes for Most Tiresome, purely because he attempted to sound knowledgeable about My Thing and failed utterly.

pecunium

Morkai: He failed utterly at everything he tried to sound kowledgeable about. That takes talent.

1 2 3